Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Searching for Survivers [Mission][Training]

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Type of Mission: Self Mod
Mission Rank: D
Expected Participants: Sara
Brief Description: Search and Rescue: Search for survivors after the Monster Attack.

Upping to C rank

Sara was placed onto a team of search and rescue shortly after the groups split off after the demise of the gargantuan beast that was defeated. Her original squad had been dissolved sometime not that long ago, due to conditions that she herself had no idea about. And as she was yet to find a squad of her own, reported to a misc squad setting, being placed wherever help was needed. As she reported in, she stated her skills were towards basic medical methodology, and she was quickly tossed to one of the many search and rescue squads, as a under study medic. She was a nurse for all intensive purposes, a good fit for her for the most part. She kind of overstated her skills, basic being a kind way to say almost nonexistent. This would be a learning experience for her, something she was glad to participate within.

The search started out kind of plainly. A few sensor sensitive individuals were scanning the area. She wanted to speak up, telling them she could also help with the search, but her skills were still newly gained. She had a hard time maintaining her "all seeing eyes", having them go on the blink whenever she tried to focus to intensely on a subject. So she kept her mouth shut and followed blissfully. It took about an hour for the first few people to be found. They were buried under a building, three survivors, possibly a fourth or fifth but they were not to sure. Their jobs were done. Now it was time for an Earth Jutsu user to find a method to get to them. He placed his hands on the earth, as if trying to "feel" how to proceed. The young girl watched intensely, trying to feel out his method with intrigue. A moment later he stood up and punched a whole in the ground. The earth split in two, and he walked into the hole. He continued like this for 15 minuets before the first few survivors were found. Two children, uninjured, and three adults, two with gashes and another with a giant pole sticking through him. I saw to the two with gashes, trying my best to stop the bleeding. We had a second "nurse" with us, one much more skilled then I. She worked on the other guy, seeming to make slightly quick work out of him. I looked over trying to figure out what he did, my method of placing my band-aid sutures was failing miserably. She placed my hands on top of the injury, and spoke to my with haste. She ran a few hand signs and told me to follow suit. I focused and followed along, as she took me through the method slowly. She said it was similar to the general healing technique, but instead of closing the outer layer, you had to close multiple layers at the same time. A moment later the mans skin slowly started to close up, the bleeding being controlled. The girl smiled, and stated that my control was pretty good. I thought it was an understatement,plainly seen on my face but she assured me that if not, the wound could just as easily gotten worse. She told me to continue with a general jutsu and the head medic called out asking for help. I continued with mystical hands technique, and looked over at what they were doing. Blood..gushing, squirting, everywhere. The main medic covered head to toe with the red stuff. The bar was being pulled out and something was nicked he said. It was truly amazing to see that much blood being within one person, and all of it everywhere else. Blood pill after blood pill was used, and it didn't seem like much of it was being stopped. Their hand moved like lightning, as the bar was ripped out of him quickly this time. The doctor trusted his hands into the patient, as the nurse followed right behind. It was the first time I had ever seen such, same for some of the other people as one of the searchers bent to the ground, throwing up. I watched, intensely. My patient was now done and I got up and stood near the others. The bleeding started to slow. The nurse took her hands out, and then the doctor did so as well, though holding onto a section of his innards. Another bystander bit the dust as he tossed it on the floor before them. I couldn't blame the guy, that was truly disgusting.

WC: 759
(Training)

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Type of Mission: Self Mod
Mission Rank: C
Expected Participants: Sara
Brief Description: Search and Rescue: Search for survivors after the Monster Attack.

In the end, we managed to save all five of them, at least for the time being. The doctor spoke to a few dispatch medics whose jobs were to move people that were found to other facilities based on there injuries. I heard him say to move the guy with the pole previously inside him to a special ward as he might still be prone to possible internal bleeding or infection. So there was a chance they might loose one, but they still managed to save most. The idea that she was able to help make a difference, even if just by helping one person, made her feel light and airy. She enjoyed the opportunity and the help and patience of the nurse. But her job wasn't over yet. The doctor and nurse took a short reprieve as the others regained there composure, hearing one of them speak off to the side to the others, "That was...I can't believe someone could have that much blood within them." "And that doctor guy just shoved his hands into that body. That is one bad, mother f." The doctor spoke, "I think we should continue on. There are still plenty that could be trapped." The others looked to him and then at each other, shacking there heads and creeping back onto there feet." We were on the move again.

They moved off closer to an area Sara had passed through during the battle. The young girl heard a muffled sound and told the people to stop for a moment, mentioning that she heard something. The sound came again, and they all started to look for it. Again the sound came and one of the search crew said it was just a cat, and they all stared at the girl. Sara shrugged and they all started to move again. A moment later, the cat that she had helped out squeezed it's body from a crevices under a broken building. The cat ran up to her and she looked down at it. "So..it's you you piece of shit." She remembered the scratch the cat had given her, rubbing her hand on the wound. The cat rubbed against her leg, hopping a little bit and she pushed it away. The cat repeated he action again and she again shoved it away. The cat continued to follow, meowing and oen of the guys threw a rock at it, making it run away. As the group walked away the cat ran in front of her feet and she tripped a little, looking back and down at it. "What the holy hell do you want!" The cat continued to mew and rubbed against her leg again. She stopped for the moment and the cat walked behind her and she followed it. She followed it back to the building it had emerged from and it stood there, looking up and back at her. She looked at the cat then the building, and yelled. "Hello? Anyone down there?" For a second she listened and thought she heard the muffled cries of a girl. She repeated the words and listened, trying to move towards it.

The group came from behind, yelling at the girl. They all seemed quite angry that she had separated from them and that she followed the cat. Again she said she heard something and they screamed at her until the nurse said she just heard something as well. The sensor sensitive guys rubbed there heads and gave out a growling sound before attempting to feel something out. They couldn't find anything, but this time they all heard the cry. What ever it was, was extremely weak the man said. He also said that he wasn't able to sense exactly where it was coming from.

Two hours. It took two hours of slow working to move the earth. They followed the cries, and the direction that the cat led them until it started to scratch at a piece of concrete. After the man pushed it aside a young girl, as old as Sara laid motionless. Perhaps they were to late to save the girl. The doctor and nurse turned her onto her back and started working. Fortune smiled on the girl as after a moment she gasped back to life, everyone shocked that she was still alive. The little cat was rubbing up against her constantly and the little girl rubbed the cats face. The doctor kept working on her, making sure she was really all right. He wasn't able to find any other problem, only the one involving dehydration and a blocked airway. The girl might suffer from some after affects from the lack of oxygen for however long she was out, but she would live. The men that were responsible for searching head their heads low, kicking the dirt around in frustration. They had completely bypassed the young girl, and had even given the cat, and Sara a hard time.

WC: 823
[Mission]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back