Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Sages and Centurions

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Steward watched helplessly as several assistants moved the mark II armour outside onto the grass. Usually Sousuke would have done this himself, but no apparently someone thought it was good fun to hire movers. "Please don't ... no, it's not ..."<i></i> The Steward watched as four clumsly individuals handled the Silver Centurion armour. Ever since the Djiin incident the Steward had been running tests on the Mark II trying to determine if he could in fact reinforce the armour trying to make it a sort of Djinn-Buster design. That of course would be the end result, but to even get there Sousuke would need to engineer a design to match Kuro's Juggernaut Design or himself alone should the absolute worst occur and Kuro find himself possessed.

"Yes. Just leave it there. Excellent."<i></i> Finally the assistants had gotten the Silver Centruion out in one piece. The Steward had to attend to it. Yes. The Mark II known sometimes as the Silver Centurion had been see in action more often than late... considering that Sousuke had solved the problem of the overheating. So far the Silver Centurion had two outings. The first being the battle against the Djinn and the second public outing was during that debacle that was the Mr. Suna pagent. Still though very few people had put together a simple fact - Takahashi Sousuke was the Silver Centurion.

One of the female assistants coughed and spoke up, "Sir. I couldn't help but notice that suit of armour was ... at the Mr. Suna Pageant. Were you...? She inquired.

"I will neither confirm or deny."<i></i> Sousuke answered as he pulled the power core out of the chest. When all the other assistants were away the Steward slowly nodded his head. "There is saying ... I beleive it goes ... mum is the word? Yes. Do be mum on this matter."<i></i> The female assistant nodded her head and skipped away.

"I would have liked to have a chance to have a word with my rivals... but perhaps it was for the best I used the new codex voice warp."<i></i> The Steward continued to work on the power core. "No matter... it's not like I'd truly be someone memorable."<i></i>

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"No...no...maybe...no...inconsequential..."<i></i>

The young Onamuji walked around the Kazekage Tower, shuffling through a set of potential missions. As he often did, the man was inspecting each and grading them by their importance. While some were more than content with standard fare - those that neither challenged the shinobi or provided any major benefit to the village, Muji wasn't so keen on spending his time on lower level missions. Progress was his motivation, both for himself and for the village. By supporting the village and doing what he could to help build it into a beacon of strength and quality, he was effectively improving the world itself. And missions that revolved around fetching someone's pet or tracking down some family trinket out in the desert would achieve neither, unfortunately. He was all for helping those in need, but not as an excuse to bring in a paycheck on the village's dime.

And so the auburn-haired warrior-sage walked, focusing on the papers in his grip, hoping some epic request might pop out amongst the lost rings and concerned shopkeepers. It wasn't until he heard a group nearby that he snapped out of his own little world of thought. A man was removing some rather strange pieces of armor from his frame with the help of some attendants. This would be an odd sight, if not for the fact that he had seen the armor before...at that little public event. But was this the same person? After all, armor was big an object - or...set of objects, anyway - that could be traded, sold, or given to anyone.

"Kazekage-sama," Muji addressed him respectfully as he approached, offering a polite bow, "I don't believe we've formally met. I am Onamuji, Jounin. I don't mean to intrude or disturb you, but that looks...interesting. Is that armor of your own design, or did you have a Sunan smith forge it?"

It was innocent enough, more or less, and not the most awkward attempt at small-talk. The sage wanted to be polite, after all, and it was no lie that the armor was a thing that demanded more than a little curiosity.

[Topic Entered!]

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kimiavatar.jpg

A large raucous could be heard, namely three growls and yowls of large cats as they ran through the area. A girl could also be seen running after them, trying to get the three cats to calm down. How Katsu had persuaded Kora to participate in a prank on Kisa, she had no idea. Not to mention the fact that the tigers had seen fit to toss the large panther in the pool.
"I'm going to hurt you both!" the large black panther growled out at the two younger felines.
"Kisa, please! They didn't mean to hurt you, they just meant to have a little fun." Kimi tried to console the still soaked panther, but Kisa would have none of it, just growling about silly kits and their pranks.

By the time the two tigers were in view, Kimi had caught up to Kisa and was talking her down from hurting the kits, and planning their own mischief. Katsu and Kora knew better than to be out in the open with whatever those two were planning, and ran to the first person they saw and knew, the Kazekage.

"Kazekage-sama!" (Kora) "Sousuke-san!" (Katsu) "Hide us! Kimi and Kisa are after us!"
They dove behind the Mark II armor and the Kazekage himself, hoping that he'd play along when Kimi got there.

Not a moment later, Kimi and Kisa walked up, immediately seeing the tigers in their less than adequate hiding spots. They just chuckled and played along.
"Sousuke-sama, have you seen Kora and Katsu?"

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kazekage. Yes. That term. That purist of terms which asserted Sousuke had absolute power. A very terrifying and discomforting concept. "Steward... or Sousuke preferably."<i></i> He said instantly before turning to face his audience. "Unfortunately I am not a Sunahoshi, and thus I am not in direct line of succession. If I was ... well things would be very different."<i></i> The Steward continued coldly and calmly.

Sousuke looked up. Speak of the devil. One of the rivals at the Mr. Suna Pageant. More importantly a rival who saw him standing next to the armour that he was in. The Steward's dark eyes shifted back to the armour and then back to Onamuji. "Yes... that's correct we've met before but not formally. There was a lot of noise, and some bad nerves to go with it."<i></i> Sousuke spoke cryptically now referring to the event in question. "Ah yes. The Mark II. Yes, I did indeed design it, but no I didn't employ a smith. I smithed it myself. Took roughly two months to forge, and then three weeks to wire it properly. Then... it took four trial runs to fix the overheating issue. My cousin had to point out something very simple that I had missed."<i></i> Yes. Shiori had to point out something so simple that made Sousuke facepalm that he even forgot such a thing could be an issue.

A loud splash was heard and the Steward rose up. That came from the pool. From the loud splashing noise it was something large. The Steward took no prcaussions and quickly converted to the mark one. Steel plates slipped out from underneath his labcoat and quickly coated the Steward in Takahashi Fire Forged Steeled. "Hrrmm... best to be cautious..."<i></i> The Mark I did not offer the defensive abilities that the Mark II did, but still it was something. To his surprise two of his more favourite organisms came rushing to him. The tiger cubs Kora and Katsu. Both of them pleaded for his assistance, and the Steward complied by pulling out of his lab coat a simple looking card. The Steward then applied chakra to the card, and the card expanded into a large box. The Steward then placed the box bottom open ontop of the two cats. He then blazed across it his plasma chakra signature and then the box seemingly disappeared. The box seemed to have a sort of cloaking or camouflage mechanism to it. The Steward's eyes shifted to Onamuji quickly. Hopefully the Sage would play along too. When Sousuke was asked if he had seen the two cats he had to think quickly. "I have seen them in passing, but I can't quite say I am sure where they went. I was engaged in a deep and most excellent conversation about the Mark II here with Sage-Onamuji."<i></i> Sousuke spoke from beneath his faceplate. "Why are you soaking wet Kisa? Did you make an unexpected plunge into some H2o?"<i></i> The Steward's dark eyes beneath the green lenses seemed to glow at the concept.

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So...he was the one they called the Silver Centurion. His indirect mention of the event as noisy and nervous narrowed it down. This was certainly an interesting discovery. It seemed like secrets were abound in Sunagakure, and only now were they coming to light. First, the Sennin Toroano Kuro showed certain abilities during the fight against the Djinn that only Muji would recognize entirely. Though the sage wasn't familiar with the man or his clan, he could only assume that the rest of the village wasn't aware of the fact that he was a Sage of Six Paths. However it happened, Muji recognized the beastly Sennin as kin. They were both descendents, in one way or another, of the First Sage.

And now, to find that the Kazeka-...no, Steward...was the man in the iron suit? Interesting, indeed. But as he would with the details of Kuro's abilities, the copper-maned shinobi would stay mum. Their business was their own.

"Right," the amethyst-eyed young man would note, "Ah, yes. Steward. Or perhaps, Sousuke might be a little more comfortable to the ears. I apologize. I'm woefully unfamiliar with how our village works. I...tend to be a little involved with my work. If I'm not out on a mission, I'm usually studying or helping the younger generations. Judging by your own crafts, I suspect you know precisely what I mean..."

He wouldn't blush, but he scratched his head idly as he recounted his reasons for misappropriating the man's title. Steward? Sunahoshi? He had heard of the stories, but they seemed so distant that he didn't even think to apply them. Sunahoshi or not, the sage viewed Sousuke as the Kazekage. Whether by a modest title or not, the role was the same - and to a man who saw things in a more direct light, names and titles were all but nonexistant...it was the man they attached to, not the other way around.

"That's a remarkable piece of technolo-..." Muji noted, before two felines came bounding toward them. Instantly, his train of thought crashed off the rails. Great cats in Suna, talking no less. This day was a strange one.

Noting the look the Steward moved his way, the sage's brow raised and he nodded, placing his hand under his chin thoughtfully.

"I'm afraid it's just the Steward and myself at the moment," Muji spoke, doing his best to play along, "Kora and Katsu? Were they the blonde and the brunette that passed by earlier? Or...were they that old couple that headed toward the Tower?"

The long-haired man feigned a curious expression of ignorance, as if he was really struggling to discern who they were looking for in the first place.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kisa's eye almost literally twitched at Sousuke's comment. If she hadn't known him for years, she might have growled at him. Instead, she just sauntered over to him and shook the water out of her fur.
"Why yes, yes I did. Two playful tigers decided to throw their surrogate mother into the pool."
Kimi chuckled at Kisa's actions, and decided to play along with the two older nin.
"I don't know about blonde and brunette, but I know that they came this way. I can smell them after all." As if to make her point, she breathed in deeply, flaring her nostrils. She had just about pin-pointed where they were, but something was blocking their main scent. The scent didn't go anywhere else, and stopped in two areas, but she was a little confused. She knew where they should be. Was this some creation of the Steward? Oh how it was confusing her senses.

Kisa noticed Kimi starting to get overwhelmed and walked back over to her, asking if she was okay in cat. Kimi answered back in cat as she rubbed her head with a little bit of healing chakra glowing on her fingers.

"However they're hidden is messing with my senses. I know where they should be, but their scent is almost completely cut off. Like they just disappeared." The young woman's forehead crinkled up in confusion, trying to ward off any possible freak out.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As Onamuji spoke of being involved with his work, the Steward merely nodded his head. "Ah... yes we are similar in that regard. The saying I believe is ... married to one's work. I spend at least ten or even fifteen of my working hours a day going through the financials of the village making sure that we are in a consistent comfort zone. If I'm not doing that then I'm a consulting detective of sorts... or professional blacksmith. I ... don't have much of a social life truly."<i></i> Sousuke explained. The entire time the Steward's expression was deadpanned and his voice consistent. One would have thought he would have frowned at the self admission of the lack of a social life, and for a moment a frown did appear on the Steward's face. As the frown surface it very much seemed that Sousuke's face would have cracked like the face of a porcelain doll.

To the Steward's content and amusement Onamuji played along. For that Sousuke was grateful in the extreme. Things did seem to work out but then the Panther came by and shook the water out and about. The Steward took the brunt of spraying, and soon enough he was soaking wet. The Steward simply stood there. He flapped his wet sleeves about for a moment before rolling them up. The Steward then removed his lab coat and placed it down. "You were thrown into the pool? Truly? How extraordinary."<i></i> The Steward observed how the two were looking about for the twins. Yes. Clearly their scent was still present and available. That the Steward would not be able to combat unless he was to deploy a new scent and disrupt Kisa's and Kimi's sense of smell. That of course would take some time in preparing, the unfolding box card was merely an item of convenient he happened to have on his person. "Thank-you for the attempted compliment from earlier Sage-Onamuji. Technology is how I level the playing field... given my lack of imposing physical being."<i></i> The Steward would then turn back the concept of the missing twins, which of course the Steward knew of. "Tell me, what do the twins smell of? I'm curious... as your sense of smells is better than mine of course. Moreover what do I smell of?"<i></i> The Steward's eyes widened as he was most curious.

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
What a curious interaction. Talking cats, powered armor, and...well, that was about the gist of it, really. The talking cats alone were something new to the sage. The Steward's explanations, while in a realm Muji wasn't entirely familiar with, were understandable. That was a subject he could grasp. The strange cats, on the other hand? Not something he dealt with on a daily basis...

"Metal, I would assume. Though, I can't claim to have the same acute sense of smell as your friends here would," Muji interjected, looking quizzically at the felines, "So it really isn't something I could assume."

He did wonder, though, what their answer would be. What did humans smell like to panthers or tigers? It was a question he never thought to wonder until now. And sometimes the most inane and unheard of questions turned out to be the most interesting. Though he didn't grasp the situation in the least, the young man was decided to see how it would play out. A simple greeting had turned into something of a show.

"I'll admit to wondering what your noses can detect, however," he concluded, resting a knuckle under his chin and watching intently for the cat's response.

[OOC: Don't ask me why, but I had a post up and didn't notice it wasn't actually up until I got the nudge. I think there's a black hole in NC that sucks my posts in.]

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
While the others had been talking, Kora and Katsu got tired of being hidden in the boxes and nosed their way out from under them. They moved over to sniff the man that they didn't know. They were rather interested in the man's smell, and once Kimi caught them, she growled at them to knock it off in cat. They immediately apologized and went over to apologize to Kisa by rubbing their cheeks on her lovingly.

"Well, Sousuke, you definitely smell of metal, though that's not your only smell. You smell of a little bit of ozone from the smiths and welding materials, another small scent is paper. Your main smell is ink. The work of a steward has left you with that scent. I'm glad to say that you don't smell of burnt food, at least at the moment." He would hopefully understand the small joke twinkling in her eyes.

"Would you like to know what you smell like, sir?"

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke observed as the two tigers came out from his box, and attended their surrogate mother. It surprised him greatly. Two different breeds of cats having such a relationship. Humans could be adopted, and so the same thing seemed to work for felines. Most curious. The Steward attended the box and began to fold it up. With some expert handling, and some chakra, the box decreased in size to the card it once was. The Steward looked both ways before pocketing the item completely. Hopefully no one truly noticed such an item, or the convenience it offered. A small fit of coughing would take over the Steward. When the fit was over he merely rubbed his chest with his left hand. Such fits of coughing were common to the small man. When he was being spoken to by the young Nekozuka the Steward's eyebrows would rise ever so slightly. Sousuke would turn his head, as he indeed caught the joke and the twinkle in her eye. "No surprises there thankfully ... and I am even more thankful that I do not smell of burnt food. Speaking of metal..."<i></i> The Steward's pet would arrive cautiously. The large mechanical reptilian figure known as Kitchenzilla. It walked hesitantly around the trio of cats to stand by Sousuke's side. The small arms somewhat dangled about as passed by. Edging around the cats. The mechanical pet let out a few barks of the canine sort. "Came by to see the commotion, girl?"<i></i> The Steward reached up to pet his creation underneath her jaw.

A few more barks. "Bark. Ruff. Bark."<i></i> (Kisa is all wet. I don't want to get sprayed like you did.) Sousuke of course could not understand the speech of animals, but he merely nodded his head. "Woof. Woof."<i></i> (That guy looks really cool. He reminds me of that man on TV who fought like three hundred guys alone.) Kitchenzilla would point at Onamuji with her small forward arms.

Sousuke would motion for Onamuji to approach. "Ah... yes this is my pet. Kitchenzilla meet Onamuji. She is based upon a structure of bones found in the ground from along time ago, but she has the mental makeup of a canine. When Kora and Katsu were young Kitchenzilla could chase them, but now that they're bigger, she doesn't do it anymore."<i></i> A slight pause would follow. "Metal work is my specialty of course, but ..."<i></i> A longer pause would follow. It seemed as if the Steward had some slight problems in trying to word what he wanted to say next. "Ah... but no individual has a specialty in all things. One of my many shortcomings is in the realm of cooking. House Toraono oftentimes supplies me with my food supplies for the week as I am ... not as gifted in cooking as I am in smithing, forging, smelting, crafting, and the various realms of paperwork that my position requires mastery of."<i></i>

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
What he smelled like? The thought of the question caused the robed sage to chuckle lightly.

"I'm afraid that sounds like a loaded question," Muji noted with a shrug, "But I suppose I'd be curious to know what your sensitive nose detects."

It was then that the...Kitchenzilla...appeared. The newest morsel of 'strange' to fall on top of the 'strange' pile. Muji couldn't fathom its existence. It was a...machine? That spoke and moved of its own free will? Bizarre. But then, many mechanisms he had seen were strange to him.

"Is...is this Kitchenzilla...a-alive?" the long-haired man asked cautiously.

Giving a gesture toward the little construct, Muji went on to add, "I mean, how does it function?"

He had seen puppeteers at work, and bodies brought to life and commanded. This, however, was different from either. This thing wasn't technically living, and if it was a puppet - which it was possible - it was a very advanced puppet that seemed to be entirely autonomous. Muji figured that there were two paths to power in the modern world...the way of the spirit, through inner chakra and manipulation of the elements; and the way of technology, through science and machines. Sousuke seemed to combine the two, but Muji was inherently traditional and aloof when it came to machinery.

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

Twin sets of blacked out eyes momentarily peered behind the legs of Muji, blinking a few times before a crunch could be heard. The child whether he had successfully went unnoticed in his eavesdropping ,highly unlikely, or not had suddenly bit into a small tan sphere positioned in his hand. The general makeup of what the kid was eating would obviously be recognized by the adults around as just a collection of wet sand rolled into a ball. A few chews and he would glanced up at Muji before poking the backside of his knee.

"You are all weird you know that..."

Typical kid, speaking as if he truly was normal in this situation out of everyone but hey that was his current perspective and that was unlikely to go anywhere. Another crunch was heard rapidly followed by another which completely saw the erasing of the untraditional snack. Licking his lips, he would motion away from behind Muji and tilt his head slightly as he stared at the metalwork item that both confused and intrigued him. In his eyes it was a simple toy that was far from something you could get in any of the toy shops around here and that alone made him want it.

"That....is......COOL!"

Ah the typical boyish enthusiasm exploded then from the eight year old as he pointed with commanding intent at the thing known as Kitchenzilla and addressed everyone around as if he had authority.

"Alright where did you get it from, I want to know...I want it..."

There was something about being a kid wandering around unsupervised after all....no telling what you could find and get into.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kimi and the big cats couldn't help but smile bright as Kitchenzilla came running out. She seemed excited about something, it made Kimi smile as she talked. Kisa just growled out something along the lines of "I'm not wet any longer" and sauntered over to the mech-dog to prove it, rubbing her cheek against one of the arms. Kora and Katsu shook their heads at their friend's antics. If only they could get Kitchy to chase them like she used to...

Turning back to Onamuji, Kimi opened her mouth to start speaking and smelled a new presence that somehow suddenly appeared from behind the tall man. And the little boy was eating- is that sand? What? Eew.
The weird boy immediately asked after Kitchenzilla, wanting one. Kimi had to suppress a growl.

"Little one, Kitchenzilla would not take kindly to being taken from Steward-sama, and beings like her are not in ready supply." Kimi said as calmly as she could.
She did not take kindly to people sneaking up on her.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
sample_c15113ff6f6b13bff8b8015a26ecd628d75d93de.jpg

"Some Random Noob"

10,000 yen for delivering something to the Kazekage's Tower was something of a blessing and a curse. You got to make big money for delivering something but who's to say that what you're carrying could be trapped, or spell doom for people? It made you wonder just how hot you would become when surrounded by officials. However for this young noob, there were no worries. As he entered the clearing section of the Tower's ground floor, the contents of the box were revealed to be random parts to what looked like a real life person. The body was tight and detailed. It seemed to be made with wood, but had clearly metal outfitted parts. A coiled thorn vine hung on the back of the puppet like body. It even sported a head of dark indigo hair and had lime green eyes. It's jaw however was all metal from the looks of it. The inspectors cleared each part revealing it to just be a puppet body, knowing the Steward's habits this was probably a preferred item for him. Who knew what the man was doing up there.

The letter with a seal of approval from one Chunnin, named Hasu Hikuidori held tightly on the side of the parcel's original boxing. They had a name of a shinobi on their files listed by that. One of the guards muttered that he was the guy who touched the mind of the Djinn. Word always got around about things, it was probably more gossip. The noob didn't care much for that he just pointed out the part where in order to receive the other half of his money he had to personally bring the parcel to the Steward Kazekage.

The guards were cautious making sure their background checks were in order which killed the patience of this money ambitious young man. After for what seemed like an eternity the guards cleared the kid to go. He was escorted all the way to the Kazekage who was accompanied by an interesting assortment of people and visibly displayed gadgets.

"Sorry to disturb you Steward-sama. We have an interesting parcel delivered to you here from a Hasu Hikuidori. It seems to be a lightly outfitted puppet body. It's in pieces folded in the box, sorry in advance for ruining a potential surprise. This child here is the courier his name is..."

The young man broke in ready to introduce himself. "Yeah Hiku said for me to be referred as Random Noob, until he confirms I've delivered this parcel. It's here on the bottom of our contract. Right under the no bacon... He somehow knew I was eating bacon and left a note about it... He's a creepy guy man. Hiku clearly had a weird way to show he could back up his threats but it happened and this kid here was before the Kazekage handing him a box with a light allow armored puppet body.

If the package was taken and opened The Steward would find a puppet body made of pale mahogany wood and sporting a few points of it's body that was outfitted with metal. However this puppet body was extremely detailed intent on making it look like a real person who was obviously a puppet. It's most glaring aspects were it's metal jaw, indigo hair, and lime green eyes. There would be a faint glow of light emitting from it's pupils. If anyone could see or sense chakra they would see the puppet had a pretty strong trace of chakra in it like a container of it.

[MFT]
[Topic Entered: but where :3]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
When Sousuke was handed the package, and its contents was revealed a very disturbed look came over the Steward. His eyes widened greatly. A sort of gasp escaped from his from as horror took him. For anyone who knew Sousuke, they could clearly tell he was visibly upset and disturbed, it may not have been on a grand scale and very controlled, but it was present. When he was asked if Kitchenzilla was alive, the Steward did not answer at first. He was looking over the puppet still. "What? Oh. Kitchenzilla is as alive as the rocks, and trees. Perspective. It's a matter of perspective."<i></i> The steward spoke as he continued to observe what his clan would consider the ultimate taboo. Puppets with this much detail... only had this much detail because... "Hiku? Do you need to be avenged? Or is this a message to me to correct some error?"<i></i> He asked quietly as this revelation was unfolding. The Steward knelt down with the package. Kimi interjected on behalf of Kitchenzilla stating that his pet was not for sale. "Wait. You said Hiku asked you to deliver this? Hrmmm..."<i></i> Obviously a set up perhaps? "Are you sure it was Hiku who asked you to deliver this? Not an imposter or... otherwise a family member?"<i></i>

Kitchenzilla knelt down and tried to get on all fours to play about. She rolled about attempting to signal the cats to play with her. "Ahh... no Kimi is quite right Kitchenzilla is not for sale, nor is she for mass production. She's a project of mine to help socialize me and get past my ... flaws."<i></i> The Steward answered to further enhance what Kimi had said earlier. The Steward was certainly a mess at the moment. The fact that a puppet version of Hiku was right before him, but this Random Noob person? Usually the Steward was calm cool, and collected but this was one of the very few moments where something had caught him completely offguard.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Been over 5 Days I'm gonna post now]

The Random Noob stood there silently as Sousuke examined the pieces from the box. The puppet was more outfitted than most in Suna that much was for sure. However what could this mean, because to anyone with an obvious pair of eyes Sousuke, was clearly terrified. Sousuke began to speak to the puppet or rather to the gray air that hung around it. The Steward Kazekage would then divert his attention to Noob questioning about Hiku's orders.

"Look man I was just payed by the guy. He wore black robes, said his name was Hasu Hikuidori and even wore an ANBU Mask. He said he was severely disfigured from a mission and wanted this delivered to the Kazekage immediately. He told me I had 1 week and if not there would be hell to pay. I don't know if it was "Hiku" but that's what the guy said his name was. After that I hadn't seen him again." Noob was getting defensive scared that he was in type of trouble for bringing this thing here. The more he looked at it the more worried he got starting to back towards the door. However as he did a crackling voice rang throughout the air.

"That's fine Jin, you've done a grand job getting me in. Unfortunately the Kazekage has so many guests I was hoping to stay hidden a while longer. Oh well it can't be helped now, but before we begin speaking Sousuke do you mind letting me go? The puppet's indigo haired head would turn smoothly as his lime green eyes met with Sousuke's. Upon being released Hiku's detached limbs would begin to float in the air connected by some web of chakra. The pieces would come together forming a full armored puppet body. Hiku would stare at everyone in the room for a moment before turning his attention to Jin or as he'd been introduced Random Noob.

Jin's face also held horror completely freaked out, before Hiku could say anything to him, the young man had ran off to possibly never be seen again. "Well I guess he doesn't want his yen..." Hiku would turn back to the box that he had came in, picking up a cloak and some scrolls from it. "I guess I shouldn't be worrying about being "naked" should I? Oh well old habits die hard. I guess I have some serious explaining to do. It seems as if you were already figuring something out before I even came "alive". You are sharp Sousuke. Hiku would open up a summoning scroll placing his hand on the seal to release the contents. Out came a backpack with a few things in it.

Hiku would strap the backpack onto his back and give Sousuke a weak smile forced smile. It was hard to emulate emotions as a puppet but Hiku wasn't a normal person nor puppet that much was for sure. "The more time you have to take this in. The more time you have to realize what it is I am or possibly am. I am part puppet now, it's weird saying that but that's what I am. Before you scold me like a father upset with their child, can we go somewhere more private? I want to explain to you in full what happened and not in front of... Hiku would turn his head slightly to look at the people he was going to mention when he realized Onamuji was here as well.

"Ona? Wow third time's the charm right? Maybe privacy is moot at this point. Well I'll give you some time to prepare Sousuke for however you would like to continue this. In the meantime I'll be over there, against the wall, designing some things on this note pad here." Hiku would slowly pull out a notepad from his bag being cautious not to worry anyone further. The things in that bag would probably cause the greatest shinobi scientist to scratch their heads in wonder. Hiku would trot over to the wall leaning against it, while taking a final glance at everyone. If Sousuke ushered him into a more private location he would follow, and if not well everyone here might be in a treat for a weird tale.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back