Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Rira Cafe

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]Rira Cafe was a small hole in the wall place, however anyone with a nose could smell the delightful aromas which called to those all in the city. The inside was of the shop was simple, booths on sides with a few tables in the center. Some trendy large chairs near coffee desks, illuminated by the windows, making it a great place to read. The cafe wasn't incredibly busy but the customers they did have were loyal and came often. There was a granite counter with a young lady resting on her elbow as she waved to customers who came in and out, as she took their orders. The place overall had a very hip and non-traditional feel, it seemed to be like the place to be in the village. Most of the customers were not much older than Tatsuo giving the place a trendy and young coffee shop feel.|
iPf62yL.jpg
[/col]
This wasn't really a place Tatsuo would usually find himself, but after returning from his mission he hadn't eaten for days. Despite the constant pains of hunger he couldn't work himself up to actually eat anything. It made him think too much about that mission, but despite all that, even he realized he needed to eat at some point. He was wearing a black athletic jacket over a plain white shirt. He wore a pair of black pants that went down to his ankles and a pair of old running shoes. He wasn't wearing his headband as he always felt like he got weird looks with it on. It wasn't too cold this time of year, some of the trees were losing their leaves but Tatsuo was used to a much warmer climate. Being a Konoha local he enjoyed his pleasant summers but the nearly year round frigidness of the Cloud Village, is something he'd probably never get used to.

He was walking past Rira Cafe as he took in one whiff and instantly was enticed. He wasn't sure what he smelled, but it was enough to make him forget all of his earlier hesitation to eat. He stepped into the small shop and a bell rang as he entered the door. The woman behind the counter smiled and waved him and told him to take a seat anywhere he felt like. The boy nodded before scanning the small shop and deciding to take a sit by one of the windows. The sunlight might help him stay warm. He tapped his fingers on the table for a few moments before the same lady came and asked him what he'd want, for now he just ordered coffee and a muffin. "Just a plain muffin, no nuts or anything in it, just simple." the lady nodded and wrote it down on a pad before heading back to the kitchen to place his order.

Tatsuo sighed, thinking if he'd even be able to down the muffin, but thinking of food just made him even more hungry and just as disgusted. He shook his head and sighed, before deciding on people watching. He glanced around the room looking at everyone and wondered what could they be thinking about. But he tried not to stare too long, so he continued to glance over everyone before checking out the window and watching people pass from the outside.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Today was a strange day for the young woman known as Minako, today, she actually wanted to do something, and considering she wanted something to eat at the same time. While there were a few interesting places to go to for that kind of thing, she would also have to take off her mask, so all she could hope for really was for a populess cafe or a restaurant, whatever her heart and stomach desired. It seemed that it desired for some granite cake, a specialty from somewhere that she hasn’t even tried yet. It’s just unfortunate she doesn’t know where exactly they came from… she wasn’t paying attention when she first heard of their history.

Walking into the cafe, the bell tolled as the door opened, revealing the female clad in blue. Her brown hues gazing around the cafe, if anything, it seemed really cozy, much to Minako’s liking. There didn’t seem to be that many people either, all the better for the female who didn’t exactly want to show off how bad the scars were on her cheek.

Feeling that very same cheek, she walked over to a female who looked very bored, but was also very welcoming. Greeting her and then asking for her granite cakes, the lady wrote the order on a notepad of sorts and quickly dashed into the kitchen. Minako was very fortunate, as she got her granite cake rather quickly, and with a thanks, she paid her dosh and started to look for her desired chair in a rather graceless fashion.

Finally finding the seat she wanted. She sat down on the piece of furniture and took a deep breath, looking around at her surroundings. Maybe she should take off her mask in advance… she doesn’t know how long that granite cake was going to be… but she also knew that it gave her time to get settled down. That was when someone else came in… and oh boy, it didn’t take long for them to start people watching.

With her eyes widening, she quickly messed her hair around, giving it a last ditch effort to conceal what she didn’t want seen, before acting casually once more, taking a bite of her granite cake in the process.​

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo grinned to the waitress as she gave him the muffin, it was luckily plain so maybe he could stomach it down. He stack back in his chair and began to eat the muffin, still watching the different patrons of small cafe. For the most part the customers were the regular village folk who happened to live in Kumogakure, Minako stuck out like a sore thumb as anyone in the cafe could tell she was indeed a shinobi, despite the lack of grace. Tatsuo was dressed more casually and without his headband nothing really gave off the idea that he was a shinobi.

His attention was mostly diverted to the overly shy Minkao who seemed to be trying their hardest to hide something, curiosity always killed the cat. Tatsuo stopped paying attention to the great muffin they had brought out to him and focused on her for a minute. It didn't take him long to figure out what she was hiding, the nasty scars on her cheek made him instantly feel bad for the lady. The scars were definitely something worth hiding, he had a hard time hiding his reaction to them but quickly tried to mask his shock with a quick bite of his muffin. Hopefully she didn't notice too much.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Minako kept herself to herself until she noticed that the new male was looking at her while casually eating his food like nobody else's business. With a few sighs escaping her mouth, she continued to let her hair hide her scars, but also continued to eat the food that she ordered from the cafe itself. That was, until she decided to actually speak to the man. She hasn’t seen him loiter around before, and it’ll probably be a good idea to make a new friend… at the same time though, this guy was a stranger. Then again, it would probably be good to ask him to not look at her in such a light.

Knowing what she must do. She hopped off her seat with her food and walked over slowly to the man with her granite cake on a plate that was being held with her hands. She hoped she wasn’t bothering him that much with what she was going to say.

Coughing lightly, she took a seat next to him and glanced at him slowly before nibbling on her granite cake once more.

“I hope you never look at that again.” She spoke, her concern welded into her voice. “You seemed rather shocked at what you seen, and that is what I wanted to avoid.”

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo hadn't meant to stare and felt like jumping out of the window when the woman approached him. He had already begun to think of a different identity, how he'd move to Suna and sell cheap knock off ninja trinkets for the rest of his days, but soon enough reality hit. He managed to stutter out an "I-i'm sorry." he turned his face, to show her a scar he himself had on the side of his face facing the window. The scar went from his temple and poked to his cheek. "I really am sorry, I didn't mean to stare, I was just curious." the boy then stood up, wiping a bit off muffin crumbs from his shirt. He extended his hand to Minkao. "I'm Tatsuo. I'm also shinobi." He might have been wearing civilian clothes, but he was a shinobi through and through. "What's your name?" he would ask.

What Tatsuo lacked in tact, he made up with a special kind of bold kindness. He never meant to make anyone feel bad, going as far as feeling physical pain for those who were in pain. "Pretty nasty scar." he pointed to his own face and grinned, "I got this one while fighting a giant lizard. I thought he had been beaten, but he got the pounce on me." he laughed and rubbed the back of his neck. Thinking back to his fight with the mighty Doqhull.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I6x2AMK.jpg
Yuno-Chan Arrives!!!!

With a hop and a skip, a teenage girl with a cheery smile and pink hair entered the trendy little cafe. She seemed to be in a happy-go-lucky attitude, around the age of Minako and Tatsuo, but clearly was not a kunoichi.

“One salted caramel cake please!~” She said, cheerfully to the woman at the cash register. It didn’t take long for the order to go through, and soon enough, she was happily munching away at the cake in her own corner of the cafe. Interestingly enough, that didn’t take long either. With a couple large bites, followed by a contented feminine sigh, the salted caramel cake was gone. Smiling, she then averted her attention to Minako and smiled, admiration in her eyes. The pink haired girl stood up and approached the two.

“Oooooh! You’re a ninja, aren’t you?! So cool!.” She clasped her hands together. She then stopped herself, realizing that she had forgotten step 1 of meeting someone new. An introduction, of course! “Ah! Sorry! I’m Yuno! Nice to meet you!” Again, an innocent smile. “I love ninjas!"

Her smile softened in intensity for a brief moment, along with the tone of her voice.

"I wanted to be one too, but mama and papa wouldn’t let me….said it was too dangerous.”She sighed, saddened slightly at a past that could not have changed, even if she wanted it to have been different. But just as quickly, her demeanor returned to it's usual, cheery disposition. “Ne…..senpai……can you teach me ninja moves? Please? Pretty please? I'll pay you!” She grabbed Minako’s hands, clasping them together, with hope in her eyes. Tatsuo was somewhat ignored. Boys were nasty after all. Who knew what he was actually plotting…Yuno gave him a look of suspicion, before going back to smiling at Minako.

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was another lackluster day for the shinobi. A tiring one at that, the end of his work day was drawing near, he questioned if he should just high tail it Seki District and take a nap. Instead, he decided to finish up strong with his duties. Hoshi would weave a few hand seals, the result was the becoming of dark shadowy tendrils which extended from chakra pores in his skin. The veil of darkness enveloped the young teen and took on the same color of his surroundings, his appearance to others now, just a flicker of a breeze. Hoshi then took flight to the highest perch overlooking the immediate village area.

One blink, and once his eyes reopened they were filled with veins. These veins contained a steady amount of chakra, which would instantly activate the famed doujutsu of his family clan. His sight extended to almost two miles in diameter, not a single place or person could escape his visual radius. Anything with a chakra signature whether faint or prominent, was highlighted in neon colors to his hues. To and fro his eyes searched, finding many of familiar of faces, yet nothing out of the ordinary. Hoshi looked toward the sky, seeking to find the great light orbs of the expanse to dictate the current time of day. The silver brightness behind dark grey clouds gave him insight that the sun was nearing the horizon, twilight was at its eve.

Hoshi remained on his perch, ever vigilant and studying the masses beneath him. He couldn't risk the chance missing something, reports had already come in that someone entered the village right beneath the nose of the gate guards. Hoshi was donned in his anbu attire, light alloy steeled arm guards, slipped onto his forearms, a light breastplate, and long sleeve black dry fit, with the right shoulder sleeve removed, revealing a a chakra tattoo insignia, code for the anbu. On the right of his neck, another tattoo, though less visible, an insignia of Enten No Seishin, the Blazing Spirit. Hoshi held a one handed seal, squatting from his perch, a summoned the fox designed masked, blue streaks to compliment the sly eyes and whiskers of a cunning fox.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sighing softly, the female looked to the man with her hues, gazing up and down the man as she nodded in approval. She really couldn’t blame him for the his ways, this is why she tried to keep her face hidden as much as possible, but of course, she cannot keep her mask on while she ate, unless there was some strange magic that let her, since there isn’t an open mouth section.

On the bright side, it seemed that the female wasn’t the only one with scars, the male had one too, and it was rather nasty in itself. There was nothing that could be done about it now though, except for it to fade away into the natural pigmentation of their skin colour. Watching the man stand up and introduce himself as Tatsuo, extending his hand and even asking for her name. Standing up afterwards, she clasped her hand in his before she shook it ever so lightly. “My name is Minako. It is interesting to see another shinobi.”

Suddenly, a female voice shattered Minako’s pleasant introduction with Tatsuo, and turning around, she could see a girl who seemed rather hyper at the fact that she spotted Minako, who was indeed a ninja. It was very easy to see that she was though, granted that she never wears anything else other than her shinobi garb. She was then suddenly called senpai and her hands were even clasped with hers! Minako had no idea what she should do… This was rather worrying for her.

“H-hi… u-umm… Unfortunately, due to an accident I had not too long ago, I don’t think it’s a good idea. Besides, I am graceless, I am sure you would much prefer a more graceful ninja to train with.” She tried to explain the best as she could, she just hoped that the pink haired girl wasn’t hit too hard by them words… she didn’t want the young lady to have an outburst of sorts, that wouldn’t be cool on her part.​

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo furrowed his brow as their introduction was interrupted by the pink-haired girl. He took it as a chance to sit back down and watched them as the girl ignored him. Tapping his fingers on the table as they talk he went to finish his muffin while he had the chance. He was really confused by the whole situation but didn't say anything continuing to just eat his muffin.

Sorry for the short post, not sure what to write but didn't want to slow things down

Yen
ASP
Deaths
1Nlss65.jpg
Yuno-Chan is Not Deterred!

Yuno-chan smiled apologetically.

“Aww….will ice cream change your mind? Ah! And I’ll get one for your boyfriend too! He looks a little under the weather!” She giggled, teasingly, before patting Tatsuo on the head twice with a single hand. Then she turned around with a bit of flourish, skipping over to the counter to order another item.

“Three salted caramel vanilla ice creams, please!~”

The cafe just so happened to sell ice-cream, and it wasn’t long before, with a hop and a skip, the energetic, pink haired girl came back with ice cream in tow, offering one each to Tatsuo and Minako. A trickle of memories subtly entered Minako’s consciousness. Of her childhood friend- a pink haired girl who had a lot of mannerisms….that were eerily just like Yuno-chan’s.

She reminds you of that girl, doesn’t she, Minako? The one that protected you from all those bullies when you were children? Well….that’s because she IS her…don’t you remember? All those times she protected you from the bullies before you joined the academy?

The pink haired girl smiled innocently.

It's the same Yuno-chan you remember from way back then! That's your best friend!

“Ne….Minako….that name sounds familiar….my childhood friend’s name was Minako, yanno. I called her Mina-chan!~ Would you happen to know another kunoichi named Minako?”

Invisible to all but the byakugan, the pink haired girl’s eyes were dense with chakra. Minako's conscience rang a bell once again.

That's your best friend....and you WILL be GLAD to tutor her in the ways of the cloud ninja. In a secluded place, away from the prying eyes of the village. Alone....

[Only read the spoiler if you don't mind spoiling secrets.]
The genjutsu Kotoamatsukami is in play. Here is the explanation. As per site rules I am required to state its use.

Minako isn't going to act like anything is wrong at all. The memories of Yuno are seamlessly integrated into her original memories, and she will come to any logical conclusion Yuno-chan wants her to....such as tutoring Yuno...heheheh... :>

https://youtu.be/RN1W55NCzLo?t=1m13s

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
To and fro the eyes of the Shinobi gazed upon the village. He began to descend from his perch to the roof tops. Once there, a specific hand seal would activate his active camo, a scarce amount of dark and shadowy tendrils leaked from the pores in his skin to create a shrouded aura. This veil began to hasten in manifestation until the boy was cloaked in shadows that seemingly took shape and color of his surroundings, even as he moved. He was within closer proximity to everyone, but hopefully still in stealth, unseen by the eye not as keen as ninja.

From one rooftop to another the Shinobi overlooked village coming to a sliding stop. He recognized a familiar face, Tatsuo, and a couple others. One was emanating an intense amount of chakra through her eyes. It was almost like his own visual doujutsu, though he couldn’t come to terms with he was seeing immediately. It appeared Tatsuo was accompanied by Minako, Hoshi would continue to observe from afar, not wishing to disrupt Tatsuo’s moment.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo listened to the girl but was unable to see through her Genjutsu. When it came Genjutsu he was about as sharp as a wet sponge. He furrowed his brows as the girl continued to explain her closeness to Minako. Rubbing the back of his neck he listened to the talk not really knowing where to interject. He took the ice cream happily though, salted caramel was great and he scarfed down the sweet treat in just moments. Something about the girl made him feel off, he couldn't exactly put his finger on it but something just made him uncomfortable. As if he couldn't trust her that much, but he chose to stay quiet about it and just eat on his ice cream looking for anything that might set him off against the so called Yuno.

He bit the bottom of his lip as he looked outside the window, but failed to notice his pale eyed ally outside. With a deep sigh he placed his chin in his hand, resting an elbow on the table as he listened to them speak.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The moment she said she would get ice cream for Minako and her boyfriend, Minako shook her head lightly as she looked to Tatsuo with a dissatisfied look, indicating that she doesn’t really want this girl around. However, she didn’t know any other way to justify them words, she would probably feel really bad if she tried to tell the girl get lost, but at the same time, she didn’t know what this girl would do if she did. It looked like she had no choice to keep quiet and watch as she patted Tatsuo.

“I don’t like the look of that girl…” Minako mumbled under her breath. “Ugh… strangers…”

It was when the young girl got back, that Minako started to suddenly… change. It was unknown if it was for better or for worse, but it all seemed pretty darn natural to the usually masked blonde.

“Ah, yes, of course… you protected me way back then… of course I remember you!” The normally masked woman crossed her arms and given off a little smirk, which could be seen because her mask was still off. Placing the mask over her mouth once more, she bit her lower lip as she uncrossed her arms and then placed them on her hips, her easygoing attitude just letting her go with the flow, with no other way to go by for it.

“We should go then.” The female suggested to the pink haired girl “Right, bestie??”

Right now, it felt so right to just link her arm with Yuno’s and go off skipping, no matter how stupid they would have looked, but Minako didn’t want to do it as she didn’t know if her best friend would like it or not. Furthermore, she was fully compelled to start training her, she actually seemed rather excited about training her.

“I cannot wait to train you.”

Words: 311​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
me9Z9jS.jpg
Yuno-Chan is Innocently Ecstatic!
“Mina-chan?! No way?! It’s you! Oh my god! I’m so glad!~”

She smiled with all the glee in the world.

“I haven’t seen you since you left for the academy! I was wondering how you were doing! Jeez…to think I didn’t recognize you at first!”

She hugged Minako tightly, in a completely innocent, natural fashion. To everyone around the duo, nothing seemed really odd. Nothing odd indeed…except maybe to Hoshi. The chakra signature around Yuno’s eyes faded away, the kotoamatsukami having successfully already been casted on the unsuspecting Minako. She’d continue to remember a Yuno-chan in her life until Izura decided to change those memories or revert her to her original self. In any case, it wasn’t something easy to just walk away from. As she hugged Minako, she smiled innocently at Hoshi while her chin rested on the kunoichi’s shoulder. One could blame it on her uncanny sixth sense…

“Hrmm….someone is watching us. I wonder why they’re here….” Yuno was clearly referring to Hoshi.

But then she shifted the topic, not really caring that Hoshi was observing, turning to Tatsuo.

“Are you friends with Mina-chan? Gomen-ne…. I was just kidding about you being her boyfriend! Ehehehe~ If you’d like, you can come train with us too!”

There was a sparkle in the pink haired girl’s eyes, indicating that her enthusiasm was through the roof about the whole prospect of being able to hang out with Minako after all these years spent away. Her attention went back to her best friend.

“Come on! Let’s go! I wanna train now!”

She grabbed Minako’s arm and tugged on it, giggling happily.

WC 277

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo hadn't been cleared to train yet, after his fight with Kaen, Hoshi, Hira and himself were told to try and stay out of any type of intense situations since they could danger their barely healing bodies. The boy raised a hand and shaked his head, "It's cool I didn't take your joke seriously anyway. But uh.." he pulled up his jacket sleeve, showing thick white bandages all up his arms. "I probably shouldn't be training at the moment. The doctors back at the hospital said it'll be a couple of weeks before i'm ready to run around and train." shrugging his shoulders, offering a wince as he did so.

"Plus we probably need to pay." he said grinning as he pointed to the waitress who was watching them like a hawk just incase they tried to leave without paying. "Consider this one on me." he said standing up as he walked over to the waitress stand producing his wallet and paying at the register.

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
From a distance away he watched the engagement. At this point it seemed like nothing, until the girls hugged. The one with chakra flooded in her hues smiled at Hoshi. So it appeared. The Shinobi inhaled a sharp breath at the sight, tensing up slightly. The grit of his teeth slightly screeching where only he could he hear. ‘No way she made me out from this far unless...’ He thought to himself quickly, but as the situation progressed it looked normal as ever.

Hoshi sighed, maybe it his techniques were off due to his recovery. Although he felt almost a hundred percent, he couldn’t believe the girl was looking directly at him with a smile. Hoshi moved from his position. The anbu trekked some distance away from the group only to reveal himself to the masses. He walked among the public, mask on, full anbu attire, on edge and upright. His head did not waver but only focused on the path in front of him. He’d walk up to the trip at the cafe, his hands casually behind his back. The least he could do at this moment, was feted any potential threats with the presence of anbu.

For a moment he’d stop at the trio. His head would turn in their direction, with a tilt, much like a cunning fox. Behind his mask the young teen would smile largely although it was hidden behind a fox designed porcelain. His right hand rose up in a waving gesture.

“Hiya.”

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo would've recognized Hoshi instantly, from his voice and his gait, but even he knew better than to let that be known. "Morning, ANBU." he said with a smile and a wave. "Everything alright?" he crossed his arms, and looking between the two girls and the anbu himself. Normally he would've been a bit stressed being confronted by an Anbu but Hoshi was his best friend after all. It took all he had to not expose him. "Do you need to see some ID or something?" he said as he dug in his pocket bringing out a passport. With a quick flash he showed his Leaf Passport.

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hoshi smirked at the leaf shinobi who seemingly understood the rules of the village. He wondered if the other two would comply so easily. After all, under this uniform, it was he job to enforce law. The youth stood straight up, his chest out and chin high. He nodded to the Konoha shinobi. Although, Hoshi couldn't initially tell what was really going on. The girl before him, who looked him in the eye while watching from a distance, was emanating an immense amount of chakra from her eyes. Much like his did, which could mean a sign of a doujutsu. So this event was simply a prank, or a potential threat. The threshold was thin, and Hoshi was treading waters carefully.

"Yes sir, please if you would, ID's and, or passports, if you insist, makes my job easier."

He looked over to the girl who spotted him, although his head would not move only his hyuuga hues. His doujutsu still active he searched the girl, and something seemed oddly familiar about the chakra signature. It was unique of course, but the very nature seemed related to something that was attempting to connect each other in the back of his mind. He'd speak up, to her specifically.

"That's a nice smile you have miss, and a rather, decent set of eyes. Identification please?"

Hoshi would beckon the other to do the same, not one would be left out. That was fair, and so he agreed with himself. He'd await the reactions from the others, hands behind his back clasped at the wrist. His position was straight and frigid. He could see the internal chakra network of all before him, extending for two miles in diameter from his current position. There was assumptions he had in his mind, thought he wouldn't voice it the public. How could call out the one with chakra surrounding her hues, without giving up his own doujutsu? Finally the boy spoke.

"Did I mention, you have a nice set of eyes miss?"

He smiled at the one who smiled him. It was pure innocence, lacking malice or any hint of facetiousness. From behind the mask, none of his facial features would be seen, just the calm tone of voice of a friend vibrating from his throat. Hoshi played the nice guy, as good as he played the bad guy if needed.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
What happened next was unexpected, an unknown male walked towards the group, his hands were behind him, and this caused the blonde to look down, the fates have well and truly changed for the young woman.

Regardless, Minako bit her lower lip, looked up looked around nervously, she wasn’t sure what to do. She wasn’t confronted like this before, even with her bestie tugging on her arm, she wasn’t relieved one bit. Her worries weren’t helped the moment Tatsu greeted the man, calling him an ANBU… She wasn’t in trouble was she??

W-wait?! He wanted some form of identification… Crap… she shouldn’t of left it at her place. She knew she was well and truly screwed from this moment…

“Unfortunately, I do not have anything to identify me. I am sure the hospital might have some details on me to prove who I am, but that is the closest you will get, as my house is much further away. I apologise. I am willing to take any form of punishment you have.” Minako admitted. She didn’t want to do this if she was going to be honest, but she may have no choice. The least the ANBU could do was accompany her home so she can show her ID, but apart from that… she’s basically screwed.

Words: 216​

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo furrowed his brow, something in that muffin didn't sit well with him. A grumble off his stomach and a quick glance to the bathroom and Tatsuo dipped his head. "I've got to go to the restroom! Nice meeting you guys!" he said walking off with a hand over his stomach in a feeble attempt to keep his insides, in.

[Thread left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back