Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Seminar: Life of Shinobi [Class]

Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was a lovely day for a class, wasn't it? It was a nice warm day, birds are singing, the breeze was refreshing, perfect day to train outside--or even skip class instead for the bold. So that being said...

Why did the class have to be inside the building?

The windows shielded away the cooling wind and blocked the outside wildlife from breaking in and disrupting class. Despite the academy classroom was as useful as outside for both theoretical and practical, it wasn't as fun as the freedom of being outside. It felt a lot more confined for sure.

Doubly so at the turnout. The body heat made the room just a tad, tad warm. Sitting to the front of the class as humanly possible, a group of students, shinobi and civilians alike chattered amongst each other excitedly. There was no space in the front for the nerds, only the middle and back were available for the latecomers.

Speaking of late, where was the teacher? Who was the teacher? The world may never know. Unless you follow social media.

OOC said:
48h post limit since my post for this class. If you miss the time limit, you get a strike. Three strikes and you automatically fail. If you, for some reason, know that you cannot meet the 48h in the current posting round, PM me. That being said, there is no enforced posting order because of the time limit, but it's polite to do :3 Let's have fun

Megumi Tanigawa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Taking her seat in the middle row, Megumi would take out the books she had borrowed from the library. Hearing about the upcoming class about the history of the leaf. She made sure to study up as she did not want to fall behind in class. Reading about the fall of the leaf, and how they were used as pawns by the Daimyo. Even though he escaped punishment and still has influence over the fire country. Megumi would be sure to make him and the samurai pay for what they did to her village and all those that called it home.

Flipping through the pages and seeing how the quality of training that they received now compared to what her ancestor were taught in the times of war. It was clear that they were pushing out shinobi far too young and under trained just to serve as front line meat shields. Only major clan families had a chance of surviving as families such as her taught their kid in the ways of the shinobi as soon as they could walk.

Peering down in the front row, Megumi could see that she was not the only one who had brought studying material. Focusing more on the boy down in the front row. On the outside it was a hardcover book, but as she examined more closely she saw something that she did not want to deal with while focusing on becoming a leaf shinobi. Shaking her head as she looked away for the boy looking at the teen leaf magazine with the page flipped to one of the shots she did for the newest issue. Though in her regular attire with her hair masking her face. Only those that new her would be able to tell that it was even her in that photo.

Sighing and opening her book, she would try and sink herself in her studying to ignore the boys ogling over her pictures.

Uchiha Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Sora strutted in, hands in his pockets, many of the girls in the room already began swooning. That wasn't including the girls that followed him in. Sora honestly found it annoying. How could somebody deal with all this? Wherever he went in public he was being followed and he never had any privacy. Wasn't that Yume girl some kind of idol? How was she able to deal with all the people.. perhaps he should ask her sometime about her secrets to handling the masses.

The Uchiha wore his casual clothes to this class since he wasn't sure if it would be combat based or not. Though he highly doubted the former. This casual attire consisted of white short sleeved hoodie which sleeves weren't hemmed, but instead looked like they were just cut off. However that was not the case, it was how the jacket was made. On the right sleeve was the Uchiha crest. The hoodie was unzipped to show a blaxk shirt. The Uchiha also had on a pair of black pants and red shoes.

Sora decided to take a seat in one of the middle rows and leaned back in his seat, moving his feet up to put them on the table/desk. Around him flocked the girls that swooned from him just looking at them. He gave a few awkward smiles and waves, which really made them scream. Turns out Sora had a nice smile but really just wanted the attention away from him. Believe it or not, deep down Sora was a rather shy boy. Of course nobody would know from the cool, almost cold front he put up as a disguise. Though as the masses of girls surrounded him at the middle, all that was open would be the rear section, the back. Just when would the teacher arrive? And who would it be?

Saburo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saburo wasn't a shinobi student per se... but he was definitely rough around the edges, both emotionally and academically. His presence in the classroom wasn't an admission of his inadequacies by any means, though. He only found himself in the academy because he had followed a crowd by instinct. He was so used to finding excuses to rile up citizens that it had become second nature. Granted, the Daimyo was no longer in power, so his reasons for being in the academy were muddied further still...

but still, here he was, supposedly attending a class but expecting something closer to a performance. What was up with all the random onlookers?

Saburo sort of doubted the doe-eyed masses were liable to respond to him, but maybe someone might shine a light on the situation if he stuck around long enough. Grabbing a seat near the door, the young man posted up knowing he was just as liable to ditch the class as he was to attend. In the mean time, it wouldn't hurt to have a little fun with the classroom. Based on the sea of bodies filling up the room, someone important was probably expected to arrive; wouldn't it be funnier if he made them think all was in vain?

Speaking up in order to be heard over the dull roar of excited voices, Saburo enacted crowd control method number one: miscommunication. In a packed space, one piece of bad information could be as deadly as a kunai to the throat. Some might consider it cruel to toy with the mob mentality, but as far as this shinobi was concerned, it was just field training. Heading straight for the instructor's seat up front, he enacted his plan to incite the beginnings of a mild panic.

"Yo, guys? I know some of you were excited about the esteemed guest we were supposed to have teach this class, but I have been informed that the instructor originally planning to teach had to cancel at the last minute. Something about a conflict in schedules, I hear... although... some say it was a death threat. Anywho, welcome to Shinobi 101. For those of you unaware, I am THE Kaguya of Leaf. My name is Himura Saburo and I will be your instructor on this beautiful day."

The sixteen year old plopped down in his seat at the head of the classroom and flopped the fur-lined hood his jacket boasted over his ears. He began rummaging around the desk, trying to look professorial, all while grinning like a madman on the inside.

[Topic Entered]
[MFT: 428]

Gushiken Yama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: Since I'm not currently in a lesson, I am not forgoing the double training rewards~]
Running a little bit late, he dashed down the halls as fast as his little legs could muster. With the Genin exams ever present, the boy realized that it wouldn't be too long until he would join the ranks and he was elated. Today's lesson was something regarding the history of the Leaf. Yama had heard much from his time spent with the Nara's at their clan complex in the village, stories of shinobi of old and other various events that had occurred. But the child was always excited to learn about things from a new perspective. His intellect had taken a real boost in the past few weeks, and after defeating the shogi master of the school at her own game he was somewhat of an Academy legend. But such titles were kept best for those more deserving of them, the humble Yama hated to interrupt the teachers during their droning lessons. Luckily he had a feeling deep down that today was not going to be one of those days. Clutching his book bag he finally entered the room and looked around.

Giving a wave to Megumi and smiling softly at Sora and his gaggle of female admirers. He took a seat at the front of the class, a classic teacher's pet and listened to the conversations of the boys and girls that surrounded him until suddenly a man entered the classroom. Automatically denoting himself as the Kaguya of the leaf and that he would be their instructor. Saburo, it rolled off the tongue in a nice way but instantly Yama felt a strange feeling. A cold energy emanating from him. Pushing this aside, the boy raised his hand high and then when everyone had quieted down he began to speak.

"Wait a second instructor, you can't be the only Kaguya of the leaf. My family does dealings with Kaguya all the time before they go on missions. Bone density control and manipulation correct? I find that you might be incorrect in that assumption."

So much for speaking over instructors...
<i></i>

Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The crowd of students and non-students alike quietened upon Saburo's proclamation. First they were murmurs of confusion, then the voices rose into disbelief. If his goal was about to piss off a group of fans, he was about to succeed. Before they could reach the point of arguments and yelling, a loud POP! and a puff of smoke from the front of the class cut them all silent. The smoke cleared with the beginning beats of a pop song, and a familiar figure in a familiar outfit that Megumi would recognise easily appeared right in the centre.

U5HY3Gf.png
"Gooooood morning, class!"

Yume posed with her fingers in a victory sign up in the air, effectively flipping the atmosphere from angry near-riot to ecstatic near-riot. The group of students, civilians and shinobi in front cheered; Yume could have sworn one was foaming at the mouth. Wait never mind, that was drool. Shaking it off, Yume skipped over to the boombox to stop the music. Spinning back around, Yume gave off a dazzling smile before bowing to the class in greeting and respect. She straightened back up, the grin never leaving her face.

"Hello everyone! I'm Yume, or as a lot of you may know me better as..." She paused for a second to draw a heart in front of her with both index fingers. "U<3ME! I've been asked by the Academy to talk about Shinobi Ranks, Ethics and the History of Leaf - please be kind to me!"

The girl bowed again, more quickly and briefly this time. The dedicated ones in front jumped up to cheer, possibly squishing poor Yama in the process.

"Wow, what a turnout we have here for the class! Were there this many students when I was young? Huh!" She looked over to Saburo, the culprit behind the would be panic. Frowns were barely seen on her public face - at least, not without a pout or the puff of her cheeks. The expression quickly melted away to a cheeky grin, and she waggled her finger as if scolding him. Which she was, on the low key.

"Shouldn't lie like that and say I cancelled! At the very least, I would come by to apologise if I couldn't make it, ne? Alright, back to your seat you go."

She hopped up the steps in the aisle that separated the two halves of the classroom seats, grinning at everyone and giving occasional high-fives to those that reached out. Not here in particular to make fans happy, however... Yume had another agenda in mind as she scanned the people. Megumi caught her eye and if she looked back, Yume would be smiling, yet kind enough not to out her as a magazine model. She didn't seem the time to want attention... Yet.

Another familiar face caught her attention as one of the boys she encountered in the death forest. Raising an eyebrow at the horde of girls surrounding the child, she pushed through the row to where he sat and basically picked him up and put him back in his seat, sitting properly.

"Feet off the desk, no leaning back on chairs," she declared, putting her hands on her hips. "Sit properly, no slouching! You'll get a hunched back when you're like fifteen."

As for the fangirls, Yume looked over them, who were staring at the idol either cautiously or in bewilderment. "If you're not here to learn, I'll have to ask you to leave," her voice started out monotonous along with a deadpan expression. Then it brightened back up and her tone returned to its bubbly friendliness. "So sit up properly as well, okay?"

Don't you dare disrupt this class.

"O-Okay!"

Pleased with the class behaviour for now, Yume hopped back down to the front of the class where chalkboard was and faced the class. "Okay, we'll get the boring stuff out of the way! Shinobi ranks and branches! Who knows 'em? Who has 'em? Raise your hand!"

By the look of a few, and Saburo's appearance, he definitely was one. He just looked way too old to be here.

Megumi Tanigawa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Peering up from her books to see what all of the screeching  was all about. She should've guessed it was Sora and his gaggle of fangirls tailing him as he started in like he was the cock of the walk. Megumi glared at the Uchiha as he sat down nearby and put his feet up like he owned the place. She could not stand his stupid smile that made the fangirls go wild as if he were some sort of sex god. The boy was lucky he was in a place of learning, as she wanted to knock some sense into him for what he did to Yama.

Another interruption boomed through the room, as an older boy much too old to be a student spoke up. He was pale with black hair and was rather plain, however his golden eyes with a natural devilish smirk added to the venom of his words. The boy gave Megumi a bad feeling and she kept her eye on the golden eyed snake. He would proclaim himself as the substitute as the special guest would not make it to the class. Setting in the instructor's seat he would continue to spin his tale. Not convinced Megumi went back to her reading until the real teacher came.

As she continued reading and ignoring the preacher and the Uchiha. Megumi would catch movement from the corner of her eye. Focusing on the movement and reading herself she would see a much more conscious Yama wave to her. Giving the boy a nod, she was glad to she that he was doing better.

Anger started to grow between the ranks as the snakes words had poisoned the minds of the mentally lacking classroom members. Before things turned ugly a bang with a poof of smoke would interrupt the would be riot. Their entrance was signaled with some form of music that she has never heard before it was active and full of excitement. Hearing a all to familiar voice echo from the smoke as someone she did not expect to be at the helm of teaching pushed the smoke aside to reveal Yume wearing the same outfit she wore when they modeled together.

Closing her book and setting it down, Megumi would wait and listen with concern and interest. She hoped that that the class did not turn into a dance number or a class on posing. It was fun to model with Yume, but Megumi would not want everyone to know that it was her in the magazines. While she wondered how Yume would to at teaching, Megumi already knew that she was pretty good and showing and explaining things simply from their time together at the shoot.

Thankfully Megumi’s fear were put at easy as Yume stated that she would be teaching what curriculum called for. However it brought up more questions, why is she teaching history and the villages ninja ranking system. When she asked Yume about her affiliation with shinobi she waved it off by praising her trainer, while Megumi did not believe her suspicion only grew as she watched the idol. Her and Yume’s eye would meet even though she was smiling at her, Megumi was looking at her friend with a grumpy expression as she tried to look into her soul for the truth.

Yume would surprise her again about how she handled the rowdy class. Dealing with the snake, and quieting the fangirls and fixing Sora’s posture. Yume got the class into to shape with little to no effort.

Megumi would watch Yume-sensei like a hawk, looking for anything to give her a hint about the mysterious idol. As yume would start the class, Megumi would raise her hand and answer if she was called.

“ The ranks among the leaf are students like us that are not part of the villages main fighting force as it is our duty to learn and work towards becoming full fledged shinobi. Genin are the backbone of our villages forces, their ability differs greatly as many do not make it past this level due to lack of leadership and critical thinking”. Megumi would continue on answering the question in full detail as she bored the class to death with her long winded explanations adding quotes from famous shinobi and moments in history about the deed of certain ranks and branches.

Uchiha Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
What is she doing what is she doing what is she doing what is she doing. Already the Uchiha didn't want any attention, but when Yume basically picked him up, he just stared at her blankly and didn't move. Though on the outside he showed no expression at all. As Yume asked the question, (not THE question you weirdos) he would have answered instantly, but was still in a bit of shock. Instead Megumi took his place with a basic explanation of Genin. Sora then decided he'd jump in.

"Well.. with the Genin there are also the ranks of Chuunin and Jounin. After taking on the Chuunin exams and you have proven yourself capable to be a Chuunin, then you are promoted and can now lead small teams on missions and do even more dangerous ones. That's a basic overview of Chuunin. Though there are also Anbu in training and Medical Ninja in training which are about equal to that of Chuunin I guess..

As he looked around again, he noticed that Yama was here. He didn't notice when he initially showed up due to how rowdy the place was earlier. He expected somebody else to explain about the Jounin and such, of course he could have explained everything himself but what's the point in that? He already knew everything so why not just give other people the chance to do learn?

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The life of a shinobi often brought the most unexpected of circumstances, and this moment was no exception. As an idol, Yume had a horde of avid fans, some of them taking it too far with their obsession.

The mission had been simple and without much detail further than the following.

There was a group of criminal ninja who had somehow infiltrated the village in pursuit of getting closer to what Izura’s client had specified as the “HVT” (High value target), a woman who was to teach at the academy that day on the history of the Leaf along with it’s organization. But because the Leaf could not prove their criminal activity beyond a shadow of a doubt, the Leaf village didn’t bother to devote it’s shinobi to getting rid of this menace.

And so the client employed the usage of a rogue ninja, a man by the name of Uchiha Tsukuro, to capture these creeps. Because the regular authorities refused to act.

“Uchiha Tsukuro” was the alias that Izura had used within the Stone village and the Sand village, infiltrating their premises in an attempt to information gather. In Stone, it had been relatively easy- Izura had been able to infiltrate their ranks and learn secrets about the village that the common people did not know. In Sand, their security was tighter, but Izura was able to leave the village without getting caught. Even at the Phoenix gates of Konoha, this “Tsukuro” had managed to fool the gate guards into believing that he was a Leaf jounin.

In any case, for all they knew, Uchiha Tsukuro was a great many things to a great many people, whether it be a member of the Iwagakure anbu, a leaf jounin in Konoha’s records, or a random traveller on temporary pass, still within the bounds of his stay in Sunagakure.

“Try not to scare the children, eh Tsukuro?”

That was the directive given by the client, although Izura could care less if some kid was horrified by the experience. It was trial by fire, and shinobi had to grow up eventually. Part of this was Izura’s war-time mentality. Unlike these kids, Izura had fought during Leaf’s fall to the Daimyo. He saw his friends die at Samurai hands. And now they were on the offensive, pushing the Daimyo back. These kids would need all the toughening they could get if they were gonna participate in defeating the Daimyo entirely.

Izura arrived at the academy without much of a hitch. He was clad in relatively inconspicuous clothing- blue jeans and a grey short sleeve t-shirt. Most of the folk at the academy might've thought he was just some visitor out to see their younger sibling at the academy or something. It didn't take long for him to reach the classroom, and with laser like focus he closed his eyes, sensing the multiple presences in the room. It was hot and muggy in the room, a far contrast to the bright, windy day outside.

Izura phased through the wall of the academy classroom like a ghost, his sharingan active. Almost immediately upon appearing, he extended out his hand, channeling a surge of water without hand seals which promptly engulfed Sora’s entire harem of fangirls.

The entire group of fangirls twisted and squirmed in surprise as they were engulfed in water prisons, causing them to slowly suffocate as they were unable to move within the masses of water. But what happened next was likely more surprising to the class.

As the fangirls continued to suffocate, their true nature was revealed, their transformations coming undone to reveal a group of shady looking men in bandit-ninja attire. A rough, uncivilized lot to say the least. It appeared that they had infiltrated the class, pretending to be a bunch of fawning schoolgirls, just so that they could get closer to Yume!

Izura quickly cast a genjutsu on them via the use of his sharingan, causing the group to cease struggling within their water prisons before he released the jutsu, letting the water-soaked stalkers drop to the ground, unconscious. As soon as the jutsu was released, anyone near them was splashed with a healthy dose of water, with Sora getting the brunt of it all as he was the one surrounded by the impostors. Probably to the amusement of Yama and Megumi, Sora was now drenched in water, and completely surrounded by a bunch of smelly, unconscious, rogue bandit ninja.

As proof, Izura utilized the snapshot technique he had learned during his time as anbu, recording the events of what had occurred only moments before. It recorded everything down to the last detail- the chakra signatures of all who were present, included.

Izura deactivated his sharingan promptly, looking at the group of likely shocked academy students before his eyes turned to Yume and he blushed slightly out of remembrance for the awkward time they had shared a few days prior. Just as quickly as he had glanced in her direction, he averted his eyes away from her and turned to leave through the door, biting his lip. He didn’t expect her to be here- the client hadn’t specified that the HVT in question was Yume. Nor that she was a kunoichi either...

Saburo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saburo wasn't very interested in hearing some nonsense about shinobi ranks being regurgitated to him by young and eager academy students, but he was plenty interested in the ACTUAL instructor for this course. She appeared out of nowhere and immediately took charge of his riot, driving it to an even greater frenzy than before. She was MAGNIFICENT. The young man tried his best to pretend like he wasn't staring, but it was probably pretty apparent, so he started whittling his name into the instructor's desk to distract himself. He had even managed to get "Saburo was" carved into the wood before some lame Uchiha had to crash the party.

But, to be fair... this dude that just phased through the wall like it was made of swiss cheese sure knew how to party. Saburo had been sure that there was a reason he came to the academy today. The Kaguya always had a sixth sense about when some real hijinks were about to go down; he just assumed he would have been the cause of it. Luckily, the obviously high-ranking shinobi made quick work of the fangirls turned bandits. It gave Saburo one last opportunity to admire the instructor's backside.

By the time the raven-haired lad peeled his eyes from Yume's butt to take in the extent of the damage caused, he nearly missed the Uchiha's hasty retreat.

"What the hell?!"

Saburo wasn't exactly the virtuous type and he wasn't trying to get on anyone's good side, but it was just like a damn sharingan user to leave their mess for someone else to clean up. Even if the bandits were incapacitated, they weren't exactly in cuffs. Getting up from his seat at the head of the classroom, the typically rebellious youth put on his shinobi face and used the momentary shock of the preceding events to give him time to scramble over to the unconscious assailants.

"If I had one yen for every time I had to mop up after the Uchihas, I'd probably be able to pay someone else to do this," he thought.

Bones began to shred their way out of Saburo's jacket and then speared the bandits in the fatty parts of their arms and legs, for there were far too many to drag in a more traditional manner. Sliding the used-to-be fangirls' bleeding bodies to the front corner of the room and away from the students, Saburo called upon one of the flashier abilities of the Kaguya in order to construct a makeshift prison for the troublemakers. It required pouring forth vast amounts of his own chakra and, coincidentally, most of his calcium into the floor, but it allowed the chuunin to force spires of bone to rise from the ground and spear up towards the heavens. The thin yet razor-sharp extrusions of his own life force criss-crossed around the mound of bodies he piled up and created a bone prison for the Uchihas would-be captives.

By the time Saburo had finished the task at hand, blood was leaking from his eyes. It wasn't fun being a badass, but it certainly proved useful.

"Your example of Jounins at work, kiddos."

The Kaguya's bones receded back into the rib cage they sprung from as he sat down next to his newest calcium creation.

[MFT: 547]

Gushiken Yama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yama had a distinct advantage over the rest of the students in the class, he had experience death first hand with his part time sensei Kaji. In a high stakes mystery trying to unlock the secrets of an assassin's gang known as the Black Scorpions, during an interrogation the rogues' head had exploded leaving brain matter and guts all over Yama. In a way he felt incredibly disinterested by the events that were slowly unfolding around him. His curiosity was peaked sure, but at this point he also knew inherently that this was just another day in Konohagakure... But to say that today was not without it's particular surprises was a crapshoot and a half. Yama more than any of the students there probably was able to take in more of what had just unfolded than the next guy, his mind replaying scenarios at what seemed like thousands of time a minute, and analyzing the profiles of the most "expressive" people that stood in the room with them. The first was of course Yume, it seemed that the threads of destiny were interweaving themselves between the singer and the shadow, interactions between them happening what seemed like every other day. But the girl's presence was very calming to the boy. The next one was this character who had phased through the wall, and revealed Sora's mysterious gaggle of girls as bandit nin, what was their purpose? A story for another day perhaps.

For Yama had made sure within the moment to check all the bandit's hands and necks for the strange seals, finding none and putting his mind at ease. At his spot in the front of the room he had avoided the water, and within those few seconds he recalled that he had caught Megumi's eyes and chuckled to her, putting his hand on his face and shaking his head a few times. However, this was all topped off by the man Saburo using calcium to harden his bones in order to literally trap the almost dead bandit's remains in fleshy bone prisons. Yama had caught a glance of a girl next to him vomiting into her bag and he had rubbed her back empathetically. He knew that the bandits would slowly bleed to death trapped in their prison from hell. But he couldn't see the results of this and neither cold the other students so perhaps it wasn't the worst thing in the world.

But now back to the present moment, Yama had finished looking around the room and now was more focused on the question that the teacher had asked. He put his head in his hands and drooped his weight into his hands. He began to speak in a very dull and impatient tone. "To further add to what Sora said, there is also the ANBU corps and the Medical Ninja corps. Students are hand selected to be in these exclusive branches however they also work very similarly to the Main Branch style of ranking, with each branch achieving an "in-training" status at Genin level. Then full fledged ANBU or Med-Nin at Chuunin, followed finally by Captain or Chief at Jounin. The only rank higher than the Jounin rank is the Sennin, the strongest ninja of said branch that represents them at face level."

What a hassle...

Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Oh my goodness!"

Yume gasped at the sudden appearance of Izura, then the water prison of drowning fangirls. Before she could step forward to stop him though, the girls began to transform back into... Not at all fangirls. She stood there, semi-frozen in place as Izura ran to leave the classroom, then Saburo went to imprison the bandits. A girl was vomiting - she definitely was not a student or a shinobi, poor thing. And Yama was just answering her question like nothing happened, albeit impatient in tone.

Was she the only one that is confused about the insanity here?

Why does this kind of absurd behaviour only happen when Izura shows up?

Slowly turning away from the class, she clicked on the button in her ear and whispered into the headset. "Oppa? Can you call someone to come here, there are some... people... totally not bandits, not at all... bleeding quite a bit. No, it wasn't my fault! Just get someone here to take care of them, please!"

Click.

Turning back to the class, she let out a sheepish laugh and cleared her throat. "Don't worry everyone, everything will be taken care of." She handed a tissue to the poor girl sitting in front. "You know what they say! A Shinobi must never show any..."

She trailed off in a confused pause, grabbing a small book out of her pocket and flipped it to one of the first pages. "... weakness! A shinobi must never show any weakness, yes."

Flipping to another page, she skimmed over the words before shutting the book for the moment. She turned around to the blackboard, jumping a couple of times to reach for the string of a projector background. Finally able to reach it and pulling the sheet down, Yume ducked under the instructor's desk to pull out an overhead projector. Plopping it onto an empty desk, Yume rummaged through her bag for a envelope folder. Opening it and pulling out a clear outlined sheet, she slid it onto the surface of the projector and clicked it on, showing the world map.

"Okay, we'll play around with world history," she beamed, putting her hands on her hips. "Oh, umm... Any questions so far?"

2QW56NF.png

OOC said:
Calling medic. Continue class as scheduled :3

Uchiha Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With all that happened, it started off with the man that simply phased into the room. Just by seeing his eyes he could tell he was an Uchiha. This meant he wasn't part of the Leaf Village. Missing nin? Ninja from another village? Well whatever business he had, it seemed to be the girls sitting around him. As he brought them up with the water Jutsu that was actually new for Sora, he suffocated them and they turned into what seemed to be bandits. No wonder the crowd was different today as usual. They probably studied him and the rest of the people in class for the easiest way to infiltrate. Though the real question was, what was the reason for the bandits being here?

It didn't matter. For him to know the girls were actually bandits meant he actually knew how to use his Sharingan instead of show it off. But him knowing how to use it meant he could use a genjutsu next. Sora then activated his own sharingan so he wouldn't be effected by any genjutsu by looking at him since it wasn't like he could just look at his feet. When the Jutsu ended and the water began to fall, due to having his Sharingan activated it moved in slow motion for him. This gave Sora plenty of tim to actually use a Jutsu. The Jutsu made the water freeze in place, well not literally freeze, but it stopped falling. It was as if gravity was keeping it in place. Sora then got up and walked over to sit by Yama. He didn't want to get in the way and be in the center of the bandits like that. When Sora was gone, the water fell once more.

What happened next proved that this dog treat really was a kaguya. Gen created a prison of bones for the bandits. For most people in the room it was gruesome. A girl by him and Yama even threw up. He didn't blame her though. One didn't see this every day as an academy student. However, Sora was more experienced than others and it seems Yama was too. The both of them were unaffected by the sight before them. If anything this just confirmed rob sora that this Kaguya was actually dangerous. He knew how to use his clans techniques well enough. Sora next looked back at the Uchiha."What is your name?" It was a simple question, but it was all he needed for now.

After that mess, Yume went on about Shinobi showing no weakness. She was right though, Shinobi shouldn't show weakness. This was meant for actual combat so the enemy didn't know if you were hurt or not etcetera, but this also applied in other situations. Don't show any weakness. Then from Yama it seemed he figured it was time to continue on about the ranks. It wasn't more accurate than he was since he wasn't too sure about the medical branch and Anbu. Especially the Anbu since it was more secretive. Yume then asked for questions, but Sora sat silently.

Megumi Tanigawa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Megumi continued to explain, however before she could continue her explaination, the rebel without a cause interrupted her. Turning to leer at Sora as he poorly explained what a chuunin is. Yes they can lead a group however chuunin are responsible for the mission and those under them. Being a chuunin means you have show qualities of leadership and the ability to think and form plans as well as follow through with them. A chuunin has the trust of the village and their fellow comrades. It’s a lot to be responsible for, and many are not worthy of the title.

Megumi decided not to create a fuss over being interrupted as the class was just more than her time and fighting would only deserve the class and waste the classes time. As she was about to turn away her eyes caught an unbelievable sight. A pinwheeled eyed man passed through a solid wall as if it was water. Seeing that the casual dressed man sharingan had been activated and the way he entered, Megumi assumed that she was already under some form of genjutsu. Drawing her scroll out and string her puppets, Megumi readied herself to go on the defensive while she tied to dispel the illusion.

The man raised his hand and took Sora’s fan base hostage, with what looked to be a the water prison jutsu. The situation was getting worse by the second, it would be hard to fight an enemy that had hostage’s lives in his hands. Megumi had ready her plan to switch out the prisoners with her own puppets while she charged him head on and hitting him point blank with her arm cannon. Losing his hostages should surprise him enough for Megumi to close in and blitz him. As she was about to strike, the “fangirls’” Disguise fell and it revealed a group of rugged rouge ninja.

Halting her puppets and her advance, the man would freeze the rouge ninja in a genjutsu bind and oddly look around the scene. The way he focused on the entire class was as he he was memorizing the witnesses. The man and herself would make eye contact, but Megumi quickly averted her eyes from the sharingan. As his gaze passed she would observe the man and discover an interesting reaction. As she looked to Yume his attitude would change to a more shy and timid expression as he blushed, however he quickly returned to his focused state as to hide it.

Without a word or any explanation the man with the sharingan would leave. As he left the golden eyed snake would speak to the class. Bone would appear from the man's jacket signifying another bloodline this time the Kaguya. Megumi would look at the snake as he unnecessarily attacked the unconscious bandits to imprison them as the bleed to death. It was a gruesome sight and one she would rather not be part of. After the snake made even more of a mess he would state that the man and himself were jonins. While she did not believe that the snake was a jonin as they would not act in such a way. She was more interested in the other supposed jouin.

There were so many questions. Why was the casually dressed man after the bandits? Did it catch his eye while he was off duty, if he even is a jonin. The only thing that made sense was that he must be off duty, as he is not wearing his headband or flak jacket. While the dress code is not enforced, most ninja wear their headband as a symbol of pride, it’s is uncommon and looked down upon to not wear one. You could argue that he could be undercover, but by his actions it was very doubtful. Another thing that bothered her about the man, was how Sora an Uchiha asked for his name. You would think such a tight knit family would be familiar with each other.

Though the elephant in the room was what the rogues were after. The room is filled with village and clan secrets, and the leafs very own idol. They posed as Sora’s fangirls, maybe to get close and get that highly sought after Uchiha Sharingan. Sora would make a good target as he is still in training and not as strong as the more senior members. Though most people including herself don’t pay much attention to the girls following Sora, as they are always flocking to him she and other have been desensitized to them making posing as his group a good disguise. Upon thinking about Sora’s fan base she thought of what might of happened to his real flock. Hoping that they were unharmed she would have to put her faith in the villages ninja to help them if they were indeed in danger.

Thinking about the class and how it was stated that it was being taught by a special guest. Perhaps the group found out that Yume was the surprise guest and planned on kidnapping her in between the class periods.

Megumi would have to question the class. Focusing on Sora, The Snake and Yume as she seemed to have a history with the Sharingan man. She did gasp and show surprise at his appearance, but he eyed showed that she had seen him before. Thinking back to her reaction, Yume did look as if she was going to stop the man, a very odd reaction for an idol.

As Yume was passing and focusing on fixing the damage of the very dramatic history class. Yama added himself to Megumi main focus for answers. He would go over to the group of rogues. He would look closely at the bandits necks and the wrist, two very common places for underground groups to mark their group affiliation. As he finished with his own investigation looking at easy, most likely due to the group not being what he had thought they were. Yama would turn and catch Megumi’s investigative eye. He would chuckle and try and lighten the mood to try and cover up what he was looking for. Putting away her puppets and giving him a small smile back, Megumi would not let his action slide as they were going to have a talk after class along with three others however she played into his hand to make it seem as if she did not catch on. As Yama would add on to the answer of the branches and ranks. Yume finished with damage control and tired to get the class back on track.

Sitting back into her seat, Megumi’s mind swirled with information and hypotheses of what the bandit were after, and what Yama is doing behind closed doors. Megumi felt bad for her friend as her most likely her first class, by how she was flipping through books as she clearly was under prepared and inexperienced in teaching. Megumi would think on what she could do to help the sinking ship of a class.

Bringing out a map of the world, and bringing up history. Megumi had an idea for Yume to talk about, culture after she was a cultural idol of the leaf. Megumi would raise her hand, “ Sensei your job has you traveling all over the world. Why not tell about the other cultures of the world, as culture is built upon history and knowing one enemy is a step to victory”. Speaking as student rather than a friend,as she did not want to make her relationship and in turn her secret as one of the models on the magazine laying atop one of the desks. Even if she was playing dumb, Megumi would not abandon her friend. The topic of culture would allow her to speak from experience, instead of following a subject she was unfamiliar with.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Without a word, Izura left the scene, running and phasing through walls to leave the academy in as short a time as possible. Eventually he’d leave the scene entirely, leaving the group of budding young leaf ninja to their own wild imaginations about who this ninja was, or where he came from…

[Topic Left]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Etsuko came into the class, she had been called in on medic duty, she came with a few faceless nurses as well. They brought gurneys to carry out the injured. When she stepped into the place, she cringed, and smelt the smell of blood. "For fucks sake guys, aren't you supposed to be teaching children?" She commented, then she walked over to the bone cage, "I'm surprised these guys are still alive, c'mon guys lets get them stable then move them to the hospital." She commanded the nurses, and they nodded.

If the one responsible for the bones didn't move them, Etsu would break them to get to her patients, or at least try to. She knew that this clans bones calcium were much more than a normal person. So they'd be harder, and more resistant to force. "I don't think these guys are going to cause problems, so remove the bone cage." She demanded, if he did then Etsuko would start stabilizing the injured. She used a combination of medical jutsu such as mystic hands, coagulation, and Skeletal Fortification to get them to a stable condition, at least enough to be moved. The nurses would temporarily wrap the wounds , then load the injured onto the gurneys.

"Feel free to call if your class becomes a blood bath again." Estuko stated in almost a sarcastic tone of voice. "I'll hold them in the hospital under custody, there has to be a reason ninja attacked them, but do note, attacking citizens is strictly prohibited." She stated, as a fair warning. "Not like I care though." She mumbled under her breath. If they were citizens, then they were free to press charges, but etsu doubted they would anyways.

After that, Etsuko left with the nurses pushing the Gurneys out. The patients strapped in and on their way to the hospital for recovery. At least they didn't kill anyone today, that'd be even more paper work to do.
ooc said:
Topic entered as medic,
left with the injured peeps

Saburo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saburo was bone tired, if you'll forgive the pun. That was the main reason he had stayed in front of the room... that and he had a stellar view of the instructor from this angle. If he wasn't forced to pick a seat, he could stare at that ass all day. So it should come as no surprise that when the medics showed up, Saburo just let Etsuko take the captives. The concentration he had to put in maintaining just such a bone prison could be used to better effect elsewhere. I mean, Yume DID start bouncing up and down beside him, after all.

Who was Oppa, though? That was the thought running in the background of the young man's mind. Boyfriend, maybe?

Regardless, this class was turning into a bore. Maps now? Really? When the scrawny girl towards the center of the classroom started talking nonsense about culture, the Kaguya literally groaned. They were going to bore him to tears, literally. Wiping the blood from his face onto the sleeves of his ruined jacket, he did his best to be a good student and listen to what everyone had to say, but when he was allowed to ask questions of Yume, he had more than her lesson was giving answers.

"So yeah... I have some questions. Who exactly is Oppa? Also, why does that girl seem to think she knows you? Are you famous or something? I mean, I could be wrong, but usually instructors tend to stay fairly close to home unless there's something I'm missing."

Saburo always knew how to ask those hard-hitting, not-relevant-whatsoever questions. If he was going to stay awake for this lecture, however, he needed something to take his mind off the monotony of shinobi ethics and the Chuunin was almost positive that he couldn't get away with ogling the young woman forever. Maybe if he could get her to open up, even a little, it might help him figure out how he might get the chance to see her again. Prison life had made the sixteen year old appreciate the finer things in life and they didn't come much finer than this kunoichi.

"Oh yeah, and what's up with the dragons?"

While he waited eagerly for her response, Saburo pulled out a surprisingly undamaged box of Pocky from one of his coat pockets and began nibbling on a stick from his seat, smack dab in the middle of the floor, next to a suspiciously large puddle of blood... one of the few remaining signs of the violence that had erupted only just a bit prior. He had no intention of moving spots a third time, after all; not unless the instructor asked him nicely to, of course.

Gushiken Yama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was a very nostalgic day in the boy's life considering he also was able to witness a surprise appearance by Etsuko, the Medical Ninja who had treated his injuries after his spar with Sora. She didn't see him however as she was super busy with her duties, but it was still a nice little thing to see during this day of madness. However, everything quickly calmed down and the tall assailant had rephased back through the wall, everyone was a lot more relaxed. The poor girl sitting next to Yama that had thrown up had left the class in a mad dash, she had been paler than a ghost and Yama would recall a few years down the road that he had seen that girl going into a psychiatrists office with a permanent deathly white complexion she had gained. What a shame. However, there was little time to fuss over the events of the day. This was a place of higher learning! Generations upon generations of students had run themselves black and blue to even have the opportunity to learn in these very rooms and here they all were making an absolute mockery of it!

Yume had pulled down a map that had the entire known world listed on it. Yama did a quick analysis of it before hearing the dude known as Saburo make a quote about the dragons. Yama nodded to that and looked back towards the front of the class and began speaking, "Yea I find that interesting, the semantics of dragons are a strange thing. We have no known records or any type of literature that speaks about them in any of the history books, pre-modern or otherwise. However, every single person in this room can create a conceptualization that dragons do indeed exist and according to this map they have an actual landbase that they are supposedly originating from. I guess that would mean that either A... They do actually live in those uncharted areas of the world and no one has ever bothered to make an expedition down there to check, or B... That plenty of people go down there and never come back. But it presents an even funnier thing still. Assuming that B is correct, we have several jutsu that are marked as "dragon" in appearance. As a matter of fact, any elemental Ninjutsu practically has some type of "dragon" attached to it in some way. So what does this mean? Does this mean that someone long ago did in fact see a dragon and thus was born this idea? Then why isn't it more widely talked about? This is one of the biggest paradoxes in our known world I tell you."

At this point two-thirds of the class was staring at him like he was a loon, but he didn't even really care. These were the big questions after all. Someone had to ask the big questions.

Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Oh, what a splendid idea! I can tell you that This Country had been taken over by That Country not long ago, but seriously their summer festivals are the best!"

Yume stared at the map herself, mentally pinning down places that she has been to and nodded to herself. Before she could get to that great idea though, she had questions she needed to answer. Yume scratched her cheek at Saburo's first line of questioning in casual thought, then her expression looked completely lost on Yama's audible... monologue.

"Uhh..." Her head tilted to the side. Her arms crossed over each other in front of her chest as the girl sorted through the questions silently with her eyes closed in concentration. After about a minute, her blue eyes opened and she brightened up with a dazzling smile.

"Alright, from the top! Oppa is my manager. I work as a k-idol for a living - though I'm sorry everyone, I can't give a performance right here right now because we're in class here! Dragons come from mythology, but perhaps some history books don't cover that. You'd best be reading some of the books the temple has here in Leaf, they're kinda interesting! Alternatively, dragons could be inspired by the bones of ancient, extinct animals. You know how imaginative we can be! Did I cover everything?"

But who was the jokester that had to write that dragons be there? Yume uncrossed her arms and placed them on her hips with a grin. "Though I think dragons are nowhere near as scary as the sandworms that roam out there in Wind Country! I was so unlucky, my crew and I ran into a fully grown one a couple years ago. They're like fifty feet tall and seven times the length of that, you know!"

It sounded absurd and almost a lie, but that didn't matter. She hoped that anyone in this class who went to Sand for any reason would never have to come across one. Though in any case, she liked this method. Open discussion was a lot more fun than parroting a script.

Megumi Tanigawa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the class was getting underway, the medical team came in to treat and most likely detain the rogues that posed as Sora’s fans. At the helm of the medical team was a women with fair skin and hair as green as the leaves of their village. One would think that a medical ninja would be a soft spoken or kind individual. However this women would break that stereotype. Barking at the class with language that would make a sailor blush. Even if the women was stand offish, Megumi liked her. She knew what she wanted and wasted not time in getting it. Megumi knew what i was like to have too be the one to shoulder the responsibility. The weak and timid had no place in a den of wolves. The women was straight to business, getting in and out. Though she did add in a few helpful reminders for any of those in the class that had a bone to pick with the rules.

As class continued and Megumi gave her suggestions on a subject. The porcupine groaned to show is disapproval on what the actual class setup for. Yume would take the bait and latch onto a topic that she had knowledge of. Hearing praise from Yume had Megumi smile on the inside. However the pin cushion would voice his own questions. The bulk of them were towards Yume for obvious reason, if you were to take into account his eye level for most of the class. However he did mention her and her affiliation with Yume. Not even giving the thug a glance, “ Her answer would be more than enough to curb your curiosity”. The man would go on about dragons, who goes to a history class to take about mythology? Almost as if the world was trying to prove her wrong, Yama would go into a fit about the effect of one's perception or story tell ha affected art and the creation of Jutsu. While he did make the idea sound interesting, she was not about to jump on the bandwagon with Pinhead.

As the class finished with her questions, Yume was more than happy to promote herself. Megumi would sigh as she patiently waited for her to introduce herself, she would wonder if the class would ever get back on track. The class would go onto talk about dragons and the sandworms of the wind desserts, at least they were getting back to non-fiction.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back