Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Rebirth/Reactivation Kizoku Usui -------> Nara Kaito Stone

Nara Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Me and Saigo/Saito are giving each other permission to have our characters related. Hope that is no problem with you guys.

Kizoku Usui said:
Kizoku Usui said:
Old Character Name: Kizoku Usui
Old Village/Missing: Cloud
OCR Type:
Last Known Where­abouts: Cloud Village
Old IC Rank: Med Nin Chief
New Character Name: Nara Kaito
Preferred Username: Kaito
New Village: Stone
New BL/CA: Nara
Custom Class:
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Shadow Step[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (40 + lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (45 + lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +2 Stealth And awareness, +1 accuracy and 5% NInjutsu Damage 
[i]High:[/i] Ninjutsu Accuracy
[i]Average:[/i] Evasion, Gen Save, Melee accuracy, Gen Dif.
[i]Low:[/i] Ranged Accuracy
Main Branch/ANBU/Med­Nin: Med­Nin
IC Rank: Med­Nin (Chief if possible?)
Character Age: 22
Character's Physical Description:
Messy dark brown hair, layered to his medium sized shoulders, Kaito physique is that of an average 21 year old genius. Not on the muscular side, weighing at a hundred and fifty five pounds. Toned arms, chest slightly raised and a chiseled abdomen, with "nice" legs, some girls might just think of him as a heartthrob protagonist. Slight bags under his eyes, show his lack of sleep at times and his perfectly messy hair accompanies that idea. Skin a rare pigment color of white­ish bronze with hazel eyes to match. He keeps his nails trimmed, and outfit is that of any regular ninja. While not working though, he takes off the vest, but keeps the chain mail, as he finds the rattling noise slightly soothing. When it comes to comfortable clothing outside, he usually wear dark jeans, with a light colored T-­shirt, or when invited to a more “cordial” affair, he would replace the t­-shirt wit a button down silk shirt.
Character's Mental Description:
Kaito's mental state is that of any shinobi who is just extremely lazy. He believes that hard work does pay off, but also knows that intelligence is better to have than brute force. He has fears, like any human being, but also had irrational fears as a child which would be of demons, darkness,but heights is not one of them. He does enjoy company, specially that off his best friend and younger brother. He is more of a neutral person, picking his fights strategically; especially when arguing with his best friend or brother.

(If Kinjutsu application is denied then add the following):
When alone, Kaito could swear he could hear voices coming not just from the shadow's but rather his own. Usually the fragments that he gets to hear are spoken in a foreign tongue, and though he has tried myriad of times to research it, he comes out empty handed. He has never told anyone of this situation, as he knows it can do more harm than good.

Character History:
Nara Kaito’s story goes back to that of his father Nara Gin and his mother Nara Kitsune who were both from the village hidden in the Leaf. Both his parents were extremely respectable ninjas, who special talents and overall genius plans got them assigned to the special Sealing Squad. This squad had a specific role which was to seal powerful demons and monsters,
locking them up for good. The captain of the team was non other than Gin, Kaito’s father; followed by Kitsune, Kaito’s mother. They lived an average ninja life, with a lot of disagreeing, making up but the couple decided not to have kids. Their job being top priority as they were world renown for their special skills and strategic battle plans. This life was short lived, since the falling out of Konoha caused revolts and civil war, the Nara clan tried to keep the peace but it was in vain. Forced out of their home, Gin and Kitsune abandoned their once beloved village and were forced to run to the nearest and safest village with barely anything in their hands. They carried their small belongings but Gin insisted in bringing the their most valued treasure, an old urn decorated with old unreadable runes. The Nara’s decided to head towards the Stone village, in hopes they would find some type of refuge there. The leaders spoke to the Nara’s and through their compassion they allowed them to stay in their village, and become part of the stone village as long as they were willing to pledge loyalty to the stone village.
Years passed and the couple once settled, decided it was time to start a family in their new found home. Their first child was a son, who they named Kaito. The child did not have any promise as a genius or a ninja, but rather looked average. The only thing that he had that resembled his family traits would be his laziness and his knack to read old battle documents. The child was fascinated by the strategy games, and soon with the help of his father became a master at them. Through the Academy, he meet plenty of potential friends, but everyone disliked his enormous amount of intellect. It was not that he bullied the kids, but rather made them all feel stupid. He breezed through the Academy without a sweat, skipping a grade and graduating top of his class. The kid had a bright future.

When the Chunnin exams started, Kaito decided not to pick a team but rather stood by himself. The written portion was something he found easy, and the physical was a bit harder. The goal was to survive four days and night outside of the village. Kaito made a plan, knowing that if he picked a team he would need to provide more food, and more likely do more annoying tasks for other people. He decided to travel at night, while the others slept and taking naps by the shadow of pillars and caves during the day. He never encountered anyone, nor did he pass any hunger as it was easy to hunt for a meal for just one person. Getting back to the village, the Genin was the first to come back and received his well deserved promotion. His parents were proud of him, and his little brother congratulated him.

On his 13 birthday, only a year after becoming a Chunnin, kaito's father left the village on a mission to do research on the status of Konoha. When he left, Gin gave two important instructions to his kids. 1) to Protect their mother and 2) to protect the family heirloom. This was an old, decrepit looking urn that was decorated with very old and unreadable runic inscriptions. kaito was once told that holding that urn was the greatest glory any Nara clansmen can have, and when asked who's ashes was that inside he was only given one a name: "Shadoumasutā". He pieced the puzzle together, and figured it must have been probably one of the first members of the Nara clan that could use shadows as weapons. He himself had never awakened his bloodline linage, but then again never really cared much for it. He had tried to open it once, but to no success. Once his father left, Kaito never thought about his instructions. They were in a safe village, and had only heard of rumors of rogue ninjas attacking a house hold. He dismissed the idea, thinking it was i highly improbable chance of it ever happening to his family. Two nights later though, kaito was awakened from his sleep for what seemed like a muffled scream. Snapping into consciousness, he could hear footsteps, approximated the bodies and their location. He kept quiet as he headed silently towards his brother's room. To his surprise, he was also awake. His voice was almost that of a dull whisper, the plan extremely simple. "There are two in the dinning room, and one is at our mother's bed room. Stay in the shadows, I will go for mother. I will attach an explosive note to the ceiling and activate it if things get out of hand. It will be our alarm system to the village if things go bad...Also. He pulled out a kunai and handed it to Saito. "Here take this. Everything is going to be fine." He gave him a slight smile, to lift his composure. Using chakra he moved swiftly through the house, the noises disproved his original thought. There was four of them, three at the dining room, the other at his mothers. Kaito placed the Explosive Note on the ceiling of the house, where it would most likely do the least amount of damage but the most amount of noise. Creeping to his mother's room, he could hear her struggle. Waiting for the opportune chance, he slipped through the door to find the man choking his mother; she did not look conscious. The man was full of cuts, as Kaito identified them as shadow manipulation jutsus that had been dodged well. He took a step in, about to jump and go for the jugular with the kunai in hand when s sharp pain stopped him mid way. He clutched his chest, as pain surged through his body, blood spilling out of a entry wound no bigger than 3 centimeters. He inspected the man, who was now looking at him, his hand out extended pointer and middle finger out, with the thumb sticking out, the others curled in. "Bang" said the unknown man. What the....What hit me?....Not a kunai....Not a arrow....What? He looked closely at the man, and inspected his hand, then he saw it. The man "reloaded" his handgun as Kaito could see a small bone like projectile protruding through the index finger. "Bang!"<i></i> wailing scream was let out, as the pain shot through his body once more. Terror froze him solid as he viewed the man now laughing maniacally taking out what seemed to be his spine he attacked Kaito, the weapon looping around him, slashing at his flesh. All Kaito could think about was his mother, being strangled to death. Closing his eyes and gathering chakra Katio knew he had no was of beating the man who stood in front of him. He just wished his laughing to stop, he wished his neck to be strangled, for his actions to freeze up. With one last whisper and breath, Kaito growled hysterically trying to fight the pain when then the laughing stopped. He opened his eyes to see the man now struggling to breath, and his mother on the ground. He did not know what was going on, but quickly got the grasp of what was happening. His blood linage had finally activated. With hatred in his heart, he wished nothing more than the guy to die. The shadow hands squeezed harder, as the man started to whizzing noise, until nothing came out and the body laid there without moving. He checked on his mother quickly realizing she was still alive but barely conscious. sighing in relief he placed her on the bed and kissed her on the forehead.

He quickly moved to the dinning room without hesitation, not knowing how the situation would play out. Over and over he played scenarios in his head, but nothing really came out with him being alive and well. Knowing he was doomed to at least a good week in the hospital, he just hoped that Saito was okay. His worst fear was realized when he slid into the room and saw his little brother being kicked by a man, the other person right in front handling a Kunai that looked to be forged from bone. The quick thinking genius detonated the Explosive Note that was left in his own room, distracting the two men from taking any action. With a quick hand seal and hoping to god that his idea would work, he imagined his chakra moving quickly through the shadows, latching on to the enemy’s own shadow. Once they reached their targets Kaito felt his life force being tugged at. Opening his eyes, he saw the two men frozen in place the Kunai in mid air and then the unthinkable. The urn opened, a dark puff of smoke passed and then purple lights engulfed the entire room. What kaito saw next haunts him for the rest of his life.

His brother seemed to have snapped in anger, and awakened something Kaito could not even put into words. A dark aura radiated from Saito he caught the Kunai with his mouth and slashed the man throat with ease. Frozen in fear and bewilderment, Kaito’s brain could not really solve this puzzle at all. What was happening to Saito? Was he in complete control? Who was the next victim; Kaito or the other man? Saito’s distorted laughter made kaito cringe, his question answered immediately as the man was then grabbed by his head and swung maniacally until he was dead. Preparing for the worst, kaito picked up the kunai that Kaito had given his younger brother to protect himself with. Covered in blood, he observed the monster in front of him. He was able to see his movements, calculated the amount of time he had left with the amount of strength he could muster in the upcoming fight. But to his relief, Saito turned to Kaito and then dropped to the floor unconscious.taking a sigh and a moment to breath, Kaito leaned on the wall behind him just glad it was all over. He closed his eyes, calming his heart knowing that help would arrive soon enough.

This though was not the case. It was not that kaito felt a presence with him, but rather he heard a voice unrecognizable to him. It came from the room, but as he opened his eyes he could not pinpoint the direction of it. His mind racing, he inspected the floor, the walls, the bodies. Nothing. It was then that he looked down in horror. A silhouette of a man laid on the floor directly in front of him, the shadow connecting to the opened urn. ”It seems like I do not have much of a choice now do I?” Unable to speak, all Kaito could muster was a perplexed look followed by lifting the kunai into a threatening position. Katio felt his throat dry, and for the first time he could not think of any words to say other than ”What are you?” The Shadow simply laughed at him. ”That is a mighty fine question. Wouldn’t you like to know. Sadly, as much as I would like to leave you alone, or kill you I am not strong enough at this very moment. Judging by your physical state it looks like you need a helping hand. A sly smile formed formed from the shadow, freezing Kaito from even replying. ”So lets help each other out shall we? The shadow rushed towards Kaito’s own shadow. Kaito felt the struggle between his chakra and that of the unknown monster’s chakra, but being too weak he could not repel it. Falling to his knees Kaito clutched at his chest feeling an unfamiliar burn on the right side of his chest. Shadow’s engulfed him, and before he knew it he was on the floor unable to move, and barely conscious. He heard the voice once more, but this time inside of his head We are going to be alright kid...We are going to be perfectly fine…

Waking up in the hospital Kaito blames amnesia and exhaustion from knowing the exact details of that night. It took him a week to recover, but he has never been “okay” since that night. For starters, whenever he is left alone Katio never feels alone. He hears voices coming from his own shadow at times. Also, he has a runic mark on his chest where the first bone bullet pierced through him. When asked if he had the mark before that, kaito lied and said he does not remember when he got it but that it has been with him for as long as he remembers. He never spoke to anyone but his brother about that night, and even then he never told Saito what happened to Kaito.

A year after the incident, Kaito decided to do some research on “Shadow Master” and what he came across was a bit frustrating. Seeking for more help, he sat his mother and father down and spoke openly to them about the subject. His strategy was simple, he would only ask who “Shadow Master” was and why was he so important. What he did not know was that his father knew more than just that. ”Shadow Master was probably the first Nara Clansmen who was able to manipulate shadows, and perfected the art of Shadow jutsu’s. To everyone, he was seen as the most knowledgeable elder, but no one knew his past. At the time of his death, the village elders came to cremate the body, but once Shadow Master drew his last breath, he revealed who he truly was.<i></i> Confused, Kaito waited patiently for his father to resume the story, but it was his mother who took the lead of the story. ”The dying elder was not gifted by the gods the ability to use Shadows my son. It was a demon who had sealed himself inside a Nara’s body who showed the entire world what he could do. It would have brought shame and war to the Nara clan if this secret was let out. So to keep the name clean and the clan safe they sealed the demon inside the Urn with the elder’s ashes and never spoke about it. The Urn was seen as an object of terrible power, and tossed aside. The elder who kept the ashes was no other than your eldest grandfather and it has been passed down from generation to generation.<i></i> Kaito stood petrified at all the information given to him. He clutched at his chest, thinking of the runic marks on his chest. It was clear to him what had happened, and begged his parents not to tell him anything else. He figured it out by himself, or at least he thought he did. He did not go back to work for a while, resolving his own inner demons. (Pun totally intended)

It took Kaito five years to get back into his normal ninja life. Through studies and every now and then the rare event of Kaito being motivated, Kaito finished the Jounin exams without a problem. His motivation started to come back slowly, but his laziness never really did help him either. Now a days, Kaito can be seen in the days at the library as he picked up a curiosity in medicine. Hoping to take the med-nin test as soon as possible, he studies every day even while on duty. At night, when not working, Kaito could be seen at bars talking to people and picking up women as he pleases. His life is still not back to normal, as he can be caught sometimes having conversations with himself, or at least that is what it looks like to the normal human eye.
WC:2727
Clan Request: None Yet
Death/Retirement Thread:
Old Profile: Do not have the links Old Training:
Old Dojo:
Old FAQ:
Special Usergroups:Old Stats: 2400'ish power level (I believe slightly more i dont know)Old OOC Rank: A rank
Stat Cut: None
New Stats: Look at Old stats
New OOC Rank: S rank (if possible)
Justu Mastery Swaps:
Name of any Contract you currently own: None
­ If Retiring character, list link to obtaining the Contract. You will regain this contract upon rebirth back into this character. Contracts do not carry over to new characters.
Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own: None
­ If Retiring character, list link to obtaining the cursed seal (from village request). You will regain this contract upon rebirth back into this character. Curse Seals do not carry over to new characters.
Name of Kinjutsu you own: I believe I had Dark Sage, but this is a mystery since i believe I never got the item for it.
­ If retiring character, list link to obtaining the kinjutsu (from your village request). You will regain this kinjutsu upon rebirth back into this character. Kinjutsus do not carry over to new character. Also, you may choose any kinjutsu for your new character, but you will need to apply for it with your new character.
Still actively roleplaying in any other threads? Nope
Upon death, roleplayers in ANY of your other incomplete thread(s) are to vote whether they can deal with your non­existence from the beginning of these thread(s). Whether you joined these thread(s) before or after you entered the battle that got you killed, you are still considered a part of these thread(s).
­ If players vote yes, you get to move on to your next life.
­ If players vote no, you must stay in those threads as if you were still alive.

If you guys would be so kind as too find my Training, Dojo, ect.. It would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I will try to go for the Kinjutsu "Jinchuuriki" with my history being the application if possible.

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Re: Rebirth/Reactivation Kizoku Usui -------&gt; Nara Kaito Sto

Stats:
Lvl:15
Agility: 341
Stamina: 327
Ninjutsu: 326
Taijutsu: 327
Genjutsu:403
Chakra Control:399
Bloodline: 294%

Level 1

Level 2
- Sound Bullet - Mastered

Level 3
- Air Bullet - Mastered

Level 4

Level 5
- Sonic Volley - Mastered

Level 6
- Tempest - Mastered
- Grand Typhoon Burst - Mastered
- Disruption - Mastered
- Black Noise - Mastered
- Sonic Cannon - Mastered

Level 7
- White Noise - Mastered

Spoiler:

Will
Level 1

Level 2

Level 3

Level 4
- Rage - Mastered
Level 5
- Temple of Nirvana - Mastered
- Fear - Mastered

Visual
Level 1

Level 2

Level 3
- Precision Aim-Mastered
Level 4

Level 5
- Verse of Darkness -Mastered
- Body Double - Mastered

Kinetic
Level 1

Level 2

Level 3

Level 4
- Lingering Spark - Rank 1

Level 5
- Cripple - Mastered
- Enfeeble - Mastered

Audial
Level 1

Level 2

Level 3

Level 4
- Detect Pulse - Rank 1
Level 5
-Soothing Voice - Mastered
- Heartbeat - Rank 1

Will/Visual
Level 6
- Death Viewing - Mastered
Level 7

Visual/Will Kinetic
Level 7
- Mist of Deceit - Rank 1

Will/Visual/Kinetic/Audial
Level 8
- Ephemeral - Rank 1[/b]

Level 3
- Spinning Wind - Mastered

Level 5
- Rejecting Assault - Mastered
- Jump Lunge - Mastered
- Shadow Dance - Mastered

Level 7
- Raging Whirlwind - Mastered

Level 4
- Mystical Hand - Mastered

Level 5
- Coagulation - Rank 1
- Tranquillize - Rank 1

Level 6
- Spontaneous Dystrophy - Rank 1
- Mystical Force - Mastered

Level 7
- Chakra Scalpels - Mastered
- Regeneration - Rank 1
- Prestine Aura - Rank 1

Training:
Agility: 341
Stamina: 327
Ninjutsu: 326
Taijutsu: 327
Genjutsu:403
Chakra Control:399
Bloodline: 294%

Unrecorded rolls: Stam- 4 5 5 2 4 4 3 4 3 5

Dojo
Called Shot
No RP
pre: 75 Agi 50 Stst avg

Medical Knowledge
Pre: Medic Barnch
NO RP

Human Anatomy
Pre: Medical Branch, 100 Tai, 100 Agi, Called shot
no RP:

Insight 2
Pre: Stat AVG of 175

Acrobatics 2
Pre: Stat AVG of 175

Conservative Motion
Pre: Stat AVG 30

Illusionist
Rank 2 Pre: 200 gen, 5 mastered Gen.

Nara Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Me and Saigo/Saito are giving each other permission to have our characters related. Hope that is no problem with you guys.

Kizoku Usui said:
Kizoku Usui said:
OCR Type:
Custom Class:
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Shadow Step[/u]
Class Bonus: +2 Stealth And awareness, +1 accuracy and 5% Ninjutsu Damage 
IC Rank: Med­Nin (if possible) or MiT
Messy dark brown hair, layered to his medium sized shoulders, Kaito physique is that of an average 21 year old genius. Not on the muscular side, weighing at a hundred and fifty five pounds. Toned arms, chest slightly raised and a chiseled abdomen, with "nice" legs, some girls might just think of him as a heartthrob protagonist. Slight bags under his eyes, show his lack of sleep at times and his perfectly messy hair accompanies that idea. Skin a rare pigment color of white­ish bronze with hazel eyes to match. He keeps his nails trimmed, and outfit is that of any regular ninja. While not working though, he takes off the vest, but keeps the chain mail, as he finds the rattling noise slightly soothing. When it comes to comfortable clothing outside, he usually wear dark jeans, with a light colored T-­shirt, or when invited to a more “cordial” affair, he would replace the t­-shirt wit a button down silk shirt.
Kaito's mental state is that of any shinobi who is just extremely lazy. He believes that hard work does pay off, but also knows that intelligence is better to have than brute force. He has fears, like any human being, but also had irrational fears as a child which would be of demons, darkness,but heights is not one of them. He does enjoy company, specially that off his best friend and younger brother. He is more of a neutral person, picking his fights strategically; especially when arguing with his best friend or brother.

When alone, Kaito could swear he could hear voices coming not just from the shadow's but rather his own. Usually the fragments that he gets to hear are spoken in a foreign tongue, and though he has tried myriad of times to research it, he comes out empty handed. He has never told anyone of this situation, as he knows it can do more harm than good.

Character History:
Nara Kaito’s story goes back to that of his father Nara Gin and his mother Nara Kitsune who were both from the village hidden in the Leaf. Both his parents were extremely respectable ninjas, who special talents and overall genius plans got them assigned to the special Sealing Squad. This squad had a specific role which was to seal powerful demons and monsters,
locking them up for good. The captain of the team was non other than Gin, Kaito’s father; followed by Kitsune, Kaito’s mother. They lived an average ninja life, with a lot of disagreeing, making up but the couple decided not to have kids. Their job being top priority as they were world renown for their special skills and strategic battle plans. This life was short lived, since the falling out of Konoha caused revolts and civil war, the Nara clan tried to keep the peace but it was in vain. Forced out of their home, Gin and Kitsune abandoned their once beloved village and were forced to run to the nearest and safest village with barely anything in their hands. They carried their small belongings but Gin insisted in bringing the their most valued treasure, an old urn decorated with old unreadable runes. The Nara’s decided to head towards the Stone village, in hopes they would find some type of refuge there. The leaders spoke to the Nara’s and through their compassion they allowed them to stay in their village, and become part of the stone village as long as they were willing to pledge loyalty to the stone village.
Years passed and the couple once settled, decided it was time to start a family in their new found home. Their first child was a son, who they named Kaito. The child did not have any promise as a genius or a ninja, but rather looked average. The only thing that he had that resembled his family traits would be his laziness and his knack to read old battle documents. The child was fascinated by the strategy games, and soon with the help of his father became a master at them. Through the Academy, he meet plenty of potential friends, but everyone disliked his enormous amount of intellect. It was not that he bullied the kids, but rather made them all feel stupid. He breezed through the Academy without a sweat, skipping a grade and graduating top of his class. The kid had a bright future.

When the Chunnin exams started, Kaito decided not to pick a team but rather stood by himself. The written portion was something he found easy, and the physical was a bit harder. The goal was to survive four days and night outside of the village. Kaito made a plan, knowing that if he picked a team he would need to provide more food, and more likely do more annoying tasks for other people. He decided to travel at night, while the others slept and taking naps by the shadow of pillars and caves during the day. He never encountered anyone, nor did he pass any hunger as it was easy to hunt for a meal for just one person. Getting back to the village, the Genin was the first to come back and received his well deserved promotion. His parents were proud of him, and his little brother congratulated him.

On his 13 birthday, only a year after becoming a Chunnin, kaito's father left the village on a mission to do research on the status of Konoha. When he left, Gin gave two important instructions to his kids. 1) to Protect their mother and 2) to protect the family heirloom. This was an old, decrepit looking urn that was decorated with very old and unreadable runic inscriptions. kaito was once told that holding that urn was the greatest glory any Nara clansmen can have, and when asked who's ashes was that inside he was only given one a name: "Shadoumasutā". He pieced the puzzle together, and figured it must have been probably one of the first members of the Nara clan that could use shadows as weapons. He himself had never awakened his bloodline linage, but then again never really cared much for it. He had tried to open it once, but to no success. Once his father left, Kaito never thought about his instructions. They were in a safe village, and had only heard of rumors of rogue ninjas attacking a house hold. He dismissed the idea, thinking it was i highly improbable chance of it ever happening to his family. Two nights later though, kaito was awakened from his sleep for what seemed like a muffled scream. Snapping into consciousness, he could hear footsteps, approximated the bodies and their location. He kept quiet as he headed silently towards his brother's room. To his surprise, he was also awake. His voice was almost that of a dull whisper, the plan extremely simple. "There are two in the dinning room, and one is at our mother's bed room. Stay in the shadows, I will go for mother. I will attach an explosive note to the ceiling and activate it if things get out of hand. It will be our alarm system to the village if things go bad...Also. He pulled out a kunai and handed it to Saito. "Here take this. Everything is going to be fine." He gave him a slight smile, to lift his composure. Using chakra he moved swiftly through the house, the noises disproved his original thought. There was four of them, three at the dining room, the other at his mothers. Kaito placed the Explosive Note on the ceiling of the house, where it would most likely do the least amount of damage but the most amount of noise. Creeping to his mother's room, he could hear her struggle. Waiting for the opportune chance, he slipped through the door to find the man choking his mother; she did not look conscious. The man was full of cuts, as Kaito identified them as shadow manipulation jutsus that had been dodged well. He took a step in, about to jump and go for the jugular with the kunai in hand when s sharp pain stopped him mid way. He clutched his chest, as pain surged through his body, blood spilling out of a entry wound no bigger than 3 centimeters. He inspected the man, who was now looking at him, his hand out extended pointer and middle finger out, with the thumb sticking out, the others curled in. "Bang" said the unknown man. What the....What hit me?....Not a kunai....Not a arrow....What? He looked closely at the man, and inspected his hand, then he saw it. The man "reloaded" his handgun as Kaito could see a small bone like projectile protruding through the index finger. "Bang!"<i></i> wailing scream was let out, as the pain shot through his body once more. Terror froze him solid as he viewed the man now laughing maniacally taking out what seemed to be his spine he attacked Kaito, the weapon looping around him, slashing at his flesh. All Kaito could think about was his mother, being strangled to death. Closing his eyes and gathering chakra Katio knew he had no was of beating the man who stood in front of him. He just wished his laughing to stop, he wished his neck to be strangled, for his actions to freeze up. With one last whisper and breath, Kaito growled hysterically trying to fight the pain when then the laughing stopped. He opened his eyes to see the man now struggling to breath, and his mother on the ground. He did not know what was going on, but quickly got the grasp of what was happening. His blood linage had finally activated. With hatred in his heart, he wished nothing more than the guy to die. The shadow hands squeezed harder, as the man started to whizzing noise, until nothing came out and the body laid there without moving. He checked on his mother quickly realizing she was still alive but barely conscious. sighing in relief he placed her on the bed and kissed her on the forehead.

He quickly moved to the dinning room without hesitation, not knowing how the situation would play out. Over and over he played scenarios in his head, but nothing really came out with him being alive and well. Knowing he was doomed to at least a good week in the hospital, he just hoped that Saito was okay. His worst fear was realized when he slid into the room and saw his little brother being kicked by a man, the other person right in front handling a Kunai that looked to be forged from bone. The quick thinking genius detonated the Explosive Note that was left in his own room, distracting the two men from taking any action. With a quick hand seal and hoping to god that his idea would work, he imagined his chakra moving quickly through the shadows, latching on to the enemy’s own shadow. Once they reached their targets Kaito felt his life force being tugged at. Opening his eyes, he saw the two men frozen in place the Kunai in mid air and then the unthinkable. The urn opened, a dark puff of smoke passed and then purple lights engulfed the entire room. What kaito saw next haunts him for the rest of his life.

His brother seemed to have snapped in anger, and awakened something Kaito could not even put into words. A dark aura radiated from Saito he caught the Kunai with his mouth and slashed the man throat with ease. Frozen in fear and bewilderment, Kaito’s brain could not really solve this puzzle at all. What was happening to Saito? Was he in complete control? Who was the next victim; Kaito or the other man? Saito’s distorted laughter made kaito cringe, his question answered immediately as the man was then grabbed by his head and swung maniacally until he was dead. Preparing for the worst, kaito picked up the kunai that Kaito had given his younger brother to protect himself with. Covered in blood, he observed the monster in front of him. He was able to see his movements, calculated the amount of time he had left with the amount of strength he could muster in the upcoming fight. But to his relief, Saito turned to Kaito and then dropped to the floor unconscious.taking a sigh and a moment to breath, Kaito leaned on the wall behind him just glad it was all over. He closed his eyes, calming his heart knowing that help would arrive soon enough.

This though was not the case. It was not that kaito felt a presence with him, but rather he heard a voice unrecognizable to him. It came from the room, but as he opened his eyes he could not pinpoint the direction of it. His mind racing, he inspected the floor, the walls, the bodies. Nothing. It was then that he looked down in horror. A silhouette of a man laid on the floor directly in front of him, the shadow connecting to the opened urn. ”It seems like I do not have much of a choice now do I?” Unable to speak, all Kaito could muster was a perplexed look followed by lifting the kunai into a threatening position. Katio felt his throat dry, and for the first time he could not think of any words to say other than ”What are you?” The Shadow simply laughed at him. ”That is a mighty fine question. Wouldn’t you like to know. Sadly, as much as I would like to leave you alone, or kill you I am not strong enough at this very moment. Judging by your physical state it looks like you need a helping hand. A sly smile formed formed from the shadow, freezing Kaito from even replying. ”So lets help each other out shall we? The shadow rushed towards Kaito’s own shadow. Kaito felt the struggle between his chakra and that of the unknown monster’s chakra, but being too weak he could not repel it. Falling to his knees Kaito clutched at his chest feeling an unfamiliar burn on the right side of his chest. Shadow’s engulfed him, and before he knew it he was on the floor unable to move, and barely conscious. He heard the voice once more, but this time inside of his head We are going to be alright kid...We are going to be perfectly fine…

Waking up in the hospital Kaito blames amnesia and exhaustion from knowing the exact details of that night. It took him a week to recover, but he has never been “okay” since that night. For starters, whenever he is left alone Katio never feels alone. He hears voices coming from his own shadow at times. Also, he has a runic mark on his chest where the first bone bullet pierced through him. When asked if he had the mark before that, kaito lied and said he does not remember when he got it but that it has been with him for as long as he remembers. He never spoke to anyone but his brother about that night, and even then he never told Saito what happened to Kaito.

A year after the incident, Kaito decided to do some research on “Shadow Master” and what he came across was a bit frustrating. Seeking for more help, he sat his mother and father down and spoke openly to them about the subject. His strategy was simple, he would only ask who “Shadow Master” was and why was he so important. What he did not know was that his father knew more than just that. ”Shadow Master was probably the first Nara Clansmen who was able to manipulate shadows, and perfected the art of Shadow jutsu’s. To everyone, he was seen as the most knowledgeable elder, but no one knew his past. At the time of his death, the village elders came to cremate the body, but once Shadow Master drew his last breath, he revealed who he truly was.<i></i> Confused, Kaito waited patiently for his father to resume the story, but it was his mother who took the lead of the story. ”The dying elder was not gifted by the gods the ability to use Shadows my son. It was a demon who had sealed himself inside a Nara’s body who showed the entire world what he could do. It would have brought shame and war to the Nara clan if this secret was let out. So to keep the name clean and the clan safe they sealed the demon inside the Urn with the elder’s ashes and never spoke about it. The Urn was seen as an object of terrible power, and tossed aside. The elder who kept the ashes was no other than your eldest grandfather and it has been passed down from generation to generation.<i></i> Kaito stood petrified at all the information given to him. He clutched at his chest, thinking of the runic marks on his chest. It was clear to him what had happened, and begged his parents not to tell him anything else. He figured it out by himself, or at least he thought he did. He did not go back to work for a while, resolving his own inner demons. (Pun totally intended)

It took Kaito five years to get back into his normal ninja life. Through studies and every now and then the rare event of Kaito being motivated, Kaito finished the Jounin exams without a problem. His motivation started to come back slowly, but his laziness never really did help him either. Now a days, Kaito can be seen in the days at the library as he picked up a curiosity in medicine. Hoping to take the med-nin test as soon as possible, he studies every day even while on duty. At night, when not working, Kaito could be seen at bars talking to people and picking up women as he pleases. His life is still not back to normal, as he can be caught sometimes having conversations with himself, or at least that is what it looks like to the normal human eye.
Death/Retirement Thread:?
Old Profile: Do not have the links
Old Training:?
Old Dojo:?
Old FAQ:?
Special Usergroups:Old Stats: 2456
Old OOC Rank: A rank
New Stats:
Agility:339
Stamina:325
Ninjutsu:425
Taijutsu:346
Genjutsu]:325
Chakra Control:400
Bloodline: 296%

New OOC Rank: A rank
Justu Mastery Swaps:
(This was when the old site was up, when we had Level Jutsus instead of just Ranks. Did a bit of research, hope this is right!)
Ninjutsu:

Level 2
- Sound Bullet - Mastered ------> Thermal Maw - Mastered
Level 3
- Air Bullet - Mastered-----> Fireball - Mastered
Level 5
- Sonic Volley - Mastered ------> Scalding Ash Cloud - Mastered
Level 6
- Tempest - Mastered
- Grand Typhoon Burst - Mastered -----> Spontaneous Combustion - Mastered
- Disruption - Mastered ------> Fire Storm - Mastered
- Black Noise - Mastered
Level 7
- White Noise - Mastered ----> Sol Fire Tempest - Mastered

Genjutsus (Some I am turning into Ninjutsu)
Will
Level 1
Level 2
Level 3
Level 4
- Rage - Mastered -----> Aqua Fang - Mastered
- Temple of Nirvana - Mastered (keeping this one)
- Fear - Mastered - Water Whip - Mastered

Visual
Level 1
Level 2
Level 3
- Precision Aim-Mastered
Level 4
Level 5
- Verse of Darkness -Mastered ---->Impaling Hydro Jet - Mastered
- Body Double - Mastered ----> Grand Waterfall - Mastered

Kinetic
Level 1
Level 2
Level 3
Level 4
- Lingering Spark - Rank 1 -----> Rinse Off - Rank 1
Level 5
- Cripple - Mastered -------> Dragon Fire - Mastered
- Enfeeble - Mastered ----> Specter Shade - Mastered

Audial
Level 1
Level 2
Level 3
Level 4
- Detect Pulse - Rank 1 (keeping it)
Level 5
-Soothing Voice - Mastered -------> Midnight Strike - Mastered
- Heartbeat - Rank 1 (keeping it)

Will/Visual
Level 6
- Death Viewing - Mastered -----> Mystical Pond - Mastered

Visual/Will Kinetic
Level 7
- Mist of Deceit - Rank 1 -------> Black Moon Fang - Rank 1

Level 8
- Ephemeral - Rank 1 ------> Darkness Falls - Rank 1

Taijutsu!

Level 3
-Spinning Wind - Mastered (keeping it)

Level 5
- Rejecting Assault - Mastered ----> Step in Flash - Mastered
- Jump Lunge - Mastered -------> Roaring Combination - Mastered
- Shadow Dance - Mastered ---------> Shoryuken - Mastered

Level 7
- Raging Whirlwind - Mastered ----------> 16-Hit Combo - Mastered

Medical Jutsu

Level 4
- Mystical Hand - Mastered (keeping it)
Level 5
- Coagulation - Rank 1 (keeping it)
- Tranquillize - Rank 1 (keeping it)
Level 6
- Spontaneous Dystrophy - Rank 1 ----> System restoration - Rank 1
- Mystical Force - Mastered (Keeping it)
Level 7
- Chakra Scalpels - Mastered (have not seem them, so I guess it was taken off? :/ If this is true then) ------> Shadow Punishment - Mastered
- Regeneration - Rank 1 ----> Infernal Hellfire - Rank 1
- Prestine Aura - Rank 1 ------> (keeping it if possible, if not then: Underwolrd Prison - Rank 1)

­

Name of Kinjutsu you own: I DO not believe I had any, since I applied for the Dark Sage Kinjutsu but never got the actual item.

I will try to go for the Kinjutsu "Jinchuuriki" with my history being the application if possible.

Also, I am not keeping any of my old Abilities as I will RP on my new ones. Hope this is everything needed, and I am sorry if I have failed to do this correctly.

Nara Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Kizoku Usui said:
Kizoku Usui said:
OCR Type:
Custom Class:
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Shadow Step[/u]
Class Bonus: +2 Stealth And awareness, +1 accuracy and 5% Ninjutsu Damage 
IC Rank: Med­Nin (if possible) or MiT

Character History:

Death/Retirement Thread:?
Old Profile: Do not have the links
Old Training:?
Old Dojo:?
Old FAQ:?
Special Usergroups:Old Stats: 2456
Old OOC Rank: A rank
New Stats:
Agility:339
Stamina:325
Ninjutsu:425
Taijutsu:346
Genjutsu]:325
Chakra Control:400
Bloodline: 296%

New OOC Rank: A rank
Justu Mastery Swaps:
(This was when the old site was up, when we had Level Jutsus instead of just Ranks. Did a bit of research, hope this is right!)
Ninjutsu:

Level 2
- Sound Bullet - Mastered ------> Thermal Maw - Mastered
Level 3
- Air Bullet - Mastered-----> Fireball - Mastered
Level 5
- Sonic Volley - Mastered ------> Scalding Ash Cloud - Mastered
Level 6
- Tempest - Mastered
- Grand Typhoon Burst - Mastered -----> Spontaneous Combustion - Mastered
- Disruption - Mastered ------> Fire Storm - Mastered
- Black Noise - Mastered
Level 7
- White Noise - Mastered ----> Sol Fire Tempest - Mastered

Genjutsus (Some I am turning into Ninjutsu)
Will
Level 1
Level 2
Level 3
Level 4
- Rage - Mastered -----> Aqua Fang - Mastered
- Temple of Nirvana - Mastered (keeping this one)
- Fear - Mastered - Water Whip - Mastered

Visual
Level 1
Level 2
Level 3
- Precision Aim-Mastered
Level 4
Level 5
- Verse of Darkness -Mastered ---->Impaling Hydro Jet - Mastered
- Body Double - Mastered ----> Grand Waterfall - Mastered

Kinetic
Level 1
Level 2
Level 3
Level 4
- Lingering Spark - Rank 1 -----> Rinse Off - Rank 1
Level 5
- Cripple - Mastered -------> Dragon Fire - Mastered
- Enfeeble - Mastered ----> Specter Shade - Mastered

Audial
Level 1
Level 2
Level 3
Level 4
- Detect Pulse - Rank 1 (keeping it)
Level 5
-Soothing Voice - Mastered -------> Midnight Strike - Mastered
- Heartbeat - Rank 1 (keeping it)

Will/Visual
Level 6
- Death Viewing - Mastered -----> Mystical Pond - Mastered

Visual/Will Kinetic
Level 7
- Mist of Deceit - Rank 1 -------> Black Moon Fang - Rank 1

Level 8
- Ephemeral - Rank 1 ------> Darkness Falls - Rank 1

Taijutsu!

Level 3
-Spinning Wind - Mastered (keeping it)

Level 5
- Rejecting Assault - Mastered ----> Step in Flash - Mastered
- Jump Lunge - Mastered -------> Roaring Combination - Mastered
- Shadow Dance - Mastered ---------> Shoryuken - Mastered

Level 7
- Raging Whirlwind - Mastered ----------> 16-Hit Combo - Mastered

Medical Jutsu

Level 4
- Mystical Hand - Mastered (keeping it)
Level 5
- Coagulation - Rank 1 (keeping it)
- Tranquillize - Rank 1 (keeping it)
Level 6
- Spontaneous Dystrophy - Rank 1 ----> System restoration - Rank 1
- Mystical Force - Mastered (Keeping it)
Level 7
- Chakra Scalpels - Mastered (have not seem them, so I guess it was taken off? :/ If this is true then) ------> Shadow Punishment - Mastered
- Regeneration - Rank 1 ----> Infernal Hellfire - Rank 1
- Prestine Aura - Rank 1 ------> (keeping it if possible, if not then: Underwolrd Prison - Rank 1)

­

Name of Kinjutsu you own: I DO not believe I had any, since I applied for the Dark Sage Kinjutsu but never got the actual item.

I will try to go for the Kinjutsu "Jinchuuriki" with my history being the application if possible.

Also, I am not keeping any of my old Abilities as I will RP on my new ones. Hope this is everything needed, and I am sorry if I have failed to do this correctly.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

First Approval. Also Noted that you and Saito are brothers icly.

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Second approval given to everything but the rank,
waiting for med-nin sennin to give approval for the rank and admin to change your name and give you your banner (once the rank has been approved)
I would also like to note that you will not start with a kinjutsu, abilities or elemental affinities. (you can apply for them once your character's application has been finalized)

PM me when it does and I'll add you to the usergroup.

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

+1 for the med nin rank (I normally would have liked a bit more but it seems fine)

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Giving access. Go to the Admin Request Board for your banner and name change. ^^ You'll be given your money and everything when I'm less groggy.

*Just woke up*

Nara Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Banner and named changed, just need the Yen and other things to get done.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back