Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Red Lipstick. [Iori]

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yamazaki Household. 8pm.

How long had it been since the young woman had gone out to eat? Had she ever? Did she even remember doing it? Certainly, by this time, she had forgotten the etiquette needed for such an event. Dressed in a jaw-dropping outfit, the woman stood in her room, turning slowly in circles as she examined herself in the mirror. Her thick beautiful black locks left down in luscious waves to sit upon her shoulders. Her long legs sensualized by the heels, and traveling all the way up to that toned stomach that was snugly covered by the glimmering dress. What was she doing? Treating it like a date? He was her host, it was a friendly gesture!

"What are you doing, Itami?" She questioned herself as she stared into the mirror at her emerald green eyes and slowly closed them as she grabbed her coin purse and made her way slyly down the stairs. It was dark out already, and she was trying to get out unseen in such a scandalous outfit--in fear of being questioned.

"Hello, Itami-Sama!"

Of course.

Itami let out an irritated sigh as she turned to face the puppet maid that lifelessly stood limp before her, using such excitement in her words without any facial expressions.

"Master-Sama said to meet him at Tobiko!"

Itami nodded, waving her away as she moved out the door.

"Goodbye, Itami-Sama!"

Tobiko was a very expensive, high-class, popular sushi restaurant known for it's amazing fish and classy wine. But as Itami made her way to the Main Street to call for a carriage, she found herself questioning her actions more and more. Paying the driver and sitting on the inside of the leather box pulled by the two white horses, she remained silent in her own self-curiosity. Why had he asked her? To gain her trust? Had she come too over-dressed? Was she trying too hard to look flawless for him?

Making her way inside, Itami gave the last name and was sat down at a table for two. The restaurant was crowded and absolutely gorgeous. The walls were red velvet, the ceiling draped in crystals and chandeliers. The tables finely polished, and the people just as dressed up as she was. The chopsticks were stainless steal with beautiful art carved into them, the wine glasses made of the same crystal as the ceiling decorations. Red roses in the center of every table-- true class.

And now, the wait.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Itami wouldn't have to wait for long before she heard a bit of a commotion at the front of the restaurant as the workers there began to greet a newly arrived guest, an important one by the sound of it. Eventually she would spot Iori, the tall man clad in a white suit that truly showed off his upper class status, his silky, long red hair flowing behind him as he moved. "I hope I'm not late." he would say as he offered Itami a charming smile, taking a seat opposite of hers. "There were some things I had to take care of back in the office...." his words would trail off after a moment as he looked upon the woman, not bothering to hide how much he admired her form. "You look amazing." he would say simply as he moved to gently take hold of her hand, bringing it up to his lips and giving a soft kiss to the back of it.

Once their waiter had arrived the man would order a bottle of a very expensive wine, along with what they would be having for their meal. Handing the menu back to him he would return his gaze back to the woman, that smile still playing on his lips. "So how have you been fitting in at the Medical Complex? I've heard quite a few good things about your work." He would start off with to break the ice, relaxing back in his chair.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Remember the moment? It happened again, but it was different this time. It was that slow-motion moment where her head turned around to look at the door where a slim, well-dressed, God walked through the crowds and straight towards her. Her eyes lingering on that red hair, and her lips pressing together as he came and sat down, speaking in such a honey-toned voice. His hand lifting hers and kissing it gently.

What was that?

Itami's eyes widened slightly as she felt the strangest thing. Her heart pounded, and her stomach fluttered wildly as his eyes looked into hers. But the waiter broke the moment as he released her hand and Itami shyly pulled it back and put them both in her lap as she stared down at her hands.

Iori brought up work, which brought Itami's head up as the perfect ice breaker. A smile crossing her face as he brought up her accomplishments. "Ever since I got these new eyes, they've allowed me to do surgeries!" There was a surprising tone of excitement and joy in her voice that had almost never been heard before, "I've been working for that since I was a trainee, and finally I've gotten the physical requirements to do so."

The waiter returned, pouring the wine and sitting the bottle into a bucket of ice that would be placed on a cart next to their table. The woman licked her lips for a moment as she picked up the glass and raised it to the man across from her. "It's nice to have a tongue too." Itami had loosened up tremendously, to the point that she gave herself the chance to show him that musical laugh of hers. Work was easy to talk about. Work and herself.

"I can finally taste things." She said, bringing it to those red lips, and closing her eyes as she set the glass back down, running her tongue across her upper lip to collect any excess. "You have fine taste..."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was nice to see the woman in such a relaxed mood, hearing that laugh that he swore he had never heard before. He would lift his glass of wine as well, tapping it against hers before taking a sip. "Surgery has always been a passion of mine. It's amazing how complex the human body is, each and every piece vital for the whole thing to work. It's something that many don't ever think about or appreciate." He would say as he set his glass down, eyes seeking to meet hers, catching sight of that tongue sliding over those inviting lips. His smile broadened as she commented on his taste, nodding slowly. "It's a brand unique to Key country. They only started importing it here after I suggested it." He would explain, lifting his glass and taking another sip of it. "It's something that reminds me of home...though I guess Sunagakure is my home now." As he spoke their food would arrive, the man placing a napkin along his lap before he began to eat. "Has your family always lived in Suna?" he would ask as he looked towards her, wanting to see her reaction to the fine food.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Home...

Itami hadn't been home in a long while. The woman couldn't face her parents who were sure to disown her for her body modifications, for her eyesight, for her beauty. The comment caused her to seep back a little into her shell, twirling her fingers as she thought about how her parents would be doing right now. Her parents, cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, and everyone else at the Kanashimi estate. An entire household full of blind people.

The food arrived, and the woman sipped the wine again as she looked curiously to Iori who had ordered for her. Picking up the chopsticks she plopped some unknown combination of seaweed, rice, fish, and vegetables into her mouth, and chewed. Her eyes narrowed at first in confusion, before they lightened, and widened in delight. Swallowing and washing down the rest with the wine, Itami looked nodded in approval.

"Yes. The entire Kanashimi estate has been in Sunagakure for a long time. The entire household is totally blind--and...horribly exclusive." Itami said, crossing her ankles as she ate another piece, her eyes looking up and locking with his that had ached to do the same.

"Thanks for everything, Iori. Really...."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Totally blind? Ah, related to the Hashigaki then? I'm amazed that the operation worked as well as it did then. I always assumed that the brain of a Hashigaki didn't have the capacity for vision, it's good to see that I was wrong!" He would be pleased at her reaction to the food, eating his own as they continued their conversation. As she thanked him he would look up once more, a soft smile on his lips. "You have no need to thank me, in fact, it should be I that's thanking you. You gave me the opportunity to create art in a way that I never could before." He would say, pausing to take another sip of that wine, his eyes looking over once more. That face, those eyes, those lips, neck, arms, chest...she was truly perfect. "I can't stop looking at you...perhaps I did too good of a job? Would it be considered narcissistic for a man to admire his own work so much?" He would laugh as he finished off his dinner, leaning back in his chair as he drank more of that wine, his eyes meeting hers once more.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"You can thank Kuro for that one, he taught me a jutsu that tinkers with that part of my brain." Itami said, raising her glass metaphorically to him. "In fact, he did it long before my surgery with you." It was remarkable what that man could teach, and with such patience. He had spelled it out directly into her palms, and taught her to use the sand to create crystal eyes because hers were incapable of sight. It was a miracle that was forbidden in her household.

Finishing off her meal, the woman looked up to catch her date staring--like, really staring. His words causing her face to flush a deep pink, her stomach to get that odd feeling again, and her heart to pound furiously. Surely, she must be sick. Her face was hot, and she had begun to tremble a bit with anxiety. Itami let out a nervous lap, folding the napkin from her lap and putting it onto her plate as she brushed her hair back behind her shapely shoulders. "Oh well...I.... I don't..."

There was the Itami everyone knew before the reconstruction. The stuttering, awkward, unsure woman who was socially incapable of presenting herself normally--let alone sensually.

"I..." Her voice slowly lowered to a whisper, "I love the way you look at me..." It was perhaps the most embarrassing thing she could have said at the moment, but it was true. The way his eyes traced over her and made her feel beautiful, wanted, palpable, and radiating...

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Ah...Kuro...." he would say, finding it a little annoying how his name kept popping up so much. He was engaged with Suzu, had become Ikkadan's teacher, and now apparently was responsible for giving Itami the ability to see. He seemed like such a great person, but there was something about him that Iori innately distrusted. Perhaps it was because he was always wary of those that had so much power, or because he had such a strong link to the supernatural, something that he had little knowledge of. In any case any displeasure he may have had would be hidden by that smile of his, nodding to the waiter to take their plates when they were done and refill their wine. "He's an incredible man, very friendly and caring. He's actually engaged to be married to Suzuhime. Apparently." He still found it hard to believe, heck, he didn't even know that they knew each other.

It was faint but he could still catch those words she whispered, that charming smile widening as he tilted his head to the side. "It's good to be honest with yourself." He would say, chuckling as the waiter arrived with the check, the man slipping his card into it before waving him off. "Kasa...he saw through your bandages and your burns...he saw how beautiful you were on the inside. He had such good taste..." the man would sigh softly as he finished off his wine, the waiter soon returning to bring back his card. Tucking it into his breast pocket the man would stand up, wiping his mouth clean. A hand would be offered towards Itami to take, gently squeezing it if she did as he helped her to her feet. Once there he would offer his arm and lead her towards the front of the restaurant, waving at the staff that wished him good night. As they walked out of the restaurant it would be easy to notice the people that stared at them, awestruck at the beautiful couple, whispers among them asking if they were famous stars and such, Iori chuckling as brought his lips close to Itami's ear. "Do you hear what they're saying? Do you hear their tones? The men are struck dumb, the women are so jealous..." he would whisper as they stopped before the carriage, opening the door for her to enter before following her, the carriage beginning it's journey back home.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Such a gentleman, and her knew how to make a woman feel more like a lady. Offering his hand to help her up as she stood, and took his arm, her heels clicking on the wooden floor, as those round hips swayed sensually. Her eyes fluttering and looking down at the floor as the whispers reached her ears and white teeth bit gently down on her bottom lip. This Hashigaki hearing listening to what they said, what they whispered, and it was such a nice change. Those whispers used to be the whispers of hate and disgust. How frightening and horrifying she was--that's what they would whisper about. Her ugliness. Her vileness.

But not now.

No, they loved her.

She was beautiful.

Turning to him, before getting in the carriage, Itami looked at him in the moonlight again, her eyes watching him carefully. Her hips against his as she simply admired his beauty for a moment, staring at him as he did her, before turning and getting into the carriage. Sitting down, and pulling her dress down to try and defend those lucious and nude legs from the bitter iciness of the leather seats, Itami would smile at Iori again--she couldn't stop. She just loved looking at him.

"I certainly hope I did not disappoint..." She commented, her eyes wandering from him to look out the small door-window of the carriage. "Perhaps...maybe I even entertained."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori couldn't help but watch her as she got into the carriage, eyes running over those long, luscious legs, a finger moving to loosen his collar as he looked away. Getting inside he would signal for the driver to take them back home, very little space between the two of them. "I enjoy your company greatly, Itami. Thank you for accompanying me this evening." His hand would find itself running up her arm, eyes admiring her form lit up by the city lights, the smooth flesh of her neck compelling him to lean closer. "I'm still not used to being underground...I miss seeing the stars up in the sky, the clouds and the moon..." Words were there just to break the silence, his heart beating faster as lips brushed against her neck. The smallest of taste, the most sensual of touches, unable to keep himself from her. It wouldn't go too far...that's what he would tell himself, he was much too strong to give in to instinct, at least he believed he was.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Carriages were always odd. They were bumpy, uncomfortable, crammed, and always much too long. However, this specific one was different and more arousing that expected. Her head turned away as Iori spoke to her, Itami mulled over the words in her head. "I don't even know what those look like." She said, frowning a bit. "I just recently found out what I look like, let alone other things..."

His hand ran down her arm, and she stiffed slightly, caught off guard by the act. Trying to ignore it, she mused to herself some more: "I bet they're beautiful though." His lips brushed against her neck, and she found herself holding her breath. The sickness came back. The heat in her cheeks, the flutter in her stomach, and the racing of her heart. Her hand moving and resting on his inner thigh as she gripped for a moment in almost shock.

Itami was just about as virgin as they got. His hand holding her arm, the other holding back her hair, and his supple lips just brushed- not even kissed. Brushed. It sent shivers down her spin, and the hair on her neck stood as her grip on him tightened in anxiety. The tension in the air was almost driving her mad.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori could feel how tense her body got, how hard that hand gripped his thigh. Yet she didn't fight him off, didn't protest, almost sensing the shiver that ran through her luscious form. "We should go watch them some time. Although I'll warn you...they're not as beautiful as you..." The man grew bolder, leaning closer still, her wonderful perfume invading his senses. Lips pressed against the tender flesh of her neck, kissing it softly, teeth gently nipping at it as his other hand moved to gently rest on her knee. More kisses would travel up her neck, down her jawline, another on her chin, the two meeting eye to eye once again. His breath was heavy, his heart beating a mile a minute, the carriage feeling like a sauna as silence passed between them. He had lost his composure, those eyes filled with need for her, clearing his throat as he tried to break the silence. "Itami..." that's all he could say...what else could he?

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Where would they watch such things? Travel to the elderwoods where the top of the cave was missing? Where the stars, moon, rain, sun, and sand filtered through casually and lazily? What a beautiful trip it sounded like, absolutely gorgeous and romantic--whoa. Wait? Romance?

He became bold, kissing and sucking at her neck, his teeth baring to nibble and taste that perfect flesh (Lest not be reminded who's it really is), and her hand seemed to relax, her neck tipping back as he kissed up her neck, around her sharp and bony jaw, and then stopped. Her head was turned towards his, their eyes burning deep into one another's, and his lips parted to whisper her name.

The anxiety came back, her face flushing as she became paranoid with what she was supposed to do--when the carriage stopped. Blinking a few times, Itami took in a deep breath and turned her head from him, escaping the carriage, and walking out into the air where she felt she could finally breath. The carriage had been so hot and so tense--but she wasn't simply done with him. As he would step out, her hand would take his, pulling him towards her and pressing her lips against his.

One of those beautiful legs raised behind her as she gave the best, well... first kiss... a girl could give. Her arms around his neck, and her body firmly pressed against his as her bare back tensed in the icy night air.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
All too soon they had reached the man, all too soon she left his side. A hand would move up to run through his hair, trying to compose himself as he left the carriage. He would nod at the driver to take his leave, turning to look back towards Itami. He opened his mouth to speak though he didn't know what to say, almost feeling awkward as he stood before her. On the outside he would still be calm, collected, casual, at least until the woman took his hand. It surprised him that she would take the initiative, his wrapping around her waist without thinking as he pulled her in close. Eyes would shut as he enjoyed the meeting of their lips, one of his hands sliding up to run along that smooth, bare back, letting her set the pace for the kiss. When it was broken he would smile, still holding her tightly. "Mmmm, I must have made a good impression on you." He would chuckle softly as he looked into her eyes. "It's cold out here...we should get inside..." he would whisper as he leaned in, lips brushing against hers in a faint kiss before leading her towards the door.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kissing on the first date was OK, right? Was there some rule written down somewhere that no one told her about? Something that said that it was or wasn't allowed? Was she going too fast? Too slow? Perfect? Itami wasn't exactly prone in the whole dating world. Her husband and her met at the hospital, where he locked her up and tortured her, then demanded she married him. Romantic, right? He never touched her, kissed her, made love to her, or even cuddled with her at bedtime. It was a hands-off relationship, and the lust that dragged her to Iori was almost overwhelmingly pleasurable.

He gestured her inside, her walk perhaps becoming more sensual on the idea of becoming a tease and taunting him. Itami moved inside, and began moving up the staircase without a word at first--just because she knew the way it would make her hips sway in that little dress.

"I need to put on something more comfortable. I suggest you do the same" She said in a quiet voice, standing at the topic of the staircase with her back to him. "Grab us a glass of wine and meet me there?" She asked, or rather implied a command, as she moved down the hallway into her room.

Once inside, she slipped off the dress and the shoes, stopping to exam herself in the mirror in the nude. Kasa had hated that. He was disgusted with her body--both sides of it. But there was something fascinating about examining her body-- it was so different from everyone else's after all.

Putting on a nightgown, the young lady slowly drew the curtains from the large window shut, and leaned against the frame as she drew in slow breaths...

No more thinking tonight.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori would gulp softly as he watched the woman go up that staircase, never having seen this side of her before. She had confidence, oozed sexuality, she was like a completely different person that the meek, awkward young lady he knew her as. "Alright..." he would respond simply to her command, blinking a few times as she walked out of sight. He would move into the kitchen, seeking out a bottle of wine and two glasses, coming to a stop as he turned around and saw a figure appear from the shadows. "Good evening, master!" The puppet nurse would call out, the man smiling as he set the bottle aside. "Good evening. Could you put this away for me?" He would ask as he removed his jacket and handed it to her. "I don't want you or the other maids disturbing me tonight." "Yes, master!" the doll would reply before it bowed, dissapearing back into the shadows. Taking the wine and glasses again he would hurry up the stairs, pausing before Itami's room.

He politely knocked on the door before stepping inside, eyes immediately glued to her body as he saw what she was wearing. A grin spread on his lips as he closed the door behind him, moving towards her as he placed the wine and glasses on a table. Filling the glasses he would then make his way to her, handing one of them off to her. "If I didn't know any better, Itami, I would say that you're trying to seduce me." he would tease as he leaned towards her, hand resting on the wall next to her, eyes looking down as they took in her beautiful form.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The door opened, and the woman turned slowly around, leaning on the frame as Iori entered her room just like he had the night before. His shirt unbuttoned, and is jacket gone as his toned chest flashed from the dress shirt. Leaning back, stretching her legs out and sticking her chest out, Itami blinked innocently at him as he brought her a glass of wine. She grabbed it with two hands, and sipped it as he leaned over her and peered down at her.

So handsome...

"No..." She teased playfully, her eyes looking away tauntingly from him, "Me?... No... not me..." She finished the glass almost instantly, setting it down on the window pane, and slipping out from under his arm. Itami was a seductress in her natural state, but she was awkward with it, and far too cautious to be gotten easily.

"I think I'm more of a... sensual socializer..." Her tone was playful as she grabbed the bottle of wine and took a slung from the bottle, falling back on the bed with her legs hanging off the edge as she stared at the ceiling and smiled, stretching her arms above her head "What does that make you?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori would sip at his wine as he watched her move away, his eyes running over her body. She teased him, taunted him with those coy words, the man downing the rest of the glass as he moved towards her. The man would slowly slide up her form, lips brushing over her clothed stomach, seeking her neck once more. A kiss here, a kiss there, and then he would take her lips once more, tasting the wine on them. Their bodies inches from each other, his own propped up by his hands. His silky red hair would act like a curtain from the world, breaking the kiss as he looked into her eyes. "Just a man...who knows what he wants..." he would whisper as he brought his lips close to hers, his tongue snaking out to taste them, feeling that air come to a boil between them as he sought a deeper kiss with her.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Itami wasn't the only tease in the room. Iori found himself brushing his lips over her stomach, and wedging himself between her legs to hover over her and kiss her neck again, her hands moves from above her head to his cheeks as he kissed her deeply, with a sort of passion and meaning behind it. Her tongue flickering at his lips tauntingly as she slowly sat up whilst kissing him, pulling him to kneel before her as she leaned back, her knees around his. Her hands running down his chest, and pulling at his shirt when the flood came.

Itami pulled away, staring him in the face--that beautiful face--and placing a single finger on his lips as she gave a hesitant laugh, and then a smile, as she slid off the bed. "Excuse me for a moment." She said, moving quickly to a door attached to her room and into a bathroom, shutting the door behind her.

Turning on the chakra powered light as she moved to the mirror, Itami stared deeply at it, and into her face. "You can't do this. You're insane. What if it all goes wrong?" She moved, sitting on the closed toilet and pulling her knees onto it and up to her chest as she leaned her chin on them. "You'll have to see him everyday--what if you're really bad!" The horror in the virgin's thoughts were legitimate, and scary, just as they should be.

"But what if it's the opportunity of a life time?"

Itami stood, moving cautiously out into her bedroom, leaning on the doorframe she looked at Iori with quiet eyes, "Why me?" She suddenly asked, the nerves in her voice causing her to shake as she moved to him, taking his hand as she sat on the bed and turned it over a few times, examining it. Hands were beautiful.

"Are you sure...it's a good idea?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori pulled her close as they continued to kiss, moving to his knees as she stood up, their lips parting far too soon. He blinked a few times as she pressed that finger to his lips, soon leaving his side and moving to the bathroom. The man would sigh softly as he moved to sit at the edge of the bed, wondering what could be the matter. Of course it wasn't too hard to figure out. The woman was barely used to social interaction, much less sexual contact. He was afraid that maybe he had pushed things to fast, eyes looking back up as she returned, looking over that luscious body. Her question would cause him to cock his head to the side, watching her as she moved to sit next to him. "I don't know." he would say as he took her hands, squeezing them gently as he leaned towards her. "It doesn't matter to me whether it's a good idea or not. All I know...is that I want you..." he would whisper as he raised one of her hands, kissing her knuckles gently. "I want you..because you're beautiful....and you're voice is so nice to listen to..." Kisses would be planted on her wrist and then her forearm, pausing as he looked up at her. "Most of all...it's because I love the way you look at me." With that he would seek her lips once more to kiss her and, if she let him, would pull her over to straddle his lap.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back