Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Ryuuka Hotaka, Playground Detective [Self-Modded Mission]

Hotaka Ryuuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"How does it happen? one day it's fine and people go around doing their own business and the next... well.....chaos. These sidewalks are not fit for the villainy they receive, the retched scum of the city seems to find its way into my jurisdiction, and oh boy is there alot to clean up here" Ryuuka says to himself in an inner monologue sipping apple juice. After watching to many detective movies he has found himself imagining to be a detective wanting to clean the walkways of the playground and park near his house down the street. "It was dark. It was cold, the sound of a body hitting the floor echoed for what could be miles right into my ears..." he monologues to himself once again as he rises from his park bench and puts down his drink rushing to the sound in the late afternoon. Reaching the crime scene Detective Hotaka laid his eyes on the victim of the gruesome crime, a rather short boy with light brown hair and eyes the color of a grizzly bear's fur lays on the floor in shock with tears dripping down his face. Ryuuka approaches the victim and asks "What happened kid?' they replied with "A-a-a meanie pushed me over after he demanded to take my teddy then took it and ran off" then proceeded to point in a direction. My instincts told me to run as fast as i could if i had any chance of catching this criminal, the distance between the perpetrator and the detective became closer and closer as the shinobi training had finally been useful for the first time. Tackling the bully to the ground the Detective grabbed the bully's wrists and held them together to make sure he couldn't resist or attempt to take the teddy again. "Hey! what are you doing?! Give that back, my name is Jin Fukoshi do you even know who my parents are?!" the kid shouted as he squirmed around on the floor trying to escape. "Save it for your parents Fukoshi you are under arrest for assault and theft" Detective Ryuuka replies smoothly as he drags Jin Fukoshi along back to the crime seen with the teddy in his pocket. Upon Arriving back at the scene Mrs. Fukoshi awaits there angrily near the victim's mother who is comforting the child, Ryuuka hands over the bully to his mother who drags him by the ear back to their home shouting at him in shame of what they had done. He gives the teddy bear back to the victim and is received with a smile, the victims mother is overjoyed to see their child happy again and says "Is there anything we can do to repay you young man?" Detective Ryuuka starts walking off with a smirk and says "No Miss, it's all in a days work..."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back