Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Sending a Message - Req Anbu

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
[OOC: Topic Entered with Clan NPC Miroku Touka - Civilian]
Appearance[/spoiler]

It hadn't been hard to find the Obsidian Palace by the looks of the place it could have been as old as the village, if not older. Touka walked with a sense of purpose her, the way she carried herself gave of the sense that she carried much authority. Today she was not tasked with going out among the village, tending to the locals and aiding them where she could. Her task was to deliver a message to the Shadows of this village now her Lord had departed, he had been she to tell her to do so only after he had left. She wore a deep blue finely tailored dress, made from the finest silks she had acquired during the clans travels. Upon her wavy Crimson hair sat a hat that she had acquired from a hatter, the man seemed quite made and she wondered how long he had been in the profession. Nonetheless he had beautiful work, she had found herself becoming one of his highest patrons.

Touka's gaze held both authority and a slight hint of lust in those Golden eyes, her lips formed a small yet powerfully seductive smile. She gained access to the building, seeing someone behind a desk she doubted that Akkuma would approve of her giving his message to some desk jockey. Her gaze landed on a hallway and she proceeded down the hall, the staff member at the desk busy in what she could assume was work. Fortunately so busy he didn't notice her walk down where she assumed was off limits to civilians such as herself.

The sound of her heels could be heard echoing down the hall as she walked further into the palace. She had taken a few turns and arrived to a split in her path, taking the left turn she arrived at a set of elevators. Arriving before them she heard the movement of cables, it seemed she was about to be busted. Her only chance was to make them think that she belonged here, that in some way she held authority. She knew that after her message was delivered she would no doubt be thoroughly questioned. Once the doors opened she would begin her authorities questioning of the occupant of the Elevator. "You there." she said so sternly and with such authority, they might initially struggle to work out what heirachy figure she was. "Where are those on duty? Someone just walked straight into here, where are those on duty?" she asked continuing in the same tone, wondering if the ploy would work and she would be able to get herself deeper into the palace. Akkuma was a blunt instrument, he destroyed all that opposed him.

That was not her way, she had gotten to know some of those effected by the disasters that had effected them. In truth a few of them had found themselves a place in her heart, but that only deepened her desires for Akkuma's plans to come to fruition. But first the Miroku needed to set some things straight and so far from what she had seen there was a need for it. When or if they realised she was not authorised to be where she was no doubt she would be in quite a situation. But she wasn't scared, unlike her Lord she was levelled headed well for the most part. Touka was the public face of the Miroku soon they would notice the Miroku actively throughout the village.

OOC: Rp is set after Akkuma has left for the Event. There's an intruder/messenger in your palace.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
You come to the Obsidian Palace looking for trouble, you can bet trouble will swiftly found you. And usually, Kazuki leads it. The Overlord of the Senju Clan is never far away from the ANBU's HQ. He had never required much sleep, but recent discoveries reduced his necessity even further, and as such, from the 24 hours of a single day, he was ready and active for 20. Unfortunately for the civilian of the Miroku clan, Reaper was inside the Prison Facilities that day. If she had been any kind of shinobi, the White Wolf could have ignored the blatant disrespect and intrusion into a secluded area. But considering she was just a civilian, she had even less clearance than them, to be there. This intromission into their sanctum had to be stopped immediately. The ANBU Sennin was fully outfitted with his ANBU garments. His mask fully concealed his identity and it also distorted his voice. He casually made his way to intersect Touka, while thinking on what he was going to do with her. The Miroku woman surely would not understand why, but she would start to feel a sudden drop of temperature as the Silvery Haired Man neared her. The howl of the wind would also reach her hears and any shadows around, of which there were plenty, would become livelier. "Stop. Immediately." Reaper calmly ordered her. His sentence was clear and veiled threat that it carried, was so as well. Touka would hear such voice coming from behind her. Assuming she were to turn around, she would not only see a man dressed in a typical shinobi fashion, except for the brown robe and mask. She would also be able to deduce he was the center of the strange phenomena happening right now. Tales of Mikaboshi were plentiful in Sunagakure, was this guy him?

[MFT - 307]​
|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0wPoqrfrzM][b][u]Down[/u][/b][/url]]"]
fnhhf8.png

Senju Kazuki - Occult ANBU Sennin
sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 1: '2 Sennin Shuffle'| ANBU Corps Arc said:
[col]It was becoming a rather frequent occurrence, receiving a call over the comms that someone who did not belong in the prison was loitering around. This time, however, he did not respond that he would be following up on the matter. Instead he just assumed that he would be the only one who would, like he was still the only member of the branch doing their damned job. Tenken's gaze would narrow on the female who was barking at prison employees like she was something special. Before he could do his own barking, Reaper would appear and a smirk would before behind the mask of Tenken. He would continue towards the duo as he was now very curious how this would all play out.

"I would listen to him if I were you."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:

|
[legend="[glow=blue][b][size=5]Tenken[/size][/b][/glow]"]
7b90cce1f4be907312a0ace5db50709f2124b377_hq_zpsuiwnrfai.gif

Rank ANBU Sennin
Epithet: Heavenly Punishment
Height: 6'2"
Build: Lean and Muscular
Blood Type: O Negative
ANBU Data
Stamina: 50,400
Chakra: 31,200
Power Level: 3600 [CL: 15]
Stamina: 600 / 600
Agility: 600 / 600
Ninjutsu: 600 / 600
Taijutsu: 600 / 600
Genjutsu: 600 / 600
Chakra Control: 600 / 600
Fight Data
WiPActionsWiPWeapon EquippedWiPMood MusicWiPMISC X
[/legend]​
[/col]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Touka felt the chill before she saw the newcomer, it was apparent this man might hold position of power making him capable of receiving her message. Two simple words made what whe shadow wanted very clear, however before she could answer another onlooker came from the other corridor. Recommending that she listen to the other Shaodw, so it seemed they had been watching her. She turned to face the Shadow who she assumed had the highest rank here, giving him an incencere apologetic smile. "Sorry am I not meant to be here? I no longer have any need to go further it seems one of you two should suffice." no doubt they would wonder what she talked about, though she had no fear. Akkuma knew she was coming her to deliver this message, so should she not return he knew wher to place the blame.

"Now who just might you be? From what my Lord told me that certainly doesn't look like Mikaboshi's mask..." She paused her eyes sliding to the other shadow. "In fact neither of you appear to be wearing his mask..." she would say her gaze returning to the Shadow who had commanded she stop. "Which brings me to wonder who you are? I sincerely hope you know who I am." she would say the golden badge bearing her houses similar shining on the neck of her dress. She hoped the Shadows Intelligence was up to date and they knew who she was. Then again she had managed to get this far and if that was any sign of their capabilities she doubted they would know who she was. Little did she know that the new design for the clan held one of shadows clans sigils in it. For the Miroku had re-designed their sigil to include not just the Toraono but the Senju & Oshiro Clan. For now their only allies(well when one didn't count those who had unofficially given their support), though it seemed her Lord had only had the one dealing with the Senju. No doubt due to their connection with the Toraono an exception had been made, after all they wouldn't want to risk stepping on any toes.

Touka was here for two reasons to update the Shadows on their guests & the ongoing so of the clan. Along with informing them that the Miroku would be taking up patrols of the Village. Those golden coloured eyes held a peircing confidence in them, after all her Lord was the man who devoured the humans and demons alike. Capable of summoning fourth armies of a staggering force, the only thing she feared in this world was losing him. No matter what she would be by his side, do what he required of her. Even if that Toraono woman had stolen his heart from her reach, it would not sway her heart. She owed everything she was to Akkuma, carrying his message to the shadows was something she was only too happy to do. Who knew maybe one of these two shadows would prove to be fun, she hadn't let herself have fun in such a long time. The only man who knew how she liked to be treated was her Lord, certain vows currently restricted what they could do.

[OOC: Ooooo Kazuki & Roku, Touka where did you walk into? XD

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
"Sorry am I not meant to be here? I no longer have any need to go further it seems one of you two should suffice." Touka declared. Really? Was she really trying the ignorance angle here? "Tell me woman, do you know where you are?" Reaper would question her in return. It was a simple question, and in fact, it seemed completely silly. But Kazuki's intention was far from being foolish. He was testing the Miroku civilian and based on the woman's answer, he would know with what kind of person he was dealing with. By now, Roku had also joined him, greeting Touka by stating she should obey the other Sennin's orders. "I would listen to him if I were you." he had stated.

"Now who just might you be? From what my Lord told me that certainly doesn't look like Mikaboshi's mask...In fact neither of you appear to be wearing his mask...Which brings me to wonder who you are? I sincerely hope you know who I am." the Miroku civilian would try to deduce who they were. Their identity was the least of her worries. "It is the intruder that must introduce herself, not us. We owe you nothing, but your trespass into forbidden territory has placed you in our debt." the White Wolf told her. "It will be sufficient to you that we are ANBU and that is all you need to know. So explain why one of the Miroku clan member is here and pray that your explanation is sound enough." the Silvery Haired Man ordered her.​
|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0wPoqrfrzM][b][u]Down[/u][/b][/url]]"]
fnhhf8.png

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 2: 'One of Them'| ANBU Corps Arc said:
[col]The female seemed to be playing at some angle but would make a very costly mistake by mentioning the name of the ex-ANBU Sennin. Now he was curious just to see how much more trouble this woman could talk herself into after this fact, as she finished her questioning by making it seem like she was someone of importance. Reaper would then mention Miroku, which would immediately cast his mind to his interaction with Miroku Akkuma. Now this was getting good.

"Oh? A member of that group?"

His comments, even altered to sound like a mechanical and deep tone, would come off as very excited. Tenken was going to enjoy this moment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:

|

Rank ANBU Sennin
ANBU Data
Fight Data
[/legend]​
[/col]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
The shadow who was the higher ranking of the two (or at least that is what she assumed) begun by asking her if she knew where she was, the question caused her lips to form a small smile. "Mmm well depending if my directions were right...and judging from the both of your reactions, I'd say its safe to assume...I'm in the Obsidian Palace." she would say as if she had to take the time to check she was right. They chose not to give her their code names and she wondered if they were scared of her. Saying she had to name herself as she was the one trespassing. 'These Anbu want all of the work done for them...' she thought with a chuckle, her golden orbs holding the shadow doing most of the questioning in her stern gaze. From his tone and question this Anbu was in no mood for games, which only made that mischievous grin of hers spread wider.

"In your debt?" she laughed as if the man had told her a rather funny joke. "If you think in any way the Miroku are in your debt, you would be wrong. Nor are a mere two Anbu enough to scare me..." she would say with a smile sinister smile before holding up both of her hands in a placating gesture. "Unfortunately my Lords orders are to 'play nice' with you." she said with a sigh before giving a small curtsy. "I am Miroku Touka, public representative of the Miroku Clan & Secretary to Lord Akkuma." she would state calmly before removing a letter from within her bra and holding it out. Upon it was the wax seal of their houses sigil inside would be a report for whoever read it, detailing what foreign ninja they currently had as guests and the nature of the visits. "I was required to deliver that report into the hands of an Anbu, as per our agreement with Kazekage Sousuke." she would say to the shadow before her. Next the shadow behind spoke and she could hear the excitement in his voice. Turning her head partially her golden eyes would take him in, that mask, his height and the different tones that made up his voice. After she had committed the shadow to memory she smiled giving him a wink 'Maybe this one wants to play with us?' she thought to herself, as her mind began to think of the fun she could have with him. Maybe she would be able to draw enough interest from the man to get him to seek her out another time.

After her gaze returned to the Shadow who seemed to be doing all of the questioning. "So mister shadow, would holding up our end of the deal with Sousuke be a valid reasoning for coming here?" she asked him with a small mischievous smile, knowing that it certainly did validate her reasons for being her. "I've also been asked to address any issues or questions you have. Though I must let you know in advance some things that are off limits...if you want to know about them speak directly to my Lord." she would say confidently, pulling down her right sleeve slightly and revealing one of Akkuma's binding seals before waiting to see how they reacted. 'This is fun...no wonder Kaza is always doing this for Akkuma.' she thought to herself with a small smile.

OOC: Poor Touka xD

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
OOC: Forgot to put the letters contents. Can't see an edit option, sorry up double post. Thought you might need the letters contents for your posts.

Letter:
Greetings to the Shadow or Shadows reading this depending on how far Touka got, I do hope she didn't cause to much of a stir but a Captain or the Sennin himself to recieve this Report. In accordance with my agreement with the Kazekage & Steward Sousuke.
Current Guests & Foreign Shinobi being hosted by the Miroku Clan; Oshiro Saki of Kumogakure, now kin to the Miroku. Ahakri of Iwagakure, Diplomatic Messenger from the Tsuchikage Ii Hissori. Delivered a message and here on personal business between the Tsuchikage and myself. For now that is all, I shall keep you informed of any new arrivals or departures. Also you may notice myself or my kin frequenting the borders of the village due to the lack of walls, we're merely helping make sure no one slips through. Touka will answer any further questions you or your superiors may have, don't blame her if she refuses to answer some questions. If she doesn't answer you it means my binding seal won't let her, it's bound to her on a genetic level so don't even think about have one of your sealers try to remove it.

Miroku Akkuma, Head of the Miroku Clan~

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
"Mmm well depending if my directions were right...and judging from the both of your reactions, I'd say its safe to assume...I'm in the Obsidian Palace." Touka answered Reaper's questions. So she chose the honest route. he thought. It meant she would not be playing the fool card, and that was good for her. "In your debt? If you think in any way the Miroku are in your debt, you would be wrong. Nor are a mere two Anbu enough to scare me...Unfortunately my Lords orders are to 'play nice' with you.I am Miroku Touka, public representative of the Miroku Clan & Secretary to Lord Akkuma. I was required to deliver that report into the hands of an Anbu, as per our agreement with Kazekage Sousuke." the woman would remark and introduce herself. Afterwards she would present them with a sealed letter. The Occult Sennin would chuckle upon hearing the woman's words. She was so wrong it was funny, but time would take care of correcting her. In due time, in due time. He would grab the letter.

Greetings to the Shadow or Shadows reading this depending on how far Touka got, I do hope she didn't cause to much of a stir but a Captain or the Sennin himself to recieve this Report. In accordance with my agreement with the Kazekage & Steward Sousuke.
Current Guests & Foreign Shinobi being hosted by the Miroku Clan; Oshiro Saki of Kumogakure, now kin to the Miroku. Ahakri of Iwagakure, Diplomatic Messenger from the Tsuchikage Ii Hissori. Delivered a message and here on personal business between the Tsuchikage and myself. For now that is all, I shall keep you informed of any new arrivals or departures. Also you may notice myself or my kin frequenting the borders of the village due to the lack of walls, we're merely helping make sure no one slips through. Touka will answer any further questions you or your superiors may have, don't blame her if she refuses to answer some questions. If she doesn't answer you it means my binding seal won't let her, it's bound to her on a genetic level so don't even think about have one of your sealers try to remove it.

Miroku Akkuma, Head of the Miroku Clan~

Kazuki would silently read every word and then would pass the letter for Tenken to read it. It would seem that the Miroku clan was patrolling the borders and housing a few foreigners within their compound. And strangely, they were listing each and everyone and passing such information to the ANBU Branch. On one hand, it was nice of them, deal or no deal, to do so. In fact, it was great of them. But on the other hand, the way the message had been relayed could not be forgotten. The Miroku Representative stood silently for a while, clearly giving them time to digest what they had just read. But silence was broken, by her no less. "So mister shadow, would holding up our end of the deal with Sousuke be a valid reasoning for coming here? I've also been asked to address any issues or questions you have. Though I must let you know in advance some things that are off limits...if you want to know about them speak directly to my Lord."

Yes and no. I thank you for relaying this message and fulfilling your end of the bargain in the deal with the Kazekage. Quite commendable if I might say. the White Wolf began his answer. But before he would finish, he would eye the Sennin at his side, and despite the masks both were wearing, making it impossible for everyone present to realize, it was filled with intent. "On the other hand, the way you barged in here will not be tolerated a second time, by you or anyone from your clan. If the Miroku clan is to be considered an ally of Sunagakure, then you will have to follow the proper protocols. The next time we find a member of the Miroku clan, in an area you are not supposed to be, in a clear breach of protocol, he or she would be either imprisoned or executed on the spot. There will no questions asked, just immediate action." the Silvery Haired Man told her. His voice had come out in a calm and steady tone, making it impossible for them to confound with it a joke on his part. "Enlighten me, what else did your deal with Sousuke encompass?" he would question her.

[MFT - 555]​
fnhhf8.png

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 3: 'Brutal Honesty'| ANBU Corps Arc said:
[col]Tenken's eyes would scan that note as he was passed it. The words of the female were of someone who seemed to think that they were in charge, which coupled with her actions made it clear she was not someone he would get along with. Reaper seemed to get a bit snippy with her, so he would re-read the note once more before returning his red eyes to the female.

"I will make a statement in line with my colleague but will be a bit more precise with it; Miroku Akkuma and his associated 'clan' are not registered members of this village and hold no power, say or authority within the walls. If I catch a member on patrol they will be treated like an outsider and should they show any hostility, something similar to your haughty attitude, they will be apprehended on the spot."

Tenken would then put the note into his pocket before the female asked if they had any questions she could answer and exposing her own branding she was given to keep her quiet. What an odd way of showing familial bonds; binding those to maintain control. Reaper would ask his question about knowing further the details of a compromise between the Kazekage and Akkuma.

"Your little mark, what a kind master...err, family... you must have that trusts you so little."

He would wait to see if the female would answer Reaper's questions to see if she would be feeling chatty after the current tension entered their interaction.

OOC:

|

Rank ANBU Sennin
ANBU Data
Fight Data
[/legend]​
[/col]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
OOC: So sorry thought I posted here ^_^'

The Anbu who seemed to be taking charge listened to her taking her letter and giving it a read. Saying it was commendable they had kept their word if only they understood the Miroku. They would know they took their oaths and deals seriously. Death was what resulted to those who broke oaths or contracts in their clan or with them. She would have said something but she sensed the Anbu was not done talking. Sure enough he continued by saying the way she barged in here would not be tolerated a second time. Next he asked her what there deal with Sousuke had encompassed, a tricky question as she doubted Akkuma would approve of her divulging all those details. To mere Anbu maybe if they were a Sennin or Captain. Before she could say anything the other shadow spoke up, telling her how he would react to such things.

Then he even went so far as to make a snide remark about her seal as if he knew anything about their clan. Unfortunately this briefly distracted her from the Anbu who had taken charge of the encounter. Her eyes slid to the Shadow who chose to sound like a machine, she wondered if that irony was lost on him. That's what all Anbu subordinates were cold, heartless machines. Just waiting for their next program or in their case mission. "Well you should know that we will be patrolling this village and its wall while we assist in its construction. If you have an issue with us assisting the Toraono and Senju clan with construction I suggest you take it up with the Kazekage. Should you harm any of our people while we are aiding you as agreed with your Leader...you might find we take justice into our own hands." she would say to the robotic shadow her voice curt, before adding her next words. Even if they did have the Kazekage's approval Akkuma would bring this castle down on them if they harmed one of his kin. Particularly if it was while they were aiding the village in its fortification.

"Also we trust each other completely. It's outsiders we don't trust, to keep our secrets safe and those of our allies. You seem so distrusting of us, have you taken the time to get to know our people? Like we have with those of this village?" she said calmly no doubt they hadn't, before turning her gaze back to the Shadow who had been taking the lead in this matter. "Apologies, but I do so dislike people making assumptions about our clan." she would say before deciding on what she would say to the shadow who took charge. With a sigh she spoke her next words wondering if the Shadow would be displeased by them.

"Unfortunately due to the nature of the our agreement and the fact it was with the Kazekage, it is only possible for me to disclose this knowledge to a Sennin. Seeing as neither of you are Mikaboshi, I cannot unfortunately reveal any information. At least from the description that was given to me by my Lord, if you want to know about our deal you will have to ask my Lord directly or the Kazekage himself. Though I can tell you we have agreed to aid Sunagakure in anyway we can, maintain reports and keep Sousuke updated on all of our efforts. Should he demand we cease any of these activities we will do so immediately, otherwise they will go on as agreed." she would say hoping that the shadow was not displeased she couldn't give him specifics. Little did she know this was the Anbu Sennin before her, Mikaboshi has been removed from his position. But she did not know that, nor would she be willing to risk her life on their word should they inform her of this. After all subterfuge was an everyday requirement in the Anbu, what would they care if she died from divulging information to them.

"I can tell you this...even if you treat us as outsiders or doubt our loyalty. We won't falter, should you have any concerns I recommend you speak to my Lord when he returns. If you were allies I would be able to inform you. But from everything the both of you have said you do not consider the Miroku to be allies. Truthfully it seems you view us as a threat, as such I cannot treat either of you as an ally of our people." She would say although little did she know that the man standing before her was the Head of the Senju clan. Technically an ally of their people, even if it was only due to them being united with the Toraono. For they had not technically made any agreements between the two houses.

Before adding her last comment about what they had said "Also I didn't barge in anywhere I casually walked in. Not once was I stopped or requested to stop. At least until you arrived that is." she would say calmly, it was true she hadn't been stopped until the two shadows had arrived. If she had been requested to stop earlier she would have, seeing as she hadn't she continued on. Everything she had said and would say was truth. The only question was whether or not they believed her.

With a sigh she decided there was something she could tell them that might help them understand their motives better. "Do you want to know why my Lord is trying so fiercely to earn the acceptance of your people? Though please do not tell my Lord I told you...it's not a secret. But I know he doesn't like talking about it, the fewer people that no where his heart truly lies. The less chance he has of someone taking that which is most previous to him. I wonder could you truly comprehend it...even if you knew the truth." she doubted it, few people possessed the empathy or imagination for such a thing. Then again these sunans were full of surprises, maybe they would understand her Lord and their people a little better. If not, she had tried and that was all she could do.

The only question now was whether or not they wanted to know the truth about her Lord. Unfortunately it would not be simple, for it was a complex story. For this tale was one that spanned eons. No doubt many people had thought the marriage between the Demonic Warlord and Lady Seika the host to a celestial being was purely political. If only they knew the truth, then again would the truth set them free of their concerns? Or would it only further there suspicions and the level of scrutiny they placed on them? There was only one way to find out.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
"Also I didn't barge in anywhere I casually walked in. Not once was I stopped or requested to stop. At least until you arrived that is." Touka would declare. Well, how about that? Was she implying she had gain admittance just like that from the Guard at the entrance of the Obsidian Palace? Such an absurd. "Do you take us for completely naive characters? Do you really think the guard at the entrance of the Obsidian Palace would allow a civilian, such as you, free entrance into Sand's prison? That he would telling to you to wait and calling a superior officer to meet you? That would never happen. Not in Mist, not in Cloud, not in Stone, not in Leaf, and certainly not in here." Kazuki told her, taking the opportunity to list the villages he had visit. "Maybe you got clearance to enter the Palace's initial levels, specifically the room where visitors must wait, but you certainly took advantage of a distraction and went wandering into forbidden areas. Do not try to make a fool out of us, because it will end very badly for you." Reaper clarified it for her. They were not gullible enough to believe in such words. Maybe tat would have worked if she was facing two different guys, but they would be fooled so easily.

"Do you want to know why my Lord is trying so fiercely to earn the acceptance of your people? Though please do not tell my Lord I told you...it's not a secret. But I know he doesn't like talking about it, the fewer people that no where his heart truly lies. The less chance he has of someone taking that which is most previous to him. I wonder could you truly comprehend it...even if you knew the truth." the Miroku civilian representative would question the ANBU duo. It was a question that had a simple answer. "Please do." the White Wolf would tell her. The more they knew about them, te better, even if it was a lie.​
fnhhf8.png

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 4: 'Brutal Honesty pt2'| ANBU Corps Arc said:
[col]He would slide his head to the side and release a pop from his neck. This female was trying his patience and seemed to not fully grasp the situation she was in. He would need to fix that error. Before she could oblige Reaper and divulge the both of them in on the secret of Akkuma, Tenken would speak his mind.

"Before you begin, refrain from this name dropping of 'Mikaboshi' like that is going to give you some leeway. There is no Sennin by that name in this branch or in this village. Your need to mention it leads me to believe that your Master is even more of an ignorant fool than I already imagined him to be."

If she attempted to make a snappy remark after such a biting comment, Tenken would raise his finger up to her as if to silence a child.

"If you choose to address myself or my colleague in anything less than a respectable tone from here on out, you will be treated as a hostile invader. Please understand your place right now; you are an intruder, you are not an official member of the village, and you are addressing ANBU in a rather sour tone. I'd tread lightly, lap dog of the Miroku."

With that he would go silent and await for the grand explanation about the curious creature that sat at the end of the Miroku gang. Tenken was very interested in what secrets she had to speak, but if his recent comments caused her to change her mind on speaking to them she would be in for a harsh surprise. She was now in the grasp of the ANBU and I don't believe she had fully thought about what that meant prior to running in here with an air of superiority.

OOC:

|

Rank ANBU Sennin
ANBU Data
Fight Data
[/legend]​
[/col]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Touka listened to the Shadow who was taking charge his words brought a smile to her face, listening intently to his words. "Its irrelevant what I think, the truth is I was allowed entrance. I thought it peculiar that I was allowed entrance without having to produce I.D. But he wasn't my subordinate perhaps you should take it up with him. I remind you I am bound to answer your questions truthfully. Perhaps he made an assumption much like you and your colleague seem to be doing. Also don't you tell me what Mist would do, my people come from there. My Lord was an Anbu there, he reported only to Kasumi Masa the last Mizukage. She also lead the villages Anbu Corps prior to her becoming the Mizukage. Mist Anbu did not doubt their capabilities, their prison was also open to visitors. So your misinformation or misunderstanding of that makes me wonder if your opinion on how the other villages functioned is wrong as well." she would say calmly and honestly she could feel the tension rising. Yet she was unfazed, death was something that was inescapable.

The one undeniable truth of this world "I will admit that I took advantage of your staffs ignorance or lack of attention. But I was asked to use whatever means to deliver my report to the highest ranking shadow I could find. Someone who was incapable of doing a simple task as keeping out unwanted guests, did not qualify. I thought this would provide the speediest result, truthfully I expected torture or interrogation before I met a shadow of rank. I apologise if you believe I am trying to make a fool of you, for that was not my intention. Though I wonder if I managed to make it this far, how far would a trained shinobi have gotten?" she would say offhandedly not expecting a reply. When Reaper asked that she tell him the information about her Lord she prepared to, however there was a pop. It seemed the robotic shadow wanted to flex his muscles once more, with a sigh she turned her head to listen to him once more.

She waited for him to finish speaking his idiotic words as if he had not been paying attention to a word she had said. When she went to correct him the mechanically masked figure raised a finger to silence her, her cheeks flushed red. One might make many assumptions as to why this was, but it was because she was fighting the urge to laugh. His last words was the final straw that broke her restraint, for an anbu he showed little self control and a less then average capability to piece things together. If he was any example of the Anbu Corps it was no wonder the Cabbal had brought this village to its knees. A fierceness burned in her eyes at his words, she knew that he was provoking her. But she could not hold her tongue, Touka had no intention of pandering an egotistical shadow just because he made threats. Particularly over something so childish as the way she spoke to him, one would think something so petty would be beyond an anbu.

"Perhaps I mentioned his name because he was the Anbu Sennin. Do not deny it for this information was affirmed by the Ancient himself and those higher in the villages hierarchy then yourself. Don't take it personally but you're a lapdog like myself, you just have a fancy mask and anbu techniques. Maybe things have changed since then and he no longer leads the branch, I wouldn't expect such knowledge to be public. But that is why I dropped his name as you say, because he was the Head of this Branch. Considering I was asked to find the highest ranking shadow I could, it seemed only logical to ask for the Ancient who was last known to lead this branch. I've been forthright and honest as I was asked to be. So how about you stop provoking me and actually act like an anbu by showing some restraint. Something so petty as ones tone or manner of speaking shouldn't concern an anbu. If it does perhaps you should redo your training." she would say calmly before turning her gaze back to the Anbu who seemed to be in charge. Deciding she would still inform him about her Lord, after all he seemed secure enough in himself that he didn't need to threaten or insult her with every sentence. This shadow knew his mere presence was the only threat he needed. Giving her only a simple warning and was clearly interested in what she had to say. Where his colleague was nothing like what an Anbu was expected to be, the being she now gazed upon seemed to be the definition of an Anbu.

"Despite your comrades provocation I shall still tell you about my Lord. From this point on I will do my best not to provoke you or your comrade. Although I am only human, naturally I am defensive of my people in the face of ignorance." she would say with a sigh before giving a small bow to the anbu. "I'm sure you both know my Lord is betrothed to Lady Seika of the Toraono Clan. Tell my why do you think they are getting married?" she asked them both for she was curious as to why they thought the two were marrying. No doubt they suspected it was for power or political reasons, but if only it had been that simple. For matters of the heart were rarely simple...

[OOC: Sorry on the wait guys been a busy start to the week ^-^]
Edited to Fix some spelling errors (auto correct is the bane of my life xD)

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
"Its irrelevant what I think, the truth is I was allowed entrance. I thought it peculiar that I was allowed entrance without having to produce I.D. But he wasn't my subordinate perhaps you should take it up with him. I remind you I am bound to answer your questions truthfully. Perhaps he made an assumption much like you and your colleague seem to be doing. Also don't you tell me what Mist would do, my people come from there. My Lord was an Anbu there, he reported only to Kasumi Masa the last Mizukage. She also lead the villages Anbu Corps prior to her becoming the Mizukage. Mist Anbu did not doubt their capabilities, their prison was also open to visitors. So your misinformation or misunderstanding of that makes me wonder if your opinion on how the other villages functioned is wrong as well." Touka answered Kazuki before adding a finishing touch. "I will admit that I took advantage of your staffs ignorance or lack of attention. But I was asked to use whatever means to deliver my report to the highest ranking shadow I could find. Someone who was incapable of doing a simple task as keeping out unwanted guests, did not qualify. I thought this would provide the speediest result, truthfully I expected torture or interrogation before I met a shadow of rank. I apologise if you believe I am trying to make a fool of you, for that was not my intention. Though I wonder if I managed to make it this far, how far would a trained shinobi have gotten?"

Kazuki shook his head. Was she not aware that her responses would only serve to antagonize Roku even further? Was she not aware how close she was to be executed? It was a shame really, but she seemed oblivious to the dragon she was awakening. "Are you saying Mist's prisons were totally open to visitors? Very, very unlikely. But enough of this, we are just drawing circles here." the Overlord would conclude. The further this argument continued, the greater chances of death happening. The Miroku representative represented a tool, one that the White Wolf had fully intention of utilizing to its fullest potential. But even tools could be broken and tossed away. However, the Silvery Haired Man would prevent any attack from Tenken until all the information had been extracted. After all, she would serve them no good once dead. Regardless, even his patience was drawing thin. She clearly did not want to learn why he had selected the codename Reaper. Though Death would also be a fitting one.

"I'm sure you both know my Lord is betrothed to Lady Seika of the Toraono Clan. Tell my why do you think they are getting married?" she would ask them. "For two reasons I suspect. Because he longs for companionship and to solidify his ties to Sunagakure. Am I wrong?" Kazuki would share his reasoning. Was he wrong? Only she could say.​
fnhhf8.png

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 5: 'SorryNotSorry'| ANBU Corps Arc said:
[col]The red eyes would watch the female as she spoke. It seemed she was insistent on pushing his buttons and did not care to show any respect in this situation. It was a stupid move, not brave or proud. What pest would crawl into someone home and spout such drivel that made it seem like you were in charge. But she poked, she prodded, and although he gave her fair warning to watch her words, she seemed to refuse to heed such a gracious warning. Instead she made reference to needing more training. Tenken was unsure if the ANBU of the destroyed village of Mist were as the woman said, those that lacked self respect and would allow and intruder to walk into their domain and speak down to them. If that was the truth, it was no wonder the village was wiped from this world. After the female posed her final question, Tenken would state his opinion.

"Repect..."

Without hesitation, his body would move forward at his full speed and appear directly in front of the female messenger. Upon appearing, his right arm would dart across his body and slam into the side of the head of the female. If she happened to truly not be a shinobi, this would probably be the outcome:
tumblr_m8o537PigC1qbkprxo2_500.gif

"...I hope you learn it in the next life."

The only thing that might muck up his plans would be Reaper; would the co-Sennin allow him to finish off this interloper or would he intervene on her behalf? It was true he was curious probably just as much as Reaper on what information they could get from the member of the Miroku clan, but the female sealed her own fate when she explained she had a seal that kept her from discussing secrets of the clan and of its leader. Knowing such a thing eliminated finding anything worthwhile from her, so the only play she had was to respond in kind to the request of the two before her.

Oh well...

The Miroku at this time appeared like pushy children who believed themselves to be untouchable, and their darkness that seemed to be seeping into the village was no better than the threat of the Sovereign. One falling today merely granted that one the opportunity to prepare hell for the arrival of the rest.

[Tentative B-Mod call; if there is no objection to the kill or if Kazuki does not wish to stop my attack, I don't see a reason to complete the call but will do so in order to make this kosher if that is what is requested. If Kazuki does plan on stopping, please let me know and I will complete the BMOD call so we can cat-and-mouse it up!]
OOC:
Any issues or something, please feel free to PM me.
|

Rank ANBU Sennin
ANBU Data
Fight Data
Pending Official BMOD Call, but currently attempting basic strike on ToukaActionsWiPWeapon EquippedWiPMood MusicWiPMISC X
[/legend]​
[/col]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Edited for Touka's Death ^-^
OOC: Sorry it took so long its been a messed up a week.

It seemed that this would be the end of their encounter. When the robotic anbu appeared before her with a flicker she smiled whispering "Akkuma..." to feel his name escaping her lips once more. In an instance the blow was dealt and the sound of the woman's neck could be heard snapping from the force. As her body fell back the seals spread over her body, from the wrist up. Her flesh and even clothes completely disappearing, truthfully the end effect of the seal was much like a seal version of an anbu jutsu the two shadows might know. There was nothing left to show that she had been there except the letter she had left in the hands of Reaper, now one could only wonder what the anbu would do. Most importantly what would the Demon do when his messenger didn't return, what assumptions and accusations he would throw around. Most importantly who would he blame? Time would only tell all that was certain is Touka no longer lived her light had faded from this world.

~Elsewhere~
Akkuma felt the sting of burning flesh, looking down onto his arm he saw the seal of Touka's burning into a scar. A devilish grin appeared on his face, they couldn't have just played right into his hands. Those massive clawed hands clenched into fists as moved through the desert. 'I'll deal with this after this damn Event...' he thought with a devilish chuckle, walking towards Soragakure. Should he return the demon would be looking for answers, those he believed held them would need to prepare. Heart full of rage his chakra pulsing and bloodlust fueling him. Those at this Event would feel his wrath, then he would turn his attention to those who had stolen Touka from him. He'd known she loved him and he had taken advantage of it sending her into the lair of the shadows. There would be many questions for the Kazekage and his Head of Shadows but that was neither here nor now.

Touka Dead - Clan NPC
Akkuma - Binding Seal with Touka (Ended) Aware she is dead, culprit & location unknown. Suspects already in mind (is naturally assuming Anbu are responsible)
Looking forward to our next Rp guys! ^_^

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Roku had finally reached a no turning point. Irate with such disrespect, the other ANBU Sennin moved forward, in a blink of an eye, and snapped the woman's neck with apparent ease. Few beings could survive such attack, and a civilian had zero chances of even dodging it. And so Touka became part of the world of the dead as expected. Unfortunately, something else was at work there. If they had any plans about using her corpse, they would find themselves empty handed. Akkuma had savily sealed the Miroku representative, to seemingly implode her body if death were to find her. Once the seal had stopped, nothing was left. The onyl sign she had been there was the letter hold by Reaper.

"Well, that was anti-climatic." Kazuki calmly noted as he shrugged his shoulders. "I think we need to have a word with the Kazekage and figure out what kind of deal he has made with them. You may not trust me, but I can assure you, the Miroku are far more dangerous than my clan is. Desperate times require desperate actions. Such as enlisting Mikaboshi's aid, but are we that desperate? If we keep adding strangers or declared enemies into our fold, we risk something even greater than obliteration from the Wind Daimyo. We might win the war but we will might lose our identity." the Silvery Haired Man added as he eyed his fellow Sennin. "Ready to go?" the White Wolf questioned him. The Overlord could only wonder how Roku would react to Touka's disappearance, but judging what he knew of the man, Reaper was certain he was eager to pay a visit to Takahashi Sousuke.

[MFT - 278]​
fnhhf8.png

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 6: 'Without a Trace'| ANBU Corps Arc said:
[col]She would utter her final breath, still mentioning Akkuma. This solidified to him what the Miroku clan was; a cult. Even in their death they were stripped of everything by that creature who stood at the head of their 'family'. She would begin to perish away into nothingness, which was actually perfect as it kept him from having to deal with the matter himself. The only loose end was now Reaper, who expressed his own disinterest in the Miroku gang. Finally, something they could agree on.

"I agree. I hoped to gain something from this one but as soon as she mentioned the properties of the seal two things became clear; 1. we weren't going to learn anything of great importance and 2. this man has already sentenced all those he touches to death. Entering his clan and accepting that seal is basically signing away their souls and becoming nothing more than flesh covered tools for his own agenda... so I saved her."

Certainly one way of looking at it. The best and worst of all this matter was that he did not need to address it any further. If Reaper wished to go against him he could certainly used what he witnessed to rally allies or pervert Sousuke against him. But that was the purpose of keeping his many identities concealed as much as possible; Reaper knew who Tenken was behind the mask but no one outside of him present today had a clue. The ANBU world was truly a gray one.

"Reaper, I am a man of privacy and if you hold any objection to the actions I've carried out today, especially with the lack of physical evidence remaining, I ask to address with me personally. While I plan on purging this cancer known as the Miroku, I'd rather not have them on my trail this early."

He had not interacted with a Miroku clansmen in the same identity, and from what he had gained through this conversation was that Akkuma still believed Mikaboshi to be the Sennin of the ANBU branch. He also learned about the seal he would now assume would be on all Miroku associates, so torture would not be necessary. Maybe this wasn't a lost interaction after all...

OOC:
Topic Left
|

Rank ANBU Sennin
ANBU Data
Fight Data
Pending Official BMOD Call, but currently attempting basic strike on ToukaActionsWiPWeapon EquippedWiPMood MusicWiPMISC X
[/legend]​
[/col]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
"I agree. I hoped to gain something from this one but as soon as she mentioned the properties of the seal two things became clear; 1. we weren't going to learn anything of great importance and 2. this man has already sentenced all those he touches to death. Entering his clan and accepting that seal is basically signing away their souls and becoming nothing more than flesh covered tools for his own agenda... so I saved her." Tenken would note upon hearing Reaper's words about visiting the Kazekage. It would seem they were in agreement. A first in their recent work relationship. Odd in fact, given the level of distrust Roku had declared to have for Kazuki. But perhaps a sign things were turning. After all, if they were Sousuke's knights, they had to get along. A well oiled machine was needed, and they were both part of that machine. His reasons for killer her though, were one way to see it. Not certainly how the Overlord saw it. "Reaper, I am a man of privacy and if you hold any objection to the actions I've carried out today, especially with the lack of physical evidence remaining, I ask to address with me personally. While I plan on purging this cancer known as the Miroku, I'd rather not have them on my trail this early." Tenken added before the White Wolf could say anything. The Co-Sennin had decided to put it bluntly. That was good, the Silvery Haired Man preferred it that way.

"Not really. I would have killed her myself after getting some answers. There was information we could obtain from her that would not activate her seal. But alas it is too late now. Perhaps next time you can try to refrain that killing hand of yours. But what is done is done." his Co-Sennin stated. There was no point in arguing the deed, because it would have happened either way. "I do wonder if that seal also had a different use that we are not known of. Imagine if in the moment Touka died, Akkuma became aware of it? He may now she has expired. It is in the realm of possibility and we must take that into account." Reaper noted. It was something that could happen. And it true, it would hasten everything. "Time to meet Sousuke."

[MFT - 391]
[Topic Left]​
fnhhf8.png

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back