Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Royals [Requesting Exit]

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Zenichi's hands were bandaged tight. His fingers were squeezed together and limited his ability to close them. They were black and swollen at each knuckle. He wondered how much time it would take until he could get back to training. He felt that his lack of a proper training dojo for the past few months played a part in his fight with Kuro. He knew he could have never beat Kuro in an all out brawl. But he wished that the guy would have looked more damaged than he did in the end. Zenichi wondered how morbid he was becoming when he wished for blood and gore.

He made his way to the gates and kept pondering such odd thoughts.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"The elevator in sector three is down. Let me help you on the way up."<i></i> Sousuke spoke as he noticed a beaten Zenichi. "Did you want a skin suit for the desert?"<i></i> Sousuke would ask. Whether or not he answered the Steward went to the side shaft and pulled one out. "Storm is coming in, and have to make sure my guest leaves prepared for it."<i></i>

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Thank you Kazekage. I have to admit that I didn't expect to see you again so soon. I guess I should have gave forethought to the incoming weather. Again, I thank you for your gifts.

Zenichi put on the........skin suit. what an odd name.............and placed his backpack on his shoulders once again.

I'll keep in touch as best I can.

With that, Zenichi put one foot in front of the other. A system he will repeat thousands of times before he gets home.

[Village Left unless Stopped]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Steward, Zenichi, I am the Steward."<i></i> Sousuke would correct him as he watched him head off. "Avoid taking the northern path, storm is coming in that way, head to East Watch should you get tired."<i></i> Sousuke advised him as watched him head out. "Travel well, travel safe."<i></i> Sousuke would then add as he waved Zenichi off.

(Topic left)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back