Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Roomies!

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He finally, finally got a place for himself. With one roomie, which he didn't know who just yet. "Daaad- I will be fine!" He shouted out to his sobbing father. " The youngest is already leaving the house! The oldest not even!"
"But dad..."
" My sooon!"
"Sorry brother..."
" Eh- we knew this was coming, him sobbing like that. Make sure to visit every once in a while!"
" Ofcourse I will do that! We promised every Vriday I would eat there." After that both brothers grinned big and the father kept sobbing for a moment. It was after a morning tea that Nova grabbed his two bags and made his way over. All his clothing fitted in the big carry bag and the personal belongings were in the backpack on his back. "Heavy..." He murmered under his breath before moving along again. It was finally when he got to the doors athta he realized how big this place actually was. "This... looks bigger then what I am used to." Yea... he used to life in a 2 person starter place with a family of 4 in the past...

A lady came up to him and greeted him warmly ,seeming he was the first to be there. "Welcome, welcome, I am Lady Inoshi. I will show you around, this is a key for you, the other key on the keychain is going to be for your roommate. I have 2 spares stored away."
' So.. many... much, informaion at a go...' He was shown all around the place and then she picked up a lot of files. " your roommate was scedualed for later, but I will leave him in your care, the fridge has been filled for a two day supper, as a gift from the living rentals, please have a good stay and if needed I placed my contacts in the book in the closetroom." And with that the lady was gone... Leaving Nova to stand there with his bags and the keys. " Wow..." With that he started to roam the place a little until he heard the door and opened itup

Last edited:

Ōtakemaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
After the events at his house and his mother’s… nemesis, Take was finally able to leave his house for good… too bad that he wasn’t allowed to travel out of the village, though. His first thought was to track down Aria, after all – she had to be out there still, doing whatever she wanted, owing him some fucking answers…

But alas, it was prohibited. Nothing that he could do there.

When a kid moved out of their parents’ house, it was supposed to be a fledgling day – a sort of coming of age kind of thing. It was supposed to be a happy day, but nobody was shedding tears of joy or the grief of having to miss their kid’s constant presence. Nobody was crying… except for Take. And yet, as much as he hulked and sobbed, for Asuka’s sake and for the words she branded onto him, he had to move forward and find meaning in his grief… and overcome it. With those who were still around him… yet.

That was the driving force behind him applying for a shared room, appointing himself a roommate. Take’s belongings were scarce – his mother’s haori was already worn by him, but he also had a blander, grey haori set in his backpack along with bathroom items and… well… not much else.

And with a turn of the door, Take’s dry, void-like breath almost poured the entire room in his dreaded aura, several forces of grief and ambition clashing against each other in his tormented mind before he saw the face of a most compassionate shinobi.

“… Nova…?”

WC: 265 [MFT]

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
When he opened up the door, he saw a known face standing in the doorway. "A-... Otakemaru..." He muttered and looked at the other with a tilted head. "I guess it is you." He would look at the stuff he brought. "Here... let me help." he said and would bring it inside. There he would start to explain the places of the house that he got told. "I erm... I hope you are okay with having me as a roommate... I won't be too difficulky, but one rule is a must. No chakra stuff in or close around the house. Please... I already had one home blown up by a fireball." He commented before walking towards one of the bedrooms, "They are quite simular... do you have a preference or anything?"

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back