Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[REBOOT] Kyodo Tesaki {Cloud} -> Byakko Yanjirou {Sand}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Byakko Yanjirou
Physical Description: Yanji is a small child, standing at only 4’6” and weighing 70 pounds, and maybe even looking a tad smaller than he weighs. His face has fairly soft features for a boy, likely because of the feline traits inherited from his mother and father. His hair is white, and forms what could be viewed as cat ears on top, while his eyes are golden like the sands of the desert. Embarassed of the ears atop his head, the boy often wears a light, red jacket and covers them with a hood. The rest of his outfit consists of a worn pair of pants and leather sandals.

Mental Description: Despite being looked down on for his small stature, Yanjirou has always used his size as an advantage, often stealing from other children to get back at them or laying some form of trap for them to avoid direct contact. Conflict has never been something he’s enjoyed, so whenever a fight arises he tries his best to either persuade his opponent to stop, runaway, or simply not show up if it was scheduled for some other time. When it comes to daily activities, he tries his best to avoid any conversation and hides in crowds to avoid being picked for really anything in the academy.

History: From a young age, Yanjirou was trained to fight as a shinobi, despite being born into a rich clan. He always aspired to protect the village, its inhabitants, and anyone else he deemed worthy to receive his aid, so he took this training very seriously. His weapon of choice was the katana, which was easily provided for him because of the family’s wealth. Although their feline features were accepted amongst the village, the boy never liked the ears that protruded from the top of his head, and often hid them when going out amongst the public. Even as a young child, he did not want to seem like an outcast. Once he was enrolled into the academy at the age of eight, the boy tried taking a more peaceful approach to conflicts, ignoring anyone who tried to pick a fight with him. As he did in any public place, he would always blend with the rest of the student body, and only allow his presence to be known if absolutely necessary. Eventually, his “peaceful” approach began to become less and less efficient as he began attending combat classes, and he had to fight in a way that took out his opponent fast enough, without him taking much damage. It has been a year since he became an Academy Student, and he has spent that time honing his skills and expanding his knowledge.

TWO THINGS: First, I would like to exit a couple of threads in cloud before completing this - and I'm sure I have to before I can go through with this anyways. And second, I don't know how I'm supposed to go about vaulting my stats, or if that's even an option, but I would like to do that as well.

ANOTHER THING: I'm joining Akujin's clan as his son, so I'll need him to post his approval here.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I approve of the surname and first name being used and any mention of his twin sister, his mother and his father being that his sister and mom are my NPCs and dad is me. I will be doing a NPC request for his sister then. We also discussed that I will be doing a time-skip thread with him to move him from a baby to his current age. If there are any concerns regarding the thread or this OCR related to me, let me know!

We also both realize that he hasn't technically been born yet IC, but he will be after this thread with Azusa is done. I have been granted permission from him to do any threads I need to for his birth and after he is born, we will do the time skip thread and be caught up. I hope this is not a problem.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
That'll come down the line, I'm rebooting so all of my stats are getting reset. That's why I'd like to vault my current stats, just unsure how I'm supposed to go about doing that. If you want me to PM them to you, or one of cloud's council members I could do that and get back to you one I've finished.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OK, I am assuming that you are spending ASP to vault your stats then for a reboot.

A copy of this card is as follows:

Reboot Card - 500 Points
The user has their profile and yen recorded for later retrieval and may begin as a new character. This means 5 in each stat and starting yen. They may, at any point, undo this process and get their old PL/yen/items back. Upon undoing this reboot any PL/yen gained while in the rebooted character may be transferred as normal to the un-rebooted character minus any normal OCR penalties depending upon their rebirth type. If they OCR and do not wish to un-reboot, they may do so.
Undoing the process does not require another purchase. Attempting to use this to gain double rewards for any event will result in a ban.

Is that what you are planning to do?

Also, are you sure that is what you want to do?

Few notes:
1.) If you are 9, that means that Akujin had a son young. Is he sure of his math? Conception would have been 14'ish with birth at 15'ish. I have no qualm with that, I just want to be sure you guys knew that.
2.) Please link your dojo and your profile and your training in this thread for the sake of papertrails if you do want to use the card.
3.) I have no qualms with the name, age or bio. - Accepted on my part.
4.) Welcome to the Sand community, you must be the new guy in the chat that came on after I went to sleep last night.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
That is not actually the case, I was just unsure how I was supposed to vault them. So no saving stats for me! As for the birth, we plan on doing a time skip and technically having Yanji not be in the same year as everyone else. ICly he hasn't been born yet, if that's alright. He'll still age the same, and of course be rped knowing what year it is, not being from the future.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Just wanted to clarify because while your father might age 9+ years in the course if a few oc weeks, those around him are not. So for them there will be a discrepancy time- wise. It is not against the rules and you are not being rejected because I have given my +1 but Akujin will need to contend with this issue for his character and story for -his- sake.

As for saving stats, I just wanted you 100% aware of your options. There are plenty of 9 y old genins I am sure. :-o I just want you and Akujin to be happy with your decision and for you both to be fully informed.

When you are ready to complete the process, message me or post here.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I am just posting to confirm, I understand the terms and conditions. I have this all planned out and it will make sense IC. Do not worry! =)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yeah, I understand there can be 9 year old genin. I just want to give myself a second chance at starting a character from square one, first one didn't go so well, but I'm sure this one will.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OK, you have 500 yen.

You have a sand usergroup

removed other groups

new name

5 in all stats except CC which starts at 0

Good Luck and god speed.

Status