Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Rebirth: Akimichi Kato [Leaf] --> Akimichi Kato [Mercenary]

Akimichi Kato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character Name: Akimichi Kato
Old Village/Missing: Leaf
OCR Type: Free Rebirth
Last Known Where-abouts: Leaf
Old IC Rank: Academy Student

New Character Name: Akimichi Kato
Preferred Username: Akimichi Kato
New Village: Mercenary
New BL/CA: Akimichi
Custom Class:
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Father's Legacy[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (45+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (40+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +35 BLC
[i]High:[/i] Melee Accuracy
[i]Average:[/i] Evasion, Gen Save, Ranged Accuracy, Nin Accuracy
[i]Low:[/i] Gen DC
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Main
IC Rank: Student to Genin equivelant

Character Age: 16
Character's Physical Description: Kato has grown a bit from the chubby young boy he once was. Still made of a stockier build, living on his own has given him a smaller tummy with more muscle than he once had. He still wears the same black sleeveless hooded sweater over a shirt made of netting, and a pair of long black shorts. He has dark blue eyes and short brown hair.
Character's Mental Description: Once quiet because of shyness, Kato is still a mainly quiet individual, now due to solitude more than anything. On the outside it seems as if the wild and happy youth who lived in the Leaf is dead, but instead he's simply buried deep under Kato's hard shell. Deep down he just wants to make friends, and find somewhere he can make a life for himself again.
Multiple Personality Application: N/A
Character History: Kato had a fairly unremarkable childhood, growing up in the Fire Country. His father was an inventor and traveling salesman. While less successful than was ideal, the man had a good heart and did his best to provide for their family. In order to help with the income, Hazashi’s mother worked as a cleaning lady for a couple of the more prominent families in the fire country. As a result of both parents working so often, Hazashi was raised mainly by his three older sisters: Rin, Tenshin, and Kiera. While they were very kind, and Kato loved them dearly, they also had a less than desirable habit of dressing him up as a girl. With the youngest still being 4 years older than himself, there was not much Kato could do to fight them off either. Instead he was forced to act as their toy doll on many occasions.

When Kato was 9 the family received some good news. The Konoha Corporation which runs the Fire Country, had apparently heard of the work Kato’s father did. As a result, they decided to offer him a job with the company in their research and development, feeling that his mechanical ingenuity might help them in developing new technologies. Kato’s father graciously accepted and the family was moved to Konohagakure, the bustling center of Fire Nation.

At first Kato did not enjoy the move. A part of him resented his parents for removing him from everything he had already known, but slowly he is beginning to come around. With an increased income, the family gets to spend more time with both their parents, and Kato’s sisters now have lots more things to do and pick on him less. The young boy has even begun exploring the village in an attempt to meet others his age.

A few weeks before his 10th birthday Kato came across the shinobi academy in leaf, and spent a day watching the kids train. It seemed like fun, and it struck him as a good way to make friends, so without much else thought he begged his parents to enroll him in the academy. Within a few weeks they finally agreed.

After starting at the academy, Kato quickly made a few friends. He discovered that his Father was an Akimichi who had died when Kato was little, and also met his aunt, who instructed him in the proud traditions of their bloodline. It turned out that he was descendant from a powerful group of Akimichi whose family who had lived in lLeaf since before the red rain, and had somehow tapped into a dormant elemental affinity in the Akimichi genes. Kato's great-great-great grandfather passed the affinity down through his genes, and a new Akimichi clan branch, whose powers were tied into Earth jutsu was created. Once his aunt found out Kato had inherited the rare Akimichi-Ishi genes, and at a young age already unlocked an affinity for Earth jutsu, she convinced him to come live and train with her. He eventually left home, though he still cared deeply for his mother and step-father. He liked studying the ninja arts, and spent a lot of his time either training, or hanging out around Leaf with the other Shinobi-to-be. He settled into a bit of an honored place among his cousins, as he was the only one in a generation who had been born an Akimichi-Ishi. His life was good, until one morning when he was out to meet up with a friend, and Kato bore witness to the start of the 'bloodbath brawl'. A couple students he had met from the academy jumped into the fighting, and tried to help the shinobi of Leaf contain the rioting. Kato was going to help too, until he saw that the leaf shinobi were being overpowered. One by one he watched several of his future comrades die in the streets.

The chubby boy panicked, and ran home first, but found that the Akimichi clan house had been abandoned. Fighting had spread to this part of the city, and by this time wherever Kato went there was bloodshed in the streets. He wished he could find his Aunt, or his parents, or his sisters, or even a cousin, but there was no way he would be able to locate them in the throng of violence. The only choice Kato had was to hide in the shadows, keep out of sight, and when he saw that Leaf shinobi were beginning to flee the village, he followed by example. He saw a couple shinobi here and there trying to stop their comrades from fleeing the village, but there was no way the still faithful leaf-nin could catch everyone. A kid like Kato went pretty much unnoticed as he slipped past several pockets of fighting and snuck out the gates. He was sure that his family had left as well, and hoped one day to find them, so he took off quietly into the woods, and never looked back.

The young boy had a hard time of it since leaving the village. he had not paid close attention in many of his survival training courses, and the new challenge of catching and finding his own food wreaked havoc on his Akimichi figure. Over the first few months he taught himself how to survive. He got good at tracking and hunting animals, building fires, and creating shelters. For a long time he stayed in the Fire Country, visiting smaller villages where he hoped his family might have found refuge, but never had any luck.

Now, after 4 years of living alone, Kato has decided to expand his search. It is clear to him that his family did not stay within the Fire Country like he thought they would have. He had been learning about a proud heritage of shinobi who stayed loyal to the Leaf even through the darkness of the Red Rain, but it seemed this time the clan was not strong enough to stay in Leaf. His clan was no more. There was nothing to rebuild now. The Akimichi-Ishi would never regain their lost glory. Not in Leaf at least. All he could hope to do is find the people he loved, and make sure they're safe.

((So I'm relatively positive I was around for the beginning of the events leading up to Leaf being disbanded, which is why I included them in my history. f there's any problems with this application, please let me know. Thanks:) ))

Clan Request: If this is like custom clans, I don't have it fully spec'd out but I want to make an Akimichi-Ishi clan. Basically a branch of Akimichi who have Earth chakra as part of their bloodline (all done through rpflavour of course)

Death/Retirement Thread: N/A
Old Profile: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=7597
Old Training: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=7620
Old Dojo: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=7601
Old FAQ: N/A

Special Usergroups: N/A

Old Stats:
Stamina: 100/100
Agility: 75/100
Ninjutsu: 100/100
Taijutsu: 100/100
Genjutsu: 60/100
Chakra Control: 75%/100%
BLC: 85% 120% [Class Bonus]
PL: 510

HP: 5100
CP: 3225
AP: 2

Character Level: 3
Old OOC Rank: D-Rank
Stat Cut: I think none? Could be wrong
New Stats: Stamina: 100/100
Agility: 75/100
Ninjutsu: 100/100
Taijutsu: 100/100
Genjutsu: 60/100
Chakra Control: 75%/100%
BLC: 85% 120% [Class Bonus]
PL: 510

HP: 5100
CP: 3225
AP: 2

Character Level: 3
New OOC Rank: D-Rank

Justu Mastery Swaps: I intend to keep all of the same jutsu
Jutsu Owned: Tai- Unarmed
- Uncalled for Shot: Mastered
- Low Sweep: Rank 1
- Janken: Rank 1
- The One-Two: Rank1
Tai- Buffing
- Block: Mastered
Nin- Non-Elemental
- Transformation: Rank 1
- Body Switch: Mastered
- Basic Summoning: Rank 1
Nin-Earth
- Stone Bullet: Mastered
- Gravel Shift: Mastered

Akimichi Table
Passive Abilities
Big Boned- Rank 2
Extra Padding- Rank 2
Fat Absorption- Rank 2

Offensive Techniques
Human Boulder- Rank 2
Human Needle Boulder- Rank 1
Partial Expansion- Rank 1
Super Expansion- Rank 1

EA: Minor Earth

Name of any Contract you currently own: None

Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own:None

Name of Kinjutsu you own:None

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads? Nope

((So I'm relatively positive I was around for the beginning of the events leading up to Leaf being disbanded, which is why I included them in my history. If there's any problems with this application, please let me know. Thanks:) ))

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Rebirth: Akimichi Kato [Leaf] --> Akimichi Kato [Mercena

It's looks like everything is in order to me.
Approved
... waiting for a second approval.

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Re: Rebirth: Akimichi Kato [Leaf] --> Akimichi Kato [Mercena

Nothing to really disapprove. From what I understand its the same character just being moved to mercenary.

I'll approve of this.

[calling admin for banner and access swaps]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back