Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Research] Looking Up The Legends

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
A note, a single soul wreathing note, found sitting silently, closed shut tight, resting on his coffee table, granted he rarely if ever used it for coffee, but there you have it. At the closing a small red wax insignia, the symbol was a jellyfish, reaching down with all of it's wriggly arms, a trademark symbol of the Medical Branch. The window was open, and only partially closed, letting small gusts of wind push the mass of paperwork fly around the room ever so slightly.

Walking in, exhausted and despondent, he plumped his face, directly into the pillow on his bed, resting his head as he turned it lazily, his eyes caught the letter then quickly, grabbing it hastily with his hands. He scratched his head as he sat upon the bedside. "What the.. But, I just got back from the Medical Branch party.. Who or what is this supposed to be from?" He asked himself out loud as he took the small envelope up, examining it closely, there was an extra weight inside, holding it up towards the light there appeared to be a small metal piece inside, a key maybe? A small letter inside accompanied the the metallic object inside, the wax symbol was an intricate detail, the paper seemed very high quality and seemed like it was purchased recently specifically for the purpose of delivering it to it's recipient.
Suddenly crashing in on his thoughts a familiar girly voice spoke to him in his mind. "Well open it already!" She hastened on him.
"I know, I know, Jesus Saito, Hitomi, Relax.." He replied in his mind in a timely fashion as he grabbed a Kunai from his bag, and cut open the envelope, careful to not let the paper get too ruined and preserving the red wax insignia.

Sliding out the metallic piece into his open palm he saw a small intricately detailed silver key, it seemed highly advanced, and presumably only one of it's kind ever existed. With the silver key came a small letter. It was personally written note from his sensei, now left town. It explained in paraphrases and weird ominous descriptions of the legacy he left in the hands of his student. There were written descriptions of a location, hidden away secretly at the very hospital they both worked at. At the end, was written the words.
"Burn Me"

Always trusting his sensei's words he took the piece of paper to a candlelight and burned the letter, leaving it alone in a metal bowl in his room to burn out, leaving only ashes of the legacy given to him by his sensei. "I'm gonna nap until tomorrow, then I'll go and check it out.."
He dumped his head backwards into the pillow resting on the bed..
.........​
"Really? Kei-kun, Darling? Really?" The voice persisted asking the same questions for a few seconds until a reply finally came about.
"Yeah, I'm tired, let me sleep.." "You're seriously just gonna let this opportunity slide? You have the greatest opportunity here to discover hidden secrets of your sensei, the likes of which no mortal man has ever seen, cept himself of course.."
After a few minutes of dead silence, a tired response finally came. "Eyup.." Not a second after hearing the reply she began again. "And here I thought I was dating the biggest, baddest, meanest guy around, not afraid of a little reading.."
"... Goddamnit Hitomi, FINE!" he replied loudly as he jumped up from the bed as he grabbed the key from the table in front of him, quickly examining the burned out paper. Then grabbing the bowl and the dropping the ashes out of the window to ensure it was never found or able to be brought back together to decipher any information out of it.
He grabbed his gear and then headed out in the middle of the night towards the Hospital.
......LATER......

Entering the Research Wing was simple enough, finding the Morgue was simple enough, but remembering all the details of the burned note seemed a little tiring, but he found his way at least, a small hidden keyhole located under a dried-in-bloodied floor, lead to a large staircase leading to under the Research Wing. It wasn't surprising such a thing existed, Kushin himself was the one who lead the construction team, and somehow that entire team either left the village or was killed in unaffiliated accidents, not surprising to imagine. Perhaps Masao knew about the place, or Rin, unfortunately their secrets are long gone.

Making his way down the long staircase lead to a large bulky metallic door, obviously chakra infused as when he attempted to open it with his bare hands he felt a push, shoving him away from the door. But as he quickly found out, upon channeling his chakra into the door the door budged and opened slowly for him. D-did Kushin plan this from the start? Did he plan for me to find it? And with it let.. Me in? His thoughts didn't continue for long as he found himself in an awe inspiring library of hidden secret notes, large paper documents, old books, and paper notes all written presumably by Kushin himself or by his associates, now hidden forever from any and everyone. He was mostly surprised that he hadn't found the place before, as with his Byakugan being able to see through solid matter, but apparently the room had received a special coating making it invisible even to the Hyuuga eye, appearing merely as regular dirt, even with him inside. meticulous and calculative as always, he commended his sensei in his own way.

As he walked deeper into the archives he found the.. True Vault, jars littered each sides of the room, dusins if not hundreds of jars all filled with the same odorless liquid Kushin taught Keiji to make, inside of them all sorts of bizarre and brutal body parts from all kinds of Bloodlines, Kinjutsus none had ever imagined existed in the world, the research behind them all must be humongous, insane for one person to have been able to hide it all in one location for all this time.

Turning back to the archives he looked around, assessing the papers flooding the reading desk, a beautiful oaken table with several drawers, the top of the desk under the flood of paper soaked in bloodstains, presumably from experiments could be seen and felt. Among the papers were random scribbles and notes from experiments past, ones that appeared to have involved Kinjutsu, He checked the small mark at the top corner and looked around the tall bookcases and noticed a system, as under each part of the bookcases a small symbol rested underneath, making the whole place seem far more organized than first anticipated.

I'm gonna have to stay here.. For awhile.. he said to himself.
Using his Chakra to summon his contract with the Youkai. And summoned Wakahisa Hitomi.
"Hitomi, I'm gonna need you to bring me sustenance and aid me in my research.. There's a mess hall above ground, just show them my passport, here." he said as he handed her his passport. "I'm gonna be busy in here for a long time.."
"Roger!" She replied hastily as she made a salute in a joking fashion.
"I'll just change my form to you and grab food, much easier, hehe"

"Right, you can start out by handing me everything from that shelf there." He said as he pointed at the shelf with the symbol oriented towards all of the Kinjutsu and Bloodline Research.
She easily jumped up, held with her claws onto the framework as she threw each individual document to fall beautifully on the desk as Keiji sat down in the big wooden chair pointing towards the vault door.

Every door behind him is locked and shut, key is in his pockets, his companion assisting his studies. He's ready to begin.

~TWO WEEKS LATER~

The scruffy beard had around his neck and face had grown substantially as he kept scratching it on several occasions every hour. small bags had been developed under his eyes, dark circles was obvious, the candle storage in the room was becoming dim at best. Beside him sat his barely naked companion on a pile of books blowing what appeared to be some sort of bubblegum. His hands shaking a little from the lack of sleep, and the little sleep he had gotten was when he dozed off while having his face in a research paper.

All food he had eaten was grabbed from the kitchens directly by Hitomi, avoiding to be seen or heard, and she kept a close eye on all her surroundings to ensure that she wasn't followed.

"Urgh.." He groaned as placed the final piece of paper down from the shelf he was first handed.
"Let's get out of here, I desire proper rest.." He gurgled as he stood up.
As quickly as he had stood up he was suddenly grabbed in his sleeve. as a voice called out to him. "Waaaaiiit!.. " his sleeve was pulled so hard he turned and fell on top of the small demon girl, luckily they fell softly on a pile of papers. "Before we go anywhere... "
[End Scene]

[Open Scene Again]

Emerging from the hidden archives he ensured everything was locked tight, and back the way they were on the outside.
He made his way back home with a renewed energy and a little smirk on his lips, almost dancing on his way home for a well deserved and good nights rest.
Demons were afoot.

[Thread entered]
[Thread Left]
[Written with Kushin's permission]
[Word Count: 1599]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Approved. Your grade is above average when considering that 1.) the previous sennin entrusted you, his student, with his treasure trove of research notes and 2.) the amount of time you spent in previous medical threads accommodating regular patients both PC and NPC.

New Medic skill grades are as follows:
Keiji’s Medical Branch Specialties said:
Novice:

None

Experienced:

Chemistry, First Aid (includes CPR), Emergency Surgery, Trauma

Mastered:

Biology, General Surgery, Kinjutsu surgery (Note: experienced level required to be able to roleplay giving a kinjutsu to another shinobi)

Code here
Code:
[quote="Keiji’s Medical Branch Specialties"]

[b][u]Novice[/u][/b]: 

None 

[b][u]Experienced[/u][/b]: 

Chemistry, First Aid (includes CPR), Emergency Surgery, Trauma  

[b][u]Mastered[/u][/b]: 

Biology, General Surgery, Kinjutsu surgery (Note: experienced level required to be able to roleplay giving a kinjutsu to another shinobi)

[/quote]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back