Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Ren (Sand) ==> Suzume (Sand)

Kazumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Old Character Name: Ren
Old Village/Missing: Sunagakure
OCR Type: Retirement (NPC Conversion)
Last Known Where-abouts: Sunagakure
Old IC Rank: Genin

New Character Name: Oushi-ouja Suzume
Preferred Username: Oushi-ouja Suzume
New Village: Sunagakure
New BL/CA: Santaru
Custom Class:
Custom Class said:
Favored of the Ox King
HP: (50+lvl) x stamina
CP: (55+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +5% Storm Damage (x4)
High: Ninjutsu Accuracy
Average: Dodge, Genjutsu Save
Low: Melee Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy, Genjutsu DC
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: None
IC Rank: Academy Student

Carried Over ASP Cards: Abilities Card, Class Point Card

Character Age: 14

Character's Physical Description: Suzume stood slightly shorter than most other girls her age at the village, residing at roughly 5'2" and weighing in around 115 lbs on an average day. Although somewhat shorter in stature, she was no outlier amongst the majority of the village, but compared to the majority of her clan she was a runt ever since her birth. Additionally, her skin tone is rather pale, a side effect of both lineage and lack of exposure to the harsh sun above. Suzume traditionally wears her grey brown hair long in the back and trimmed to approximately eye length in the front. She often has her hair adorned with ribbons of red or blue, with a matching cloth ribbon keeping her most of her longer hair pulled back behind her shoulders, save for two handfuls that are separated from the rest that hand in front of them.

Character's Mental Description: Suzume had always been a pampered child, and her mannerisms and expectations of those around her reflect that upbringing. Being the single child to the Head Mother of her family, Suzume had always been sheltered. protected and provided for, even more so than most others in the village. Her two kin-mothers bore no living children, both of the newborns succumbing to complications that abruptly ended their short lives. Despite her favored status and pampered lifestyle, she is an outgoing and often defiant young woman, even from a young age. Underestimating her capabilities due to her relatively small form, her family and her community frequently attempted to dissuade or bar her from more risky or vigorous tasks that would be more suited to someone larger or stronger than her, but those denials only fostered the fire of rebellion in her and diminished her respect of authority figures around her, much to their dismay.

Multiple Personality Application: N/A

Character History: Suzume was born into the Oushi-ouja branch of the Toraono Clan, the branch descending from the Legendary Ox King of the branch's namesake. Her father, Daido, was a hulking beast of a man with two curbed black horns that protruded from his head like the Ox King of his lineage. He was not the largest male of the clan, but standing at nearly eight feet with muscles that could rival that of a flesh and blood ox, he was certainly a sight to behold. Suzume's birth mother, Emiko, was equally well endowed for a woman of the clan. She bore no horns, but stood a few inches over seven feet and could lift her husband over her head with relative ease. There were also her kin-mothers, who were both wed to Suzume's father, but were not from whom she was born: Hiroko and Kaya. They were not as large or as strong as the Head Wife, Emiko, but they both were worthy of Daido's hand in their own way, even though neither successfully bore a child for their husband.

Compared to most children of the branch, Suzume was quite small. There were talks that such a small child would not be able to live for long, and whispers amidst the family and community was that they should consider releasing her from the life before it could be taken from her. Her birth mother, Emiko, fervently refused any such notions and Hirko and Kaya agreed after a time. Even though her life had been spared, her family and community would always watch over her carefully and protectively. As she grew, no matter where she went, there was always a fellow branch member there to protect her and take care of her needs, for in their eyes, she was little more than a weak and sickly child, even though she was slightly smaller than other girls from the village of her age.

Her father and her clashed wills on many occasions, the young girl who barely stood half her father's height yelling back at him when he would forbid of something. It was rare that Suzume was ever the victor of these clashes, but her will was strong enough to push against the giant's overbearing presence. Regardless of their difference, her father and mothers all cared for her deeply, especially with her being the family's only surviving child.

Suzume's role in the clan was murky for the first decade of her life, with her family reluctant to allow her to follow in the village's traditions due to her runt-status. Eventually it was decided that she would follow in her kin mother Kaya's footsteps and become a priestess of the Oushi-ouja. Unlike other members of the clan, the Oushi-ouja branch did not directly communicate with their Ox King patron, whose spirit had been devoured by the Toraono clan's patron. Instead they relied on more unreliable means of divination and ritual, consisting of bone-reading and portents. This uncertainty was looked down upon by some members of other branches, but the Oushi-ouja were too proud and strong-headed to search for any alternative, and so they continued their own means of communing with their absent Storm Lord.

A few years had passed, and at the age of fourteen, Suzume had once again clashed wills with her father. The cause of the confrontation had since been forgotten but its nature was not the significant aspect of the event. With emotions burning high, Suzume and her father yelled at one another, this was nothing unusual until the lights in their abode began to flicker. Sparks of electricity leapt from Suzume's body and clothing to the surrounding furniture as the electronics in the house begun went haywire. Suzume's yells continued as the lightshow continued, before finally she stormed her foot, yelled out at her father and a surge of electricity caused a cascade of explosions through the house as nearly all of the lights suddenly erupted into a bright shower of glass. This was the first time Suzume's capabilities had ever manifested themselves.

Rumors quickly flowed through the branch of the runt with traces of the Storm Lord's might, though all of them knew of Suzume by name, even if not personally. Her family brought her forth to the branch's leader Oushi-Ouja Nabushin to seek his council. Nabushin, who despite having reigned as the branch's leader for over four decades, looked as strong and virile as normal humans half his age. He told them the tales of which they all knew but needed to hear once more, of how the storm was the purse essence of Oushi-Ouja. He retold them of how they had been lead for over two hundred year by the eldest of these favored, and how until Suzume's arrival, he had been the sole surviving branch member with the Storm Lord's blessing. If he bore the same skepticism that was already seeding itself through the village, that during those two centuries, no female had ever served as the Storm Lord of the clan, how could Oushi-Ouja's favor now fall to a meek runt like this girl? He bade them to enroll their daughter into the village academy, speaking that one day, should he fall, there would be need of another favored to take his place, and it may very well be that Oushi-Ouja had chosen her to be that replacement.

At the direct word of their Storm Lord, her family quickly enrolled her into the Academy. The change was sudden for all of the, especially for Suzume who had never even considered the life of a shinobi, much less the immense burden of leadership that could potentially fall onto her lap at any day. Doubts of her weakness, her small size and her puny strengths plagued her, but the will of the Ox was still strong with her, and she pushed those worries and fears aside and pressed on to the academy, to honor her clan and prove herself worth of the Storm King's blessing.

Clan Request: Oushi-ouja (Torano Branch)

Death/Retirement Thread: N/A
Old Profile: https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=51738&p=254048#p254048
Old Training: https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=49510
Old Dojo: https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=442&t=51540&p=283672#p252506
Old FAQ:

Special Usergroups: N/A

Old Stats:
Stamina: 300/525
Agility: 300/525
Ninjutsu: 300/525
Taijutsu: 405/525
Genjutsu: 300/525
Chakra Control: 440/525
Power Level: 2045
ASP:532
Old OOC Rank: A
Stat Cut: 0%

New Stats:
Stamina: 260/525
Agility: 265/525
Ninjutsu: 525/525
Taijutsu: 210/525
Genjutsu: 260/525
Chakra Control: 525/525
Power Level: 2045
ASP:532
New OOC Rank: A

Jutsu Mastery Swaps:

- Refunding Kinjutsu Purchases and Transfering Masteries (To retain required amount for OOC Rank)
- Swapping Puppet Jutsu for equal number of jutsu from a different category (Water/Lightning).

[spoilername="Jutsu"]

Total Change: Refund of 33,500 Yen[/spoilername]
Name of any Contract you currently own: N/A
Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own: N/A
Name of Kinjutsu you own: Human Puppet

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads? Yes, will be continuing them to their conclusion.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Approved under the assumption that the Storm Lord is something from the Toraono Clan and not an Ancient reference. If an Ancient reference I would have to pull this into Council because I lack that sort of authority but I do know off-hand that Ancients would not copulate with/"bless" demons and Toraono has been historically referenced as having associations with demons. We also do not normally have user names with dashes (suffix -ouja is an honorific for 'king' basically as well).

Kazumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Storm Lord is one of the many titles for the great and might Ox King of ages past! (There are probably a dozen more titled as well. Toraono clan loves such things).

As for the name, I am sure something can be worked out. The Ox demons of ages past were not a creative lot, and his name was literally "Ox King" (Oushi = Ox, Ouji= King) I do know the system will allow names with dashes as usernames (checked the member list) but if that name is not allowed, let me know and I can work with Kuro to see about an alternative. Perhaps the annals of history have a name we do not know about hidden somewhere in its depths.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Most just go by their first name only, The titles only used in conversation reference... As far as Suzume is concerned simply combining the hyphened last name works as well.
Oushiouja
First Name only
Anything Suzume decides name-wise is okay and there is absolutely no reference to Ancients in this family or their titles.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Just verifying on both accounts. I have the authority to pass the bio. As for the name, the hyphen was the main issue, was not sure if the honorific could be dropped, combined or yeah you can do the first name dealio for your account name and call yourself IC the much longer one as far as I am concerned.

Kazumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It is all good. Name doesn't matter to me much anyway, account level at least.

I guess I am still waiting on one more Council approval before I can be set off into the wild sand colored yonder?

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nope, name change was all I needed unless Kuro only approved your history and nothing more. Since he is Council, he would be the other approval. Changing name and banner when I get home in 3 hours. If you're feeling impatient you can place a banner request and name change request up otherwise I will do it when I am on a PC rather than my phone.

Kazumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
I am always impatient when I am eager!.... but nah, I can wait. Going to be making a final training post under Ren, so I don't miss training for the week. Will I need to update the stat numbers up there when that last training gets reviewed and approved?

Thanks again to you two ^_^

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
It's just a name change. Play as suzume. I am on a cell, I don't want to delete something by mistake. You're done and free!

Kazumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Freeedooooom~ *Runs screaming into the night*

*comes back, winded.* Ohh.. Right, Oushiouja Suzume will be fine for now. If for some reason it bugs me in the future, I will put in a name change request to shorten it.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back