Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Return Of The Chosen. [ANBU Meeting]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Roxan3_zps1d3fcb1e.jpg
'They say that Heroes are always often remembered... Revered even... But the truth is One may be a Hero... But Legends those are the people whose songs ring for eternity...'

Along the Watchtower, trouble seemed to follow this young man. Growing older into his ways reaching the pinnacle of his traits and within the fluidity of his thoughts would come a common pattern he shared with his brethren. The urge and want to dive out of the shadows. To want to become more than before to become more than what yesterday's thoughts held. The Same with Souji, Oyochi, even his own parents could be said. And now... Tamashii after spending sometime in the shadows... even being led to believe that this was going to eb a way to become remembered... for his song that he sang... would echo for eternity. But now, he had no voice to sing this song. And Jashin had stripped everything away from him. Even his most Basic ability... Gone. But what could not be shaken was his Will. The burning desire that rushed through him as he left his apartment after the ritual that took Jashin's hold off of him. . . That feeling that he had been reborn. And Konoha would be proclaimed to be his home.

As if he was born anew... And his residence was the culmination of who he was now. Burning brightly in the light of the son, he seemed to glow. But he had to be careful... he was... still an ANBU. And he had much to say and much more to do. So firstly he'd head to the HQ. Tapping his headset he'd call all ANBU who could hear his voice on their private line... The Kage would hear it as well...

"~//~ The Strider has returned... I am at the Headquarters, Calling all Active ANBU and ANBU Squad leaders to my position... We're going to have a little talk. Over and Out.~//~" With that he would use his natural speed and head to the inside of the HQ... Within the meeting rooms waiting with his fully adorned ANBU Attire on... waiting to see what changes were made in his absence.

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Return Of The... Strider?

Deep within the confines of the Foundation’s multilevel complex, the sound of rubbing parchment, and frustrated shinobi echoed out through the narrow doorway of a hollow chamber. The entrance of this chamber was as quaint as a Janitor’s closet, yet a placard by the door said Hall of Record №2. Countless iron racks were fit with nearly a millennia of history of the ANBU’s records, kept in worn scrolls and dusty books. The shelving ran from the center of the first room to the walls, and from the floor to the ceiling. This chamber served as impeccable secret storage of classified knowledge and only increased in clearance rating as the floors went upward for two more levels, accessed by stairs. A rolling ladder was locked in place with a disheveled record clerk hustling, searching through a row containing hundreds of dusty scrolls. His hands were frisking scroll after scroll, unfurling, skimming over, and then replacing each document with the label faced frontward. The clerk’s hands were caked with dust from hours of searching. “S-sorry Okada-san…” The clerk was hesitant with his news and nervously called down to the man standing below. “I don’t think we have the records you’re looking for. And if it’s not here—well, we might have a much bigger problem.” This clerk who shall remain nameless looked down to the likes of Kaji with anxiousness, wanting nothing more than to climb down. However, the red tape of special authorizations meant only he could pull the records in this hall.

Down below, Kaji stood with his arms crossed and sported an ornery frown telling his displeasure towards the bad news. He had vintage Leaf ANBU garb on, with a haze-gray cloak pinned in place by a pewter Hidden Leaf badge. His head shook approximately four times. “Don’t be sorry; I’m sure this isn’t your doing. Just look again, and keep looking until you find what we need.” Kaji was abnormally perturbed and fidgety, tapping his foot and rubbing an earlobe among other nervous habits. “We were already in trouble way before I came to pull some files; if anything, the best we can hope for is some damage control.” This desperate search was the product of a vile presence infecting the leaf. There was a network of assassins beneath the solid structure of Konoha’s Shinobi Army, corrupt swords for hire known as the Black-Vein Scorpions.

But then a sudden high-pitched chime rang like a bell from a loudspeaker somewhere in the wall. Following it came a broadcast from someone within the order of the ANBU, expecting available Shinobi to stop their work and fall in on his location, presumably in the Main Hall of the complex—the only space capable of holding the entire Branch. Already irritated enough for one day, Kaji’s eyes squinted, and a nervous tic made his right brow twitch. “Who was that?” Kaji asked the poor clerk with an aggressive tone. As strictly a records clerk, the man on the high-ladder remained in place despite the call to gather, however, Kaji was technically unoccupied and would be expected at this impromptu gathering. Hopefully, it would be something he’d deem important. “I-I have never heard of a Strider,” said the clerk. Answering this stranger’s call, Kaji turned his back to the records clerk and headed for the exit with haste. “Don’t you stop searching,” Kaji ordered with a hint of anger in his tone. “I’ll be back once this meeting wraps out... You better have what I need, or else I’m coming up that goddamn ladder my self.” Now, let's see what this meeting was all about.

- WC 601
- Kaji has entered the thread.
- Will wander into the Meeting Area at the start of next round.
- Welcome back, Taro.
<i></i>

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Anbu Captain is a nightmare of a position and was starting to regret switching over to this branch to take this position. She wanted to rise through the ranks to someday reach Senin, but that goal never seem as far away as it does now. Hakuren had stayed up for three days straight working on paperwork in her office. Mountains of scrolls and documents had to be read, sighed and approved. Many of these papers were collected here do to a mysterious absence of a previous Anbu Captain. After the stroke of midnight she finally collapse in exhaustion on her desk, which causes a bunch of papers to fall on top of her. She literally became buried in paperwork at this point.

Hour later she was awoken for a call. The Strider was a name she has not heard in quite some while. She knew that he was an Anbu captain like her though she was not exactly sure if that is still the case after his long absence. He was the reason for this misery she was now enduring. Hakuren was going to have more than a little talk with this fellow. Digging herself out of her grave she walks to the desired location with mask and flowing white robes of a person in her position. As soon as she enters into the Main Hall of the complex she points an accusing finger at the Strider, “YOU! Where in the five elements have you been?!”

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Smirking at the accusing finger from the voice of the woman... She seemed to have either had some beef with him for not being around for weeks on end. Moving his hood back and revealing his singular eye mask he would nod for a moment before taking off the mask and setting it all on the table before him. It took him a moment but, with a deep hollowed sigh he would smile and nod, "...I had to make sure I was fully capable to protect our people... Hokage-sama gave me the idea to take a bit to take care of some 'personal' demons.", nodding about being a bit upfront about it. He wanted to take the moment to look over the woman before nodding once again. His body was definitely not strong yet... His body was still recovering to an untrained eye he would be perfectly fine... but his movements just in reaching and standing, sitting, anything almost simple... could be seen to be a struggle for him. However, he could get down if he needed to...

"Oi, I am Strider. This isnt a meeting you need your full attire for. But, we need to know a general consensus of where we are. And a direction for recruiting and moving forward from here." Nodding he would hold a hand out his hand to her as he made his way to her. Maybe he knew her, maybe she was someone that could work alongside him and their goals could coincide. Who knew, but he was ready for this idea. . . Ready to move forward and really get into this whole idea of getting back to leading ANBU like he did in Stone. Though, better this time around. . . Much better this time around. Who knew..

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Numbers Game: Trust Issues

This ANBU Foundation was full of winding paths carved from mortar and stone. They seemed endless and daunting to newly initiated members left to wander here alone. Copper sconces with enchanted candles burned till no end, offering touch and go spots of light between long spots of near-darkness. This was not the place to wander haphazardly, as traps existed to occasionally test for intruders. Kaji was traversing these narrow halls in solitude, fading in and out of the shadows in his path as he made his way towards a familiar voice echoing down the halls. The name to this sound was Hakuren of the Yamanaka family; a recent acquaintance and a surprising find in this place. Despite the unexpected company, Kaji was more astounded when he arrived at the entrance of the Main Hall. He spotted nothing more than one additional companion: by a process of elimination, The Strider was revealed.

The masked man was mid-sentence as Kaji strode into the chamber; apparently, he had an absence to explain, and faced complications that permitted him from serving the Leaf in his expected capacity. After the events that transpired at the Yamanaka’s temple, Kaji held reasonable suspicions towards the Yamanaka Priestess; but now he discovered her here of all places, and dressed in the ceremonial regalia of an ANBU Captain. To some, white was the color of the purest saviors, however the wise knew it was the color reserved for wicked zealots, and Kaji wasn't quite sure where Hakuren fit on that scale.

“Recruiting—” Kaji brought attention to his arrival as he tagged his input onto the masked one’s observation about their obvious decline in affiliates. “Why yes, the ANBU corps is coming up short in the numbers game, isn’t it? ” Among the figures in this room, Kaji was the only member in his field-ready attire, given he was in the middle of an ongoing investigation downstairs. Once the two captains had their attention set on him, Kaji swept his cloak over one shoulder to show that he had no threats hidden or prepared for his suspicious company, and then he made a more appropriate greeting. “Salutations Hakuren-san... and you as well, Strider. I must admit I was expecting a larger turnout; maybe everyone is just tied up with prior commitments.” In the last few days, Kaji’s pursuit of the Scorpion’s League was a solitary one, as corruption in their system left Kaji with a limited amount of trustworthy allies. Along with Hakuren and her treacherous deed stood this new disguised figure; who knew what secrets hid within the man behind the mask?
<i></i>

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“We all have our demons.” The Strider would not be the only one to lose access to some considerable powers. The abilities Hakuren once displayed to Kaji and Megumi at the temple is no more. Those powers were sealed away permanently and much different powers came to fill the void. Weather this exchange was for the better or worst has yet to be seen. Just as Hakuren removes her mask another member of the anbu shows up and it was one that she has met in her short time as Anbu Captain.

“Well, if it is not the one that practically ruined my infiltration mission.” Kaji had dug himself a hole with that event and it was going to take a while for him to climb himself out. After what he did, she will be forced to withdraw and end the mission prematurely. She will try to take as much information of the Black Scorpions with her as she can, but if it was not for him coming to the temple at such an inopportune time, she could have learned so much more.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Heh, Demons. Yeah it could definitely be worse... but I'm happy I'm back." as he took off his mask his golden eyes would gaze upon Kaji for a moment, It would seem that at the very least this was going to be an interesting encounter. Though, it didnt matter, with the three that was here he would feel that shit was going to be it. Aside from the no named people who were just drones. They did the work for nothing... and lived for nothing. They were known as the 'Non Playables'. Tamashii didnt like looking at them... They seemed to just show the heck up. And stand there... Staring... Waiting to become like Tamashii... A playable. Oh well.

"Well for those who dont know me. I am Yumoto Tamashii. I was appointed by the Hokage because of my time as ANBU Sennin in Iwagakure. I left for a bit to handle things, and as I said I am back.", nodding once he'd finally look to Hakuren. And... something in his stomach started to... shiver. Wasnt sure about that. He'd pt a finger on it. "Two things. It is certainly nice to meet you both. Glad you both came, However we need to have protection for the Hokage, and we need to make sure we have protection for our citizens. While Main Branch controls the second notion, but being apart of a secret organization... We are their backup. We are the Elite. We are the proud. However, when we do begin recruiting again we need an effective and secret way of keeping it silent.", nodding he would exclusively look at Hakuren. His eyes... Just looking her up and down.

"Any suggestions?"

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Traitors to the Will of FIre

A chiding remark from Hakuren was the only welcome Kaji would receive as he joined the two would-be leaders, who were quick to lambast their lessers and stand upon the pedestals of their supposed status. But before Kaji could part his lips to denounce Hakuren’s remark, the masked man began addressing them both, if only to establish a sense of leadership over the priestess, and Kaji, who was subject to showing fealty as it was expected of him. Kaji could cross the land but still found himself answering to the unworthy. Bureaucracies like the ANBU had a knack for misjudging character when appointing their leaders, as Kaji witnessed this time and time again in his homeland. Apparently, this man known as Tama was one of them from the days of Kaji’s past. To claim yourself a leader from the past of the Stone was to admit guilt in the eyes of Kaji, who now associated Tama to the cause of sins from his past; the corrupt era of stone built from treachery and dishonor. Now Tama stood before Kaji and the priestess, attempting to pick their brains for information about their current affairs.

“Any suggestions?” Tama asked at the end of a statement concerning their recruiting as if their tradition of molding apprentices was no longer sufficing. Weary towards the notion of indoctrinating his apprentices before they were ready, Kaji did not promise his two students as new candidates. Instead, he chose to defer Tama’s inquiry by focusing on the issues affecting their village.

“Well met— welcome back, Captain Yumoto” Kaji began evenly, addressing Tama professionally as he went. “My name is Okada Kaji: Second Division Field Operations,” Kaji spoke sternly to the proclaimed captains, not bothering to let rank deter him from the matters at hand. “What you see here isn’t a lack of shinobi worthy of the title ANBU, it’s the product of the ulterior motives of traitors who have sworn another oath over the will of fire. Of all the shinobi absent this moment, at least a score of them are embedded spies working as double agents for the Black Scorpions.” And then Kaji too focused his attention on Hakuren, though it was for a different reason than Taro. And he’d add “Isn’t that right, Captain Yamanaka?
<i></i>

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Quit changing the subject

Hakuren should have known Kaji would start seeing enemies everywhere after his encounter with the Black Scorpion. Hakuren would not waver from his paranoia. “Indeed he is correct, but I assure you I am not one of them.” Reaching into her cloak she pulls out a scroll and hands it to Kaji. Within the document was details to her mission. The Client for said mission was a Blacksmith whose wife was kidnapped by the Black Scorpions. It was her mission to find the woman, save her from the Black Scorpions and return her to her husband. “The Black Scorpions were highly secretive and thus I have found the only way of completing this mission was to infiltrate the League.” At the bottom was the seal of approval of the kage and acting head of anbu at the time, which was not her.

Hakuren then turns to the strider to respond to his query, “Unfortunately I haven’t had time to deal with recruitment. Due to a serious backlog in approves and such, I have spent most of my time buried in paperwork.” And she means the quite literally considering where she found herself in this morning’s wake up call. “By the way I am Yamanaka Hakuren. It is a pleasure to meet you.”

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Black Scorpions?" he'd raise an eyebrow, giving an uncertain gaze back to Hakuren, This was something he didnt tolerate, but he'd take it with a grain of salt. They would sooner or later come out with the truth, if she was apart of the organization then he'd deal with it then but he wasnt one to point accusations without any motive or notion otherwise. Soon though, he'd investigate on his own terms and would set out to seek and figure out if this group was beneficial to Konoha or was it something he'd have to gear up to grind 'bones' out of. Who knew... for now he'd simply nod and look back between the pair.

"As for Yamanaka-san it is a pleasure. I'll have someone in the Main Branch handle our paperwork. As a means of interbranch communication leaving it to one person we can pin any leaking of info back to the source. Keeping it as tight as possible. I believe our branch serves as a small tight knit group that when fully effective work at its best with a small capacity. Unless you both think otherwise I believe this might be the best course for action in terms of recruiting. . . While I think we could work well with the three of us, I do believe that the ANBU Black Ops is not something that can be on the shoulders of just three. Do you both agree?", he'd look between the two before looking further to Kaji.

"Anything I need to know about these Black Scorpions? All the intel you might have could help while we're deciding the branch itself..."

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Legend has it, Kaji read a thin parchment scroll whom’s contents depicted her authorization to open talks with the Scorpion league. The printed orders depicted a noble initiative being taken, walking the thin line in deep cover with cutthroat assassins. Nezumi’s insult about “The Leaf’s naivety” echoed in Kaji’s memory, yet he had reason to believe Hakuren to be telling the true.

His stone-cold glare towards Hakuren softened now, with his anger subsiding after gaining knowledge of her attempt at infiltration. While he was still a ways off from trusting her, Kaji knew that the Scorpions held a prisoner dear to Hakuren. There was no telling whether the scorpions weren’t torturing her Mother day by day, wanting her to divulge the secrets of the Yamanaka clan.

Kaji took a couple of impatient paces around in the chamber before idling in place once more. Without his mask, Tama revealed himself as a veteran shinobi with battle-hardened features; most likely a part of whatever caused his absence. The life of shinobi rarely came without its share of pitfalls. By now the subject transitioned to moving forward with who they had. Now that he could see his company for who shinobi they were, such a thing as teamwork seemed feasible... Did Kaji agree? “Sounds good to me.” He was complicit; sure that each of them would prove formidable against the Black Scorpions, or anyone who’d pose a threat to the leaf. “There is a lot of hope for the future in our current lot of potential candidates in, and fresh out of the academy. I have taken a member of the Nara clan as my apprentice, though he still has a bit of a weak stomach when it comes to our work.”

“As for the scorpions,” Kaji then dug into his pack and revealed a circular runestone bearing a scorpion symboled seal with numerous glyphs around the edges. “The league has been operating within Crater City and Konoha, and consist mostly of nuke-nin, ronin samurai, bandits, and head-hunters. My part in this investigation began the day I encountered a scorpion initiate targeting two of our shinobi within the village. It was part of his rite of passage.”

Meanwhile, as things appeared to be going well within the meeting with his seniors, the true Kaji remained hidden in the corridor outside the entrance to the main hall. A shadow clone had never been made more perfectly by Kaji, and he was sure that the duplicate Kaji would maintain long enough to fill his place in their meeting. With any luck, the clone's memory recall would deliver a fine account of his further talks with the two captains. The true Kaji then vanished into the darkness of the halls. Kaji was set on returning to the hall of records one more time before heading to the stable so he could prepare Kukki for the journey to Kumogakure.

- EDIT: Added the clone bit, if that's alright.
- Kaji has been communicating through a clone, and will continue to do so.
- The Real Kaji has left the thread.
- Clone Kaji will remain sustained until Real Kaji has left the Land of Fire.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“From my research into the organization, they are a group of mercenaries that has been accepting missions. They are corporate competitor and are more of a threat to Kanoha’s economy than our lives. However we are still in the rebuilding process and thus we can’t take as many missions as a normal shinobi village. As of right now we are not much of a competitor to them and they seem to be treating us more like a natural resource for employees. We need to get our footing quickly and start competing.” Hakuren was no stranger to the art of business. Running a shrine whose funds rely on donations was quite the learning experience. There are other temples out there in the village that she has to contend with.

However from a country aspect the scorpions are not so bad. They were there when the village was in no position to do anything for neighboring countries. They kept the cash flowing into Fire Country. Now that Leaf is beginning to run again, the country may yet still appreciate their existence. As they say ‘competition breeds excellence’ and with the two businesses trying to take as much of the market as they can, it’ll likely lead to better price for better work.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding a bit he would listen to Kaji, wondering about the antics, but he would listen to it. He was copying this for later with a snapshot. Tama stood there leaning against the table wondering what he was to say but it seemed they both had something to say, but he wouldnt motion towards Hakuren just yet, still listening to Kaji and everything he might've known about the 'Black Scorpions', and who knew if this was legitimate intel about them. It was all he could go off of now. Though it was disheartening to know that the scorpions were doing rituals of initiating openly that an ANBU would find out? Damn. 'Alright...I'll be looking into this with Kaji after this...'

Then he would turn to Hakuren, what she had to say was important as well, to think that the ANBU would be second rate at this point in the investigate was something to build on. He would have something to gain out of this if the chips laid in his favor. However, he had to gain a grip on himself and his powers before too long. "Aye, Alright. The Nara clan is a good clan for ANBU. Their Shadow Techniques are something that can help with coordinated attacks and strikes. As for the Scorpions, Next time you see a Scorpion attempting anything, Alert myself...", looking over to Hakuren as he continued, "...And or Hakuren... We'll be there to help you and we'll begin minor investigations through thorough interrogations. By any means necessary we must protect the ideals of this village. The Will of this Village must never falter. I will give my all to protecting that fire and passion thats burned in the lives of the children and people of this country., clearing his throat a bit he would roll his neck, getting himself riled up a bit... as he had alot of love for this country.

"Ahem. As for recruiting, I would like if you did most of your mentoring in private allowing for a more intimate learning experience... I'm going to be sending Ash Notes to Recruits... I want to get them RIGHT out of the academy so we can groom them to this branch. It will be more beneficial to us instead of gaining those who are Chuunin wanting to gain access. So I'm thinking of making the process easier for the kids than the more mature ones that might have already been tarnished or swayed into wanting village secret through us. Make sense?" he's look back and forth between the two wondering if it was something that they would be down for.

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Return Of The Chosen [ANBU]

Kaji was in silent agreement, offering the occasional nod as the conversation went along. As the protectors of the Will of Fire, the ANBU would persevere no matter their strength in numbers. As long as they remained vigilant, their presence would grow again with time, like a sprout that becomes a mighty oak tree. However, these shinobi did not have a thousand years to reach their greatest potential, and action had to be taken now.

“It is important that our candidates are protected from the seeds of corruption planted within and outside of Konoha; from the grasp of the scorpions to other neer do wells dwelling in the region. In addition to the scorpions, there has been a recent spike in general organized crime, from small problems like bank jobs, to— rumors of human trafficking coming out of the Crater. There is rampant crime poking through the city's thin veil of supposed prosperity.” In pained Kaji to admit that such a scourge could still exist within the land he sought to protect, yet the world’s oldest profession was a tough one to get under control. “In the recent months, I have begun an initiative to increase our presence and intel along the more desolate corners of the Land of Fire, where our greatest threats lay in waiting, growing in strength. With the 2nd Division, we are disposing of high-risk targets before they can pose a threat to the Leaf or our allies… With continuing efforts, soon there won’t be a single cave where a denizen can plot in the Land of Fire without an ANBU hunter coming to clear them out.” Kaji dreamed of creating a Division of undaunted hunters, prepared to defend the Leaf, wherever danger could be found.

Rolled 1d20+5 for Clone Sustainment Check = 10
Following round rolls must be higher than 10 for Clone Kaji to sustain form.

With a slight rumble felt down to his core, the shadow-servant posed as Kaji felt the effects of his composition gradually breaking down within. In it's early stages, the clone felt a tingle in his stomach, akin to the butterflies felt in the gut when blood rushed to the head. Standing among the true Kaji's peers, this clone remained confident in the One True Kaji who created him; and committed himself to completing this meeting in-tact.
<i></i>

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"I am willing to do a little one on one with some students." Hakuren approves of Tamashi's suggestion. Though she still thinks Kaji is going a little overboard about these Bl;ack Scorpions. Yes they are a threat, but a threat that can be manipulate she is sure. "Now if there aren't anything else that needs to be covered, I shall make my leave and return to my work." If Tama or Kaji did not stop her she would walk off down the hall and eventual back to here office where scrolls lay everywhere from when she dug herself out. She had a lot more work to do before the day was over.
[Left topic unless stopped]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding to the both of them, he'd more or less give Kaji his attention this go around just before Hakuren left, "Oi, good good. Then we'll be in communications soon as the Hokage will soon be leaving the village for some things, or so I heard. He'll need someone to go with him, and I'm not about to leave right now." nodding he'd cross his arms and would watch as Hakuren would begin her leave. "Heh, I'll be in touch Lady Hakuren.", nodding he'd watch her leave as he'd dissolve into spiders himself departing.

[Topic Left]

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
With a nod, Kaji adhered to the words of the second of the two Captains, and let out a sigh of relief as he too made a sudden exit. It appeared as if the social call was just a meet and greet, and once Hakuren made her exit, Tama too lost interest in the proceedings. After all, how much would either of them have to discuss with Kaji at the moment, aside from a laundry list of more vital objectives? The clone was left alone under the spotlights of the main hall and canceled himself with a mere snap of his fingers. He vanished in a sudden plume of pitch black smoke.

- Clone Kaji go poof.
- Left topic fr fr.
<i></i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back