Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Saemon and Sand [Mail]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Koho would have already left Kaze no Kuni and its residing village; Sunagakure. However, she had left in its wake several murders, an attempted assault on the sick and weak and her lover behind - only one of which actually mattered to her; Saemon. The 3rd would have arrived in Kirigakure, with company, and been accepted among their ranks. Which was frankly quite marvelous. Although there was more going on than one would be able to understand, such situations like: Koho for Mizukage, weird, and also this strange marriage between Yojimbo and Koho. How could you even start to explain this mess other than a flurry of words and broken phrases to display the utter distortion of recent events.

A young boy would reach the gates, activate his head set and tune into the correct frequency that Saemon would be fund on. "Requesting the attention of a... Saemon." He would pause, in silence, as the wind lapsed against his slim frame, while his little pawn held down his fabulously rich garments. Whenever the man would appear, the boy would handle over a delicately written letter that rested inside an expensive envelope. The touch of said envelope just felt expensive. Anyway, moving on, should Saemon arrive the boy would leave as his presence was of no concern. The letter however would be of the utmost importance:

Dearest Saemon,

It is I, Koho, I am writing to you from Kirigakure. I have been accepted among the ranks of the many and I have met with a man named Koroki, I don't know whether I can trust him but he has plans for me... I believe he is going to help me achieve domination, which is fabulous, don't you think? I can't explain this in more detail as the Suna dogs might read this.

Yojimbo, the medical sennin, has forced my hand in marriage. I need you with me, my love.

Please, take care and come to my side.

Eternally yours,
Koho

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was not abnormal for the maiden to be swinging around the gates. It was quite often that she spent her time in the high tower with the guards, flaunting her usual self at them. Oh yes, of course. It was best to make friends with the people that were in charge of such a powerful manifest. Leaning against a counter, her long legs stretched out as her hands pulled at one of the guard's uniform. Her lips whispering sweet nothings as he blushed and stumbled over his words.

Oh, she adored the power of being a woman.

Her cyan eyes locking with his as a smile crossed her face slowly and his face neared hers. "Oh, dear, Captain," No, it wasn't really the Captain--men just, for some unknown reason, really liked being called stupid higher-ranked names. "Tis not appropriate at all, I am a lady, you know." She whispered in the sultry voice as his lips curled slightly up before a voice called out from below.

Saemon.

The woman, snapping out of her act for the guard, stood straight, whipping around to peer down at the young boy who stood at the gate. Her eyes flickered like fire as the guard looked longingly at her, "Oh, it's been fun, Captain," Her voice seemed much colder now as she moved from the tower office and jumped from the gate towards the ground, landing with a thud on her feet, her knees bending before she stood to her full height.

"Oh, lovely darling," She said to the young boy, reaching out to take it from him, "I'll make sure he gets this, Her eyes flickered again with that light, and a gentle smile teasing her lips, "I'm sure you have plenty to do. Thank you."

[OOC: Edited, taking the letter due to some OOC issues]

Topic Left

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back