Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Sennin Office [Requesting Kazuki]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 1: 'Needing a Helping Hand'|Rebirth Arc said:
[col]It had been a while since he had been in the tower. The last time he was present was following the birth of the abomination once known as Fuu, and now following the birth of another abomination. He would let out a sigh followed by a smirk. It seemed like it was so close and yet so long ago, he wandered if there would ever be a point in attempting to talk to the creature that was once known as Fuu. Her new version seemed blinded by her own emotions.

It had also been awhile since he adorned himself in a button up shirt and tie. This attire was much closer to what he wore during his younger years when he had long flowing blonde hair. Aside from the noticeable big changes, a lot had changed externally and internally for the man. Yet, he was not quite complete.

Placing his hand to his communication device he would open a line out into the village.

"Attention, will Sennin Kazuki please report to the Kazekage tower. Sennin Roku would like a word."

Releasing the device he would find himself a seat, take a sitting position, prop his feet up on the table and allow a smirk to sprawl out across his face. The waiting game would commence.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:

|
720ee16a91311fe99f5af293bcb10e5c_zps4hkp5dkl.jpg
[legend="[img]http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/uu291/elcrazycac/Abom%20Transformations%20and%20New%20KASHA%20gifs/LOa6jKb_zpsf3foiwjr.png[/img]"]

Name: Roku
Epithet:
Height: 6'2"
Build: Lean and Muscular
Eyes: Red
Blood Type: O Negative
Personal Data
Dojo
Fight Data
Maintains:

Actions

Conditional:

MISC:
Actions
X
[/legend]​
[/col]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
How much time had passed since Kazuki had seen Roku? Weeks? Months? Years? He could not tell, although he remembered quite well the last such occasion. Sousuke had conjured his Sennins for a meeting where the future of Sunagakure would be discussed. Unfortunately, after the appearance of former ANBU Sennin Mikaboshi and his new protégé, the once known as Fuu, all hell broke loose. No doubt, some in part due to the Senju Overlord’s actions. The deal that had been formed between Sunagakure and the Lord of the Deep Court was essentially over, although not all could be credited to the White Wolf’s presence and deeds. There were others to be blamed. The Silvery Haired Man did not feel guilty about what had transpired back then. The deal was dead start and sooner or later, things would have turned out as they did, he just sped it up a notch. Now that things were much clearer between both parties, everything was easier to manage. Even if their situation was still as dangerous as ever. The Street Sennin’s parting words had been a promise of a future meeting between him and the Occult Sennin. And it would seem today was M Day. ”Attention, will Sennin Kazuki please report to the Kazekage Tower. Sennin Roku would like a word.” Reaper would hear his name being broadcasted into the entire village. Luckily the Silvery Haired Man was in the vicinity so it would not take much time to reach the other guy.

Reaper would quickly make his way throughout the tower toward where Sousuke’s childhood friend waited for him. Considering what he knew about Roku, he was surely going to be shocked. Upon entering the room, the Deep Court Hybrid would find out a guy dressed with a shirt and a tie. Was that Roku at all? Change of outfit aside, which was completely normal, although out of the line as far as Kazuki knew about him, something was different. Like an aura of weirdness, just as much as the Senju Overlord emitted one of coldness and death. The White Wolf could not tell exactly what had happened and what had changed, but the other Sennin was markedly different. Perhaps he was going to find out. ”Roku.” Reaper would simply state as he sat down in front of him and mimicked his posture.​
|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qMBans8jyM]Death Approaches[/url]]"]
x0xsld.jpg

Senju Kazuki - Occult Sennin
sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 2: 'Friends said:
[col]He would bow to his fellow Sennin as he sat across from him. Since their last meeting, Roku had went from short white hair to long dark hair, and while that would be the most readily noticed change about him, there was a multitude different between that Roku and this one. Taking his feet off the table, he would lean forward and wrap the fingers of his still present right hand around the nub of his former left hand.

"Lost a hand, anything new in your neck of the woods these days, Reaper?"

During the last time he was in this tower, he learned that Kazuki was half Ancient. Since that meeting, Roku learned that he had an unusual affinity towards his kind. Whether it was the fact knowing what Kazuki was or maybe it was an internal, animal instinct calling from within, Roku could feel an excitement rising within him since the other Sennin entered the room. Kazuki had something. Roku wanted him to share. There, however, was no reason to rush such a thing.

"Last time we were here, you had an interesting verbal altercation with Mikaboshi... said some funny things...but you come from his court, right? Do you share a bond with Mikaboshi, something familiar? Do you feel affection towards him like your human side does the Senju?"

Curiousity. Maybe he was a cat.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:

|
[legend="[img]http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/uu291/elcrazycac/Abom%20Transformations%20and%20New%20KASHA%20gifs/LOa6jKb_zpsf3foiwjr.png[/img]"]

Epithet:
Personal Data
Dojo
Fight Data
Maintains:

Actions

Conditional:

MISC:
Actions
X
[/legend]​
[/col]
[/quote]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Kazuki had noticed the change in Roku’s outfit. Shirt and tie, something, on his knowledge of the guy, very uncharacteristic. But as his black irised eyes inspected his fellow Sennin, he noticed one other change. A physical one, one that was hard to miss. In their last encounter, the Senju Overlord’s silver hair was aptly matched by Roku’s white. But now he was different. White had been replaced with black. And short shifted for long. Removing his legs from the table, black haired man would lean forward and wrap his right hand around the lump that was his left one. ”Lost a hand, anything new in your neck of the woods these days, Reaper?” he inquired. ”So I see. And that change is the only one that I see. Hair color has changed, your dress code has shifted. But I would guess your transformation has not ended with that. Am I right?” the White Wolf would answer. He would extend both arms before continuing his reply. ”I am still whole as you can see. Nothing changed here. Mutations are not my style.” he stated. Although that was not entirely true. Since they had parted ways, the Silvery Haired Man had enlarged his soul army with almost two thousand new ones. He was considerably stronger than before, something that, perhaps, Roku would capture given his new affinity to the Ancient kind. And he also ignored the fact that he had a hole in his chest, where his heart rested. But that was something he had with him before he joined Sunagakure. A remnant of a dealing with the Youkai contract.

”Last time we were here, you had an interesting verbal altercation with Mikaboshi… said some funny things… but you come from his court, right? Do you share a bond with Mikaboshi, something familiar? Do you feel affection towards him like your human side does the Senju?” the Nameless would question, directing their conversation toward a side Reaper was not expecting. He sat in silence for a while, eyeing his fellow Sennin, trying to ascertain what kind of game he was trying to play there. The black haired man was a strange individual, perhaps even stranger than the Occult Sennin himself. ”I have to wonder why you are so interested in my family’s genealogy now, so suddenly? In fact, if I were go guess you are poking me for information. I believe your questions are anything but innocent. For what end you want to know this, I do not know. Why don’t you come clean with me?” the Deep Court Hybrid answered, giving him questions of his own. But did that mean Roku would come out knowing nothing? No, not really. Kazuki was going to give him what he wanted nonetheless. ”A bond you have asked? No, the only thing me and him share is the fact that we belong to the same court. I don’t even share the same powerset as him. As for the affection inquiry, I think I have made abundantly clear where my affections lie, in last meeting, won’t you say?”. Although there was the possibility that the Lord of the Deep Court was the White Wolf’s progenitor, there was still no love between them. In fact, one could say there was a level of animosity only found between bitter enemies. Something he could not explain the reason why , but it was there and the chance of repairing it seemed slim. Perhaps all Deep Court ancients were naturally very competitive. Or perhaps it was because of the Silvery Haired Man’s Senju nature, which compelled him to garner power. And finally it could be because he was human as well, and Mikaboshi had a deep hatred for humanity.​
|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qMBans8jyM]Death Approaches[/url]]"]
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 3: 'Friends said:
[col]It seemed that Kazuki was on to him in a certain regard. Maybe it was normal for those like him, and in the same sense like himself, to notice when one becomes more 'similar'. What he did not enjoy in this encounter was that Kazuki was playing coy with his responses, but that honestly seemed to be how his personality was, he had never truly seen the man cut loose.

"Just checking, and yes I remember your words... actually I want to talk about that in a bit, anyways, I hold curiosity about it because I wanted to know how someone in your position felt about their kin. You see, there is another individual that recently joined your court that I am curious about what is going through her mind, in what light she might see Mikaboshi and ultimately if there was any deep, potentially subconscious feeling towards those in the court."

He would remember what was once Fuu.

"As you've probably noticed, I've experienced some changes during my soul searching the desert, and while I've become more enlightened in the entities known as Ancients and how their existence balances with humanity, there is still one thing I cannot forgive; so, I cared to know if you cared for Mikaboshi, as at some point he will probably be dead. Would you mourn his loss? And Michi... I guess another concern I had was if both of them were gone if you'd consider that an attack on you personally, sort of going back to how much of a bond you share with those within the court."

It was a similar situation that could play out with humans. Michi was not born into the family, so it would be like a cousin that was introduced through marriage. If someone was to kill them and your great-grandfather, how much anger would you feel towards the party who had carried out the deed. Making enemies of those two would not be a light matter and then having to worry about Kazuki would make things even more difficult.

"Back to your last encounter with Mikaboshi, you said something about making your own court. At the time, I thought it was a hilarious barb to agitate him, but during my reflections I came to think about your idea even more."

It was interesting concept, the notion of creating one's own court. He was oblivious to the whole hierarchy and caste like system that played into the Ancients of old and their separations into specific courts, but that was the past. This was a new age and the Daimyo had been toying with bending the barrier between Human and the gambit of celestial-like entities that existed in the world. Maybe it was time to draw new lines.

"I guess what I am trying to ask is, would you like to form the Death Court, or whatever name you desire, and would you let me join it?"

Setting things in motion.
OOC:

|

Epithet:
Personal Data
Dojo
Fight Data
Maintains:

Actions

Conditional:

MISC:
Actions
X
[/legend]​
[/col]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
"Just checking, and yes I remember your words... actually I want to talk about that in a bit, anyways, I hold curiosity about it because I wanted to know how someone in your position felt about their kin. You see, there is another individual that recently joined your court that I am curious about what is going through her mind, in what light she might see Mikaboshi and ultimately if there was any deep, potentially subconscious feeling towards those in the court. As you've probably noticed, I've experienced some changes during my soul searching the desert, and while I've become more enlightened in the entities known as Ancients and how their existence balances with humanity, there is still one thing I cannot forgive; so, I cared to know if you cared for Mikaboshi, as at some point he will probably be dead. Would you mourn his loss? And Michi... I guess another concern I had was if both of them were gone if you'd consider that an attack on you personally, sort of going back to how much of a bond you share with those within the court." Roku would explain why he was so interested to know Kazuki's feelings toward Mikaboshi. Because once he went after the Deep Court Lord, he wanted to know if he get a vengeful Deep Court Hybrid on his tail. The truth is that the Senju Overlord would never do that thing, since he felt no real kinship toward the leader of court. "Mikaboshi maybe the Lord of the court I belong to, and, in a sense, the being I should owe allegiance to, being part of his court and all. But there is no such thing between me and him. I owe him no loyalty. In fact, the only thing going on with each other is spite. Killing him is something I am after as well. He is our enemy. And what I do to enemies is slay them." Reaper would clarify. The Black Haired Man also mentioned that he, indeed, had changed. But, along with the hair color, what else had shifted? "Besides the apparent change in hair color and style, what other changes have you incurred? I feel a sense of familiarity with you, something I did not feel before. What has happened to you?" the White Wolf would inquire. Roku was aware that the Silvery Haired Man had changed. He was no longer human, he was only it in part. But what had happened to the other guy?

"Back to your last encounter with Mikaboshi, you said something about making your own court. At the time, I thought it was a hilarious barb to agitate him, but during my reflections I came to think about your idea even more. I guess what I am trying to ask is, would you like to form the Death Court, or whatever name you desire, and would you let me join it?" Now that was a shock. The Occult Sennin had indeed stated that, but he had yet to take any measures into making into reality. He felt, back then, that creating a gap between him and one of the state's enemies was a necessary precaution. And the Deep Court Hybrid still felt the same. But he had never expected to have an offer of joining coming from the Roku himself. "In theory, Courts are for Ancients. As far as I'm aware, you are not one. But that was the old notion of a court. This is a new age, a ew time. And with those come new definitions. Perhaps this day will mark the birth of the Death Court, with me as its rightful Lord and you as my second-in-command. And if that happens, let our enemies tremble, as we will sow the field and ground will be littered with their corpses. Death shall walk this earth again."
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 4: 'Friends said:
[col]Kazuki asked what else had changed, noting a familiarity with himself now that might not have been there before. While that was not completely false, it was not completely true as the change within Roku was lying dormant but always present. Yet, it was a newness that now found him more similar to the half Ancient, but he was not completely sure it was simply Ancients he shared a bond with. The sandworm seemed compatiable to his absorption, so far. Maybe he was something more complex than just simply being something forged of Ancients and humanity.

"What else has changed?"

Good question, and one he had been thinking of for a while as to how to accurately describe.

"Evolution."

Maybe that was all there was to it; he had evolved. It was excelerated due to the Ancient he had originally met, but still, in his mind, he had surpassed the extents of humans. In actuallity, and practicality, he had done that well before his changes in the desert, after his brush with death in the Diamond Maelstrom. Nearly dying, changing, growing, if this wasn't evolution, he did not know what else to call it.

"Death Court it is... before we make this official I would like to seal this newly forged partnership with a handshake."

No need for secrets with his new friend.

"But not a normal handshake. When you make physical contact with me, I would like for you to inject me with your Ancient Energy.... something similar to what I assume Mikaboshi did to Fuu. Don't worry, you don't need to attempt to kill me with it, nor do you need to worry about my death as a result of it. Figured you are right about the humans in the Court thing, I mean they were slaves but I don't plan on being a slave to you. Second-in-Command will do nicely."

Regardless of whether the halfling took his hand or not, he would be reminded of his first friendly Ancient.

"Do you know a Shiori?"
OOC:
Requesting the Hell Seal if the friendly Dark Sage would like to seal me for his free weekly ;)
|

Epithet:
Personal Data
Dojo
Fight Data
Maintains:

Actions

Conditional:

MISC:
Actions
X
[/legend]​
[/col]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
"What else has changed? Evolution." Roku answered. Although it was an odd one. Was he implying he was evolving? Any race in their world never really stopped evolving. Evolution never really stopped, although one would never know it, since it always took a long, long time, for its effects to be seen. Was he saying he was evolving at such a fast rate, that signs were visible in mere weeks? Impossible. That notion was preposterous. Yet, here was the Black Haired Man, different, only after a few weeks since their last encounter. "Are you saying what I think you are saying? That you have, somehow, unlocked the key for fast evolution? Such a thing would require an alien DNA composition and the necessary requirement of a vast energetic resource. I have been absorbing souls all my life and that can be explain because of Ancient nature. Humans do not operate like you or me. Who made you Roku?" Kazuki would question him. The Senju Overlord had Ancient DNA within him, his family had it, dormant for generations until he awakened it. Thanks to two external interventions. One came from the Holy ceremony of the Senju Clan. And the other thanks to Mother Suna. So what had happened the other Sennin?

"Death Court it is... before we make this official I would like to seal this newly forged partnership with a handshake." Roku would request, before explaining this handshake would not be a normal one. "But not a normal handshake. When you make physical contact with me, I would like for you to inject me with your Ancient Energy.... something similar to what I assume Mikaboshi did to Fuu. Don't worry, you don't need to attempt to kill me with it, nor do you need to worry about my death as a result of it. Figured you are right about the humans in the Court thing, I mean they were slaves but I don't plan on being a slave to you. Second-in-Command will do nicely.". It was an odd request. Reaper had no idea of why he wanted his energy, but given the theory he had just concocted, things started to make sense. "This is going to sting, like hell." the White Wolf would agree. The Silvery Haired Man would cover his right hand in pitch black chakra, which was the representation of his Deep Court energy. By making contact with Roku's own hand, he would transfer that chakra into the other man's body. A surge of energy Roku would feel. If said energy had the ability to leave some taste in the guy's mouth, it would be very bitter and death-like. Reaper could be a Deep Court Hybrid, but the theme of Death was very predominant in him.

"Do you know a Shiori?" the Nameless would inquiry, after the energy transfer process had been done. The Occult Sennin pondered for a bit. Was he aware that Shiori was actually Mother Suna? When did he see her? Strange. "Takahashi Shiori. Adopted cousin of Takahashi Sousuke. A medical ninja of Sunagakure. Although that was all an alias of what she really is. The Earth Court Queen, also known as Mother Suna." Kazuki basically recited that knowledge. "I have met her in both forms. In fact, one could credit her for my transformation. Why do you ask?" the Senju Overlord would inquire. Was he going to say he had discovered his new abilities thanks to her intervention as well? Coincidence much?

OC:
I am a Dark Sage. Giving Roku a free Hell Cursed Seal.​
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 5: 'Friends said:
[col]And just like that, Kazuki agreed to his request. In the back of his mind, there was some dissonance within Roku as he felt like he had tricked the Sennin, when in actuality he had been very upfront with the halfling. He was very sincere in wanting to forge a partnership with the Senju, and there was already a foundation formed from their work in the ANBU ranks together.

Oh, we should go ahead and cross that bridge, the Miroku one, at some point. I have an idea~

Kazuki, cloaking his had in dark energy, would take hold of Roku's one and only hand and begin to push his energy into him. He had given Roku a warning of the pain, something he had heard before from another entity of Ancient origin. A smirk would appear on his face as the energy began to flood into his body.

"You'd be surprised..."

A warning of his own as the dark powers of Kazuki's Deep Court ties began to manifest upon the exposed flesh of Roku's hand, neck and face as a spiraling marking that seemed to spread like a virus across him. The markings continued to multiple and grow as an energy emanated from his body. The feeling that surged through him was different than what he had gained from Shiori, potentially an indication that his body seemed to react differently to different courts but what that meant overall was beyond his foggiest guess. Much like Kazuki had mentioned, there was a sharp pain, and a terrible taste, that came over him, but much like his interaction with Shiori it would quickly subside to a feeling of ecstasy and elation. A pained expression would quickly become one of joy as the power seemed to give him a superhuman feeling, yet the Deep Court would have a much different impact on his abilities. But that would be something he discovered later on down the road. The chakra emanating from his body would begin to solidify and turn into a casing that seemed to coat him, giving him a drastically altered appearance.
latest

"Interesting...."

And just like that, the chakra coating would disperse and the markings would disappear from his flesh, ultimately resulting in another tattoo that would emerge upon his body. His attention would then turn to Kazuki's information on the one he had met in the desert.

"Oh... that is also interesting. I met her, she tried to eat me I believe."

His tone was almost matter-of-fact for someone that felt they were almost eaten by another living being.
OOC:
Accepting the Hell Seal!
|

Epithet:
Personal Data
Dojo
Fight Data
Maintains:

Actions

Conditional:

MISC:
Actions
X
[/legend]​
[/col]
[/quote]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Kazuki shoved his dark, necrotic ancient energy into Roku's body, giving him a fair warning of what the hell he was about to experience. As expected, the other guy's face showed signs of pain but was eventually changed into expressions of joy. The Senju Overlord raised an eyebrow. He was very confused, a feeling that would be further augmented as Sousuke's oldest friend underwent a startling transformation. "Interesting...." this new creature in front of him would mutter. The White Wolf's face would shift from calm to surprise as he realized something. "The resemblance is uncanny." he would mutter as he conjured his dark chakra. Beside him, but toward his left, a blob of shadows would emerge from the ground and would begin to mutate. A second creature would show once the summoning process was over. It was a match with Roku's new appearance. "By all accounts this should be impossible. Yet, it is unfolding before my very eyes. I have never seen someone matching this one's appearance before, yet you have managed it Roku. What are you?" the Silvery Haired Man would state. With a flick of his wrist, Carnage would return to the oblivion. "Human you are not. That I can tell. No..." Reaper would declare before correcting himself. "That I know. You have shown me something I had never seen before, and believe in me when I say, I have seen plenty in my life. I hail from a clan that has the tendency of showing the most improbable skill sets. And that includes me and my ability to reap souls. But this is something new." Whatever he was not, was certain. But what he really was, continued to be a mystery.

"Oh... that is also interesting. I met her, she tried to eat me I believe." Roku would note once the conversation had returned toward the nature of Shiori. "No wonder, after what I have seen. You may represent a danger to her and her species that she was accounting for. In a sense, you are just like the Sovereign. You are able to absorb the energies of an Ancient and use them to your own benefit. I can safely assume she has not eaten you. What is her fate?" the Occult Sennin would inquire. The last time he had seen the Earth Queen, she was fine and healthy. But after what he had witnessed he was not entirely certain if she was still alive at all.

Now that the existence of the Death Court was a reality, the Death Court Lord had a second present for his Second-in-Command. He would, once again, muster his dark chakra. Placing both his hands over the table, Kazuki would allow his shadows to drip into it, forming two identical orbs of dark matter. They would mutate and eventually take the shape of two identical swords, save for one particular detail. "This is my sword. Frostmourne. Used to be my conduit for reaping souls, although I no longer need it for such ventures." the Senju Overlord would note as he pointed toward the black bladed weapon. "This one will be yours, if you accept. I have found it throughout my travels in a long forgotten ruin. It seems to emit constant heat and when wielded for violent purposes, it turns everything into ash. I have named it Ashbringer. Pick it up." the White Wolf would explain after pointing toward the red bladed sword.​
|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXpnI52cLEc]Death Approaches[/url]]"]
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 5: 'Friends said:
[col]Kazuki would summon forth an entity that would look identical to the energy wrapped Roku, which would be interesting say the least. If nothing else it showed that his ability was one that literally caused him to take on some sort of characteristics from those he sampled. He could only help but smile. Once more Kazuki would ask him what he was, apparently not a fan of the response he had given earlier.

"Evolution. Karma. A weapon. A god. A devil. An angel. A Nameless. A prodigy of the lost. Who really knows, ya know? This world is vast and full of strange oddities, which as you said about your clans abilities, that seem improbable. I am Roku, best answer I have for now."

Sure, he had questions about his real name and his real lineage and how much of that factored into what he was now; did Nao make him like this or was it because he was like this already that Nao believed he could make use of him. It would be far too simplistic to just simply say he was the same as the Sovereign youth.

"The Sovereign, similar? In the sense that a cat and lion share similarities. However, I do feel like I better understand them, but it won't change my opinion on what needs to happen to them."

Nao's pet projects would be in line for a culling.

"Shiori is fine, probably plotting my death, but she got out of our grave before I did."

Looooong story.

Kazuki would then produce two blades and explain his sword, Frostmourne, and its former service it provided. The second sword, one with a red blade and fiery persona to match its appearance, would be gifted to him. It was a very kind gesture, and the Journeyman would not only take the offer but would study the blade with an eye that most layman would not possess.

"Hmmm, interesting blade. Ashbringer, huh?"

Grasping the hilt of the blade he would do as his fellow Sennin asked and take it up as a devilsh grin would unfurl upon his face.

"Any issue if I tinker with it a bit?"
OOC:
Accepting the Hell Seal!
|

Epithet:
Personal Data
Dojo
Fight Data
Maintains:

Actions

Conditional:

MISC:
Actions
X
[/legend]​
[/col]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
”Evolution. Karma. A weapon. A god. A devil. An angel. A Nameless. A prodigy of the lost. Who really knows, ya know? This world is vast and full of strange oddities, which as you said about your clans abilities, that seem improbable. I am Roku, best answer I have for now.” Roku would say after being questioned again about what he really was. Was it a fulfilling answer? Not really. Kazuki was still curious, because, in a sense, the guy’s response was not a true one. Was Roku simply being coy? Or was he not aware of what he really was? ”Maybe you really don’t know what you are. Maybe you do and you are not comfortable in sharing your true nature at this time. But if the former is true, I will help you find the answers. After all, what kind of Lord would I be if I don’t care about my underlings? I want the Death Court to be like my own clan. We care and protect each other first, and I will do the same with our Court. And just like with the Senju, our second focus is protection of our village. We may be Abominations in the eyes of our peers, human and ancient alike, and we may be distrusted by both, but we will protect Sunagakure no matter what. And if we fail in our duty, we will surely avenge it.” the Senju Overlord would note, something he was quite certain the other Sennin would happily agree with. They could have divergent methods, divergent ideals, but there was one thing that linked them, their desire of protecting the village of Sand.

”The Sovereign, similar? In the sense that a cat and a lion share similarities. However, I do feel like I better understand them, but it won’t change my opinion on what needs to happen to them.” Roku would declare after hearing the White Wolf’s comparison between him and the Sovereign group. The Silvery Haired Man would nod. ”Good to know. I believe the Sovereign are too indoctrinated to allow us to sway them. They will fight to the death for the Daimyo. There is only one way to go. We will have to slaughter them all. And those that have my direct involvement will have their souls, essences or whatever they have, lost to me.” Reaper would agree. He still felt, however, that there were more to say about Roku’s condition. ”The Sovereign were created by Nao, the Daimyo’s personal Dark Sage. Something one could say about me. I am what people call a Dark Sage. Dark Sages have the tendency of experimenting, and truth be told, my outward appearance is the result of such tampering. I wonder if what you can do is the result of someone tampering with your genes.” he would note. Both him and Nao were Dark Sages, but the Occult Sennin was not aware of how to combine human with ancient to create people like the Sovereign. While different, Roku and them shared something. It seemed logical, at this time, to point that the Sennin could have been messed up by Nao. But he had no proof of that, no facts, nothing to corroborate his growing theory. Even worse, if Nao did have anything to do with Roku, was him a spy after all? No, he had to discard such thoughts. Disunity was the last thing they needed now. Which is why he had not said it. Why he had not questioned him if Nao had any direct intervention in his powerset.

”Shiori is fine, probably plotting my death, but she got out of our grave before I did.” he would state. Grave? ”That is something I would like to know in detail. But I am certain your death is not the only thing she is plotting.” the Death Court Lord would note.

After presenting him with a sword of legend, Kazuki noticed that Roku was carefully studying the blade. In fact, he would be remembered of someone else. Sousuke also assumed the same posture and expression on his face whenever any type of craftsmanship was involved. Who knew Roku was a Journeyman like their Kage. ”Hmmm, interesting blade. Ashbringer, huh?” his Lieutenant would ask. The Senju Overlord would simply nod in return. Reaper would watch as Roku would grab the sword and take it up from the table. A grin surfacing on his face. ”Any issue if I tinker with it a bit?” he would ask. The White Wolf would grasp his own, mimicking the other guy’s posture. ”The sword is yours Roku. Do with it what you want. Change its name if you feel like it. I have never used it before. Frostmourne is the only weapon I want or need. But if you think of it, these two swords share quite an ironic relationship. I have sword of shadows and ice. You have a sword of fire and light. They are opposites, a little bit like we are. But both swords have the same purpose. To slay the enemies of Sunagakure.” the Occult Sennin would say.

Between them both, Sousuke and Kuro, they all represented Sand’s best or worst. They were Sunagakure’s best chances of survival. But they were all very different. Together, though, they should be a force to be reckoned with.

”Ah. Since I spoke about slaying the Sovereign.” the Deep Court Hybrid would declare. Time to show his recent accomplishments. An orb of shadows would drop from Kazuki’s body. Second after second, waver after waver, the orb shaped itself into a female. She had blue hair and wore a purple, somewhat revealing dress. She was somewhat pale, but not as extremely so like the Senju Overlord. ”Meet Shichi, former member of the Sovereign. Now, well…” Reaper announced, completely unaware if Roku already knew who she was or not.

[MFT=975]​
|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXpnI52cLEc]Death Approaches[/url]]"]
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 6: 'Friends said:
[col]So much had changed while on a few moments had passed. Roku now had a sword. Kazuki now had his own court. There was a female materializing from the darkness that fell from Kazuki. Again, a lot of things had been happening.

"Oh, Kazuki, that underling thing may hurt my feelings if you aren't careful.... so you captured one as well? Is she dead?"

Her complexion wasn't the best, in fact it was more likely she was dead just based on her appearance. Would killing her really help their situation.

Oh yea... did I kill Ms. 10 or did I just leave her for dead... I'll need to go and check that out when I get a free moment.

Placing the sword upon his back he would await for the female to show any signs of life or for Kazuki to make clear why he brought forth her body. Likening himself to Nao made it clear that he could probably do something to animate the dead. He already knew that the Sennin was a reaper of souls and fed on them due to his Ancient heritage, but wasn't completely sure if that meant he could hold onto souls indefinitely for future use. If so, then it wouldn't matter if he killed Ms. 7 or not if he could just bring her right back.

If he could do that, would it be similar to what Nao has done to Fuu or is it different. Could he do things like Nao... I will need to dig at that further.
OOC:
Accepting the Hell Seal!
|

Epithet:
Personal Data
Dojo
Fight Data
Maintains:

Actions

Conditional:

MISC:
Actions
X
[/legend]​
[/col]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
"Oh, Kazuki, that underling thing may hurt my feelings if you aren't careful.... so you captured one as well? Is she dead?" Roku would say upon seeing and realizing who the woman was. A woman that Kazuki had just brought forth from the void realm, where the souls he had captured along the years, waited to be called and do his bidding. Thousands upon thousands of essences captured. An endless host he could call upon anytime he so desired. There were those that were called crazy prepared because they had plans upon plans. Tools upon tools, and they were ready for any circumstance thanks to those. The Senju Overlord was one of them, but not of the common sort. He could save himself from, virtually, any peril, because he had such a diverse host of beings to call upon. Each one with a single purpose or powerset fit for the event at hand. And when in doubt, he could just call them all and overwhelm whatever threat he was fighting at the moment. After hearing the Sennin's words, the White Wolf had to question the guy's intelligence. He had always considered Roku to be a smart guy, but for him to think he had set loose a Sovereign in the middle of the village, right in the Kazekage's tower, he had to be mad. Did he forgot how dangerous those men and women were? "Of course she is dead. Do you take me for a fool?" the silvery haired man would retort. "This village may have a ton of fools, but I am not one of them." Reaper would conclude before sending Shichi away.

"I was in Soon's Haven when she approached me, posing as a reporter. After rebuking her for the nth time, another Sovereign showed up." the Occult Sennin began sharing his tale. He still remembered it well. "This new guy was hardly human, if at all. All my attacks were utterly ineffective and I would have certainly perished that day. Luckily, he was simply more interested in spreading chaos and destruction. Shichi was caught in the fire and would have drowned if it were not for the timely intervention from one of my summons. After struggling a bit, she was subdued. The other guy simply left and I took her as my prisoner." The damage done to Soon's harbor had already been repaired by now. Although after the Kraken's assault, it was in dire need of repairing again. By now, he was moving toward the part where he went into a secluded cave and interrogated her. "After finding an appropriate place, I began interrogating her. She attempted to sell me a ridiculous story. And even tried to take control of my mind. Through her I learned, however, that the Daimyo plans to rule the world by pitting every sovereign nation against each other. And he will just conquer what is left. And his Sovereign have been tasked of collecting dignitaries for the sole purpose of instigating war between all countries. How successful they have been so far, I do not know. In the end though, I slew her for breaking my rules one to many times. And here she was now, no longer part of the Sovereign, but under my command." Kazuki would conclude. Too much to take?

OC:
You can stop accepting Hell Seals now :p
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 7: 'Friends said:
[col]He would chuckle a bit.

"A fool? No. But you creepy Ancients seem to have the ability to manipulate people... I mean your papa was able to do something to Fuu to make her no longer fear the calling of the seals scribed upon her... maybe you got the same gifts as the ex-Sennin, how am I supposed to know?"

He did have further questions on that matter, but figured talking about Mikaboshi was a sore issue for Kazuki. His own hatred for the monster was still linger as well.

"Hmmm, so that makes two off of the board. Number 10 isn't dead, but only because I have a concern with what will happen to her body once she perished from this mortal coil. It sounds like the other one you met up with was number 3, I believe Fuu referred to him as more monster than man or something overly dramatic like that. Learn anything about him that would prove of use? I met Number 9 during my trip along with what I believe was Number 4."

He still did not get to fully explore the one Taro referred to as Shi, but he assumed that her demeanor towards her was indicative of her strength and equal footing.

"9 is a loyal meathead who is delusional in his devotion to the Sovereign and views his peers as friends or family, which makes him an irrationally dangerous person... but I have this feeling I could win him over."

Oh, Taro-bro... gonna come looking for you soon.

"4 was a female who seemed to view the relationship of the numbers, or maybe it was just with 9, differently. She was rude, condescending and seemed to view it as more of a work arrangement. Her callousness makes her dangerous but she ultimately seems like someone who would serve her own personal interests above the others. The curious thing, so not sure if it is all of them, but 9 mentioned a saying that was creepy and still sticks out in my mind; we are all malleable. I'm not sure if it was part of his conditioning or a triggering phrase for him, but it fits the motif that they have been mentally and emotionally forged to these monsters for some time."
[/i]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:
Still accepting the Hell Seal, damnit! >=|
|

Epithet:
Personal Data
Dojo
Fight Data
Maintains:

Actions

Conditional:

MISC:
Actions
X
[/legend]​
[/col]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
"A fool? No. But you creepy Ancients seem to have the ability to manipulate people... I mean your papa was able to do something to Fuu to make her no longer fear the calling of the seals scribed upon her... maybe you got the same gifts as the ex-Sennin, how am I supposed to know?" Roku would note, after being questioned if he thought Kazuki to be a fool. Curious answer it was though. Making reference to Mikaboshi as the Senju Overlord's father was certainly a quick and bullet-proof,way to invoke his ire. "As far as I am aware, any Deep Court Ancient may have mixed himself with my clan. Therefore, there is a very low chance that the Lord of the Deep Court is my progenitor." the silvery haired man would rebuke. "As I have noted previously, it seems you share a skillset with the Sovereign. Does that imply Nao had a hand in your creation?" he would calmly inquire. There was no way to know if Nao did have any active involvement with the Street Sennin, but considering who that man was, it should invoke the same kind of reaction, Mikaboshi's name did for Kazuki. Both of them could play that game.

"Hmmm, so that makes two off of the board. Number 10 isn't dead, but only because I have a concern with what will happen to her body once she perished from this mortal coil. It sounds like the other one you met up with was number 3, I believe Fuu referred to him as more monster than man or something overly dramatic like that. Learn anything about him that would prove of use? I met Number 9 during my trip along with what I believe was Number 4." the nameless would share. Reaper would ponder for a bit. "Besides the fact that he was totally immune to everything I could pull off, not much. His body seemed to be made of liquid, or something similar. He is also totally devoid of emotions, as he not only targeted the population that was congregated around the pier, he also stroke number 5. The one I killed." the Occult Sennin would reveal. "9 is a loyal meathead who is delusional in his devotion to the Sovereign and views his peers as friends or family, which makes him an irrationally dangerous person... but I have this feeling I could win him over. 4 was a female who seemed to view the relationship of the numbers, or maybe it was just with 9, differently. She was rude, condescending and seemed to view it as more of a work arrangement. Her callousness makes her dangerous but she ultimately seems like someone who would serve her own personal interests above the others. The curious thing, so not sure if it is all of them, but 9 mentioned a saying that was creepy and still sticks out in my mind; we are all malleable. I'm not sure if it was part of his conditioning or a triggering phrase for him, but it fits the motif that they have been mentally and emotionally forged to these monsters for some time." Roku would finish.

It would seem that between them both, they had already seen, or fought, half of the Sovereign. The fact that they had survived all those encounters could be credit to two things. Their own skills and sheer luck. They could not count with the latter for ever. "It seems we have already met half of their group. At least for the first 10." Kazuki would muse. "That line I have not heard before, but maybe it helps explaining why they were able to absorb Ancient energies without losing their humanity. You should question 10 about it when you have the chance. Although, maybe, you are living proof of that sentence." Was Roku as malleable as them? In fact, was Kazuki was well?​
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 8: 'Friends said:
[col]Completely ignoring the further inquiries about his comparison with the Sovereign or his own creation, he would tap his chin.

"You know, since these jackasses keep saying it, I too have wondered if I was malleable. Is that even a good quality? I mean I have a tendecy to take way more damage than a person should physically be able to take... and I am still here... but is that malleable? I'd like to think I am more akin to rigid or stern or uncompromising... words like that sound cooler."

He would shrug. It was not his mantra nor did it sound like something he wanted to believe in. Clinging to a saying that essentially meant you could get the hell beat out of you but not break, seemed more like brainwashing than words to live by. But, maybe it was all they knew? Number 3, however, seemed to fit the mold more with what he figured these people to be like. Cold, inhuman and uncaring. He didn't even attempt to save his female partner, that seemed the exact opposite of Taro. This line of thinking, which he would not notice at the time, would open the door for dire consequences in future meetings with Sovereign.

But today was not the day for understanding that sort of premonition.

"Soooooo, head of the Death Court, any other neat things you want to show me?"
OOC:
Still accepting the Hell Seal... 24 years later...
|

Epithet:
Personal Data
Dojo
Fight Data
Maintains:

Actions

Conditional:

MISC:
Actions
X
[/legend]​
[/col]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
"You know, since these jackasses keep saying it, I too have wondered if I was malleable. Is that even a good quality? I mean I have a tendency to take way more damage than a person should physically be able to take... and I am still here... but is that malleable? I'd like to think I am more akin to rigid or stern or uncompromising... words like that sound cooler." Roku would note as he tapped his chin. It was not an usual occurrence for Kazuki to fail a spot check. Today was no exception. He had noticed how the other Sennin had deliberately ignored the Senju Overlord's many remarks about a possible link between Nao and him. Wasn't this meeting about sharing information? About striking a new deal between them? By blatantly ignoring those, Roku was just doing the opposite. Shying information away. But sooner or later, the truth would come out. Patience was all that was needed and the White Wolf had that in spades. In fact, combining that, he had the luxury of a rather long life. "Maybe you are correct, but I still think malleable might mean the ability to receive Ancient energy and not become a hybrid in the process. In due time, we will learn the reason for such mantra, I am sure." the silvery haired man would comment. The more Sovereign members they fought, the greater their chances of discovering the truth. If they could survive such encounters.

"Soooooo, head of the Death Court, any other neat things you want to show me?" the nameless one would inquire. The show and tell session was over. But Reaper still had a few things to share before closure could come. "Nothing else to show, no..." the Occult Sennin would say as he shook his head. "But I have more to say." the Ranger Lord would announce as he leaned forward. "Me and Sousuke fought a Kraken singlehandedly. I came out pretty much unscathed, but he went inside the creature's throat to destroy it from within. He did not resurfaced ok, I mended what I could and dropped him at the Hospital. I am worried our current conjuncture will break him. I fear he will lose his humanity in the process of trying to defend Sunagakure. We cannot allow him that. We are monsters, you and I. Kuro is a different sort of beast now. We go were most people are not willing to. I was already far gone when I joined Sand, going further down the slope is not a worry for me. I will do what I must to protect this village, even going so far as to become inhumane. But we cannot allow Sousuke to make the same mistake. I will seek Suna and I will do what I can to contain this. I may return different than I am now, but my ideals will remain. Remember this when we meet again."

Was this a suicide mission? Probably. But he was better equipped to handle it than most shinobis of the Wind Country. And he had a sort of rapport with her. Perhaps he could survive and return stronger.

[MFT - 526]

[Attempting to leave topic]

OC:
Slight reference to this topic where I might become a Full Ancient.
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 9: 'Remember These Things'|Rebirth Arc said:
[col]It seemed that the Kage had gone off and done something foolish again. While he had yet to full see Sousuke battle, or even thought of him as a fighter, he was sure that the Kage could hold his own in a battle. The thing was, however, that someone in his position did not need to do such a thing when he had two people like the ones within this room. He wasn't completely sure on the ability of Sennin Kuro, but he would either find out soon enough or test it himself. He wanted to make sure that the three of the strongest in the village were actually that.

No, that is a lie... I just want to hit him a couple of times for the joy I imagine I would feel.

"Do the dark things Sousuke can't, won't and shouldn't do... I can agree to that. I also don't mind if you go to further depths to insure the safety of our foolish leader..."

His eyes would momentarily turn very serious as he glared down the eyes of Kazuki.

"However there is a condition that we both need to agree upon. We both have our... let's call it uniqueness. Depending on the path we travel, we will both be faced with a challenge of being full consumed by that uniqueness or keeping it in check and harnessing it. Since we both have something inside of us, and neither of us are sure what fully succumbing to that side might mean. Fuu is an excellent example, she was completely overwritten by Ancient energies and drastically changed to something that was no longer what it was before. I will be the first to admit, you becoming a full Ancient, as that does not seem impossible due to how they can make hybrids with relative ease, will force me to end our partnership as it current stands. I expect, that should I ever become fully what I might become you would do the same thing."

He wasn't sure what he could fully become but knowing that Nao played a role in it, he imagined it would not be something that would benefit the village. He was going to become something, something else, but that was more happenstance than anything. He was a newborn still maturing under his recent awakening, but there was definitely something inside him he needed to be wary of, at leas that is what he believed. As for breaking their union on the terms of Kazuki becoming a full Ancient, it was more so predicated on the fact that he was still very emotionally upset over Mikaboshi's hybridization of Fuu and Michi's attitude after the fact.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:[/b] Still accepting the Hell Seal... 24 years later...
|

Epithet:
Personal Data
Dojo
Fight Data
Maintains:

Actions

Conditional:

MISC:
Actions
X
[/legend]​
[/col]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
”Do the dark things Sousuke can’t, won’t and shouldn’t do… I can agree to that. I also don’t mind if you go to further depths to insure the safety of our foolish leader.” Roku would agree. It was good that he agreed on going to any lengths to save the Kazekage and Sand Village. What would be the point of them going down darker roads to save the village, if the Takahashi Highlord was doing the same? Their sacrifice would be in vain that way. Still, there seemed to be some divergence between them, judging from his next set of words. ”However there is a condition that we both need to agree upon. We both have our… let’s call it uniqueness. Depending on the path we travel, we will both be faced with a challenge of being full consumed by that uniqueness or keeping it in check and harnessing it. Since we both have something inside of us, and neither of us are sure what fully succumbing to that side might mean. Fuu is an excellent example, she was completely overwritten by Ancient Energies and drastically changed to something that was no longer what it was before. I will be the first to admit, you becoming a full Ancient, as that does not seem impossible due to how they can make hybrids with relative ease, will force me to end our partnership as it current stands. I expect, that should I ever become fully what I might become you would do the same thing.”

Kazuki sat in silence, absorbing those words and the meaning behind them. The White Wolf agreed on something, neither had the ability to understand what would happen to them, if they allowed the change to fully happen on them. In fact, they did not have any examples, despite what the Nameless words would indicate. ”Fuu is not a good example as you might think. She is not a Deep Court Ancient, she is just a Hybrid like me. The difference is, I barely changed. In fact, I would say she did not change much at all, as well. In my opinion, she has always been like that, except she did not have the liberty, or power, to act like it.” the silvery haired man would comment. ”I think you are aware that Nao sealed her extensively. One of the seals compelled her to obey his orders. The other ensured she would return as undead, completely under his will. Because she hated the loss of freedom she experienced, she rebelled against it. The only way she found to rebel against her captor, was to feed us information that could undermine Nao’s and the Daimyo’s efforts. She did not, however, genuinely want to help us out. She told me so and I believed in her. She just wanted to be free. Mikaboshi, in a way, offered her such freedom.” Was Roku aware of any of that? As a hybrid himself, the Senju Overlord was aware of the implications of becoming one. Of losing part of his humanity to embrace something far older and powerful. But he was also a particular case, because he had been born that way, only needed to unlock a dormant side, instead of being turned into one. ”But I fear she has just traded one master for another.”

"I understand why you would want to end this partnership if one of us went down to the dark side completely." the Ranger Lord would state, addressing that issue now. "But I don't think it would be a wise decision until we were able to sort out what kind of changes, such a transformation, would imply on ourselves. There is no way to know what will happen to me if I do become a full Deep Court Ancient. Just like we don't know what will happen if you become what you are supposed to be. We might as well not worry about it and deal with the consequences, in a pondered manner, if that time comes. Until then, well..." Kazuki would propose. Ending their partnership so soon would prove to be disastrous to Sunagakure. The Nameless had to understand that.

[Attempting to leave topic]​
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back