Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Rude awakenings (Open)

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Spartan Quarters - Monday - 6:02 AM - Twilight
SoujiSmoking_zpse72331aa.png

If only they knew...

It would seem he had become alot more active as of late... in a suit and tie this time. He had not been seen in his Guardian's attire quite yet. Something was stirring within him and there was something he would have to begin doing soon. Something would come into play and the monster in the black heart that he held would suddenly come out. The truth... the true emotions he felt within him would some out soon and there was nothing he would do about it. However, in the early morning Souji rose and would stand in the middle of the area. The 'Proving Grounds' of sorts. And of all the things that would come of the changes being made. The country was coming alive. Bursting with activity and the Calm was near. Or was it growing farther with each passing second as humanity would bask in the glory of their creation. What would come of those who tried their best and were shunned from the truth and the promise.

It wasnt bad, not as bad as it could have been. Its no where close to what it could become (only to play Devil's Advocate with himself) but Souji knew that the rules abiding within the laws in this land were going to have an overgrowing effect upon their lives. Souji felt a 'shaking' coming and within both the light and the darkness there would be alot that would come to pass with this... the Tsuchikage would be named soon. Haruka was the Daimyo. And where was Souji? Just a Guardian. It would be a lie to say that he didnt want more. However, he may not have done enough to earn it So he would bide his time until someone noticed him. The Spy Sennin. Beautiful woman. Though he knew very little about her... he'd make it an issue to change that soon enough.

For now though... He stood idle. Alone. Meditating. For what? It didnt matter... but something dark was stirring and he had to fight against it.

[MFT]

Inin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Mistah," Inin would shout from the stand that observed the proving grounds. If he attracted the attention of the stranger, their eyes would be settled upon a bouncy young blond child that tucked both hands in-between his legs. "I was told by Munesanzan-sama not to stand still~" Little Inin would call over proudly from the stalls, his body swaying gently against the imaginary music that played triumphantly. After a few moments he would push himself up, shimmy along the row of empty feet and walk down to the grounds. He gave the stranger a polite wave, which revealed a quite timid look about the boy despite his bold intervention between this stranger and his metaphorical demons.

Inin, dressed in his casual attire and typical wooden sandals, approached the man. "Mistah, you should be constantly on the move otherwise the yami will catch you." He nodded his head passionately, convicted by the words from his dreams, the warnings of dangers ahead that threaten his life. But Inin was only a child, and these lucid dreams were by an extension of his surreal imagination, you would... think. "Hey!" Inin would suddenly release a burst of sheer energy and dart towards the man, who was obviously a lot taller and bolder, cuffing him with his tiny paws against both wrists. He smiled, shook the man playfully, and look at his lonesome face.

"Do y'know what will get you moving?!" Inin's smile deepened and he pushed himself closer to the man, tilting his head to the left to witness the emptiness that stood in-between the pair and the stall. "There's a massive gargle-snatcher heading our way and we're gotta ruuuuun!"" Inin would turn, push off with all his force and try to yank the man; but to no avail. You basically just have a young boy trying to pull a grown man with all his tiny might.

Oh gosh.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
mlp__human_gypsy_bard_by_tomato_al-d5euwhy.png

[Inpc Kitsune enters topic]​
Kitsune enters the proving grounds in hopes to maybe play a song or two for a couple combatants, but alas there was no fighting at this time. There was just a man in a sour mood and a child trying to get him to move but with no prevail. Kitsune had an idea to get the man moving and maybe lift his spirits. She ran onto the proving ground dancing, sing and playing her tambourine.
When you're rife with devastation
There's a simple explanation:
You're a toymaker's creation
Trapped inside a crystal ball

And whichever way he tilts it
Know that we must be resilient
We won't let them break our spirits
As we sing our silly song

When you've bungled all your bangles
And your dre-eams have been mangled
Listen to the jingle jangle
Of my gypsy tambourine

'Cause these chords are hypnotizing
And the whole world's harmonizing
So please children stop your crying
And just sing along with me

It was a happy tune with a message that told people to cheer up even during the sadness. As the bells on her dress jingle she casts an illusion. For those who do not resist, they would see her not dancing alone but with a partner playing a lute. They both looked the same age and had the same pink hair. The two of them looked like they were having the time of their lives and hoped their good spirits would be contagious.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Spartan Quarters - Monday - 7:43 AM - Early Morning

Oooh I like where this is going...

Wonderful, the youth seemed to be pouring out. Well, the one that approached him at such a time, it was high early in the morning but there was always a time for the music and laughter. He would never take away from that, though before the tambourines chimed into the air he would be approached by the little boy... a young man trying to get him to move. Though he did not know that meditation was the best way to keep an insane man's sanity in check. If Souji didnt take these moments... he would surely lash out. The corruption within himself... the utter evil that dwelled within him, and it was that corruption that haunted him. Something that took great fortitude and a very beautifully depth mind to disrupt and calm. A Beast, known as Souji... the Abomination only for the reasons of jealousy and greed. Jealous because of Haruka's power... she was always better than him. Always stronger... and such a better thinker. He envied her... but loved her all the same. Greed, to gain the power that no amount of training would get him...

"Heh, It is okay little one... in time you will hopefully learn the truths of what I am doing. Maybe you will be seen here in this very spot, meditating on the things that have happened in your life... And you will in turn look to make sure the same things dont happen to another...", nodding he would stagger forwards a bit showing the boy that his strength was enough to pull him. Symbolic in its own way... But then the music started. Which only caused a bright smile... not because of the music itself but he sensed the chakra coming from her. He would not resist... for it would be a slap in the face to such an artist. It wasnt often that you heard or even saw someone that used Genjutsu by merely the sounds. Though, it was a hunch... but he had heard of a clan of people doing this same technique. They were known to be blind... so that couldnt be it. Maybe she was.... 'special' and she looked around his age. Even her companion that appeared with the music playing the lute and with how things looked... from how he was going to be taking them... it was enough to captivate and entice his senses...

For now at least.

So, he'd give his shot at dancing... but he was always so stiff. It sucked, Souji's mind was not with the 'dancing' scene... but maybe if he gave it a shot. Looking at the young boy once more before starting "Hey, kid... whats your name? I'm Guardian Souji of the Yukata family.", maybe the kid had heard of the family... they werent a WIDELY known people but their abilities of Genjutsu would be known soon enough. Either way he would give a gloved hand to the boy and then with that he would hopefully begin stiffly and robotically motioning with the music. Hopefully the woman would help...? Maybe, but that was doubtful.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
[ooc: back form the holidays]

Kitsune continues to play her music but feels as if the man was not fully into the dance. He was so stiff in his movements; he really needed to loosen up and she had a jutsu just for such of an occasion. With her previous Nightmare jutsu she adds a Drunken Stupor genjutsu to up lift his spirits. Unlike the first jutsu that was casted on the both of them this one was only cast on him. Then man on the lute changes the tune to and Kitsune locks her arm around Souji’s. The lute player yells “Grab your partner here we go!” The tune had changed genre to a western square dancing music. It was time to have some fun.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Spartan Quarters - Monday - 7:43 AM - Early Morning

Round and Round we go~

Dazzling, as she would take his hand and lead him on... Souji couldnt help but to be captivated by the moves she exhibited along with her voice and the playing of the lute. Souji's body began to loosen up and his shoulders slowly dropped. Was this fun? Maybe... he never danced, so she was definitely taking a lead in all of this. His eyes locking unto her body and movements... making very much sure that she knew that he was at least giving forth effort. "Heh, so whats your name miss?", he didnt know where this was going to take him but he was damn sure he would enjoy how well it was going so far. Either way and with much deliberation, he would continue. This new style of dance was more... delightful. Even the tone of music seemed to change and with that changed Souji's rhythm, wrapping his arm around the arm of the lovely lady he would begin to circle with her. Maybe this was the start of a delightful friendship...

Maybe... Nah, that was wishful thinking.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune smiles as the man seems to be enjoying himself. “The name is Kitsune, but if what to learn more about me a new song is in order.” She looks over to the man playing the lute and the music changes once again. She changes her position and dance into that of a waltz. However being the fact she was the more experience dancer she took the initiative to be the lead. Hopefully would not mind playing the female role. The man sings:
can you hear the calling of the raving wind and water?
we just keep paddling down the sea, up the river
no destination, but we are together
in the silent sadness we're paddling
down the raging sea
down to nowhere

“Me and my family are gypsies. We have been travelling for a long time finding some place that would accept us; a place where we can belong.” This man must think her strange to be dancing and opening up to complete strangers. In was just her nature, making friends quickly was the only way she could make friends at all as a child for she never stayed in one place for very long. “So what’s your name?”

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Spartan Quarters - Monday - 7:53 AM - Early Morning

Round and Round we go~

Her changing of dance, her voice, everything about her so far enticed Souji at the moment. He was sure this was leading to something that he would like more and more as time would progress. Hopefully things would be more... intellectual after the dancing. While it was all nice and dandy, He did like the potential that someone had with some in depth conversation. She was nice enough though. Trying to get him out of a shell but he retreated... the new dancing was... out of the blue and it hurt to think about. Would this be shunned? How would they think of him if they saw him dancing with her? His facade would be taken down for a moment the true colors that he had only let Haruka see... this woman was being shown.

What did this mean? Nothing of course... nothing at all... but Souji would pull away from her.. thinking for one moment...

"I'm... The Guardian of Shadows...", and with a whisper he would allow the shados under his feet to rise like hands from the abyss gripping at him and shrouding him under their loving embrace. What was happening?

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The man breaks the dance and pushes her away. Kitsune could not help feel rejected for a moment. However as he revealed himself I became obvious that it was not because of her he broke the intimacy. The man called himself a guardian of shadow in a way that sounded like he was ashamed of being. Kitsune smiled unafraid of the arms of darkness that embraced him. “The moon is most beautiful when shrouded in shadow.” Kitsune favorite time of day was always the dead of night. She preferred the starry skies over and bright sunny days. “You are a guardian of shadow which makes you one with the night.” All her current genjutsu fade as she sings another song. If he did not realize already, music is a strong part of her nature.
Ask not the sun why she sets
Why she shrouds her light away
Or why she hides her glowing gaze
When night turns crimson gold to grey

For silent falls the guilty sun
As day to dark does turn
One simple truth she dare not speak:
Her light can only blind and burn
She would place a hand on the man’s cheek if let to do so. “I do not fear the darkness for it is far more loving than the light.”<i></i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Spartan Quarters - Monday - 7:53 AM - Early Morning

...Someone cares?

'The moon is most beautiful when shrouded in shadow...?', Souji's eyes peering at the young gypsy girl... his mind would waver wondering what exactly she meant but in a way what could she have meant? She went on to speak... but it was something he was already aware of. He had to be one with the night... He had to be one with the shadows. shaking his head for a moment he wanted to walk away and just forget... the shadows gripping him and as she sang her song they would grip unto her as well. Beautiful... and no words would be spoken from Souji until she came to him the shadows around them both covering them slowly in a void... but still existent to the world around them. To the outside looking in it would just look as it a giant mount of shadows cultivated in the spot within the middle of the Proving grounds.

"But in darkness there is only loneliness... even with someone holding your hand... you will yearn to see them. Even with a loving embrace they will never be there... I yearn for those things... those things that I will never have.", placing his hand to hers and squeezing down a bit as he fought emotions. Why? Why now? With a complete stranger... Maybe it was just a reaction to everything he held within him. His worries and problems... "...I dont understand why... but I'm beginning to feel comfortable around you... Kitsune..", shaking a bit he'd give her a light smile before pulling away alittle. "But... is this just another Genjutsu? Or is there truth in your words..." his aqua eyes would gaze... already knowing the answer... but needing to know more. He needed to hear the truth.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Loneliness he says like one new to the dark. Her mother was blind and her world was nothing but darkness, however despite that she found love. With Kitsune’s every move her bells gives a small chime. “Only in the darkness can we truly hear. Listen. Can’t you hear the music; the beating of my heart like a steady drum, the wind whistling its happy tune, and my bells singing their gentle chorus. This is what brings me comfort in the dark." As this man who she has yet to even give her his name confesses his feelings towards her, she could only blush. Thankfully the shadows hid the crimson in her face. “I am pleased you find my presents joyful and it is true my music can evoke emotions, but I can only draw out feeling that already exists inside.” She then takes her hand and places it on his heart. “If you ever feel alone in the darkness listen to the music around you, even if it is only the simple beat of your heart, and remember me. Let the memories of me keep you company and bring you comfort as I do now.” For some reason she too was starting to find comfort in this man's company.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Spartan Quarters - Monday - 8:02 AM - Early Morning

Once upon a time~

Shaking his head a bit Souji'd lean closer pressing against her body with his, his eyes focused on her and observing her. As if he were to be looking into her soul. "Wow, you know the darkness quite well... are you too... like me?", leaning ever closer he would make graze her cheek with his then he'd whisper ever so gently, "You've gotten my attention Kitsune... My name is Yukata Souji... Remember it...", smirking as he pulled back and kissing her hand before backing away for a moment, he'd begin to allow the shadows a chance to swallow him once again. It was more... endearing this time around. He knew that there would be something that would go along with this situation...

"Believe me... We'll see one another again~ and it will be on better terms.", before the shadows completely consumed him he would reveal the palm of his hand. The eye peering into the soul and the mind... but it was also a well known symbol for his Family. They used Genjutsu by simple touch. Souji had not cast anything on her... why? She was dazzlingly beautiful for one... but there was something that stopped him from doing such. He'd figure it out...

"Until we see one another again... Kitsune~", and with that the shadows would whisk out of the area crawling from wince they came...

[Topic Left]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As the man disappears in shadow she smiles. She intervened with intentions of making a friend, but she feels like she formed a deeper relationship. She never had the opportunity to pursue such a relationship before. This may be fun. “We shall indeed meet again my guardian of the night.” With those final words she leaves the proving grounds.
[Left topic]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back