Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Relaxing~ [Private]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
After a long day of working at the hospital, Kitsune found herself sitting at a café in the Susukino district. She had ordered a cup of coffee and was leaning back against the chair, sighing a bit to herself. She was tired, hungry, and thirsty. At least the coffee would help on the tired part. She was wearing one of her usual outfits, specifically a net undershirt, a black and red strapless top, a pair of tight shorts, and a pair of long black, heeled boots. (Much like this)

Kitsune stared up at the sky, and sighed again. Why is this taking so long? It’s a cup of friggin’ coffee. Not a lasagna. she thought to herself, and only a minute later, the coffee arrived at her table. She lifted the cup up and took a sip… Perfect. Not too sweet, not too bitter. But with cream. Tasty~
As the waitress walked by, Kitsune ordered a plate of cookies along with a few of their tasty cupcakes. The cupcakes were decorated with all sorts of things, little lightning bolts, various ancient kumo symbols, the whole shebang. The cookies? Pretty standard, chocolate chip but with three kinds of chocolate in them.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hoshi wandered around within cloud, though having decided to not get lost by walking throughout the village, and decided to fly around. She coughed a bit as she sat on a clay bird, in which she would then see a purple chakra somewhat nearby down below her. She coughed a little once more before having her clay bird start descending to the ground, in which she would jump off the bird once it was close enough to the ground, and smirked a bit before looking around and seeing a woman sitting in a café, who was wearing clothes that even made her a bit jealous.

Her white hair had blown slightly in a slight breeze that passed by, in which she would walk into the cafe, and sitting across from the woman before speaking, while watching her with her normal sharingan. "Those are such great looking clothes, miss! I must know where you got them. Also, my name is Daiki Hoshi. What might be yours?"<i></i> She asked, smiling a bit as she wondered who the woman was. "Pardon my intrusion though, miss. If I was rude, I certainly did not mean to be so."<i></i> She said, just sitting down, having not ordered anything. She made sure her dress was perfectly fine as she was sitting down, and made sure her hair band didn't screw up her hair.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
In about the same minute the cookies arrived, so did a stranger that Kitsune hadn’t seen before. It didn’t seem like she was from around here. Kitsune gave her a quick look over and grinned. A set of Sharingan eyes. If they were active, it could mean two things. An Uchiha with a ton of chakra reserves; Or someone with an implant. Kitsune nodded at Hoshi ”Custom made, I’m afraid. My taste is rather unique, so it has to be ordered from my tailor.” she said, to answer the first question. ”As for who I am. Well. I am Baroness Shinrya Kitsune, mednin of Kumo. And yourself?”

Kitsune shook her head a bit ”Don’t worry. You weren’t rude~” she said in a chipper voice, offering Hoshi a cookie from the plate before taking one for herself and then eating it, bit by tiny bit, before drinking half of her cup of coffee. ”Tell me Daiki-san, do you enjoy lasagna? Because I could really go for a giant tray of lasagna.” she asked the stranger sitting across the table. If she decided to join, great, if not, well, more lasagna for Kitsune. Wouldn’t actually be a problem for her to eat every single bit of it.

”I know this place down the street, they serve some of the best lasagna in town. Well, asides from the one I make myself. That’s always been better.” she said and smiled, still leaned back in her chair. ”You don’t seem to be from around here. I think I’d have noticed someone with that fancy a dress~” Kitsune said after a short pause ”It’s absolutely gorgeous. Is that, silk I see?” she added afterwards, with a sparkle in her right eye, of course, the lenses she were wearing kept her Sharingan hidden away from the sight of anyone around her.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hoshi listened to Kitsune speak as she did, and smiled a bit as she had told her that her clothes were custom made, due to her tastes being so unique. She then introduced herself as Shinrya Kitsune, who happened to both be a Baroness and a medic of Kumo. "I am Daiki Hoshi, a Jounin of Kiri. It's great to meet you, Kitsune-chan."<i></i> She said, before hearing her speak once more.

As Kitsune paused after letting her know that she wasn't rude she would smile once more and remember that the name Kitsune was familiar due to the fact that Rozan had given her a letter to give a Kitsune. "Kitsune-chan, I have a letter to deliver to you from Setsumon Rozan. And yes, I would enjoy some lasagna!"<i></i> She said, chuckling a little, and quickly grabbing the letter from a pouch and handed it to her. She hadn't really eaten in a day or so, because she had wanted to get to the village as soon as possible and was so astounded by the village.

She smirked a bit as Kitsune spoke about how she knew a place down the street and that they served some of the best lasagna in town, aside from what she made herself anyway. Kitsune soon spoke about how she didn't seem to be from around Kumo, since she kinda figured that she would have noticed someone with such a fancy dress and had paused slightly before stating that it was absolutely gorgeous and asked if it was silk. "Thank you. And yes, it is silk. It's surprisingly keeping the climate change at bay. I didn't really expect it to, to be completely honest."<i></i> She said, before accepting a cookie that Kitsune had offered her moments ago.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune nodded at hearing Hoshi’s name, and then when she mentioned Rozan blinked ”He sent me a letter? I wonder why~” she said out loud as she accepted the letter and put it inside her clothing for later reading. ”Well, lets go then~” Kitsune said, waving a waitress over so she could pay for the things she had bought, and to get the rest of the cookies put in a bag for later snacking. After a short wait, the waitress came back with the bag, and the receipt and Kitsune got out of her chair and stretched.

”Climate chan—Oh right. Right. The cold weather here. To be honest, none of us really notice it. Heck, I’ve seen people wear shorts in the middle of the winter. Personally? I prefer something a bit more flashy than shorts.” Kitsune said with a smirk, recalling an outfit she had at home, a red suit with a skirt, all made in latex. Of course, she only wore that at special occasions, but still. It was a nice suit. Kitsune led Hoshi out the door, and down the street to the restaurant she knew that served brilliant lasagna. ”Silk huh? I suppose I could have my tailors fashion clothes for me in silk~” Kitsune mused as they walked.

Upon arrival, Kitsune went in and sat down at her usual table and signaled to the staff to bring out two lasagnas. ”So tell me Hoshi-chan. How is Rozan-san doing? I hope he’s doing well back in Kirigakure.” Kitsune said in a chipper tone, smiling and gesturing a waitress over to them. ”What would you like to drink Hoshi-chan? Your choice, across the board. Personally, I think I’ll have a soda, and… Hm. A bottle of Tenouzan wine.”

[MFT; WC: 292]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hoshi smiled a bit as she listened to Kitsune a bit before nodded as she watched Kitsune accept the letter and continued to watch Kitsune wave over the waitress as well as putting the cookies in a bag, and stand up, in which she would do so as well. She would follow Kitsune as Kitsune continued to speak about how none of them really noticed the cold. She was a bit surprised that none of them did, as her clothes had only been just keeping the cold at bay.

As the two had arrived at the lasagna place, in which she had heard Kitsune speak once more. She had asked how Rozan was and that she was hoping he was doing well. She nodded slightly as she sat down. "He's doing alright from what I know anyway. I had only met him only recently due to the fact that I met him and his wife while it was raining, we introduced ourselves, in which I challenged him in the arena, to test out his power."<i></i> She said, smiling a bit, before hearing Kitsune ask what she would like to drink, and that it was across the board, in which Kitsune would order a soda and a bottle and Tenouzan wine. "I'll have a bottle of sake."<i></i> She said to the waitress. She then looked back over to Kitsune and spoke once more. "How is the lasagna here, Kitsune-chan?"<i></i> She asked, smiling a bit still. She was still a bit curious as to how it was since Kitsune spoke about it being good.

[MFT]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune smiled ”I see, I see.” Kitsune said and smiled ”Not a bad choice Hoshi-chan. Sake is always nice~. And yes, the lasagna is brilliantly good, as I said.” she added and rubbed her hands together a bit. A minute or so later, the waitress returned with their drinks, placing the bottles on the table, as well as glasses. Kitsune poured herself a glass of wine, as well as emptying the glass soda bottle into a glass. Not too long there after, the waitress arrived with their lasagnas and placed them on the table in front of them. They weren’t small lasagnas either. They were in fact rather big, but Kitsune didn’t see an issue in that as she was so hungry she could practically eat a horse.

”Well, I hope you enjoy it. I know I will~” Kitsune said before grabbing her fork ”Itadakimasu~” she added and began eating her lasagna, being practically immune to the heat of the food thanks to her fire chakra. ”Oh yeah. Be careful. It’s hot.” she said and blinked before taking a sip of her soda. "So tell me Hoshi-chan. Asides from being a jounin, what else do you do with your time?"

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hoshi smirked a bit as Kitsune spoke and couldn't wait for the lasagna to arrive. The first thing to arrive was their drinks, and Kitsune soon spoke after their large lasagnas arrived. Before she could pick up her fork, she coughed a bit, in which a small amount of blood had landed on her napkin, which she used to cover her mouth. "I'm sure I will enjoy it. It's been a while since I've had food in which people could swear it was good. And I'm quite used to heat, seeing as I use one of the more advanced elements quite often in battle."<i></i> She said, folding the napkin and then grabbing the fork and started to eat a bit and would stop after swallowing her current bite. "I do many different things with my time. Since I've arrived here in this village, I've been enjoying the scenery change.<i></i> She said, smiling.

"Another thing I like to do is something that most people would frown upon in any public area, so I choose to do it in places where no one really goes to."<i></i> She said, raising one of her palms and the mouth on it opened, sticking its tongue out a bit. As soon as it had done so, Hoshi had grabbed the napkin she used before with her free hand, and coughed once more into it, coughing up a bit more blood, though not too much for her to worry. She would attempt to hide the blood that was on the napkin from Kitsune, and smiled slightly. "What do you like doing in your free time, Kitsune-chan?"<i></i>

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune raised an eyebrow at seeing the other woman cough blood and she couldn’t help but ask about it ”That doesn’t look healthy. And that’s just from a non-medical standpoint. I am a doctor, you know. Do you have any idea what has caused you to cough up blood?” she asked of the woman sitting across from herself. ”If the cause can be pinpointed, I can likely develop a cure for the cough rather easily. Heck, I might even carry one around with me.” she said and revealed a row of vials on the inside of her jacket. ”Of course. These are only temporary solutions, but with a bit more time, I’d be able to make a proper cure. If it’s a disease. If it’s chakra related, I might be able to handle it right here.”

She nodded, and ate more of her lasagna. ”As for what I do in my free time. Well. I experiment. You might say I’m a bit of a science geek. The last thing I made was an upgrade to the tablet I own. I swapped it’s monochrome screen for a color screen, yet managed to retain its touch capabilities. It even has better sensitivity now. I’m rather proud of that.” she said and grinned, stopping herself from rambling on and on about technology and what else she did in her spare time.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hoshi listened to Kitsune as she spoke about how she was a doctor and she heard her ask if she had any idea what had caused the blood to have been. She had known, and cleared her throat and halted her response as she heard Kitsune speak once more. "The cough had started back when a friend of mine and I had sparred, and when she used one of her water ninjutsu, it had caused something to cause me to start coughing, and recently, it had been worsening." She said, smirking a bit as she continued to eat her lasagna.

Kitsune continued to speak, now about being able to be called a science geek, and upgrading something she had that was called a tablet and changing its monochrome screen with a color one, while keeping its touch capabilities, and had even better sensitivity. "To be honest, I don't even know what a tablet is. I spend more of my time with clothes than scientific activities." She said, laughing slightly, a bit uncomfortably.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back