Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Ren's Approach *Open*

Hibiki Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ren stood in front of the Titan's Keep, after he had left his home, in awe as he has only seen the statues in books. There was much more here than he had thought and the books gave “The Brothers” and “The Sisters” statues no justice now that he looked at its gleaming glory. He kept a bit of distance from the gate absorbing it in learning all that he could about the large statues and the keep that stood before him. He took note of stones, exits, entrances, crevices, and any other little detail that he could take in. After what would seem like a good hour long of him just studying rock formations and titans he stepped forward and approached the keep. He saw many locals walking back and forth from the gate and studied these faces and learned the many features and expressions a face can have. He saw many faces that he has seen before during his time growing up before he ended up in the dark dungeon he knew as home for five years. Ren started to look around for a guard as he continued to soak up the scenery determined to get to his location, the Academy. Though he didn’t like the thought of having to ask someone for directions he thought it would be better to just find out where he needs to go before he’s late and to explore later as he would easily become more familiar with the area within the day.

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Anarchy Returns"

It had been three long years since she had last set her eyes upon the glistening, womb like walls that protected Stone. Her emerald green eyes scanned the mountain with vigour as she made her way up the road toward the land entrance of the village and despite her clothing a wide grin could be seen dressing her lips as the rest of her face was concealed by a dark shadow creates be a black hooded robe she was wearing. It was pretty easy to consider Reishii as suspicious at this moment though it didn’t bother her one bit as she strode with confidence amongst the others coming and going a lot the path, those that got a little to close hearing the giggles on her breath as she went, a compulsion that plagued her no matter how much she attempted to cure it.

It was as she came to the foot of one of the brother statues that she would come to a stop, freezing in place for a moment before she slowly lowered her hood and tilted her head back, looking up at the colossal man. Her skin was a pale white though with dark circles around her eyes giving her the racoon look, they appeared to be make-up but it was hard to tell. Her hair which was once pink was now dyed so that half her head was red and the other black and then of course she had her scarred mouth, the one defining feature that people would be able to recognise her by. “This is the place where our lives changed forever.” She said seemingly to herself, but then in response to her own statement she added. “Yeah, was a pretty decent view too… Shall we?” With a nod of confirmation to herself the lanky female began to hop up the statue, as some people started to watch in shock and awe. She came to a stop once she reached the head and would turn to look at Marushi with a big grin on her face and giggled. “Just as beautiful as when we left it!” She announced out loud as her hand sat upon her hips like some sort of superhero.

She remained up there for a few minutes with a smile on her face just looking over before a sigh passed her lips. “Rei, we didn’t come here to just look from afar did we?” Her brow then furrowed and she pouted. “Well DUH! Of course we didn’t, I just wanted to see it from up here first silly! Anyway lets enter the proper way, we’re probably a missing-nin at this point… though I never graduated so really I wasn’t even a ninja yet so maybe we’re safe!” She laughed, rolled her eyes and began her decent. As she fell she scanned over all the watching people, chances were at least one of them was summoning a person of power to come deal with the crazy outside the gate. “Just according to keikaku.” She muttered jokingly with a smirk on her face, though in the distance she spotted someone who clearly wasn’t a traveller. It was a young boy and he seemed to be searching for something, perhaps a child lost his mommy? Probably but she had a feeling that it was something a little more useful to her and as such she kicked off of the statue as she fell and propelled toward him, landing a foot in front of his face.

She folded her arms and smiled down at the shorter boy, recalling for a moment when she was always the short one, before her sudden growth spurt, which hurt like a bitch she would be the first to admit, her body ached every single day during the growth period. “Hey!” She would announce suddenly “You look lost kid, want Reirei and Sachi to help you out!” She said with a jovial voice, though was soon replaced with a scowl. “I didn’t agree to helping some brat Rei.” She shoulders would sink as she looked look at the boy, then raised a finger to him. “One moment… Firstly, don’t call him a brat, secondly, I don’t recall needing your permission to do anything.” She would scold at herself, to which the response was. “I just want to get home and take a bath… we’ve been traveling for fucking two weeks!” Reishii would throw her hear back and groan. “We’ll do that soon, you’re so impatient you know?” She shook her head and returned her emerald eyes to the young boy. “Anyway sorry about that, how can we help you? You seemed lost or something, it’s been a few years since I’ve been home but I can help for sure!” She announced with confidence, she was clearly her usual, friendly self but just had an extra... bit of crazy since she was last seen in the village.

OOC said:
- Reishii Speaking
- Sachi Speaking

Hibiki Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Ren continued on to look for an answer he noticed a commotion of people talking about a strange individual as he looked over he saw what would seem to be a strange and suspicious individual. One with raccoon looking eyeliner and odd colored hair as well as a scar on her face. He continued to watch her before he noticed that she had ran off and hopped up one of the Brother statues. He continued on as he looked for an answer to his quest. As he continued on he soon found himself confronted by the woman that was causing a commotion earlier. He stepped back a bit surprised by the sudden confrontation that appeared before him. At first he was taken back when she started to talk and the continued to talk as if she was a different person. As she continued one he then realized what was going on. He had read about this disorder once in a book.

“Do you have dissociative identity disorder? I am actually a bit lost as you can tell already it seems. I am actually looking for the academy. I have travelled here from my village to train and learn. My name is Hibiki Ren, but you can just call me Ren. Nice to meet you Reirei-san and Sachi-san.”

He was glad that someone had finally come to his aid, even if the person seemed to be a little bit on the crazy side. He continued to take in what was going on and he realized the she was too close and all he could really see was her chest and decided to try and subtly step back so he could just see her entire face which allowed him to see a better view of the scar on her face as well as the surrounding area again.​

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Anarchy Returns"

Reishii would fold her arms as the boy began to explain, a big smile growing on her scared lips. Seems this young boy was a lot smarter than she’d ever have given him credit for otherwise and she would respond with some nods. It was true that dissociative identity disorders were one of the first things she researched when trying to decipher her messy psyche and it was the first stepping stone to taming the part of her now called Sachi, that said there was still a lot about her mind that wasn’t quite there.

“Well! Aren’t you a smarty pants!” She chuckled as she reached out and ruffled his hair. “I do indeed have dissociative identity disorder, it took me a while to really figure that out and convincing Sachi of it was a whole other ballgame!” She would explain, to which her eyes would then roll. “Can we not go into this, we can both agree I was an idiot back then and move on, yeah?” Sachi would add in her defence, still a little embarrassed about how she used to act. “Nope! Not gonna happen miss “I’m an evil fire spirit and I’m gonna take over your body”. I’m gonna make you remember that one till the day we die!” Reishii retorted, teasing her other self, to which the response was a grumble and words quietly spoken. “if we weren’t in one body I’d slap your fucking face off…” She seemed embarrassed more than anything but Reishii would just respond by sticking out her tongue. “buuuuut~ With that said we believe there is more to it than just multiple personalities, theres a lot of behavioural similarities with things like Schizophrenia and some medical professionals tend to agree, once they get over the fact that we self-diagnosed ourselves which is apparently a big deal?” She would end with a shrug, she’d become rather skilled at diagnosing and treating most any type of mental disability or disorder to gross degrees in her time away, but locking yourself in a cave for two years with nothing but books detailing these things over and over and over again was probably going to end up making you good at it. In a way, she had become an idiot savant, that's how most would view her anyway from the manner in which she acted but she was far from an idiot, just extremely playful and bouncy.

At this point however she realized that she had perhaps blathered on a little too much about things, though that was just her personality and it was the reason she and Sachi worked so well, the bouncy outgoing one and the reserved brooding one. She was happy though to know she could help and was pretty happy to do so. “The academy huh? I have some business there myself, I was planning to do it later or whatever but if I’m taking you there I might as well do what I gotta do!” She wouldn’t let slip that she was still an academy student because honestly she wasn’t sure if she ever still was, it’d been a long time since she’d even had a class and if anything she’d need to start from the bottom again, not that it’d pose much of a challenge to her regardless.

“It’s gonna be so much fun seeing the village again.” She would muse as she took the young boy by the shoulder with her hand and started to lead the way into the village. “How old are you anyway Ren, you must be real young if you want to join the academy, it’s nice to know we get people from surrounding villages enrolling too though! More people to meet who I never would have otherwise. Did you always want to be a ninja though? I sorta fell into it around my tenth birthday but I am so happy I did! Are you a little nervous thougha bout your first day? I guess most people would be though as you can tell I tend not to dwell on things to much and I quickly got over it!” Ren would quickly realise that Reishii was the type of girl most people dreaded running into, the talker and it was almost pleasant whenever Sachi interrupted her flow, much like now. “Rei… I told you not to eat all that candy earlier, you’re gonna give the kid an aneurism at this rate, take a moment and breath and try to at least act somewhat normal… we get to much attention ANBU will be on our ass faster than you can say boom.” In a way she was right, chances are they’d be in trouble if ANBU got a hold of them, simply for the fact that they were practically missing-nin though that was never the plan. Reishii would simply sigh and pout a little, used to being scolded for exactly this all the time and she would mutter. "If speaking to people gave them aneurisms you'd win the nobel peace prize, bitch..." she said as she continued to lead the young boy through the upper parts of the city and toward the true hidden village.

OOC said:
Marked For Training - 861 Words

- Reishii Speaking
- Sachi Speaking

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back