Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Scattered Leaves [Requesting Entrance]

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Entered from here with Ginjiro, Deruri, & Refugees +1

Kamaru stopped in his tracks surveying the area. It was definitely a different feel than in the Fire Country when he stood outside the entrance to Leaf City. Calling an all halt to the caravan he took a moment to think as he looked around. This was the last part of the exodus hopefully unless they were turned away, which could happen. He dismissed the idea as well as the sudden urge for a warm bath and shave once he was inside the walls. It wasn’t a guarantee on entry he thought he was pretty new to this concept himself so it might seem interesting on what happened.

Kamaru thought about his appearance walking back to a wagon and stripped to the waist, he splashed water on his face and behind his ears to wipe away the dust of the path and sweat from his brow. It’s not like if he stank but he did give himself the sniff test once over just in case. It had been a while since he put on a white dress shirt and a tie, black this time around if felt familiar but strange, it was enough to calm him as he whistled and tied his tie. If Yuri bothered to watch he’d give her a wink.

This was a first impression even if it was on the guard to the gate. Getting everyone in order he’d prep the shinobi in case they needed to make an expedited retreat away. He let out a soft sigh before he walked up to the gate area to find out the process for entry. This was it…

Unlike the black iron walls of Leaf City this one sported two large masked fighters with swords and shields. It still had the same sad lonely vibe to the area though; the sound of animals seemed to be gone as he walked into no-man’s land. Was this the garb of the guards? Or possibly would they move and attack people he thought to himself as he moved closer. Kamaru looked from one to the other as he walked up. Moving in enough to be seen but hopefully not attacked for an attempt of breaching the gates Kamaru would wait for a bit wondering who would see him first. A greeter or a guard with a weapon on him either way if they didn’t try and kill him he could start asking questions.

Kamaru realized he never found out if they had coffee in this country. He had just realized what would keep him focused to see this process through as quickly and smoothly as possible.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
(Topic Entered as INPC: Yamazaki Yuri)

This is audio log #NS008. Things seemed to be finally looking up. With the gates of the City of Stone in our sight, the bulk of our troubles were over. From what I saw, our funds were running low and our supplies even lower then that. Our morale however had been improving over the days that pasted, each day we survived we felt like we were on the right track.

We had one person to thank for this. He didn't seem to want to speak to me though. I've been getting the other refugees to tell him thank you, though I told them not to mention me. Part of me believes he wouldn't want to hear it if he knew where it came from. But as he readied himself in front of the gates, he winked at me. Maybe it was a sign of forgiveness but,... I wasn't going to assume that. Though i must say, the gesture did turn me a little red. As he moved toward the gates with statue guards, at least I hoped they were statues and would stay that way, I would stand in the space between him and the others.

Ryujin Mikana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Halt!" I yelled from behind the statue, projecting my voice as if the statue was the one speaking. "If you are requesting entree then provide identification and state your business here!" "Keehehehe," This was funny and there was no way to see me considering how tall the statues were, plus I was near the top... that is to emphasize was.. "Whao wha whooo!" And that was the sound of me losing footing and falling to my face. I landed right in front of the guest thus ruining my own fun. How embarrassing! I stood up with what little pride I had left and continued my greeting. "Hello! Are you all here to visit? If so papers please?"

[Topic Entered]

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kamaru cocked his head to look up at the statue larger than a man. Were they mechanical or an elaborate creation jutsu Kamaru thought to himself. With a sword in one hand and a shield in the other how would it inspect his papers if he stated he was from Leaf and was requesting asylum and possible an authority to operate and work. As something fell Kamaru looked down to grimace since it seemed to be a young lady who landed face first.

Damn, that’s got to hurt… Kamaru thought to himself before she seemed to stand up greet him while eyeing the crowd and ask for papers. Either she was physically a lot tougher or not easily embarrassed… well it was probably embarrassing. Just a little.

Looking back at the small caravan Kamaru thought about what had happened since they had left their home.

”Gaaah the sun was in my eyes…” Kamaru commented shielding his eyes. Granted if the sun wasn’t out it would be pretty obvious he was pretending to have not seen, ”Greetings Miss. I, or we rather…” he began a hand gesturing behind him to the caravan of people, ”wanted to look into something a little longer than a short visit. We’re seeking asylum in your village and country also we’d like to apply for citizenship if possible with an authorization to work in various trade crafts as well as several skilled shinobi of various tenures seeking employment in the Village of Iwa.” he explained pulling out a large folder and handed over a rather large stack of papers for everyone in the caravan.

If she asked the state of why they had left Leaf he’d probably have to put out a disclaimer. From what he had learned of this country the Earth Daimyo seemed much different

”This might take a while and we are unfamiliar fully with your processes and traditions. I apologize in advance.” he added and waited to see what she had to say.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
And then,... they talked, or one talked anyway. I was thankful it didn't ask to eat one of our souls or something but, it experience wasn't a joyful one. To my relief however, a young woman showed up from behind the mentioned statue and I would place hope in that she was the source of the voice. Her.... introduction was very alarming though. As she face-planted from such a height, could do nothing but gasp in shock, covering my mouth with hands. I slightly reached one hand out in empathy, due to the distance stood that's all it could mean. She hopped up as if nothing special happened, making her request.

Kamaru somehow seemed to miss this startling event and began to reply to her request but I was still stuck in the the moment. Despite the two not acknowledging what happened, I slowly approached the girl with inquiry. "You poor thing, I think you should lay down before you pass out or something."

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kamaru smiled politely at the guard with the stack of papers for inspection and leaned slightly towards Yuri, ”Now now let the nice young lady do her job. If she needed a moment she would have said to hold on while she got situated… Probably.” Kamaru commented in a civil even though. Granted he had no idea how one would recover from such a fall himself without cussing at least. She hadn’t spit up any blood it seemed so she was probably pretty tough. His eyes looked at Yuri after explaining and he glared slightly blinking out his eye response.

Don’t screw this up! I haven’t used the bathroom inside for ages! I’m tired of using leaves! he’d explain with his eyes. Living off the land wasn't all that fun his mind. He wanted a warm bath inside of a shelter to eat at a table for a change, to be able to take off his shoes. He realized she probably didn't understand him. He sighed inwardly since he didn't want the two of them going into a side bar on the matter now, maybe later once they were approved for entry and could apply for citizenship and work but right now he would have preferred to be admitted.

For the most part it probably looked like he was just pissed about Yuri’s coddling of the young lady. His nostrils flared slightly before he turned back with a more professional looking demeanor to hand over the paperwork, ”Here you go.” he stated and waited for the response.

Ryujin Mikana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I'm fine I'm fine really HA AH HA HAHA! But yes let me see those, well these I don't need to see this or this. Refugees again I see... hmm.. uhmm.. Yep! Everything here looks good! As for citizenship, unfortunately you can't apply here at the gates ha ha. We guards just make sure your not bandits and hill tribes man looking to vandalize and steal. Since your papers all check out, please visit or emissary for what else you need. You'll probably have to meet with our council and Kage but after which they'll set you up with work and get you all knew papers. In no time you'll be a Stoner like me! The place I speak of is called The Spire, it's not to far from here just ask around if you get lost. Look for the longest tower and it starts from a mere few feet below the city of Maruishi and ends thirty or so feet above the water. When you get there, just tell them what you told me, your looking for citizenship and work. They'll hook you up ya! Anywho, I guess I'll see you all around ya?"

With that I let them in. They were nice and polite and it made me happy to think we'd have new members to the village.

[Access Granted sry for the wait]
[Topic left]

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kamaru nodded with the explanation in place. It made sense the people at the gate probably didn’t have time for such matters of paperwork if they were guarding the gates. It was more of a cursory check and analysis for if someone would cause troubles in the village. His gaze would follow the young ladies directions into the village looking for noticeable landmarks to mark off mentally but for the most part looking for the longest tower was an old choice of words he thought wouldn’t it be the tallest? And what did she mean it ended ten meters above the water?

”Thank you for your time miss, I might be seeing you around then.” Kamaru would reply with a curt nod before stepping back and signaling the rest of the caravan with a whistle and finger circling in the air.

As they came up he informed the others to start looking into part time temp jobs and permanent work and lodging for the nights to follow the non shinobi personnel and civilians. Permanent residency for such a crowd would take some doing. He’d see about going to The Spire about work for those with a different skill set. He felt the same way he did when he was coming through the Gates of Leaf City for the first time. Only this time the stakes were higher and if he didn’t land the jobs he wouldn’t be out on his rear looking for work, he’d be looking for work for several people.

”Yuri, I’m going to go to see about negotiating for the shinobi with their Kage or whoever will talk to me and try and garner a deal of sorts, we’re bringing in a variety of different structure, technologies, and a few of our tech guys. Possibly at the very least we’ll be looking into getting them work although I’d hope not at that much of a paycut… tenure is probably out the window but considering what I’ve learned so far, get results gets you paid if done properly in this country. Take a breather and get settled in, I’d like to do the same but I’d prefer to get a solid foundation as soon as possible for them.” Kamaru explained watched people as they passed, some nodded or bowed slightly. Kamaru returned it in favor as they came. ”See if there’s a bathhouse and how much.” Kamaru would say looking at her cocking a slight smile.

[Topic left]
[Village Entered]

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
My reaction to the girl didn't seem to please Kamaru one bit. I couldn't understand what the issue was so I assumed I over-stepped my bounds. I nodded and stood back to let him take care of things. It seemed that even in speech, I was still a burden to him. As the young lady spoke, I stepped back into the crowd and waited patiently. When they were done, Kamaru came back to us and gave me the rundown of his action plan. He then gave me instructions followed with a smile. I returned one with a nod and... *sigh* well... excuse me... I have to finish this another time. *click*

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back