Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[S-rank Solo] It's good to be back to business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akira Kazan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Sairasu had begun to feel like life was pointless; his resources had vanished and some days, he was lucky if he even got to eat. All the yen he had went towards helping others survive this disaster, and now he didn’t even have enough to buy himself a single bowl of rice. Times were hard, but at least there was one thing left that he could do. Using the skills he honed from years within the academy, out in the fields, and an untold amount of time training, he was going to kill for a living. Rumors passed throughout the country like gossip, and thankfully those rumors had turned out to be truth. Finding a small village in the outer parts of the water country, Sairasu spoke with a man who informed him of a mission. They were offering as much yen as they could afford, but most of all a place to stay for a week or two and three meals a day the entire time.

He could save the yen and rebuild his strength before taking off on another mission, if he could find one. Setting out in the direction of the mist village, except only slightly more east, and far from the village itself, he looked for the rogue shinobi’s campsite. The walk took him roughly seven hours, and the day had turned the night. The winds had calmed, but the temperature had changed drastically. It was roughly thirty degrees cooler now, and Sairasu had been forced to activate his “Immolation Armor” technique, just to maintain the proper body heat to survive. Sighing as he found refuge behind boulder, he glanced and noticed several caravans, a large campfire, and a dozen men in thick furs with weapons across their back. ”Somebody help us! PLEASE!” yelled a voice, that was quickly followed by another. ”HOLD UR TONGUE, BEFORE I CUT IT OUT!”</B><i></i> Glancing towards the direction of the voices, he noticed a man, a woman, and a little girl. They had been given blankets and enough protection from the wind, but they were held being held in a cage. ”Looks like I’ve found them. The information from that village was right on point.” He thought to himself.

Instinctively, he performed hand seals and summoned three metal clones. Sending them in different directions, he used “inner earth reflection lure” to sink into the ground. The clones circled the camp, or more so positioned themselves in a triangle like shape around it as Sairasu slipped past the men towards the cage holding the captives. Slowly, his clones made their way; one of them appeared first, and did nothing but make his appearance known. The men freaked out, three of which approached him with swords in hands. ”Who the fuck are you?” One of the men asked, before raising his sword.

At the same time, another clone appeared on top of one of the caravans and caught the attention of more of them. ”There’s two of them? What’s going on?” He said, right before the third clone appeared. One of the men activated his Sharingan, and instantly spoke to the rest of them. ”They’re clones! Someones here for the captives, take them out and protect our meal ticket men!” Shouted one of the men, who seemed to be leading the group. Sairasu remained quiet and unphased, mainly because he didn’t care, but he continued on with his plan. Two of the clones dropped a smoke bomb, and the third instantly took off and began the assault. The first clone began to use a technique known as “Steel Slam” in order to catch them off guard, while the other two began using another technique known as “Quality break” to destroy their weapons. The entire time, Sairasu himself came up from the ground and began trying to break the cage’s lock with a kunai. ”Men, it’s just smoke! We’ve fought in it dozens of times! Don’t let this ambush confuse you, protect the captives!” He called out, and suddenly the boss of the group turned his attention to the sound of the lock being messed with.

Little did this guy know, his men were being poisoned with mercury, slashed, based, and bludgeoned to death. Their skills were equal to that of genin, and obviously Sairasu had no clue how they managed to do what they did in the first. But suddenly, Sairasu realized why this group was so feared. More so, the leader of the group was on a whole different level. Within an instant, his three clones had been dispersed, and Sairasu felt a cold Samurais blade pierce his back. The smoke cleared, six of the rogues laid dead, five glanced over towards their boss, and the leader was moments away from striking Sairasu with a short sword. Sairasu’s hands let loose of the lock, and with one hand, his entire body erupted in thick metal spikes. Unable to catch himself, the leaders last attack landed; it was a shallow blow, but his arm had taken serious damage. Several spikes pierced this man’s hand, and wrist. <B>”You’re good. Let’s rumble.” Said Sairasu, as he twisted and attempted to backhand the man with an arm of spikes. Instantly, the man jumped back, flicked his wrist, sheathed one of his swords, and placed both hands on the hilt of a separate blade. "Just who are you?" Asked the leader. "My name is Taishou Sairasu of the Hidden Mist. Let me say this, very few people in this world have managed to sneak up on me, let alone nearly kill me in a single strike. What is your name?"</COLOR><i></i> He said, complimenting yet intruding himself at the same time.

”My name is Kage Gitou, and I’m the last Samurai of the Ancient Kage clan.” He told Sairasu, before the two took their stances and began their match. Laughing at the man, Sairasu performed hand seals and quickly closed his wounds with his "Mystic Force" Technique. With a quick burst, Gitou drew both blades and charged Sairasu. Slashing him several times, Sairasu noticed the man inflicting damage upon himself by assaulting him with his spines. "Taijutsu users are so ignorant, I'm letting him hit me so he wears himself down. I can simply heal myself at any given moment." He thought, as he backed up and played the defense. As Gitou continued to press him, Sairasu took advantage and let loose one of his most devastating attacks "Whirling Ripper", which landed a direct blow on Gitou and a man behind him. The two of them both began to bleed heavily, and immediately after wards Sairasu performed the technique again, except at close range against Gitou. The winds ripped and shredded Gitou's clothing and skin, letting more blood pour from his flesh. Sairasu could see how excruciating that pain was, just from the look on his face.

Suddenly, Gitou struck Sairasu three times, each in the right knee with his blade, crippling him for a brief moment. As Sairasu fell to his knee, Gitou continued to slice away as if he were performing a dance. Blood rushed from his knee, and shoulders, as Gitou continued to slash him. If it weren't for this chakra armor, Sairasu might have already been slain and he knew it. Jumping back, he performed his "Silver Flash" technique, over charged it, and tossed a razor sharp metal disk at Gitou, only for it to be blocked. However, he he blocked the technique with his blades, Sairasu would combo the technique and use it a second time. Both metal disks then broke through Gitou's defenses, one slightly glazing his cheek and taking out one of the men behind him, and the other ripping through his right hip. The wound was serious, nearly fatal, but the Samurai didn't quit. His spirit was strong, stronger than Sairasu's, and that scared Sairasu.

Never had he seen a man with such a terrible wound try and fight. ”You…. You are… insane.”<i></i> He called out, before performing another metal ninjutsu combination he referred to as Double “Superalloy Tempest”. Countless Metal shards formed within the area, and soon after began raging like a brutal storm. Suddenly all the men within this rogue group became trapped within it. These shards would rip, tear, and shred them like they were paper. Blood would spill everywhere as all of their bodies hit the ground, all of which dead except for Gitou. As the metal storm settled, he approached Gitou. ”You’re insane, but you’re strong. I hope one day we'll meet again.” He said, before performing a technique known as “Medical Ward”, and summoning three Medical Clones to the man’s side. <COLOR color="crimson">”I doubt you will, but if you survive, seek me out. Remember my name.”<i></i> He told the man, before turning his attention back to the captives. Within a few moments, he had freed them and they had begun their journey back to their village. The mission had been completed. He simply had to collect his reward.

[Wc: 1494]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back