Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Round 1. Fight! [Zenichi]

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shira had left the party for her own purposes and wanted to check out some of the training rooms. She wasn't particularly interested in the matches, but that didn't mean she wasn't interested in utilizing some of these resources. Not even her own small, private dojo at home would be befitted with these things. She found a room somewhat away from ballroom so that she wouldn't desturb the other guests. It wasn't a private room, but then again she was actually open to any challenges or company that happened to come along, if one could find the room that she was in. As she entered, she tied back her long silver hair into a pony tail so it would not restrict her vision or movement. Next, she took out some standard bandages and wound them around her hands and part of her forearm very tightly. As for the rest of her, she was wearing her usual red tunic, black pants, and some commoner shoes; nothing special. She inspected the room. It was of a fairly large size. This room was set up to be befitting of all three styles of fighting. Adaptability was supposed to increase ones own level of flexibility as well as ones own sharpness of mind and creativity. However, she was mostly drawn to what was available for taijutsu users. There was a weapons wrack, some projectiles and several varieties of swords. She considered using them, but figured it would be best not to. Instead, she started with a simple warm-up of stretches. Once her muscles were good and ready, she would start in on a punching bag. It was a shorter than her, something she wasn't really used to being 5'8", but it would have to do. Anyone outside would probably hear the sound of her fist making contact with the bag. She never did anything halfway, even with a fake target. If they didn't hear that, they would certainly hear the profanity she uttered as she accidentally missed and rammed her fist into the wall. Her fist was fine...but not much could said about the small dent now in the wall. "Crap, am I gonna have to pay for that?" Shira uttered as she drew her fist back, and shook her head. "Can't really worry about that now. Guess I should get back to training." She would then start back up with the punching bag, trying to more careful with where her hits landed.

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Zenichi found his way to the training area. It was further away from the ballroom than he would have liked. He knew that his fight wouldn't be intriguing for such veteran attendees but he liked having the piece of mind that his colleagues were there in case things went south. But he wouldn't be worried over petty comforts or wild worries. He would simply begin to pep himself up in preparation of the ensuing match.

As he turned the corner and parted the doors, he got a glimpse of his opponent. Unable to discern if they were female or male by their backside, he started to assume it was a female by the long silver hair tied behind her head. It was a hypocritical assumption because Zenichi himself had long hair which would also need to be tied up. His theory on his opponents gender was quickly questioned when she started working the quick bag. Her speed and veracity were staggering and when she missed, the whole building shook from the impact. His mouth hit the floor in awe and any confidence he had built on the walk over was quickly dissolved with fear's sudden grasp of his spirit. The only thing that was a kept him from quietly closing the doors and finding his way outside was her voice piercing the air. It came as a shock because he had traded the opinion of her gender, only to have it smashed back by how many octaves higher than what a man's was. On top of that, the first word she uttered was a curse word, he had never heard a girl curse and had never cursed himself in public outside of a few guys he sparred with. He was intrigued enough to walk in and allow the doors to gently slam behind his entrance, announcing himself in the shyest manner he could muster.

Hello, I am Senju Zenichi, of the............Senju Clan.

He hesitated for a moment, almost saying Konoha. He couldn't remember if they were supposed to be incognito or if they were trying to stick to a set story on their origins. He hated the fact that the two Ministers felt it was more important to fight than you help the young ninja to train and prepare themselves for the most dangerous adventure of their lives.

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shira paused at the voice that suddenly reached her ears. Well, more like she was forced to paused on account of being startled and nearly jumping a foot in the air. She hadn't really heard him come in on account of being so annoyed with having acually missed a hit. She blushed a bit at her own embarrassment and composed herself, normally no one caught her off guard. She took a second to clear her throat and looked over at the person who had entered. So, it was just some guy? Wait, he had said something. Ah, yes, standard introductions. His name was Zenichi, right? She wasn't familiar with anyone really besides Kimi and Aika, and well, her family, but he looked nice enough. She'd hold back on her normal brash behaviour for now. She rolled her neck and cracked some of her knuckles before addressing him.

"Ah, erm, sorry, I was a little distracted. Name's Minohodo Shira. Nice to meet you." She took this opportunity to walk over and approach Zenichi. While she was rather rude to people, she did have her own sense of sensibility. Nothing wrong with a simple greeting. She extended a wrapped hand. It was kind of her thing when it came to exchanging introductions. They were always so tasking, this would get things done and over with. "So, Zenichi of the Senju Clan, are you here to exchange formalities, or are you here for an exchange of practice amongst a peer?" Shira had an odd way of phrasing things, but overall that should be pretty easy to make out. She also took this time to look him over. His quiet entrance and shy voice reminded her of her foster brother, Ko, yet it wasn't quite as irritating. She smiled. He had long hair too, and odd quality for a male, but it wasn't unheard of and he looked to be younger than her, but she hadn't interacted with enough males to really know how they aged in terms of physical appearance. This encounter would certainly be interesting for her to say the least. At least it was friendly so far.

MFT: 356

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[I was asked to do an unofficial battle mod. So This should be fine.]

~Send me~

HP/CP/Class/CL
Abilities
All Jutsu
Items
BL/CA
Actions

There are two things that can make this easier for me

1. LINK EVERYTHING
2. When sending your actions to me, if you can include things you have active/passives, that makes things so much easier.

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Minohodo Shira

It was an interesting name only because it was pronounced with a slightly different accent that Zenichi had never really heard before. Her entire reply was fun to hear, especially when she said his name. A slight smile cracked his lips and he knew instantly that he was about to have some fun at the very least. He twisted his neck until a noticeable crack pierced the air and then repeated on the towards the other side.

Mind if I stretch out for a second before we have a practice spar?

He took off the atrocious vest that looked foolish on the best of days (which for a certain bride nearby, it might be one of the best). He interlocked his fingers, flipped them and cracked his knuckles. Keeping them interlocked, he reached for the sky and made the muscles in his arms and chest burn. All of the walking and traveling had made his muscles tight and in desperate need of a wake up. He leaned to the right, held it for several seconds, then stretched to the left. He held his breath to stretch deep and released when the burning in his lungs matched the scorching of his limbs. One last stretch of his arms and legs, he folded his palms onto the ground and held it for one last breath.

Releasing the pinch on his fingers, he held them out to the sides and swung back and forth like he was a helicopter (What is that?). A brief jog in place and he was ready to go. His mind and body were prepared to go into the first real-world fight of his life. Win or Lose, he was going to leave a part of his childhood behind today.

Zenichi reached into his belt pouch and pulled out two weapons. Both of them were Brass Knuckles. One had spikes and a curved blade at the ends. Stamped on the face was LOVE spelt backwards. The other was harsh looking with patterns stamped into it. In it's face, it had the word PAIN spelt backwards.

I'll be fair and only give you some LOVE at first.

[Sending Actions]
[Note, I used this weeks training, any objections please let me know so I can edit]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
SHIRA OF THE SANDY-SANDS! VERSUS ZENICHI OF THE BURNING FLAMING TREES!

7f0444eb-86df-4378-9059-43feb9d2efe8_zps001a900e.jpg

Hp: 12,600 - 100 = 12,500
Cp: 12,810 (Adding in a bit)
Ap: 6 - .75 - 1.25 - 1.25 - 2.25 = 5.5 = 6.5 Next round

ZenichiAva.jpg

Hp: 11,680 - 4313 = 7367
Cp: 7,680 (Finishing)
Ap: 6 - 2 - .5 - .5 - .5 - 2 = 5.5 = 6.5 Next Round

[spoilername="Round of Results"]
  • Shira draws her unique unarmed weapons!
  • Zenichi emits en aura around him that distorts Shira's senses!
  • Shira prepares to block!
  • Shira begins to emit a larger more errie shadow!
  • Zenichi activates his Gaia Cursed Seal!
  • Shira extends her. . . chakras~ Giggity~!
  • Zenichi attacks with a syringe! (COMPLETE Miss!)
  • Zenichi tries to attack once again! (Hit!)
  • Shira quickly and effectively comes back and Spears Zenichi in the chest! (Critical hit!)
  • Zenichi oddly begins drawing his Love out. (Not even lying >_>)
  • Zenichi Strikes Shira with some powerful painful hits! (Hit! Shira's arms are now Sprained! Black Lotus x1)
  • Shira doesnt have enough AP to finish her actions.
[/spoilername]

Notes:
- Shira used the wrong Jutsu ap costs. . .
- Chakra costs will be added in a bit. Go ahead and rp and send actions.

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Zenichi was shaking as he put on his brass knuckles. The dark energy of his seal coursed through his veins and made him feel driven for blood. By nature, he wasn't aggressive, but something about the negative energy seemed to taint his persona. At first, the two combatants seemed to size each other up while prepping themselves with the stances their Sensai drilled into them repeatedly. Zenichi circled Shira while watching what she was doing. Her actions were foreign to him and he didn't know how to take her on. Her style seemed to be unarmed also but her stance wasn't familiar.

Tired of waiting, Zenichi decides to draw his syringe and attack her. He was so nervous about attacking someone for the first time, he completely missed. But he decided to not let it get to him, attacking again. A full hit made him so full of pride that he completely ignored her next move as she almost punched a hole through his chest. In turn, after grasping or a few sweet breathed of air, he decided to go for broke and attempt to break her arm.

He didn't hear the distinct sound of a broken bone but he knew that the damage was there. He took a step back and allowed a few more draws of air while he decides his next course of attacks.

[Sending Actions]

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
[Apologies for the slow posting. My heads been killing me for a few days.]

Shira just nodded and placed on her good fighting shoes. They always made her feel more confortable when fighting was involved. She hadn't ever actually fought an opponent before, despite how much she liked to brag about her own ability. This could cause some issues. She figured to start off with more of a prep role before going all out. She prepped herself for a block at first just in case anything came her way. However, the aura that Zenichi was expelling seemed to mess with her head. She shook her head to try to get her focus back. She went for another defensive move. With some additional chakra, her own shadow extended itself, meant to be as a distraction as she spent the time trying to get her sense back. Shira had no real idea what this kid was doing, but then again she barely knew what she was doing. Just for added benefit, Shira boosted some chakra into her fighting shoes in the effort to up the damage if she used it. She saw Zenichi finally make a move at her and she quickly dashed to the side as he hesitantly seemed to go at her. She raised an eyebrow which left her open to a hit. She took it, letting out a small grunt. So, lucky shot. She infused chakra into her fist, strengthening it's durability. This would hurt. With lightning quick speed, she launched a punch right at his chest. Luckily it didn't miss like when she was training. She smirked as Zenichi needed to catch his breath.

Shira suddenly seemed unsure of what to do as her came at her once more. She felt a nice blow to her arm and a distinct pain shot up her arm. She backed away and clutched it. She didn't think it was broken, she could still move it, but it hurt for sure. "Damn it. I've gotta be more careful." She saw that Zenichi appeared to be makign calculations. She wondered what she would do. Any more risk to damaging her arm more would be problematic. She had another idea.

[actions sent]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
SHIRA OF THE SANDY-SANDS! VERSUS ZENICHI OF THE BURNING FLAMING TREES!

7f0444eb-86df-4378-9059-43feb9d2efe8_zps001a900e.jpg

Hp: 12,500 - 126 + 378 = 12,600
Cp: (No Use)
Ap: 6.5 - .5 - 2 - 2 - 2 = 6 Next round

Status: Black Lotus x2, Serpents Blood, Arm's sprained, Bound

ZenichiAva.jpg

Hp: 7,367
Cp: (No use)
Ap: 6.5 - 2 - .5 - 2 - 2 = 6 Next round.

[spoilername="Round of Results"]
  • Shira unequips her unarmed weapon!
  • Zenichi uses Replicant Step!
  • Shira Attacks with Blood Boil! [Miss! - Zenichi is now in stealth]
  • Zenichi activates his Toxic Channeling!
  • Shira Attacks with Blood Blade! [Miss!]
  • Zenichi does a Hidden action! [Hit! - Shira is bound, Shira resists poison, Shira is effected with Black Lotus once again.]
  • Shira is unable to move!
[/spoilername]

Notes:
- If I missed anything (Aside from Chakra) let me know.

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her speed was too fast. He had never seen anything like it. Older shinobi seemed to be able to move as fast as her but when you mixed in her smaller size, she became a blur. She lunged at him, scaring him so much that he immediately retreated into stealth. Later, when talking to his teammates and the Hokage, he would try to state that he had a plan and it was wartime manuevering. But in his heart, he knew that it was cowardliness that made him run to the shadows and hide. He hid in shame, his fist clenching the brass knuckles he had, sending poisonous chakra into it, mixed with his own self hatred for his actions.

He took one last breathe as he decided that he would not be scared any more and would find his footing in this fight. He may not have the speed she did but he had the mind power to level the playing field. With a quick stab through the dark, he pushed his will onto her, binding her movements and negating her speed entirely.

Truth be told, I've never been so scared in my whole life. You coming at me with such speed and ferocity has made me flinch. If you can beat me, I can concede that, but I won't defeat myself with petty emotions like Fear

[Sending Actions]

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Zenichi looked at his opponent being froze a moment in time. He wondered if she knew what was happening to her. If the world has literally changed in the blink of an eye or if they were just lamed like a horse that won't run anymore. He knew he needed to make a better plan for battle than the one he had. The real truth was, he wasn't ready for battle yet. The few seconds he had fought her, he was fumbling with his plans and really didn't have an idea of what he was doing. If he wasn't careful, he would find her spear going in his front and coming out his back. He had already be stung by it once and he knew that a scar would be a reminder of his folly for years to come.

Thank you for showing me how weak I am. I will be sure to be better prepared the next time I am in battle.

[Topic left due to inactivity]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back