Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Rise. [Retirement]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Eiji had been gone for quite a while, and he couldnt run into Aya or Ryu with how he was feeling these days. Pursuit of his dreams had brought him to a Ritual that would ultimately give the Endo clansman the role of Numero Uno of the Endo clan. The spirits of Aleister and and the Muses would help him in this endeavor, counseling him and tutoring him in the hierarchy in working for and with others that would help him grow as a man and as a leader. The amount of time devoted to becoming the leader of ANBU would have to be set aside until Eiji got ahold of things. At any pace Eiji would begin the ritual...

Covering himself in the mud of the Ancient Forest, the soil was thick and moist with the manure of life. The Earth around him would solidify and the seals would be placed by various members of the Clan... with the last being his father. "My Son. I am proud that you will embark on the trip to become the one that we all lean on for the guidance and the future of the clan. My Son, You are ready, are you not?", to which Eiji would smile closing his eyes in reflection and conjuring his thoughts to how his journey started.

All the sleepless nights, studies, sparring, and wanting for Aya's love... it all did not come back void, but it helped him become a stronger man. Rejection. Intelligence. And Physical fervor. He had come along ways from the boy who seemed bored with the idea of having to do anything more than necessary. "...Yes, Father... I am Ready.", and with that... everything would go dark. The Seal would be placed over his head and chest. And he would come out of this when he was done with the rite of passage...

It would take months and the earth would keep his body nurtured and healthy while he would ascend to the next level of Endoism.

This would ultimately take him out of ANBU and Village Duty for a while... but if he managed to survive his ascension he would be a great asset to the village and the Shinobi world.

[Retired]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back