Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Rebooting/Rebirthing

Chiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hey guys!

I'm getting ready to come back, but I don't have access to view my old profile. Honestly, I'm not sure which character was my last one. @.@

I thought it was Suchiru Amejisuto, but I apparently had my user name changed at some point, and I'm not sure if I went through the whole process or not.

Would appreciate some help locating my old profile so I can get back to it!

Thanks!

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Your last character was that baker if I recall. Also, for the sake of papertrails, if I recall you are Michino's partner?
Kyarako said:
Training Thread

Stats:

Stamina: 140/175
Agility: 140/175
Taijutsu: 150/175
Ninjutsu: 100/175
Genjutsu: 135/175
Chakra Control: 118%/175%
PL: 783

Basic Ninjutsu Techniques
Elemental Techniques:

Fire Element:

Rank E:
Rank D:
Rank C:
Rank B:
Rank A:

Water Element:

Rank E:
Rank D:
Rank C:
Rank B:
Rank A:

Earth Element:

Rank E:
Rank D:
Rank C:
Rank B:
Rank A:

Wind Element:

Rank E:
Rank D:
Rank C:
Rank B:
Rank A:

Lightning Element:

Rank E:
Rank D:
Rank C:
Rank B:
Rank A:
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Non-Elemental Ninjutsu:

Rank E:
Rank D:
Cancel (Master)
Rank C:
Rank B:
Rank A:

Kinjutsu

Rank C
Rank B
Rank A

Medical Ninjutsu:

Rank D:
Rank C:
Rank B:
Rank A:

Anbu Ninjutsu:

Rank C:
Rank B:
Rank A:

Advanced Elements
Rank C:
Rank B:
Rank A:

Rank C:
Rank B:
Rank A:

Taijutsu Techniques
Bludgeoning:

Rank E:
Rank D:
Rank C:
Rank B:
Rank A:

Buffing:

Rank E:
Charge (Master)
Rank D:
Rank C:
Chakra Extension (Master)
Shadow Dance (Master)
Barrage (Master)
Chakra Absorption (Master)
Rank B:
Rank A:

Piercing:

Rank E:
Rank D:
Rank C:
Rank B:
Rank A:

Projectile:

Rank E:
Rank D:
Rank C:
Rank B:
Rank A:

Ranged:

Rank E:
Rank D:
Rank C:
Rank B:
Rank A:

Slashing:

Rank E:
Rank D:
Rank C:
Rank B:
Rank A:

Unarmed:

Rank E:
Janken (Master)
Rank D:
4-Hit Combo (Master)
Spinning Wind (Master)
Rank C:
Step-In Flash (Master)
Rank B:
Rank A:

Genjutsu Techniques
Will:

Rank E:
Lethargy (Rank 1)
Tourniquet (Rank 1)
Intimidation (Rank 1)
Rank D:
Rank C:
Rank B:
Rank A:

Kinetic:

Rank E:
Rank D:
Tickling (Rank 1)
Rank C:
Rank B:
Rank A:

Audial:

Rank E:
Deception (Master)
Rank D:
Rank C:
Rank B:
Rank A:

Visual:

Rank E:
Rank D:
Clone (Master)
Blur (Rank 1)
Double Vision (Rank 1)
Rank C:
After Image (Master)
Rank B:
Rank A:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[color purple]2 Sense Genjutsu:[/color]

Level 6:

3 Sense Genjutsu:

Level 7:

4 Sense Genjutsu:

Level 8:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Core Ability:
Shadow Boxer
Eye of the Mystics - x2
Clear Head - Modification
Weak of Will - Passive
Beautiful Mind - Boost x2

Skilled at both the Fist and the Mind, Shadow Boxers not only fight with their iron fists, but their ability to manipulate the player's senses to sway in their favor. It is said that a Shadow Boxer wins most of their fights mentally and finish up with their brawn.

Hands of Power</U><i></i> - Passive (2 point)
Through years of difficult training and many bloodied knuckles, the Shadow Boxer learned to harden their strikes to hit like hammers.
Effect: +15% Unarmed Damage

Eye of the Mystics<i></i> - Boost (1 point)
Restriction - May be bought up to 2 times
Sharpening the mind, the Shadow Boxer hone their abilities to cast illusions upon their target. By doing so, the Shadow Boxer is able to entrance their target in an illusion much easier.
Effect: +1 Gen DC

Clear Head<i></i> - Modification (2 point)
Restriction - Requires Cancel
"To know one's self is to know one's own weapon". This statement is evident with a Shadow Boxer. In order to use Genjutsu, it is their philosophy that they should also have a defense for it. It is much easier for a Shadow Boxer to realize they are trapped in an illusion and to escape the grasp the illusion has over them.
Effect: +2 Genjutsu save. Cancel costs 1 rank less chakra with rank 1 still costing rank 1 the same.

Meditation<i></i> - Independent Special Move (3 points)
Restriction- B Rank and up
Through meditation and clearing one's thoughts, they untap a portion of their brain that increases healing. However, in order to heal their injuries from the inside out, it requires them to stop what they are doing to be able to concentrate on healing themselves, ultimately leaving them vulnerable to attack.
Effect: The user does not get to make an attack for one full round. For this round, they gain +25% of their HP or CP back. This is not disrupted by AP loss effects, maintained jutsu, or any action the opponent takes on them. The only thing which disrupts this is the user attacking. Genjutsu are counted as an attack. The user is not affected by auto-fail chances at all during this time. May only be used twice per battle.

Weak of Will<i></i> - Passive (2 points)
Restriction - C Rank and up
This attack evens the playing field for those with strong wills and breaks those with weak wills. A Shadow Boxer is capable of not only crushing the bones of their target, but also crushing their spirits.
Effect: All unarmed strikes made by the user have a 30% chance of reducing the target's Genjutsu Save by -1 for the remainder of the round. This chance is increased by +10% if Hands of Power acquired. If used with multi-hitting jutsu this percentage is divided evenly, and may only take effect once per Action. This effect Stacks up to three times.

Sensory Deprivation Aura<i></i>- Passive (2 points)
Restriction- C Rank and up
Using the Shadow Boxer's fighting instinct as a catalyst, they create an enormous aura around them radiating a half-mile radius around the user. Those captured in the field have one of their senses weakened. This Aura envelops friend and foe.
Effect: Pick either the sense of (Visual, Audial, Kinetic or Will Genjutsu) at the beginning of the battle. All others on the battlefield receive -2 Gen Save to single sense Genjutsu of the chosen type. Must roll everyone's Gen Save vs the Shadow Boxer's Gen DC at the start of each round, and all Shadow Boxers are immune to this effect. The Sense that is affected remains a secret.

Cloak of the Mystics<i></i> - Modification (2 points)
Restriction - Requires Invisibility
Utilizing the ability of stealth, the Shadow Boxer is capable of doing a sneak attack while under the veil of invisibility. The Shadow Boxers use the veil of invisibility to their advantage to try to mount a sneak attack.
Effect: When Invisibility is used, the user's first melee attack has a 20% chance of being an Auto-Critical.

Save Energy<i></i> - Boost (1 point)
Restriction- May be bought up to two times
Not everything is offense. In order to fight efficiently, one must learn to fight so they can go the distance. Can't win fights if you don't last long enough to continue.
Effect: -5% Taijutsu CP cost

Beautiful Mind<i></i> - Boost (1 point)
Restriction- May be bought up to three times
As saving energy is an efficient way to fight, saving mental space is also a good way to fight, especially with illusions. Being able to reduce the wear that casting Genjutsu does upon one's mind and Chakra Coil, one is able to cast more illusions due to the savings.
Effect: -5% Genjutsu CP Cost

Painful Illusions - Dependent Special Move (3 points)<i></i>
Restriction- C Rank and up
Why cast a Genjutsu with handseals when you can channel them through your fist? Break someone's face and their mind at the same time. Nothing better than hearing your target scream in physical pain and mental anguish.
Effect: The user may use their Melee Accuracy in place of Genjutsu DC when casting Genjutsu techniques for no additional AP. Genjutsu cast this way have their cost increased by 10% plus an additional 10% for each previous time Painful Illusions has been used in the round and use the user's Melee Accuracy for any associated Genjutsu checks or rolls.

Replicant Step<i></i> - Passive (2 points)
Restriction- Requires After Image, Clone
Not only did you just dodge their attack, but to add to the confusion, you just replicated yourself. Now the person would have a much harder time figuring out which one is you. This should make things much easier on you.
Effect: After Image now allows the user to move up to 20 feet away and generates a standard illusionary clone in the user's place rather than it's standard effect and immediately puts the user into 'Stealth Mode'.
Note:</I> Opponents gain +2 Gen Save against Replicant Step each time it is used against them after the first.

Share Genjutsu<i></i> - Independent Special Move (3 points)
Restriction- Requires Clear Head, Painful Illusions, Body Switch
Why not share the pain? This is an alternative to completely shutting out a Genjutsu. However, one must realize they are under a Genjutsu to be able to share the wealth. In knowing the pain you are under, the Shadow Boxer is capable of transmitting a portion of the Genjutsu back to the caster. Some may use Body Switch out of a Ninjutsu or a Taijutsu, some may reverse the Genjutsu, but the Shadow Boxer smashes your face in and shares in the mental/sensory ruination.
Effect: If the user is aware of a Genjutsu being used upon them, they may instantly strike the caster with their Hands of Power Ability and apply the same Genjutsu at the rank that was used upon them. This may be done reflexively and only upon recognizing a Genjutsu when it is first placed upon the user. This costs 1 AP and CP (with the Hands of Power penalty) equal to the Genjutsu effecting them. The user must meet all requirements in order to apply this Genjutsu to the caster.
Note: Must indicate and use similar to Body Switch Jutsu. Cannot be used if you do not have the stats necessary or if it's a bloodline/core ability Genjutsu.

Mirage Strike<i></i> - Jutsu (1 point, 1 point to rank up)
Restriction- A-Rank and up
Not only do your fists hurt enough, but you can also have them imagine the pain of several more following behind. After the initial punches and kicks, a wave follows behind them, looking like many more arms and legs followed behind. For those that don't see through the illusion, they'd think the Shadow Boxer's speed is incredible and that their fists hit like a megaton hammer. Unfortunately for the target, most of the hurt is all in their minds.
Rank 1: Strikes the target eight times, alternating between Illusionary and Physical strikes. Physical strikes deal 485 Damage and Illusionary strikes deal 340 Damage. Successful Illusionary Strikes will inflict -1 Genjutsu Save to the victim, up to a maximum of -2 for the next full round.
Rank 2: Strikes the target eight times, alternating between Illusionary and Physical strikes. Physical strikes deal 620 Damage at +1 Accuracy and Illusionary strikes deal 415 Damage +1 Genjutsu DC. Successful Illusionary Strikes will inflict -1 Genjutsu Save to the victim, up to a maximum of -2 for the next full round.
Cost:
Rank 1: 1,650 Cp; 2.75 Ap
Rank 2: 1,980 Cp; 2.75 Ap
Note 1:<I> This may only be used once a round.
Note 2: Illusionary strikes are rolled using Genjutsu DC.
Note 3: Whenever two Illusionary Strikes hit, the target has a 20% chance to be unable to recognize a random Genjutsu the user has the victim currently under for an additional round. This may only occur on the same target once.
[/fontsize]

<U>Bloodlines:
N/A

Kinjutsu:
N/A

Chiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character Name: Kyarako
Old Village/Missing: Sunagakure
OCR Type: Retired - I went on hiatus
Last Known Where-abouts: Her bakery
Old IC Rank: Genin

New Character Name: Uzumoreru Chiyoko
Preferred Username: Chiyo
New Village: Sunagakure
New BL/CA: Hyuuga **Will be customized slightly

Black Blood Fist
HP: (50+lvl) x stamina
CP: (30+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +5% Unarmed Taijutsu Damage, +5% Chance of inflicting Suppression
High: Tai Acc
Average: Dodge, Gen Save, Gen Acc, Nin Acc, Ranged Acc
Low: None

Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Main Branch
IC Rank: Genin
Character Age: 15

Character's Physical Description: 
The first thing most people notice about Chiyo is her bright, golden eyes and the way they seem to almost glow. Her defining feature is made even more striking by her fair skin and the long waves of raven hair that frame her face. Having spent most of her adolescence in a loving family environment, she has a well-kept air about her - lending even more to her beauty. Despite her age, the teenager dresses impeccably. Her sense of style is quite particular, preferring to wear unique dresses and eclectic jewelry to the generic "ninja-garb" that tends to be the norm for most of her peers.

However, when in battle and truly focused, the girl's appearance changes subtly. The most noticable change is that of the whites of her eyes. In an instant, they become black as night - lending a sinister air to her otherwise innocent face.

Character's Mental Description: 
Chiyoko is generally well-balanced as she grew up in a "normal" household with her father and a constant mother figure. However, in recent years - since her father left - Chiyo has taken a liking to fighting, though this is a fairly well hidden side of her. She does well not to actively seek out fights, though she frequently walks through town hoping to happen upon the opportunity to punch something.

Multiple Personality Application: N/A

Character History: 
Chiyoko was a perfectly healthy newborn - unfortunately, the strain of childbirth had killed her mother. After a life filled with loss, this was the last straw for her father, Uzumoreru Toushin, who shortly thereafter took his newborn daughter and moved to the port city of Soon along with his protégé Suchiru Amejisuto. There, the trio built a wonderful life. They were somewhat of an unconventional family, but they were happy. Chiyo grew up with the love of her father, who doted on her unashamedly - which was easy with all of the wonderful goods coming into their home from all over the world. She was always dressed in the most beautiful clothes and had the most beautiful toys a child could ever want.

For some girls, growing up being spoiled that way would turn their personalities sour - not this girl. Ame, the woman that was nothing if not a mother figure for the little girl, was a stubborn type with a fiery personality, and she instilled that strong will into Chiyo.

The only thing that might have been missing from the child's life would be the sense of community that comes from having a large family outside of your household. Luckily, the family lived in a small house in a part of Soon that was more like an extended family than anything and they were accepted into this community with loving arms. The majority of this makeshift clan was made up of older couples whose children had long since moved away, so they looked at this little family as their own, inviting them over for meals and doting on Chiyo as though she was their own grandchild. Through this sense of community, the growing girl came to have a sense of family that doesn't just include blood. 

Of course, raising a child together - aside from anything else - can be enough to push two people toward each other. Though it's a little more complicated when those two individuals are stubborn as all get out. When Chiyo was about 5, the neighborhood decided that Uzu and Ame were The Perfect Couple™ and, since they hadn't realized it themselves, it was time for an intervention. The elders started to offer to keep Chiyo more and more often so that the pair were forced to spend more time alone. When that didn't work, they started tricking them into candlelit dinners and suddenly having to leave for some "emergency." The pair simply laughed it off for the longest time, going along with the hijinks, but not thinking much of it, until one night it finally dawned on them that they had fallen in love long ago and they married soon after. Things stayed much the same for a couple of years before the strong will that Ame had instilled in their daughter became more of the fiery stubborness that her mother exuded.

Throughout her young life, Chiyoko had spent many an afternoon watching her mother and father spar together and she had grown to have an appreciation for the beauty of battle. Loving the way Ame seemed to dance with her swords and being inspired by the deliberate ferocity that her father exuded as he fought. This lead to her fantasizing about the day that she would learn to do the same. Unfortunately, she realized as she approached her seventh birthday, her father didn't seem as though training his daughter was anywhere in his plans. That, of course, simply wouldn't do for the little girl that had already filled her dreams with adventure. So, she approached her father one evening and stood as tall as she could to ask him to take her under his instruction. At first his expression betrayed him, he looked simply terrified that his little girl was asking him to make her a warrior. Then, as he looked into her determined eyes, and the fierce set of her brow, he laughed. That look was very familiar, as he had seen his wife do the same too many times over the years, so he agreed.

The promise had been made, but it would take another two months before the training truly began. The reluctant old man had tried everything in the mean time to deter his little girl from this fleeting - he hoped - desire. Eventually, however, after a long discussion with his wife, he remembered that no one was truly safe in this world. He had learned that much throughout his life, and it was in his power to give his daughter the tools to be able to survive. So it began.

The next three years of Chiyo's life were happy, but quite a bit more difficult than the last seven. It turned out her father was quite a strict teacher, and would accept nothing less than perfection - even from his daughter. It didn't take long to figure out that her prowess lay in unarmed combat. So she trained, and trained, and trained. She sparred with her mother, was given reality checks by her father, and she spent much of her down-time training with the small dummy they had fashioned for her. Of course, alongside this strict physical training was a full regimen of mental training. Uzu was of the belief that mental preparedness and strategical thinking were as - if not more - important as physical strength. Things went on this way for about a year, then one day she managed to actually get past her father's defenses and it happened in a flash. The whites of her eyes were suddenly black as night as she landed a kick to a pressure point in his abdomen that, while not a particularly strong hit, landed in the right spot to send him back a few steps and knock the wind out of him.

Instantly her father had recognized the way her eyes had looked and he was stunned for a moment, staring at his daughter who was jumping up and down, her eyes perfectly normal again. Once he snapped out of the shock, he joined his daughter in her excitement, already trying to plan where their training would need to go next. He had recognized those eyes as his own, the eyes of the warriors of the Uzumoreru clan. That night he stole away to sneak back into Sunagakure undetected and remove certain texts pertaining to his clan. His daughter's natural fighting style was vastly different from his own, so it was difficult for him to properly tailor her training without a little research. Upon returning to his home, he closed himself in his office for several days, poring over his research until he discovered that none other than his own mother had used a style that seemed almost tailor-made to Chiyoko's skills.

After that the young girl seemed to grow exponentially in her prowess in battle, taking to the new fighting style like a fish to water. It seemed surprising at first that the small child would take to such a brutal style of martial arts so well, but as she continued to show such promise her parents delved deep into the training of her skills. Aside from the obvious change to her eyes, other changes became evident in the young shinobi-in-training while fighting. For one, as she shares the black blood of her father, enabling her to funnel the chakra in her blood to specific parts of her body, enabling her to put even more force into her blows.

It also became clear that she could see or sense where to hit her opponent in order to do the most damage, while also exerting very little force for great devastation. The bloodline's ability seems similar at first to the well known Hyuuga bloodline, however, where the Hyuuga can see or sense a person's chakra coil, the Uzumoreru is a bit different. Once Chiyo became more in tune with her abilities and could finally describe it for her father, it was evident that she can see a person's cardiovascular system and - if truly concentrating - can see the flow of their blood and the beating of their heart. 

This revelation changed her father's direction in her training yet again and her strength increased further still. Things continued along this route for another two years until Amejisuto received a letter from her father indicating he had passed away as well as information pointing to the location of a lost sword connected to her clan. Almost immediately she left to recover it, but never returned and the little girl's perfect world came crashing down around her.

Shortly after Ame left, her father received a misshapen package and his normally jovial nature disappeared. A different man had replaced her father, an angry man. Chiyo was frightened, something she was very unfamiliar with. Her father left and an aunt and uncle came to take care of her. Her father was gone for two very long weeks, so she took her feelings out on the training dummies. One of them broke. Her father came back, but he was missing one of his arms, and he still wasn't the father she knew. For a moment she thought everything might be okay again, but her father told her that her mother was gone, and he was going to have to go away again so that he could punish the person that had taken her away from them.

Before her father left, he placed her in Sunagakure with her Aunt Mineko, a slightly odd woman who drinks and smokes a little too much, but always makes sure Chiyo is well taken care of. Unfortunately after Chiyo overcame the grief of losing her mother and and her father leaving, she made that very difficult for Mineko. The young girl was constantly sneaking out and getting into trouble for the first couple of weeks, until the other "fail-safe" her father had put in place came to check in on her. Unfortunately for her, this fail-safe was in the form of the steward, Takahashi Sousuke, who promptly straightened her out and had her enroll in the academy, which surprisingly worked....sort of.

The shinobi-in-training took to the ninja lifestyle surprisingly well. She excelled in the academy and became a genin immediately after graduation. Outwardly, she seemed to be doing very well for herself in Suna. She saved up the money she got from her missions and was able to get her own little apartment, though she kept well in touch with her aunt and - to her dismay - Sousuke, who checked in on her far too much for her own liking.

Underneath the "normal teenager" facade, however, was a rebellious side that would not be squashed. Her emotions toward her father were brewing for so long they had morphed into anger and resentment. That anger gave her a very destructive side, which she channeled into fighting, and she loved it. However, under the watchful eye of her father's friends, she couldn't very well join an underground fight-club and expect it to go unnoticed, so she started taking frequent walks around the city. Under the guise of exploring, or shopping, or getting some fresh air, she would travel all through the city and if she came across some low-life trying to mug someone, or something of that nature, she would do her duty as a ninja and stop them.

This was Chiyo's life for five years. Five years without a single word from her father, no whisper that he was even okay. Then it arrived. Shortly after her fifteenth birthday she came home from one of her walks to find her aunt on her doorstep holding a letter. The letter was from her father, who promised that he would visit soon. The fledgeling shinobi's hands shook as she read the letter, her eyes tearing up a moment before she steeled herself, crushing the letter in a fist before she dropped it into a trash can on her way back out.

Clan Request: N/A
Death/Retirement Thread: N/A
Old Profile: https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=48331
Old Training: https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=48349
Old Dojo: N/A
Old FAQ: N/A
Special Usergroups: N/A

Old Stats: 
Stamina: 140/175
Agility: 140/175
Taijutsu: 150/175
Genjutsu: 135/175
Old OOC Rank: C

Stat Cut: N/A

New Stats: 
Stamina: 175/175
Agility: 145/175
Taijutsu: 175/175
Genjutsu: 70/175
New OOC Rank: C

Justu Mastery Swaps: 
****Unfortunately I can't get this currently with spoilers not showing. If someone can send the above post without the spolier tags or something in a PM I can add them.

Name of any Contract you currently own: N/A
Name of Kinjutsu you own: N/A
Still actively roleplaying in any other threads? Nope.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Psst.... click reply with quotes on my post. Then you have the code used to make the post, including the contents of the spoiler.

Chiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well, I actually just looked at my Jutsu and apparently don't need to swap anything, so Rebirth is ready for approval. :)

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
First Approval for the following:
New Name
New Class
New Rank
Stats
Jutsu
History*

Pending Approval:
Bloodline/Hyuuga Variant (this is in your history, that is why the asterisk is up above)

Chiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Just in case this is needed....

Uzumoreru “Jōmyaku no me” Bloodline Table
The Hyuuga are an ancient clan from the fire country dating back to even before the time of Konohagakure. A clan of fierce Taijutsu practitioners known far and wide for their unique style of fighting, the Gentle Fist. This is not that clan. The Uzumoreru were a tribe of assassins dating back to the First Men and in them Incorporated the bloodlines of many lesser shinobi clans until they themselves became a clan to be feared. After an internal war thinned out the weakest of those bloodlines the surviving few became the hallmarks for the “Secret Uzumoreru Techniques.” Most of these abilities were techniques that one picked up and mastered. The Jōmyaku no me, or ‘Eyes of the Vein’, however, is a rare technique that appears only in the royal bloodline of the clan. Most of the assassins born with rare black blood can use it to fill their eyes with a dense film of black chakra that gives the user the ability to see the circulatory system in their victim. While most of the assassins used this for tracking one cunning rogue spent her whole life crafting a fighting style around the gift; the last queen of the Uzumoreru. The attacks are anything but ‘gentle’ using a form of mixed martial arts the user strikes with hard blows to pressure points between heart beats to distort the opponent’s blood flow. Once mastered the user can cause severe internal bleeding, attack the tenketsu, track everyone in a large radius by watching their heartbeats, and even use a special form of blood manipulation to increase the physical output of their own body.

084 PL - Jōmyaku no me [Rank 1] / Chi no ken [Rank 1] 
168 PL - Sense of the Dracul [Rank 1]
252 PL - Kyu no chikara [Rank 1]
336 PL - Kyu no chikara; Second Step [Rank 1]
420 PL - Jōmyaku no me [Rank 2]
504 PL - Kyu no chikara [Rank 2]
588 PL - Kyu no chikara; Third Step [Rank 1] / Chi no ken [Rank ]2 
672 PL - Sense of the Dracul [Rank 2] / Worldly Turn [Rank 1] 
756 PL -Jōmyaku no me [Rank 3] / Kyu no chikara; Second Step [Rank 2] 
840 PL - Kyu no chikara [Rank 3] / Worldly Turn [Rank 2] 
924 PL - Kyu no chikara; Third Step [Rank 2]
1008 PL - Sense of the Dracul [Rank 3] / Worldly Turn [Rank 3] 
1092 PL - Chi no ken [Rank 3] / Kyu no chikara; Third Step [Rank 3] 
1176 PL - Kyu no chikara; Second Step [Rank 3]
1260 PL - One Inch Punch [Rank 1]
1344 PL - Savage Combo [Rank 1]
1428 PL - One Inch Punch [Rank 2]
1512 PL - Hell's Battering Ram [Rank 1]
1596 PL - One Inch Punch [Rank 3] / Savage Combo [Rank 2] 
1680 PL - Savage Combo [Rank 3] / Hell's Battering Ram [Rank 2]
1764 PL - Hell's Battering Ram [Rank 3]

--

Jōmyaku no me - Activated Passive<i></i>
While most users of the Jōmyaku have no choice in turning the ability on and off, Chiyoko is blessed. Usually she activates it without realizing it when angered but the process is simular to the Hyuuga’s except she manipulates the blood flow to filter more chakra through the veins around her eyes as opposed to just chakra. Also opposed to seeing a chakra system the eyes sense and see the blood pulsing of living creatures and chakra auras of awakened blood. Doing so for prolonged periods can cause a strain and to make it appear as if she’s crying blood.

Rank 1: +1 Accuracy/Dodge, 500 meter visual range.
Rank 2: +2 Accuracy/Dodge, 1000 meter visual range.
Rank 3: +3 Accuracy/Dodge, 2000 meter visual range.

Costs:
Rank 1: 1AP; 300 chakra to initiate, 140/round to maintain
Rank 2: 1AP; 600 chakra to initiate, 290/round to maintain
Rank 3: 1AP; 900 chakra to initiate, 430/round to maintain

--

Chi no ken- Passive<i></i>
The taijutsu style created by the Queen is a violent and unforgiving form of mixed martial arts using creative mix of Muay Thai and Krav Maga. The style pushes on more offense than defense while still being able to counter in case the user slips up in between attacks. Each strike has to be planned and timed perfectly to hit the pressure points between heartbeats and is done fast and as hard as possible with every follow up being more brutal than the last. The style is used to absolutely destroy an opponent before they have a chance to get anything more in than a single hit.

Rank 1: -5% Chakra cost on Unarmed Taijutsu
Rank 2: -10% Chakra cost on Unarmed Taijutsu
Rank 3: -15% Chakra cost on Unarmed Taijutsu

--

Sense of the Dracul - Passive<i></i>
The vision granted to the users of Jōmyaku rarely extend further than a few meters surrounding them but with intense training it can see just as good as the Hyuuga bloodline. The pulsing of the circulatory system works like an echo location with the black eyes able to keep track of certain heartbeats easier. Focusing on a single, (or multiple depending on distance), heartbeat(s) and using them like a beacon it can even allow the user to see through walls and buildings like the Hyuuga. This includes the pulsing of their own blood to see directly around them. 

Rank 1: 6% Auto dodge to all attacks. 
Rank 2: 8% Auto dodge to all attacks. 
Rank 3: 10% Auto dodge to all attacks. 

--

Kyu no chikara - Uzumoreru Physical Style<i></i>
The secret behind a special few of the Uzumorerus' otherworldly strength revolves around a special style of combat that uses their blood to manipulate and reinforce their limbs with chakra to create attacks powerful enough to shake buildings and tear down trees with their bare hands. This is done by creating a ball of chakra inside of their stomachs that is coated in blood. Through their core they force sudden movements of chakra through the blood and into their limbs to reinforce their attacks with a thin reinforced layer of chakra. Upon contact the user flexes their stomach to force the chakra ball to explode the layer of energy into what every they are attacking. While useful the actions are usually slow and easy to dodge making the style only available to the tacticians. Those with the gift of Jōmyaku are able to take this technique a step further. The blood of these users are black from being chakra enriched making the chakra ball created inside of their stomach near infinite as opposed to the others who could only use it for a single attack before having to create another.This allows them to use this technique as a martial art. Being able to see the opponent's vascular system also allows the user of this style to focus the attacks into a smaller area, which reduces the output, but increases the long term damage of an extended fight by sealing tenketsu.

Rank 1: Unarmed Taijutsu attacks deal -10% Damage, but gain +1 Critical, and +4% Called Shot chance. Additionally, a full hit from an Unarmed attack has a chance of inflicting Internal Bleeding.
Rank 2: Unarmed Taijutsu attacks deal -10% Damage, but they gain +1 Accuracy, +1 Critical, and +6% Called Shot chance. Additionally, a full hit from an Unarmed attack has a chance of inflicting Internal Bleeding.
Rank 3: Unarmed Taijutsu attacks deal -10% Damage, but they gain +2 Accuracy, +1 Critical, and +8% Called Shot chance. Additionally, a full hit from an Unarmed attack has a chance of inflicting Internal Bleeding.

Notes:
- This style can only be used while an Unarmed weapon is equipped. 
- All CP costs are increased by 10% while active
- The chance of inflicting Internal Bleeding overwrites any other chance of inflicting Bleeding the attack may have. The chance of inflicting Internal Bleeding is half the chance of standard bleeding, and any bonuses that increase this chance are also halved. The chance of inflicting Internal Bleeding caps at 25%.
- Internal Bleeding is treated as standard bleeding (it does not stack with it), and is 'hidden' during a mod. For the purpose of removing/resisting/lowering Bleed ranks, each rank of Internal Bleeding counts as two standard Bleed ranks. 

--

Kyu no chikara; Second Step - Secret Clan Taijutsu<i></i>
This ability was a technique that made the Queen famous before she rose to the throne and a legacy to her brutality. Used as a follow up after using a stunning attack the user flexes their stomach as hard as they can and force all the chakra inside of the black ball into both of their fists. They then quickly hop towards their opponent and use the momentum of gravity to strike the opponent over the head with their hands clasped firmly together. If done correctly the attack sends a reverberating shock through their entire system.

Rank 1: The Uzumoreru hops, striking their opponent and dealing 620 Damage at +2 Accuracy. This has a 40% chance to cause -1 Accuracy/Dodge.
Rank 2: The Uzumoreru hops, striking their opponent and dealing 910 Damage at +2 Accuracy. This has a 55% chance to cause -1 Accuracy/Dodge.
Rank 3: The Uzumoreru hops, striking their opponent and dealing 1,110 Damage at +3 Accuracy. This has a 70% chance to cause -1 Accuracy/Dodge.

Costs:
Rank 1: 210 Cp, 1.25 Ap
Rank 2: 300 Cp, 1.75 Ap 
Rank 3: 385 Cp, 1.75 Ap

Notes:
- Secondary debuff's last two rounds, and stack up to -2 Accuracy and Dodge.

--

Kyu no chikara; Third Step - Chakra Circulatory Assault<i></i>
The most famous technique of the Hyuuga and their signature skill, these strikes are Somewhat of an offensive/defensive move that sends an electromagnetic blast of chakra outwards to damage and push back enemies. With each strike, the Hyuuga targets tiny chakra points in the target's body, and with each precise strike seals more and more of the victim's chakra. The Hyuuga are able to tap these tiny targets with such precision that the target may not even now what hit them should they not be on the top of their game, and end up with their chakra sealed.

This technique was copied by Chiyoko after studying what she could of the Hyuuga and using the simularities in their styles of combat to be able to mimic this ability. The difference between the two is she achieves this attack by rhythmically flexing her stomach until the chakra inside of the ball ripples through her body in an opposite rythem to her opponent's heartbeat so that each strike hits their pressure points harder.

Rank 1: The user Strikes four times, starting with 30 Physical Damage, 0.25% Chakra Damage, this amount is doubled for each successful attack.
Rank 2: The user Strikes six times, starting with 30 Physical Damage, 0.25% Chakra Damage, this amount is doubled for each successful attack.
Rank 3: The user Strikes eight times, starting with 30 Physical Damage, 0.25% Chakra Damage, this amount is doubled for each successful attack.

Cost: 1.5 AP, 80 Chakra * number of attack per attack (so 160 for the second strike 240 for the third so on and so on)

Notes:  
- Partial hits are treated as full hits.
- The user cannot attack points which have already been sealed. 
- Chakra damage reduces the victim's Max Cp for the remainder of the battle.
- If the attack misses, that level of the attack must be performed again to move on to the next. The user starts from the point where they missed previously.
- Each attack represents the tenketsu palm strikes, the first being 2, then 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256. 8 attacks, each doubling the previous ones damages. 

--

Kyu no chikara; Worldly Turn - Eight Trigrams Palm Rotation Copy<i></i>
The ultimate defense of the Hyuuga clan, the Kaiten is a technique in which the user spins around at high speed denying any opponent to trace the blind spot in their defense. This technique shows the true control the clan have over their chakra, and with each rotation, the Hyuuga releases chakra from all points in their body, creating a repulsive barrier. This jutsu takes a high toll on the user however and though it's highly regarded for its defensive abilities the clan members hold back on its use. Chiyoko has managed to create a copy of this technique as well by spinning the ball of chakra in her stomach to make the same barrier, however it quickly becomes nauseating. 

Rank 1: User autoblocks 40% of incoming physical damage, while attacking up to two targets with two Basic Strikes at +1 Accuracy. The user receives a -3 dodge debuff for a full round after use.
Rank 2: User autoblocks 55% of incoming physical damage, while attacking up to two targets with two Basic Strikes at +1.5 Accuracy. The user receives a -2 dodge debuff for a full round after use.
Rank 3: User autoblocks 65% of incoming physical damage, while attacking up to two targets with two Basic Strikes at +2 Accuracy. The user receives a -1 dodge debuff for a full round after use.

Costs:
Rank 1: 750Cp, 325Cp/rnd, 2.25 AP
Rank 2: 750Cp, 325Cp/rnd, 2.25 AP
Rank 3: 750Cp, 325Cp/rnd, 2.25 AP

Notes:
- Autoblocked attacks do hot receive a chance to strike the user with any secondary effects.
- This technique may be used reflexively.
- This technique may be maintained. While this technique is maintained the user cannot move or attack.
- Each round maintained the user may attempt to strike up to 2 targets with Basic Strikes.

--

One Inch Punch - Kyu no chikara Taijutsu<i></i>
This technique, while simular to the air palm in effect, is used in a different style. Created by Uzumoreru Toushin as a intimidation technique the Kyu no chikara user trains their ability to create a strong stomach flex as fast as they can until they can shoot a charge of chakra out of their fist faster than most can see and than nearly anyone can react. The effect is like getting hit by an air cannon. It is generally used as a sucker punch while standing an inch away from someone to either start a fight or quickly end one before it starts.

Rank 1: Releases a burst of chakra that deals 1,350 Damage at +2 Accuracy that pushes the target 14 feet away.
Rank 2: Releases a burst of chakra that deals 1,650 Damage at +3 Accuracy that pushes the target 17 feet away.
Rank 3: Releases a burst of chakra that deals 1,950 Damage at +4 Accuracy that pushes the target 20 feet away.

Costs: 
Rank 1: 490 Cp; 2.25 Ap
Rank 2: 600 Cp; 2.25 Ap
Rank 3: 710 Cp; 2.25 Ap

Note(s):
- Does not count as melee contact.

--

Savage Combo - Kyu no chikara Unarmed Combo<i></i>
A five step attack that usually ends with a knee into the opponent's stomach. This attack is used by combining the principals of Kyu no chikara's Second and Third Steps, Chiyoko strikes with five ferocious hits that each have the impact of a small explosive. The strength, speed, and rythem of stomach flexing used in this technique generally keeps the user from escalating beyond five attacks due to the sheer pain, but it is not impossible for Chiyoko to grit through and use this multiple times in a row.

Rank 1: The Hyuuga Assaults a target with a barrage of Jyuuken strikes, attacking them 5 times each dealing 330 Damage at -2 Accuracy.
Rank 2: The Hyuuga Assaults a target with a barrage of Jyuuken strikes, attacking them 5 times each dealing 390 Damage at -1 Accuracy.
Rank 3: The Hyuuga Assaults a target with a barrage of Jyuuken strikes, attacking them 5 times each dealing 450 Damage.

Costs:
Rank 1: 600 Cp; 2.25 Ap
Rank 2: 710 Cp; 2.25 Ap
Rank 3: 820 Cp; 2.25 Ap

Notes:
- Target takes Cp Damage equal to Half the damage done by this technique. This Cp reduces the max Cp of the victim and cannot be recovered.
--

Kyu no chikara; Fourth Step - Hell's Battering Ram - Chakra Circulatory Shock Technique<i></i>
Perhaps one of the deadliest techniques available to Chiyoko, this technique fully utilizes her knowledge of the vascular system to utterly destroy the target from the inside out. Through skilled use of her chakra attacks, she is able to manipulate and strike the many tenketsu within the opponent's body. This attack involves her directly striking large bundles of tenketsu valves which regulate the flow of chakra; The Eight Gates. Striking these valves with her style of Jyuuken, the Uzumoreru releases a burst of chakra which forcibly shocks the victim's Chakra system into releasing their flow of chakra within their body. Normally this would not do much more harm than an average tenketsu strike...But when used on a target that has had their Tenketsu Sealed, this sudden flow of chakra creates a dangerous backfire that harms the user from the inside. 

Rank 1: The user knee strikes the opponent's stomach to attack the chakra system of the target, sending a burst of chakra that shocks the system and deals 2,475 Damage to the target at -3 Accuracy. The victim takes Cp damage equal to 15% of the total damage dealt.
Rank 2: The user knee strikes the opponent's stomach to attack chakra system of the target, sending a burst of chakra that shocks the system and deals 3,795 Damage to the target at -3 Accuracy. The victim takes Cp damage equal to 20% of the total damage dealt.
Rank 3: The user knee strikes the opponent's stomach to attack chakra system of the target, sending a burst of chakra that shocks the system and deals 4,620 Damage to the target at -3 Accuracy. The victim takes Cp damage equal to 25% of the total damage dealt.

Costs:
Rank 1: 900 Cp; 2.25 Ap
Rank 2: 1,900 Cp; 2.75 Ap
Rank 3: 2,310 Cp; 2.75 Ap

Notes:
- This can only be performed on a target that has been successfully struck by all 8 strikes of the Third Step.
- Can only be used once per opponent Successfully.
- Damage from this technique cannot be Reduced.
- A Partial Hit is treated as a Full Hit.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back