Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Reflecting

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As I lied in my bed, eyes closed, a smile crept onto my face as I reflected on the first round of the tournament that had occurred a few days earlier. In that contest, I fought a wise elderly man by the name of Miki that came from Earth Country and was not exactly a slouch when it came to fighting. True, he was not the strongest and his strategy was more defensively than any form of offense, but he had forced me to dip into my own life essence to ultimately win the contest before representatives stopped the match. It was a shame that the contest ended so abruptly like it did, but my opponent had been bleeding pretty badly and was honestly exhausted much like I was from what I could tell. But, I had a feeling that if we continued to fight, it would have been tooth and nail until one of us finally would last the decisive blow which could have taken anywhere from a few seconds to minutes to hours since neither of us truly showed any signs of weakness.

Nevertheless, I had been chosen to move on after they called it and I would be facing off in round two against a Miss Mikasa from the Hidden Leaf if I remembered correctly. She had won her contest due to a disqualification from her opponent surrounding some juicing from what I heard. However, she was right before me so I wasn't entirely sure if that story was true or not which meant that I needed to bring my best game again like I did against Elder Miki if I wanted to win. I knew that I could if Lady Luck was on my side, but ultimately this tournament was to engage with foreigners from the other villages and try to have some form of a medical meeting to hopefully benefit the world in the end. But only time would tell.

For now though, it was time for me to try to let my mind rest and get some sleep since I had to get up bright and early to begin to train once more. I could not slack on my training regime or it would likely spell the end of I, Byakko Kyuji.

[Topic Entered and Left in 1 hour unless stopped. MFT: 378]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back