Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Scrambled Eggs [Mission]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
((OoC: Mission Entered, will leave with Shira in her post))

Ko arrived home later than normal today, he had to meet up with a Senior Med Chief for a mission that he had to complete urgently. His mission was to have a Genin join him on an expedition to a recently discovered Sandworm nest. Their task was to locate the eggs and destroy them before they became fertilized, destroy their nest, and place repellants to fend off other nests from being formed in such a commonly traveled location. The tunnel that they had to follow was a lesser traveled one, but one still close enough to the village to cause fear. Ko was given a few supplies for his expedition, including simple examination tools, measurement tools, syringes, and a scalpel blade. He was excited for having been given a personal scalpel blade.

Ko walked into the house and yelled for his sister. ”Hey Shira, We’ve got a job to do.”<i></i> Not waiting for a response, Ko walked over to their pantry and started to shuffle through their canned goods. ”Shira, did you move my field lab?”<i></i> He paced back and forth until he remembered that he moved it under dining room table while cleaning the pantry before they went to get groceries. He laid on his back and reached up to untapped the briefcase from the underside of the table. He got out from underneath the table and opened his portable lab. He smiled, he had placed some lightning chakra crystals and fire crystals in the bag. He also reached into his pocket and placed his ice chakra crystal. Ko giggled slightly, he was excited about his first field expedition. Retrieving his bag given to him for his mission, he also added a few bags of O- transfusion blood sacs into his pack. She was still not one hundred percent recovered from her coma, and he wanted to make sure she wouldn’t pass out on him. Ko was pretty sure this was one of her first missions, ever.

Once Ko watched Shira entered the room he began to explain the mission. ”Hey, so you have a mission that I am supposed to help you with.”<i></i> He chuckled inside; he knew how to rephrase a few words to make Shira feel as if she was in charge. ”We are to track down a Sandworm nest and get rid of it, but before you go smashing everything I have to take down some notes.”<i></i> With the word “notes”, Ko snapped his briefcase shut. He picked it up and laid to his side. ”It’s down the N7 tunnel, so not far from here.”<i></i> He walked over to the door and placed his briefcase on the ground and placed his hands together.

”Dear heavenly father, I call to you, my lord Dekishi, to bless my sister and I, and help us through our tasks. We do so in your name; I ask of you, please provide us with safety and protection as we come upon this dangerous task. I pray that my examination results are accepted by my superiors. In your name my lord, I say, Noderu.”<i></i>

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shira was sitting on the couch in the main living area of her home, sipping on a nice cold cup of tea. She was waiting for her steak to finish. It shouldn't take too long considering she liked them very raw, but she wasn't the most patient of people. Shira was on her way back into the kitchen when Ko came in screaming like a banshee that was lamenting over her lack of a body. She didn't give a damn about anything related to his silly little 'nursing' jobs. She continued on her way, transfering her now finished steak to a plate and sitting down at the dining table to eat. Ko was in the pantry ranting about his field kit was it? Eh, not her problem. Just as she was about to take a bite of the delicious morsel, Ko interupted her by scurring under the table. Shira placed her utensils down and glared at the boy. "What in the hell are you doing?!? I've told you a thousand times that you can't use the table to grow popsicles! It'll ruin the hardwood and then we can't put the carrots there anymore!" Shira sighed and placed a hand on her forehead, watching as Ko crawled out with a briefcase. Of course he was gathering something useless. She really needed to find a better storage place.

Shira half paid attention to Ko's movements after that and tuned in entirely when she heard that she had been assigned to a mission. She smirked when she heard it was going to be destroying some sandworm eggs. The thrill of destroying an enemy always was invigorating. She wasn't thrilled that Ko had to take 'notes'...damn medical practitioners. She smirked an nodded at her sibling, standing up and throwing her steak and tea into the sink, clattering as the dishes smashed. Meh, she would replace them later. Shira started doing some minor stretches as Ko was finishing his packing. "Alright, finally get to put all this rehabilitation to use. I was beginning to think I'd never get to see some action." Shira's started to laugh and flashed one of her fangs in a twisted smile as she heard it was in the N7 tunnel. She was always rather fond of the trouble that seemed to always somehow happen there. She cracked her knuckles on each hand and smirked. "Perfect. Let's go kick some ass." Shira started to walk out the door, not bothering to wait on Ko. Probably not the wisest of decisions.

She vaguely heard Ko muttering something. She didn't necessarily pick up what was being said but she ignored it until she felt a strong force suddenly jerking her down and she faceplanted down the steps and into the dirt. Shira growled and knew that the collar had reacted to that damn prayer word. She picked herself up, brushing off the sand that was now covering her front side. She sent a glare to the priest. "If you're done playing Alter Boy, I suggest we get a move on before it's you I decide to despose of." Shira spit out some of her blood from a suddenly cut lip she found herself with. Sometimes fangs weren't very useful. With that, she and Ko started heading towards the N7 tunnel.

-------

Shira entered the tunnel, taking in a little bit of the surroundings. She had some idea of what she was looking for but not a whole lot. Ko seemed like the one with all the knowledge, she was just here as weaponry, which was fine. Who doesn't like to kick some ass? Scrambling a couple of eggs would be a piece of cake. She leaned down and took in the sign of resently shifted dirt. That was the first sign that they were close. She followed the loosened dirt, illuminating the path mostly with her lightning chakra chrystal. She paused for a moment when she came to a position where the dirt was more compact. "It's going to be in this general area. There's minimal signs of a nest being here. Start looking." Shira headed off in one direction, looking for more clues. She tapped on of the cave walls, looking for weakened points in the casing. There was an odd hollow tap as she panned across one small section. Another well placed tap proved this to be a weak wall, perhaps unsupported. Shira knew Ko probably would want to take precautions with the extraction of the eggs for survey before they were to be destroyed, but Shira didn't really care what he wanted. Shira focused her chakra into her fist and drove it right into the wall, smashing open a large hole and sending compacted sand and dirt clouds everywhere. This was not very subtle either, there was always the chance that predators in the area could have been alerted. Still, the girl smirked when the air cleared and several eggs were clearly visible. This was definitely the nest. Turning to Ko, Shira would cross her arms in satisfaction. "I believe this is what you're looking for. Make the examination quick, we need to rid the tunnel of these abominations as soon as possible." With that, Shira stood nearby waiting for Ko to finish whatever research he needed and then she would begin her own portion of the task assigned, the fun part that is.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ko followed his sister to the door, they were going to be on their first mission as a team. A Med-Nin Chuunini and a Genin. This mission only required the skill of a genin, but to make sure the task was completed, the village requested a Chuunin. The idea of destroying a full nest of sand worms wasn't exactly Ko's kinda mission. He was more into seeing why things ticked, which meant research. He had told Shira that he would have to examine the eggs before they were to be touched, it wasn't required by the mission, but Ko's curiosity was strong. He wanted to gather information for his own personal research. He already had large amounts of samples of Sandworm blood, along with Devil Runners, and the large spiders that roam the caves. He wanted to make sure the samples he received were accurate and up to date.

Reito Ko walked into N7 after his sister and he began to search the soil. He knelt down and rubbed his hands on the ground. The MiT was then shocked to hear a loud crash. Shira had punched her way into a hidden cavern within the tunnel. "Be careful, loud sounds can attacrt predators, we don't want the mother Sandworm to come back and seek out revenge, do you?"<i></i> With that, the boy laughed and walked over to the silver haired vampress. "Wait one second, let me see one."<i></i> Ko spoke as he stepped into the small cavern and reached out for an egg. As he puled out a single egg he tilted his head and prayed.

"Dear heavenly Father, my lord Dekishi, I call upon you. Give me your blessings to complete the mission that has been placed upon my shoulders. Give me your blessings to study the unbirthed children of your great creations. May you give us strength, and in your name, I say, Nodearu."<i></i>

By now Ko was across the tunnel, a good distance from Shira. "Have fun, your turn."<i></i> He then made a hand seal in his open hand and exhailed over the sand. He made a thin, but flat piece of ice over the hardened sand, and sandstone. He was going to use his newly crafted table for his measurements. He retreived the scale, a thread he used to measure leangths while on missions, and his magnifying glass. He smiled and sat the egg on it's side, resting on the snowy ice. He looked over the large melon sized Sandworm egg. the egg was a suprizing light forest green. The egg had thin cyan-blue stripes on it as well, something Ko had never seen on a Sandworm egg. Setting the scale down beside egg, Ko estimated the number of gram weights, and placed them on the right side. Lifting up the egg and placing it on the other side of the scale, Ko descovered that the egg weighed an impressive five and a fith kilograms. This meant the embryos were larger than normal. This plus the unusual coloration made Ko want to take one of the eggs back with him. He smiled and sealed a summoning jutsu marker on the egg. Ko pulled out a scroll to store the Egg inside. Ko would keep studying until Shira said she was ready.

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shira leaned against the wall in a bored fashion as she waited for Ko. She could care less what predators showed up. Worst comes to worse she could probably outrun him. Wasn't there some saying like 'You don't have to be the one to outrun the sandworm, you just had to be the one that outruns the rest?'. Simple. Shira was taller than Ko, not to mention had a focus in taijutsu, so there shouldn't be a problem there. She laughed to herself as she pushed off the wall. Ko was just starting to come out of the nest. He was carrying one of the eggs with him, which Shira paid little mind to. It just meant that she could start on her own job. She headed into the tunnel, once again too busy with her own thoughts to hear that Ko had started praying again.

She looked closely at the eggs, tapping one with her foot. They were rather larger than she had expected, but hey, they all smash the same. Just as she leaned in to get a closer look, Ko had finished his prayer. She gasped momentarilly as her collar submitted to the prayer word and drug her down forcefully. She just barely had time to close her eyes as her face was driven right into the egg and goo splattered all over her from having been smashed in. Shira lay there a moment before pushing herself off the ground, goo dripping from her face and upper body. Her facial expression was a mix between utter rage and disgust. She stood and used both hands to remove the fluid from her face. She slowly walked to the opening in the wall and glared at her 'brother' running his tests. She turned around and grabbed another one of the eggs, before doing an about face and hurling it just centimeters from Ko's head and waited as it made a loud crack as it splattered on the opposite cave wall. "Next time it'll be your head." After huffing she turned around and cracked her knuckles. "Time for the rest of you."

Shira let out a calming breath before lowing herself into a sort of feral stance. She didn't choose to use any weapons aside from her own fists and legs. Putting her taijutsu training to use, she lept and drove a chakra filled foot straight down upon on one of the eggs with such force that it shattered the three that were around it. She turned to take out the remaining four eggs, this time centering her chakra into her fists. A couple powerful rapid punches would take these suckers down easy. Pulling her arm pack, she took her time destroying these. A well aimed punch shattered one of the eggs, but the remaining three were a bit problematic. What Shira had failed to notice was that she had startled a Devil Runner that also happened to be around the eggs. While she was taking care of the egg she had just smashed, it leapt onto her back and scratched a long cut down her back. Shira obviously wasn't happy about this. She instantly went into a rage and sent the Devil Runner flying as she made porcupine-like blood spikes come out of the cut. She turned around quickly and drew the blood from her back, throwing it and having them harden into 5 tiny senbon needles and pinning the Devil Runner to the cave wall. The angered chigokai walked a slow path to reach the creature that was now squirming in an attempt to escape the predator. As she reached it, back now covered in her own blood, she called upon her blood again and formed it into a sharpened kunai. She placed it slowly up to the neck of the devil runner and slit it slowly, allowing it to suffer. "That's why you don't attack your betters. I hope you suffered you son of a bitch." Shira stepped away, wincing a bit at feeling the huge cut. Just a minor nuisance. She finally went back and quickly finished up the remaining eggs with a few well aimed kicks and punches. Then she would step out of the now goo covered hole. She wasn't sure if Ko was done yet or not, but she took the time to finally observe herself, considering she probably looked like a mess. She was covered from head to toe in splattered egg goop and blood was slowly dripping from her wound, granted it was still just minor. She sighed and felt utterly disgusted, but at least the mission was over. "Ko, the eggs have been dealt with. Are you done, yet?" After much of this Shira seemed to have lost a lot of her spite. She was mostly just ready for a bath.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ko heard the voice of his foster sister, telling him that she was done. Good timing, he had just sealed away the egg. The white haired boy stood up and stretched out his arms. All of his gear was back into his briefcase, and was resting at his side. He turned to face Shira, He instantly froze. There were small traces of blood seen coming down her body and from her back. He let out a sigh, not only was she covered in goo, but she was bleeding. Great. Ko knelt back down and opened his case. Grabbing a pack of blood, he threw the bag full of red liquids at her. "Here, let's head back to the Tower so I can fix that up for you."<i></i> He exhaled deeply and packed up his carring case, before he headed out of the cave and towards the medical complex.

[topic left]
[Mission completed]

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shira caught the bag as it was tossed at her. She wondered what Ko had packed this time. She looked over the contents of the blood bag, reading the information on the packaging and facepalmed with her free hand. "Ko, can you please stop bringing me coyote blood. As much as you wish it, I am not vegetarian." As much as she didn't want to, Shira brought the bag to her lips and punctured it with her sharp fangs. She sipped occasionally, taking in the partially provided nutrients. With that, she followed behind Ko, her job having been finished. She really needed to get cleaned up badly so starting with a patch job wouldn't hurt.

[topic ended]
[mission completed]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back