Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Reboot] Nigiri Shemete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
I originally told myself I was going to do a reboot for this new version. I didn't listen to myself. Now I'm listening to my self. Send that yen to the Yeti! Oh and I love he manga scan.

Name: Nigiri Shimete

History: Long ago there was a clan of shamans called the Nigiri clan. They believe harming the land would bring misfortune. The hunted like animals and only took enough for survival. They believe all life was precious and gives thanks to the animal that they slay. However not all share the peaceful sentiment with nature. A clan of Samurai’s known as the Tsubaki, hunted for sport. They invaded the territory of the Nigiri which was full of game. The Nigiri tried to protect the land and fought back, but they were not match against samurai’s steel. The Nigiri clan was defeat and was forcefully assimilated into the Tsubaki clan as a branch family and served as servants to the main family. The Tsubaki clan placed a caged bird seal on every member of the Nigiri clan. After centuries the hatred of the Nigiri grew so much that they could not take it anymore. Now a resistance has been formed and they prayed to their gods for retribution. A child was then born with two different colored eyes and hair the color of blood, it must be a sign. Shimete is that child. She is completely unaware of the war that is brewing. The Nigiri resistance made in so that Shimete will be the servant of the young master, the next family heir of the Tsubaki clan.

Personality: She is a good little soldier that will follow any order that she receive from a superior. She will not harm anyone of the Tsubaki clan and will lay down here life to protect the village. Though she is young she has been taught strong moral values. She was taught that you only go through life once and to make your life have meaning, you must be great. You must be brave for a coward can never achieve greatness. You must pursue knowledge for an idiot is too stupid find greatness. You must be strong in order to preform great things. This is what she was taught by the Tsubaki clan as they teach their own children.

Appearance: She has dark red hair flowing down to her elbows. She ties her hair with a big black bow that matches her clothes. She wears an outfit of a severing girl with a collar around her neck and wrists. On her dress, about where a belt buckle would be, it her family’s crest. Her eyes a little unusual for they are different colors; her left eye is blue while her right is green.

[Can I also get a Dnpc approve. Since she is the servant of the young master. I should have him present. It also tells a little bit more about Shimete]
Name: Tsubaki Kazuma

History: Kazuma is the next heir to the Tsubaki clan. Kazuma was a demon hunter in a long line of demon hunters. Kazuma was introduced to his heritage at a young age. When he was nothing but a toddler his father taught him about the way of the samurai. When he reached the age of enlightenment he was taught about the art of the sword. One day while hunting he corners a kitsune, a fox demon. The demon was vicious for it ate the souls of the dead. Before Kazuma could exorcise the demon, it bit him and cursed him with blindness.

Personality: Kazuma is a gentle heart; always telling Shimete not to call him sir or master, but by his first name. He does not see her as a servant but a friend (pun not intendant). Shimete is a person that he can share a secret with. Kazuma is the balance to Shimete. While Shimete is serious and strict, he is fun and easy going. She follows orders to the letter; he likes to take his own path.

Appearance: He has short blond hair and a red blind fold covers his eyes. If he took off his blind fold he would reveal his eyes of amethyst. While Shimete wears very formal attire, he goes with a pair of jeans and a shirt. On his back he carries a long sword, Seiryuu. The swords hilt is in the shape of a dragon’s head and is made out of sapphire. The sword is old for it has been passed down through generations.

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Aw thanks!

Are you absolutely sure you wish to reboot? You may be eligible for a normal 6-month retirement soon.
Reboot: You lose your old character in one of the above ways, but would like to start from scratch.
Stats - Get rerolled once inside the village.
Jutsu - Emptied out.
BL/CA - You reapply when you're strong enough.
No Trade-backs - This change can not be undone. Make sure you're confident about this decision.
Unretire? - Yes. However, unretiring your previous character will have the same stats as your newly rebooted character.

You would lose all of your stats, jutsu masteries, etc. and this decision cannot be undone.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Yes I am sure. A new version requires a clean slate, at least for me. I believe I did this the last time we had significant changes to Ninpocho.

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Alright, your new stats will be:

Agility: 5/50
Stamina: 5/50
Ninjutsu: 5/50
Taijutsu: 5/50
Genjutsu: 5/50
Chakra Control: 5/50

Your new character class is: Rookie
You no longer have a CA or BL.
Jutsu masteries are not banked and you will lose them (0 master ranks available)
It is up to you to sell your jutsu back to the store or not - we do not touch your yen in actuality.

You will be able to bank 1957 points for future use with a NEW character (not this one or Hatsuro Nani).

History and dNPC are approved.

If this is acceptable, please confirm. Your name and rank banner will be changed to: Nigiri Shimete/Cloud Academy Student.

These changes will not be undone once you have signed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back