Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

SCOUTTERIFIC! | Part I (Exit)

Homura Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
'Well here we go.
I gotta get this yen
And get my rep up.
So I can be trusted with,
With purposeful tasks
Not scout duty.

(Pause)

I guess what I'm doing is important
But still.'

Leaving his home in a hastened fashion, Saizo recklessly ran across the Kumo streets almost running into a few innocent bystanders. It wasn't long before his form was right before the gates and his presence was immediately felt from the reflexive actions of the guards present. He held a posture that was confident and strong fit like that of ANBU veteran. He was excited for the mission despite the rank. This mission was a first step to depart from his current rank, and a opportunity for his status as a AiT to not linger for long.

He was greeted by a fellow Chunnin and on a instant inspection of the chilled facade of the youngster he would not sense any hostile intent or feelings of ill will. With authoritative steps Saizo approached the gatekeeper, partially sizing him up and partially being mentally bothered. Lets be real here, the ANBU as a whole was internally demoralized with the recent tragic events, however Saizo would externally flex the ANBU's gangsta vicariously through this mission even if it was just scouting.

I mean he even had a slight pain of anguish plucking at his heart strings and he didn't even know the people invovled personally but ultimately they were still comrades, comrades who honorably serviced their village. Perhaps he was being corny or maybe he was staying respectably original.

It was weird how his fellow Kumo-nin had treated him like a stranger, like a threat. Maybe that's what is expected of gate duty, but he understood all in same sense he was a Kumogakurian brethren doing his job.

"Firstly, What is your name?"
"Burakkupawa, Saizo"

"Where are you going to?"
"Monumentom Deo."

"And what was your reasoning for leaving Kumogakure?"
"A mission, and here's my passport."

He quickly handed over his passport in hopes of quickly getting it back, which wasn't the case. It almost seemed like a reluctant action when the man finally had handed back his credentials.

"He's Clear! LET HIM OUT!"

Deep groaning and creeking sounded as the solid gates swung open. In a hurried manner, Saizo took off for his rendezvous point he had aquired earlier via headset.

Notes: Mission Approval Link

Homura Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The chill of the night air was starting to annoy the AiT, it was the main reason he was running at such a break neck stride. He quickly needed to find warmth. As he approached the gate he was dressed in what he liked to consider his "main branch" disguise. His re-entry went smoother than his exit, maybe because he was a familiar face, either way he wanted to get everything over and done with. After they cleared him for his entrance Saizo made his way straight for Sileo Tempestas.

[Re-Enter]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back