Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Road to Redemption: [Asagao]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro had members of the Hyou side of the family begin their characteristic investigation of Asagao but he expected it to be pretty cut and dry. He trained under a master and was forced to slay his master for crimes against others. Kuro also had Asagao's belongings teleported to his new home in the actual Toraono Dojo as his stay in the Seitch Zensunna was now cut short by his training under Kuro. He would now gain a bit of a tan and learn quite a few new skills. "Well Asagao, you will become my second in command and my failsafe, should I go rogue or lose control of my powers it is up to you with the training you are about to receive to stop me from harming the innocent. The path of the celestial guardian is the ultimate path of the fist, unfortunately for you we of the Toraono Clan have discovered methods to take it beyond the fist to a weapon like the chain or the shield. Your induction will also cause a few changes to your anatomy. Your skin and muscles mostly but you may notice a distinct change in your perception of time. My mother will undoubtedly require you to take the Oath of the Toraono Clan you will become a scion of the main family and as my second you will be my younger brother and entitled to all the rights there of so I am warning you now don't expect an ounce of leniency from your future kin."<i></i>

Kuro led Asagao to a familiar crystal powered elevator and activated a special seal to begin the rise to the surface.

Asagao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was an eye-opening speech, one that made Asagao pause in his tracks and reflect on everything he had just heard. He had not for one second considered the actual responsibilities of what it meant to be a member of the Toraono clan. He was no longer alone, accountable for only himself. He now had other duties, tasks he could not ignore for anything, the lives of others now depended on him. He had sought out Toraono Kuro to study under him and learn, but to think he may one day have to fight his new master to protect the clan was a shocking realization; one he was honestly unprepared for.

"I..I will do my best, Master." He bowed his head, his heart pounding like a tribal drum. "I look forward to taking the oath. I promise from this day on, I will only live for the clan. You will not regret this decision." Even though he had been nervous, his words were steady and solid as a clinched fist. He had faced much adversity in his life, most which had had negative effects on his outcome. This was one of those rare moments he was happy and actually looking forward to the future with an open mind.

The true initiation process was more than just a vow of words - but a bond of blood and bone, as well. Knowing his body would be going through a metamorphoses during the transition was frightening, yet truly exciting at the same time. He was unsure what to expect, and was slightly taken off guard when hearing the warning his body might go through some changes....but honestly it did not matter, nothing did. There was nothing in the world that would make him turn away from this ceremony. His life was now the clans.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro grasped the young man in a brotherly hug and knocked him across the right shoulder with a couple raps of the knuckles in a swift manner. He smiled briefly as they made their way to the Toraono Dojo which was more like a super fortress community than a standard dojo. Kuro led him through sheltered crevasses that followed the outskirts of the eternal storm. Making sure Asagao remembered the markings that would lead him along this same trail back to Sunagakure and not into a sand drift or a sand trap. "You will do great, I know you will. Just remember that your heart is your guide. Follow the same instinct that led you to my training hall and you will always know the right thing to do."<i></i>

Kuro saw his true home off in the distance as they came up a sandrise and the path tracing the outskirts of the storm disappeared from view.

Topic Left with Asagao for the Toraono Dojo
Next Topic "My Brother's Keeper"

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back