Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Seeking Faces(Open)

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Topic entered as INCP: Yamazaki Yuri
Hostess Yuri
9b4acee9-f209-46f1-adaf-b85d90c3299f_zpsa8f5c88f.jpg

This is audio log #NS0024. I'm at the Titan Keep, the enter gate to the Village Hidden in Stone. It was about 5:00 pm,... maybe 5:03 pm to be a little more accurate. I had gotten off of work about an hour ago and made the trip down here straight from there. Because of that I still had on my all black work attire, a spaghetti string top with an open back, a leather skirt that was about 3 inches above the knee with a two inch slit on both sides, and open-toe heels with laces that worked there way up to being 2 inch below the knee. I was proud of myself, I thought I looked kinda nice. Wanted to make myself useful to the village by doing one of the things I was accustom to doing in Leaf City. I figured Ka,... the Main Branch Sennin might want to know who's been to and fro from this area.

I approached one of the guards on the ground and stated, "Hey there, I'm Yamazaki. I'm here to deliver an updated listing of the travelers that have past through for the past five months. I'll be passing the report to the Sennin of the Main Branch Department of Defense."

[Yuri is request some profiles/description to deliver to the Main Branch Sennin. The in-character time line is unknown to me though, but ooc months are cool if she gets them.]

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With a shrug, guard goes to retrieve the documents listing the names or displaying the images of those that have passed through the gates. Their had been a rather high number unregistered bypasses here in the past few months alone. Sennin-sama had to know about this, and if he didn't, someone needed to alert him to this. I bowed to the officer on duty and told him "Thank you very much", then proceeded on my way.

[Topic left with gate data dating back to this thread:
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=573&t=28258 ]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back