Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Senshi Megami -> Shinku Kasen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Old Character Name: Senshi Megami
Old Village/Missing: Stone
OCR Type: Retire
Last Known Where-abouts: Outer Maruishi
Old IC Rank: ANBU Captain

New Character Name: Shinku Kasen
Preferred Username: Kasen
New Village/Missing: Sand
New BL/CA: Chigokai
Custom Class:
Class said:
Code:
[u]Vet: Get Out of the Water[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (60+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (40+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu
[i]High:[/i] Ninjutsu Accuracy, Gen DC 
[i]Average:[/i] Others Average
[i]Low:[/i] Puppet Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Mednin
IC Rank: Mednin – Jounin level equivalent if possible, but if not I’ll try for Chunin equivalent.

Character Age: 16
Sex: Female
Character's Physical Description: Kasen is a small framed, petite girl who is more on the weaker side of actual physical strength. She is fairly short, standing only at 5'3" and weighing in at 61kg. Kasen has a very pale complexion, mostly derived from her family's natural fair skin tones, and from years of living in windowless captivity. Her long burgundy hair, almost the same shade of red as her eyes, is typically tied up in a ponytail. She's almost always wearing a smile, which flashes her noticeably sharp teeth, unnaturally acquired from the testing facility. Her body has grown into them, since being mixed with the serum, so they have become more natural, but it's still quite shocking once people see them initially. Her typical outfits jump around a lot. Many being a standard blouse, jacket, and skirt combination of some sort, while other times she feels comfortable strolling around on a hot day in shorts and a swim top. Obviously if she's working she tends to wear a lab coat, glasses, vest, and trousers of some kind. Kasen varies on whether or not she is viewed as approachable to people, but for the most part she is very peppy.
Character's Mental Description: Kasen is bubbly and fairly friendly, if not a bit withdrawn. She finds it incredibly difficult to trust people after the events of her childhood. The second she senses some kind of dishonesty, darkness, or aggression in them, she closes up and becomes defensive. In the presence of her brother, Kasen is loving and would fight anyone that she sees as a threat to him or herself. She tends to find solace in her alone time, preferring to spend it in her lab tinkering with various genetic samples and advancing her craft in prosthetics and advanced puppet making. Kasen is a kind and nurturing soul, the girl always has a smile on her face, trying not to let the darkness of her past affect her any more than it already has. She finds peace in the calming waters of the ocean, and has a strong bond with the sharks that swim in the sea, never being afraid of them thanks to Samebizu. But she finds love for other aquatic life like dolphins and whales, seals are fine too…from a distance. As a side effect from bond with Samebizu, Kasen’s eyes turn black in the presence of blood, as the Jinchuriki's natural instincts affect her more around it. She becomes instinctive, more sensitive to the surroundings, and more hyperfocused. She mainly likes to be alone in this state, choosing to meditate and speak with Samebizu. The main reason is that it’s hard for her to concentrate with so much sensory overload coming from a secondary source. Overall, Kasen aims to make the most of the rest of her life with her brother, being as happy as they can be.
Multiple Personality Application: (From Jinchuriki) Samebizu is an ancient shark that used to roam the waters off the coast of Suna, terrorizing those that happened to swim too far into her territory or harmed her kin. At least until her unfortunate death. Samebizu acts as all sharks do, and mostly acts upon instinct. She is restless, having not come to terms with her death. Since she and Kasen have formed a bond over their shared traumatic pasts, Samebizu has grown to be a motherly presence to Kasen, a protector. Since Samebizu doesn't seem to have any ill contempt towards Kasen, it's made her a little easier to control when the natural instincts want to take over. Kasen mainly has to deal with the instinctual shark quirks that bug her from time to time. Still, Samebizu is still a shark in nature, and as such will behave as one. Which also means that if Samebizu's chakra is being utilized, some of that behavior and her personality can blend or bleed over into Kasen, in more than just the physical changes that may occur. Long story short, she behaves like a shark.
Character History: [ h i s t o r y ]:
[spoilername="Warning Graphic Content"]From the moment of birth I have known no such kindness that is of this world. I can only recall darkness, evil, an overbearing sense of hopelessness. This world is full of greed, and hate, and selfishness. We consider our own narcissism and gain the epitome of what life should be. There is no realization of the lives that suffer at our own hands, the harsh words and cold detached sense of caring that we place on other people involved with us. It is so regrettable that kindness and a genuine good heart is snuffed out almost immediately for the sake of survival, because we need to feel some sort of satisfaction in the idea that someone else feels worse at our own hands, that we put them down to benefit our own progress and emotional state. No, I have never known a kindness that gave me a chance in this world. I have become friends with loneliness. I have embraced it. But I still try to see the good in the world, in people. I just can’t say that I trust anyone, that I won’t do what I believe is necessary to protect myself and my brother. I no longer have hope and expectations that thing will work out for the best and that people won’t be cruel, and I truly think that is a shame.
Let me start from what I can remember. I don’t remember much of the before really, what my beginning really was. My big brother, Kaen, told me we were born in a small village of some sort, though the exact location is unknown to me. I think it was a fishing village? Maybe a small market place? I remember the feint smell of the ocean, the salt in the air. I can remember fuzzy images of my mother. She had this pretty smile, a sense of warmth, but it was always a little off, and sometimes she was cold. Kaen said she was sick or something. Did I have a father? Kaen says no. I suppose that’s what I believe then. I don’t remember a home. I don’t remember ever having that kind of security. We lived on the streets, out of a box. Getting food was hard, and the weather was never kind. Day and night we were always at risk of being attacked. Mother protected us for what she could do, but I know Kaen was the one that got us food, and made sacrifices so we survived, so that I survived. Ever since I can remember, Kaen has been there for me, my protector. I try to help, but I’m never really allowed to. He wants to keep me safe. But what about him? I never felt like I did enough. I think Kaen is the only reason I’m alive. He’s only 2 years older than me, and at the age of 5 that’s more than anyone could ask of him.

There was one winter, where it was so cold. I think it was one of the coldest we experienced. It was filled with so much ice and snow. Mother was wandering again. Kaen went to look for her and I stayed in the box. They’d come back like they always did, I was sure. At least, that was what I thought…

It had been a long time since Kaen had come back. I was only 3, and my sense of time was heavily distorted, but my mother and my brother had been gone for ages and I was alone. I grabbed my blanket and started following their footprints calling out for them. “Okaa-san? Onii-chan?”When I reached them, I saw my brother and called to him first. “Why are you out here Onii-chan?” He ran over to me, and hugged me tightly. It wasn’t out of the ordinary, but I didn’t understand the pained look on his face. Don’t look? Well, when you tell a child not to do something, they immediately want to do it, so that’s what my curious self did. I wiggled my head enough to glance over his shoulder and saw the well. There was a red color near it. I managed to get away from my brother and stumbled over to the area. Having no real knowledge of snow, I didn’t understand that snow was supposed to be white and only white. Any other color added to it, just meant that it had been tainted be another substance. A foreign substance that didn’t belong. “So, pretty…I’ve never seen red snow before!” In my excitement I reached down to grab some. I briefly wondered what other colors of snow there was. I wasn’t allowed to touch the yellow snow, but maybe there was purple or green snow too. But red looked like us. It was my favorite color. It matched my hair and my eyes, just like it did for my brother’s. After I grabbed some though, it didn’t feel like normal snow. It dripped onto my hands and down my arms. The snow melted away from the warmth, but the red clung to my skin. “Ech! It’s all sticky though! Oh well, oh what’s this?” With that shortly forgotten, I finally looked to the well. The red was leading up to that. What I saw confused me, I didn’t understand that severity of the situation. “Why is okaa-san playing down there, onii-chan? Okaa-san? Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-saaaaaaaaaan…I guess she is tired? She’s so silly sometimes. Onii-chan, I’m tired and cold, can we go home now?” Kaen walked over to me shortly after that. I still didn’t understand why his expression was so contorted in what looked like he was trying to internalize pain and not doing very good at it. Always trying to keep a brave face. Kaen remained quiet, but he took my hand and started walking me back towards our home.

After that is when my mind started to become aware of just how cruel and dark this world could be. A 5 year old and a 3 year old, left on our own didn’t make it very far before someone came for us. Seems this had all been some kind of setup. There was a tall scary person, he showed us his hand, and darkness consumed me. I felt Kaen’s grip slip from mine, and all I could hope for was that when I woke up he would be there.

I wasn’t so lucky to have gotten my wish though. I woke up in a foreign place, surrounded by the smell of antiseptic. The room was entirely white and no one was in there with me. I tried to sit up, but I was strapped down on table. I started to panic and squirmed frantically. I could feel the tears falling down my face and I just wanted my brother. “Onii-chan!” I screamed for my brother. I needed to see my brother. I screamed for what seemed like hours, until my voice was hoarse and my eyes burned from all the tears. My muscles had grown sore from the restraints and there was blood seeping from the wounds now formed on my wrists and ankles as the harsh metal had bit into them in my struggle. Not long after I gave in and remained still, someone came into the room. They were wearing a cloak and a mask. I was terrified. I wanted to fight, but my body hurt so much already and my energy was gone. The figure reached out his hand, and I flinched away. It caressed my face so gently, something completely unexpected, before it was quickly taken away. ”Ah what a fine specimen you are. So lovely. We have high expectations for you and your brother.” The figure sounded like a man, but since there was a mask and the voice was muffled I wasn’t sure. The figure grabbed my chin, turning my head left, right, up, down. It inspected my wrists and restraints. ”So much spirit in you, I see. We will break that. And soon you will be part of my ultimate masterpiece…well, if you survive. Now, this is only going to hurt a lot.” I was terrified of this person. I have no idea what he was even referring to, but suddenly I was injected with something. I felt my blood boil. My body felt like it was on fire, dying from the inside. I tried to move, I needed to claw at ever last bit of my body. It hurt so bad, I just needed to stop, make it stop. I let out a scream, at the agony consumed me. I wanted to pass out, but the pain was so great. The restraints cut deeper into my skin. I have no idea how much time had passed, but finally the burning stopped. I lay on the table completely empty. I was thankful the pain had stopped but I felt the tears still just flowing down my face, my body completely exhausted. I felt so broken. I must have satisfied the figure though, because there was a laughter and then some clapping. ”Yes, excellent. I have just the series of tests in mind for you.” Not long after that, the figure left, two other men came in and removed my restraints. If I could feel anything, I may have felt relief to not have them around my limbs anymore, but that pain was all but fleeting at this point. I was lifted up, and sat in a wheelchair. They wheeled me down a long corridor. We came upon a door, and it opened, allowing me to be taken in. The room was dark, and filled with cages. In the cages were other children. We came to a stop in front of an empty one. My eyes briefly locked with my brother. I was glad he was here, that we were still together, but I couldn’t bring myself to smile or say anything. The guard bent down in front of me, and put on some kind of collar device. I didn’t fight him. Next thing I knew, he had thrown me into the cell. My body hit the floor hard and I rolled a little ways. Having no strength in me, I simply laid there, limp, facing the wall. I heard the man speaking to my brother, heard the rules. I made sure to repeat them over and over in my mind. I didn’t understand why this was happening. I barely understood how to keep it together. I was 3. What 3 year old, let alone an adult could begin to comprehend this kind of situation. But for now I didn’t want to displease anyone. Everyone was so mean, and I didn’t want to feel that pain again. I think I blacked out shortly after that.

The next day I awoke, hoping that everything that had happened in the last 24 hours had been a giant nightmare, but it wasn’t. It was all real. We were trapped in these cages, my body ached from the day before, and everything was dark. It seemed while I had been asleep they had brought us some food. I didn’t want to eat it. I just wanted to forget everything. The bowl sat there, until it had formed a cold glob. I think they took it away at some point, but I didn’t really want it in the first place. Several days went by before I decided I should eat something or risk starving to death. I needed to show Kaen I was strong, just like he was strong for me. We were all we had left. We had to survive. So I would fight to live so that we could get out of here. I didn’t know what this place was, or what it was for. I didn't know why they had kids caged in here, or what they were going to do to us, what that man was suggesting. But I knew it wasn’t a kind place. I could only hope by some miracle they let us go.

Days passed, and then weeks, and then months, well, I think it was that long at least. You could never really tell given that no one ever told you what day it was, let alone the fact that the only sunlight we had came from small cracks in the ceiling. Still, you could always tell when it was a new day because they would bring in food, but more importantly, they kept taking kids in and out. I kept quiet, just watching as they dragged each and everyone one of them kicking and screaming from their cages. They weren’t kind. They would beat the kids if they became too uncooperative. They would leave, and come back knocked out, if they came back at all. Blood, which was the red that stained the white lab coat of the villain doing whatever this was, seemed to cake on layer after layer until you could no longer tell that the fabric was white to begin with. It was a bloodbath. It made me think of the red snow I had touched that day, my mother’s blood. “They killed okaa-san...” I understood, finally. It only made me feel sad.

Sundays were fun for most of the kids there. Well, they called it Sunday. That’s a day of the week right? But, maybe it wasn’t even Sunday at all. Maybe it was just what they called it when we got this “treat”. The cages would be lifted and we would feel sunlight. We would see the grass around us, the trees. I could hear birds. They were my favorite. I made friends with one of them, so every time this came around, the bird would fly down and chirp at me. It was one of the few things I genuinely smiled at. I named him Beaker.

I wish that had lasted longer, but it was short lived. I think for the most part our days remained the same for a couple years, but I guess someone didn’t like there was the lady that brought us meals that broke some of the rules, and around here, that’s just not something you do. We can see what happens when the kids break the rules, so you can only imagine what happens when an adult does it. So, one day there were loud voices you could hear outside the door to the room we were in. I scrunched back into the back of my cage and drew my legs up close to me. I asked Kaen, being that he was closer to the door if he could hear anything. He said something about the lady was feeding us too much, and we weren’t supposed to even have our “treat” on Sunday. I guess she was someone that was going against what these people wanted to do here, so she didn’t come back. I didn’t see her again. The man that replaced her seemed to take too much of a liking to me. He never talked, but when he went to give me my bowl of food, he would make me physically come get it. He would always grab my face and say things that made me uncomfortable. Of course he could never really touch me too much, or do anything, thankfully, as his job was food dispersal, but that didn’t mean I wasn’t disgusted. Sometimes in my gunk of food, if you could call it that, there would be a large chunk of carrot or potato, sometimes I would get a small piece of bread. Since Kaen was next to me, I would always give him parts of it. I suppose as disturbing as it was, being able to get better nutrition out of it was kind of worth it.

I was awoken from my sleep some nights later by a loud alarm sounding. The door to our room burst open. It was that lady! She seemed to be moving quickly, and she hit a switch that opened some of our cages. Mine wasn’t one of the ones that had opened yet, but I stood by the door watching this scene go down. She screamed at them to run, and they took off quickly. But it wasn’t long before the guards caught her, and she disappeared screaming. A guard returned, made some ominous comment and shut the cage doors once more. Sunday came, and we didn’t get fed, but given recent events we didn’t expect much. There was a shrill screech and then a voice came over the speakers of the room. I froze in place, and started to shake. ” “That woman last night and the children that attempted to escape would like to put on a show for you… I’m sure it will… warm your hearts.” That was the voice of the figure that I had met when we were first brought in. The man that caused me all the pain. We were lifted up once more to the open area above us. This was unexpected as we weren’t supposed to even have this privilege in the first place. What I saw horrified me. That lady and the kids that had ran out were trapped in their own cage together, placed on top of a prop of a mountain. The speaker buzzed once more and the voice spoke again. “Let this be an example to all of you, this is the fate that awaits you if you ever attempt to disobey in such a manner.” The mountain suddenly set on fire, and the screams echoed loudly in my ears, almost like they were hyper focused as it was burned into my brain. “This isn’t exciting enough… how about this…”Like some demented carousel, our cages moved up and down in a slow rhythm. It was like flashes of a horrific scene. We would go down and come up, each time become more twisted, more terrifying; so much gore and pain it was hard to bear to watch. Another kid was also struggling. I looked over to the noise and saw his cage came undone from its pedestal. He screamed and screamed and the last thing I saw was the crunching of his cage and his body getting caught in the sliding metal panels. Each time the cages rose and fell he became more and more crushed, blood and guts covered the expanse of the area. I felt tears start to fall from my eyes, but I remained silent. You never quite forget how the sound of crunching bone sounds, or the look of horror that remained on their faces. The other three burned horrifically in the fire as well. Beaker was there too. I watched as he tried to help the people in the cage. A gunshot went off and he fell to the ground, dead. After all of this was over, and our cages were moved back into their original places, a guard came by with some food for us. In mine, I found Beaker’s head. I cried and threw the bowl.
I don’t like Sundays anymore…

Obviously during our time there, they had been doing minor experiments of some sort on us. I don’t know what the other kids went through, not even Kaen. We weren’t really allowed to talk, anyway, so it would have been difficult to tell anyone much really. Maybe they wanted it that way. But I know for me, they took several samples of my blood weekly. I was put through so many tests it’s hard to remember them all. Endurance, Agility, Strength, Reflex, Perception, Intelligence, Pain Tolerance, Stress Testing, ect. The list goes on really. And each week they would test out these things and we would go through immensely invasive physical examinations and then trained in the ways of combat. Maybe they were trying to make like, the ultimate shinobi or something. But each time they wanted to actively see what the reflection of each exam did, if one variable was changed just slightly. However, they only did that for the first couple years, probably building us up for the real thing. I’m sure this was to weed out whatever kids they didn’t think would cut it for their projects. I guess me and Kaen passed because they decided to take the testing to a whole new level. The kind that reminded me of what I went through the first day. I wish I could say that was the worst pain I was ever going to feel, but once these experiments began, I was proven oh so very wrong.

On one such afternoon, I was put back in the wheelchair and taken back to a room similar to the one I had been in long ago. I was strapped down to the table and several doctors came in. One, of which, happened to be the masked figure. I found myself shaking again, fearing what was going to be done to me. Again, my face was caressed, oh so gently. ”My dear, you are progressing so well. You have surpassed all of my expectations in your basic tests. Today, we begin taking steps to your….rebirth…shall we call it?” That was when they brought out several syringes. They were all filled with strange colors. I would be injected with one, they would wait, and then my collar would activate and send a painful shock through my body. This would recur for several hours and once all of the injections were finished, they would withdraw several vials of blood. Then they would subject me to extreme testing. They would small incisions and monitored how long it took for my blood to clot. They would dunk me under water and hold me down until I was on the brink of drowning to see if there was any expansion in the time it took from after the injections from before to need air. I would undergo electroshock treatments until I passed out. They would then go as far as to test my immunity to certain diseases. I would be burnt and asked what my pain was on a scale of 1 to 10. There was more done, but I’m really not sure what it was they were looking for. I never had any kind of extreme turn out to these particular experiments, aside from the unbearable pain, I don’t think so at least, but they seemed pleased with the progress.

One day, Kaen asked me what they were doing to me. I wanted to tell him, tell him everything. I stopped myself though. Kaen was probably undergoing his own “rebirth” as the masked figure was saying. He was here too, so he would surely be undergoing things as awful, if not more so, than me. So, I just put on a smile and said “Nothing serious, I’ll be okay, Onii-chan.” Yes, I would be brave as I had been trying to do since we arrived. And really, I had to be brave; I had to prove that I had what it took to stay alive. The other kids weren’t surviving near as long. It seemed if you went for testing, it could just be another day before it’s your day. There weren’t many of us left, in fact, at all. Kaen seemed happy for the bigger meals, but I seemed to grow more put off to the food by the day. I would eat little by little, but I didn’t want it. Each day I went in for testing, more injections, more stress testing, more numbers. I guess they were trying to make something? Force my body to adapt? I remember one day Kaen came back from testing, and his teeth were sharp triangles. I guess they really don’t draw a line anywhere on these tests. Of course, the next day I went in, they did the same to me. Apparently the siblings needed to match since they looked so much alike already. My mouth hurt for several days after that. I really didn’t want to eat. Unfortunately with these new sets of teeth, that brought on another test to see how thoroughly I could chew through certain types of food and even objects, and there was another injection that would speed up the regeneration process on my body. If I lost a tooth, it almost immediately came back in. Sharp too. The doctors got a kick out of that.

When we got moved to another room, I could hardly believe it. Living in a cage like an animal had you thankful for really any amount of open space. I didn’t even care that it was just a blank closed off room with straw mattresses for beds. I loved it. I could even be near my brother again without fear of being shocked by the bars. Kaen didn’t want me to show how happy I was with the situation though. They weren’t very kind in keeping us happy. But it was fine. As long as there was something that made things more bearable I would live with it. The other kids were friendly too. I quickly befriended the girl. I had seen her across from me in the opposite cage. She waved at me sometimes. But we didn’t chat much. Everyone else in the group just kind of wanted to talk about the experiments being done on them. A lot of them were the same, of course, but we all seemed to have different ones as well. I didn’t want to talk about it. It was too hard to talk about it. Kaen shared his a little. For the most part I think we were doing the same stress testing? Kaen seemed to be getting injections too. But I wondered how much of what was being done was for what efforts. After a while, I shared bits and pieces of my experiments with him after the other kids went to bed.

Then one day there was a discussions about why we didn’t just leave the room. My friend, Gisei decided to be the first to try and leave. She took a step outside the door. All I could hear was a beeping sound and then…she just exploded. Blood, and guts just everywhere. Suddenly I got a flashback to the kid that was smashed in between the panels. That was traumatic enough and I wasn’t even friends with those guys. Gisei was my friend. What if that had been my brother? Not long after they had cleaned up the mess, I crawled into my bed and cried myself to sleep. I hated it there.

As if things could not get any worse, the next day they took my brother for his experimentation time. Only, that day he didn’t come back. I had no idea if he was alive or dead. I had no idea what they had done to him. Had he escaped? Did he leave me? Was I alone now? The thoughts and ever present idea that I had lost the last lifeline I had in this world seeped into me with more dread than anyone can imagine. Of course, I didn’t have much time to lie in my depression, because nearly a week after, of which no experimentations had been conducted on me and I was thankful for the reprieve, they took me away once again.

I was in a new room, it looked like an operating room. Lots of bags containing blood sat on the counter. There were tubes and machinery I’d never seen before. Suddenly a team of doctors and the masked figure I had grown accustomed to seeing poured in. “W-What’s going on?” I managed to stutter out. Normally this would lead to no one answering my question, but it seemed like today was an exception. ”You, lucky one, have reached a plateau in your progress. You are ready to receive rebirth.” I started to squirm. What did he mean? “Are you going to kill me???” There was laughter throughout the room. ”In a sense, my dear, but only temporarily. However, we’ve been preparing your body for this day for a long time. We are going to make you a breakthrough in science, dear, reshape your mind and body, surpass death itself, and become the vessel to an ancient beast! You see, we are going to flush your body of all its blood. Then we are going to circulate your system with an oxygen and sugar filled saline substitute. You will be clinically dead for 3 hours. During that time, your blood, and the cells within it will be mutated with 2 things. We have concocted a serum that gives you advanced regenerative properties and heightened senses, along with the antibodies to almost every disease known to man thus far. You will have control over the very forces of life itself. Blood. That was more of an added feature, not a goal. You see, the serum alone will not bond with your blood, which would corrupt you as a viable host, possibly actually kill you. We needed it to be more reliable. So what better way than to infuse your blood with the blood of the beast directly? It’s been long dead for years, but if infused into a host, it’s soul will bond with yours, it’s blood will course through your veins. You and it will be one in the same! Magnificent isn’t it? We had to use the blood of a Chigokai clansman to get your body to accept the transfer, but it was worth it! If anything, it will make you stronger! The ancestral shark Samebizu will return once more! You’re a lucky girl, my dear. Like the teeth? I’m sure you’ll grow into your instincts in no time. Plus you and your bother match now. It’s a shame he couldn’t have been the vessel though, so much stronger. It’s a shame he had to become a human furnace. Anyway, once the bond has taken hold, we will introduce the blood concoction back into your system, give you a good old shock to the heart and you will be reborn. You, my dear girl, will be my greatest creation. We are eager to see the results.” I started to shake and kept screaming no over and over and over again. Soon, the anesthesia had put me under and all was dark with the world.

In my mind I felt weightless. I could feel air escape past my lips. My head felt heavy and my limps felt almost detached. I managed to force my eyes open, but everything was bleary. I immediately closed them again, and then blinked a few times. My vision didn’t focus quite yet, but all I could see was blue. Endless blue, with shimmering lights and beneath me black darkness. It was almost kind of pretty. I thought I was dead. Maybe the experiment had failed. Maybe I died. Some part of me was sad about that, but another part felt…free. That word alone made me feel so good. I went to laugh, but noticed that the air that had slipped out before wasn’t just air. It was bubbles. My laugh became muffled. I tried to speak but all that came out was gurgling. That’s when my vision started to come into focus. I was…floating….in water. That’s what this was. I couldn’t talk because I was in water. I looked around, wondering how I got here, or why I had no need for air, it seemed. Then a large shadow came over me. I turned quickly but didn’t manage to see anything. Whatever that was, was very fast. I started to swim in the water, but noticed that the emptiness just went on in every direction. I thought about swimming to the top, but it just seemed like I could never reach it. It was strange. The shadow passed me again. I turned but once again I didn’t see it. Then, a voice called out to me. “Who trespasses in my waters?" I felt fear pass through me. Who said that? The second I thought that all I could feel was a change in the currently. I turned and in the distance saw a massive shadow, one that dwarfed me completely. I went to gasp but only air escaped my mouth, the scream muffled. As the thing grew closer I could see it was the body of a massive shark, one that could surely use my body as a mere toothpick for it’s several rows of massively shark teeth. I couldn’t out swim that! I didn’t even know where to swim! I had to try though. The beast saw me and was getting closer and closer. I swam with all my might, past the point of my lungs burning and my muscles screaming to stop. Then my eyes locked with a giant cage, just hanging from a chain that went to the surface, dangling in the open. That could maybe protect me? I had to try. I swam harder than I ever had before. I reached the cage, my hands grasping desperately at the bars. I turned around and saw the shark was almost to me. I pulled and pulled and pulled. Frantically I looked again, and the shark’s mouth was open to snap. With one final pull, the cage burst open, and I quickly went inside, the door closing behind me with a loud clank as the sharks jaw made contact with the metal. It issued a shock to it, causing the shark to flail and swim off. I took a few moments allowing myself time to calm down. It seemed this cage protected me from the beast. Thank goodness. What was that? Not a moment later the voice spoke again. “I don’t know what trick you are playing human, but it won’t last forever. Your kind has not been prone to survive for long against the great Samebizu.” Suddenly the shark swam back into place, it’s movements more curious than hostile now. “I do not know how that cage protects you. These waters are not familiar to me, where is my home? What have you done? Who are you?” The shark seemed more panicked and worried than anything. I thought back to what the doctor had said. Samebizu? Like the shark that used to terrorize the waters off the coast of Wind Country several hundred years ago? These doctors…well they said you…died. That there was nothing left of you but some blood samples and the essence of your chakra attached to it. They…They put that into my body. They wanted to make us one being, but I don’t think they quite knew what was going to happen…. I had no idea if this shark could understand me, but so far anything I thought, it had responded to. Suddenly the shark turned and swam right up alongside the cage, careful not to touch the bars again. I stared into it’s massive black eye that seemed to piece my very soul. “I remember no such thing. I would never fall to the hands of a….. Suddenly Samebizu stopped. I was suddenly overwhelmed with flashes of shinobi chaining Samebizu as the shark was speared over and over again, tethered into place and torn to pieces by every kind of jutsu imaginable. I could feel the pain, the sorrow. There were…children? Samebizu was a female? I didn’t have time to dwell on that as the shark flailed in anger, slamming her tail fin into my cage, and not even phased by the shock. It shook me around enough to need to grasp the bars. “MONSTERS! THEY KILLED THEM! HEATHENS! YOU MUST PAY FOR THEIR CRIMES!” I held my hands up, defensively, as if that would stop the shark. I wasn’t sure that the cage could hold up to something so full of rage. But suddenly images from my memory flooded my mind. Memories of my slain mother, of my brother, of the facility that held me captive, of the people they murdered with no regard. I shared my pain and my sadness and loneliness. The shark stopped. The anger seemed to be just as strong, but no longer aimed at me. It swam calmly towards me again. “I...I can feel your pain. It is the same I feel now. I have lost my life and my children. And you have lost your mother and your freedom, tortured by the deranged aspirations of man.” I nodded, tears falling down my face. “Child, what is your name?” I looked up, almost feeling calmed in the presence of the shark. Kasen… The shark seemed to leave a calming presence on me now. I didn’t know if I could really trust her, but I didn’t feel immediately hate. “Kasen, a strong name, strong like the river. Let’s not take this injustice lying down. If we are of one body and of two minds, I will bestow my power unto you, whatever is left of it. We will show them that life hasn’t counted us out yet.” I suddenly had an idea, one I thought that Samebizu understood as well. We were making a pact together, agreeing that we would work together to survive in this cruel world. When my hand made contact with the shark’s skin, there was a massive white light. I could feel an overwhelming sense of power come from her, and I could feel all of her emotions. Her instincts molded with mine, it was hard to separate my mind from hers; I almost felt pushed out, but I held on. That’s when I could feel the twinge of consciousness pulling at me. Everything grew dark.

I don’t know how much time had passed, I woke up in some kind of room. It was fairly nicer than the operating room. I was in a bed and had all kind of machines hooked up to me. There was a faint beeping in the background. The room was white, so very white. It took forever for my eyes to adjust. How, how long had I been asleep? What…what happened with the experiment? Suddenly a doctor came in and had a large grin on his face. He removed the tubes from my body and placed me on the ground. I was still very short for my age. There was a new sensation. I could hear something. A thump, thump, and swishing sound. What was that? I shook my head and followed him to another room. As I stepped into the room, a delicious aroma hit my nose. I covered my mouth and nose, it was—it was so strong. It wasn’t a bad smell. It smelled good, actually, but it was a smell I wasn’t familiar with before. I turned and saw a steak, completely raw. I walked towards it, my stomach growling. How long had it been since I ate? I passed a mirror and saw that my eyes were completely black, the white entirely gone. I picked up the steak and started to eat at it slowly, my teeth giving me an added advantage, something in me told me to scarf it down, but I continued to eat slowly. Perhaps some of Samebizu’s behavior melded with mine, it would only make sense. At least I felt much better after eating, and the aroma was not as strong now. Once it was gone, my eyes returned to normal— a strange event. I turned to the doctor, who was happily writing some things down. Next, he tried to cut me, but I was too quick for him. He had to strap me down again, make an incision. I yelped, but it didn’t hurt terribly. I saw the blood come out, but it still didn’t seem like that strong smell from before. I just calmly looked at it. Oddly, the wound sealed up almost instantly. He was very impressed. ”It seems it was a complete success. We were worried, you were in a coma for quite some time. It seems your body needed more time to recover from your “slumber” than we expected. Not often you can bring the dead back to life, let alone put an ancient soul into a human. We’ll run some more tests later, see what you’re really capable of.” I was then escorted back to my room. And there I waited.

The next thing I knew, an alarm was going off. I saw several people running down the halls, and the door to my room swung open. There was a massive fireball that was blasting down the hallway. What in the world? I quickly ran after it, following the scents. One smelled very familiar to me. Kaen! I don’t know how I knew that. He was in the room, trying to save the 2 remaining kids that were in it. He had just totally melted someone to death. There was a pile of guts on the floor by the time I got there though. Did someone else explode? I sighed. That was a shame. Seemed I’d grown—what’s that thing they call it, desensitized, that’s it— to gruesome death.

I didn’t know what kind of security breach this was, but we were getting the heck out of there. When we got to the surface, I could almost imagine freedom. Freedom with my brother. Freedom to have our life back. Freedom away from this awful place where they made monsters of us. I didn’t know why Kaen was on fire? I didn’t even know how I would cope with knowing that a Shark’s soul was basically inside me. I was sure we would learn in time. We had to live with this now. However, all was to be short lived. There were guards everywhere. They raised their weapons to us. Our friend ran, but was suddenly blasted to pieces, most of which ended up falling onto me. That same smell hit me again.. My eyes turned black. “K-Kaen…” I turned to him for help. Kaen’s body was just consumed with flames, the heat was almost unbearable for me. People started to become vaporized, the facility was starting to burn, it was horrific. Kaen was just screaming. I didn’t know what more I could do, a part of me was screaming to attack, to help us escape, do something, but another told me to stay in place. I didn’t have to wait long, there was a massive explosion just as I saw Kaen pass out. It seems all the guards were dead as well. The explosion was the last part of the facility blowing up. I tried to move out of the way, but a large chunk of metal hit me in the head and everything went black quickly after.

Seemed like blacking out had become a common occurrence. When next I woke up, my head was absolutely killing me. I raised my hand to it only to feel a bandage wrapped around most of the top. I looked around taking in my surroundings. It seemed that Kaen was here too, and a lady with red hair, darker than ours, dressed in a white button up, a khaki jacket, tie, black skirt, the whole get up really. She addressed herself as Azumi. She was apparently the one to save us. The entire facility along with most of the staff were dead thanks to us and some of her colleagues. Apparently she worked for an organization that was working to expose and destroy most of these facilities. So there were more— that was horrifying to find out. Azumi said that her employer had been having her keep tabs on them for quite some time. Azumi worked at the facility under cover in another wing that focused in a different kind of experimentation. That made my skin crawl. So there was different experiments than just this weird child project? I couldn’t imagine the horrors. Kaen and I quickly agreed to work for the organization. Samebizu found it reasonable as well. It was strange to think we could communicate inside my head. She was more tenacious than I was; her instincts incredibly strong to the point where it blended in with my own at times. I would have to get used to this. In any case, it seemed this employer of Azumi set us up with a small house on a beach. It had a series of screens and files and various other devices. We had an earpiece as well so she could always keep in touch with her and her other “colleagues”. I wondered what else was in store for us— it would certainly be interesting.

Soon after, we discovered that we were actually in Wind Country. That made sense as to how they acquired Samebizu’s blood samples now. It pleased her to know that we were near her waters. The small house was nice and we still used it as a base of operations, well I turned it into a lab for my projects mostly, but we also moved to Soon’s Haven. We didn’t really feel comfortable living among the shinobi of the main village quite yet, so we instead preferred to stay around the citizens. It was a quaint little town to say the least. Lots of people there at least seemed to be friendly. When I wasn’t working, I busied myself with dabbling in genetic sampling and building advanced puppets and prosthetics. It was quite fun. I was intrigued about idea of making synthetic functioning parts. Not in an inhumane way like those at the facility, but maybe something that made common puppets into something…greater. I started with basic human anatomical modifications first, but realized that with my lack of medical expertise it would be pointless.
I was just in luck though! A man named Akujin, a medical shinobi from stone passed through Soon’s Haven. It took all of my begging but he allowed me to study medicine under his guidance. I quickly discovered I had a real knack for it. I studied with him for a few years, gathering most of the basic and advanced techniques of the medical ways, before I started to branch off on my own studies. But the skill I had allowed me to expand my lab from more than just a scientific research lab to one that could double as a small medical practice. Not a lot of people passed through though, so I spent my time reading several books about the progression of science, physics, and medical research projects, ways to improve prosthetics, all key components of puppets, human anatomy, ect. My thirst for knowledge never wavered. I wanted to know everything.

I’m fascinated with blood, and my enhancements allow for very in depth studies of it. I’ve been cataloging my own studies over time, conducting humane experiments. I believe in the progress, but not at the cost of my humanity. My work as a scientist is more so off the record, despite it holding most of my attention. My close friends only know because they keep stopping in the lab that I keep telling them is off limits. I’m in the process of working on something that I truly think will surpass technological advancements as it is. So, now my brother and I spend most of our time working to put an end to the organization that did this to us.. I think I’ve made my brother proud. We’ve really made a life for ourselves. A lot has happened to us, I’m only 16 now after all. And I’m sure more will come. But, at least we’ll have each other, and that’s all we really need. Things are starting to look up.[/spoilername]

Clan Request: N/A

Death/Retirement Thread: https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=567&t=49549&p=239933#p239928
Old Profile: https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=559&t=12721&sid=06a50796a810bf985a8fd457f4670a68#p100796
Old Training: https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=561&t=12908
Old Dojo: https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=560&t=15103
Special Usergroups: None

Old Stats:
Agility: 600/600
Stamina: 600/600
Ninjutsu: 600/600
Taijutsu: 600/600
Genjutsu: 600/600
Chakra Control: 600/600
Power Level: 3600
ASP: 569
Old OOC Rank: S-Rank
Stat Cut: None
New Stats:
New OOC Rank: S-Rank

Jutsu Mastery Swaps:
Slashing:
E-Rank:
Arcing Slash [Mastered] -> Tourniquet [Mastered]
Dynamic Slash [Mastered] -> Intimidation [Mastered]
Overhead Strike [Mastered] - Sell

D-Rank:
Full Circle [Mastered] -> False Success [Mastered]
Crimson Flash [Mastered] -> Trembling Music [Mastered]
Cross Rip [Mastered] -> Rinse Off [Mastered]
Gasher [Mastered] - Sell

C-Rank:
Vanishing Slash [Mastered] -> Black Out [Mastered]
Lunar Steps [Mastered] -> Crippled [Mastered]
Blade Trail [Mastered] -> Groans [Mastered]
Top Spin [Mastered] -> Piercing Cry [Mastered]

B-Rank:
Executioner [Mastered] -> Wither [Mastered]
Lotus Flower [Mastered] -> Slowed Perception [Mastered]
Flight Aerial Strike [Mastered] -> Pheonix Embrace [Mastered]
Kill Driver [Mastered] -> Pox [Mastered]

A-Rank:
Heavenly Sword [Mastered] -> Chaos of the Mental Plain [Mastered]
Zantetsuken [Mastered] -> Temple of Nirvana [Mastered]
Higuma [Mastered] -> Hemorrhagic Fever [Mastered]
Annihilation [Mastered] -> Shared Torment [Mastered]
Fatal Draw [Mastered] - Sell

Buffing:
E-Rank:
Grip [Mastered] - Sell
Block [Mastered] - Sell

C-Rank:
Chakra Extension [Mastered] -> Hypothermic Touch [Mastered]
Dynamic Art [Mastered] -> Arctic Aether [Mastered]
Gather [Mastered] -> Ice Shards [Mastered]

B-Rank:
Anabolic Frenzy [Mastered] -> Snowflake Shuriken [Mastered]
Unbound [Mastered] -> Ice Prison [Mastered]
Focused Assault [Mastered] - Sell

A-Rank:
Devastating Aura [Mastered] -> Hailstorm [Mastered]
Awakening [Mastered] -> Falling Snow [Mastered]
Unleash [Mastered] -> Subzero Purge [Mastered]
Limit Break [Mastered] -> Gate of Enma [Mastered]

Lightning:
E-Rank:
Thunderfist [Mastered] -> Pressurized Mist [Mastered]
Storm Bolt [Mastered] -> Water Gun [Mastered]

D-Rank:
Thunderclap [Mastered] -> Water Whip [Mastered]
Electrocution [Mastered] -> Aqua Fang [Mastered]

C-Rank:
Lightning Torrent [Mastered] -> Grand Waterfall [Mastered]
Volt Charge [Mastered] -> Impaling Hydro Jet

B-Rank:
Gigavolt Cannon [Mastered] -> Torrential Vortex [Mastered]
Lightning Beast [Mastered] -> Hydro Tidal Shockwave [Mastered]
Chidori [Mastered] -> Water Shark Bomb [Mastered]
Amp Field [Mastered] -> Mystical Pond [Mastered]

A-Rank:
Raijin's Vengeance [Mastered] -> Grand Hydra Excavation [Mastered]
Chidori Control [Mastered] -> Water Dragon Bullet [Mastered]

NE:
E-Rank:
Transformation [Mastered] - Keep
Body Switch [Mastered] - Keep

D-Rank:
Combination Transformation [Mastered] - Keep
Cancel [Mastered] - Keep
Contract Summoning [Mastered] - Keep

C-Rank:
Stunt Double [Mastered] - Keep
Elemental Clone [Mastered] - Keep

B-Rank:
Advanced Combination Transformation [Mastered] - Keep
Energy Transfer [Mastered] -> Havoc of the Doomed Mind [Mastered]
ANBU:
D-Rank:
Critical Exposure [Mastered] – Keep

C-Rank:
Snapshot [Mastered] -> Water Prison [Mastered]
Chakra Sense [Mastered] -> Rain Dance [Mastered]
Mental Infiltration [Mastered] - Sell

B-Rank
Incapacitate [Mastered] - Sell
Intangible Passage [Mastered] - Sell
Searchlight [Mastered] - Sell

A-Rank
Physical Imprisonment Seal [Mastered] -> Scorn of Aquarius [Mastered]
Flock of Shadows [Mastered] –> Supreme Aqua Realm [Mastered]
Black Blockade [Mastered] -> Demon’s Edict [Mastered]

Medical:
D-Rank:
Mystical Hand [Mastered] - Keep
Coagulation [Mastered] - Keep

C-Rank:
System Shock [Mastered] - Keep
Skeletal Fortification [Mastered] - Keep
Anesthetic Infusion [Mastered] - Keep
System Restoration [Mastered] - Keep

B-Rank
Mystical Force [Mastered] - Keep
Tranquilize [Mastered] - Keep
Medical Ward [Mastered] - Keep

A-Rank
Resuscitate [Mastered] - Keep
Angelic Blessing [Mastered] - Keep
Regeneration [Mastered] - Keep
Pristine Aura [Mastered] - Keep

Gravity:
C-Rank:
Gravity Distortion [Mastered] -> Blood Blade [Mastered]
Anti-Gravity [Mastered] -> Crimson Whip [Mastered]
Gravitational Pull [Mastered] -> Red Tide [Mastered]
Orbital Strike [Mastered] -> Blood Clone [Mastered]

B-Rank:
Graviton [Mastered] -> Sanguine Shield [Mastered]
Clutch of the Giant [Mastered] -> Kiss of the Vampire [Mastered]
Forced Polarity [Mastered] -> Red Rain [Mastered]
Inertial Control [Mastered] -> Curse of Anemia [Mastered]

A-Rank:
Shinra Tensei [Mastered] -> Crimson Stars [Mastered]
Chibaku Tensei [Mastered] -> Drain Claw [Mastered]
Newton's Apple [Mastered] -> Red Haze [Mastered]
Centrifugal Force [Mastered] -> Blood Thrall [Mastered]

Chimera:
C-Rank:
Gaze of Enslavement [Mastered] -> Demonic Burst [Mastered]
Life Drain [Mastered] -> Demonic Howl [Mastered]

B-Rank:
Mystical Replication [Mastered] -> Demon Cloak Omega [Mastered]

(Note) I think I get to keep the extra masteries from the ones I sold off right? So that would leave me with 3 E-Ranks, 1 D-Rank, 1 C-Rank, 4 B-Rank, and 1 A-Rank, right? Can I just convert those to ASP points? That should come out to 99 ASP points, if I’m correct?

Other Refunds:
Weapon Holster (2) – Sell
Headset (1) - Keep
Syringe (2) - filled with Botulinum Toxin – sell

Owned Augments – Sell All
Assault - 2400
Pyramid’s Piece - 3000
Chain Link x3 – 2400 x3
Lucky Strike -2400
Wide Edge - 2400
Pressure - 2400
Blitz – 3000

Name of any Contract you currently own: Kami
- Retiring Megami-Keeping Kami on her – Attained Here
Would like to pay 450 ASP to swap Kami for Shark on Kasen. Write up is below.

Kasen stood on the edge of the beach, wearing nothing but her bathing suit with a towel thrown over her shoulder. She was staring out at the large expanse of the ocean water. The waves crashed against the shore, leaving small trails of foam as it washed forward and drew back. Kasen looked down at the sand, wiggling her toes, and taking note of the small crabs scuttling nearby. She took in a large breath, allowing the smell of saltwater to fill her lungs. The sun dancing across her skin, warming her. ” I don’t know what you want me to do.” Kasen huffed in frustration, still continuing to stare at the calm waters. ”I want you to stop whining and concentrate.” Kasen rolled her eyes, hearing the shark’s voice in her head. She stepped into the water, allowing it to come up to about the middle of her waist. She took a calming breath, and then lower a pair of goggles onto her head and kicked off into the water.
She kicked and swam until she was fairly far from the beach, but could still see the shoreline. Taking a rather large breath, Kasen dove deep into the waters. She looked around seeing the sunlight glimmering around her. There was a small coral reef next to her with lots of fish. The view was absolutely beautiful. But beyond that was just a dark expanse of the ocean, where the bottom couldn’t be seen. She warm further towards that area, thinking about how similar it felt when she first spoke with Samebizu. Just the open expanse.
After what felt like ages, Kasen could no longer see the shoreline, she was simply in the wide open ocean. She surfaced, allowing herself to take in plentiful amounts of oxygen. She didn’t quite understand why Samebizu wanted her to even come this far out. She hadn’t stopped urging her since she awoke this morning. Kasen decided now would be a good time to take stock of the situation since the ancient shark had remained quiet since she left the beast. ”Alright, I’m out here, so what now?” The shark seemed to hum with content. Kasen waited patiently for the directive.
”I want you to create a wound. Distribute it heavily in the waters, I know you can. They will come.” Kasen’s eyes grew wide at that. She still had no idea what the real intent was. Still, she trusted her friend. Kasen dove again, lifting the hand to her mouth and biting into the palm deeply with her razor sharp teeth. She used the control she had on the blood to quickly disperse it in large red clouds around the area. Now, Kasen wasn’t afraid of sharks, no, she felt incredibly close to them, but that didn’t mean that sharks in the open ocean wouldn’t attack her. She could still be in a lot of danger with this stunt.
Samebizu could feel her panic and laughed. ”I’d had higher hopes for your nerves. My vessel should fear nothing, they should be the one that is feared.” Kasen narrowed her eyes. She had grown attached to the shark beast inside her but it knew how to push her buttons. Kasen puffed out her chest and waited. She could feel a change in the current. Beyond the clouds she could see outlines.
Her heart started beating faster but she was not going to be afraid. Kasen listened to her instincts. She steadied herself and prepared to attack if necessary. As the sharks grew close and closer to her, she used her own blood to sense their positioning. They didn’t seem hostile. It was…strange to say the least. The clouds cleared up and Kasen found herself surrounded on all sides by sharks of different species and sizes. She looked on in confusion. Then, a rather large, and old looking great white spoke to her.
”You smell like her.” Kasen’s eyes grew wide. ”We did not know her, but we have had stories passed down within ranks for generations. But why does a human smell like her?” Kasen figured the “her” in question was Samebizu. ”You are correct.” Kasen pointed toward the air, giving the sharks the idea that she needed another breath of air. She also couldn’t speak with them underwater. As she rose to the surface, the sharks moved with her, some of their fins now out of the water. They started moving in a circle around her waiting for her to speak.
”She lives on in me, I am her, in a sense. Her soul and blood runs through my veins. She speaks to me even now.” The sharks stayed quiet. Kasen felt a deep echo in her soul, one that made her eyes grow dark and her control slip away for a moment. ”Protect her. Serve her.” It was Samebizu’s voice melded with Kasen’s. A moment later Kasen’s eyes returned to normal. Kasen shook her head, it was always weird when the shark beast did that. The other sharks seemed to understand. The old great white spoke again. ”Our ancestors were once her greatest allies, these are still known as her waters. She demands of us to protect you, to serve you, then we will show our allegiance once more. We are no mere group of sharks. We are special, and you have our undying service. Do as you did before, create a wound and disperse it far and wide and we will come to your aid.” Kasen simply nodded, still unsure what was happening. It seemed the sharks had just given her their assistance because of their loyalty to Samebizu. Kasen smiled. ”Thank you, Same”

Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own: None
Name of any ASP items you own: Ability Card, Harry Houdini Card, Extra Slot Card
Name of Kinjutsu you own:
Retiring Megami – Owned Chimera – Attained Here
Applying for Jinchuriki (Water) for Kasen, application is in the history. Among other places for more specific details.

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads? I am not.

Note: I just finished a Tutor thread that will need to be reviewed to determine if I will be able to do double training and get the yen rewards. That tutor topic is Here Request was submitted Here

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Alright time for my permissions:

1. If I have any say over the rank for medics, I am fine with her being a Jounin-ranked Medic.
2. I give Kasen permission to use my character in her history.
3. Contract Switch to Shark noted, but need the roleplay to send to Contract Team.
Edit: Contract for Shark is in OCR now, but was told to wait for Sand Council's approval of Kinjutsu before I proceed by the client.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
New Character Name: Shinku Kasen
Preferred Username: Kasen
New Village/Missing: Sand
New BL/CA: Chigokai
Custom Class:
Class wrote:
CODE: SELECT ALL
Vet: Get Out of the Water
HP: (60+lvl) x stamina
CP: (40+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu
High: Ninjutsu Accuracy, Gen DC
Average: Others Average
Low: Puppet Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Mednin
IC Rank: Mednin – Jounin level equivalent if possible, but if not I’ll try for Chunin equivalent.
Character Age: 16
Sex: Female
Character's Physical Description:
Character's Mental Description:
Multiple Personality Application: Pending Contract approval, cannot be used as the "reason" for combat being called as per MP protocol. Assuming contract approves then MP is also approved.
History:
- Note that ancient =/= Ancient in terms of setting creatures
- Note that earpiece cannot be used to bypass CRPJ restrictions regarding long distance communication and would have to work like a normal, inventoried headset.
- Soons is actually a pretty large, mercantile community that serves as a main trading hub for Wind Country and internationally due to the harbors (as a note for references to Soons)
- Medic works, need something for the shinobi ranking part. Basic shinobi training, exam in lieu of classes due to Akujin's influence, etc.

Poke the Stone people regarding the tutoring thread.

Old Stats:
Old OOC Rank: S-Rank
Stat Cut: None
New Stats:
New OOC Rank: S-Rank

Jutsu Mastery Swaps:
Slashing:
E-Rank:
Arcing Slash [Mastered] -> Tourniquet [Mastered]
Dynamic Slash [Mastered] -> Intimidation [Mastered]
Overhead Strike [Mastered] - Sell

D-Rank:
Full Circle [Mastered] -> False Success [Mastered]
Crimson Flash [Mastered] -> Trembling Music [Mastered]
Cross Rip [Mastered] -> Rinse Off [Mastered]
Gasher [Mastered] - Sell

C-Rank:
Vanishing Slash [Mastered] -> Black Out [Mastered]
Lunar Steps [Mastered] -> Crippled [Mastered]
Blade Trail [Mastered] -> Groans [Mastered]
Top Spin [Mastered] -> Piercing Cry [Mastered]

B-Rank:
Executioner [Mastered] -> Wither [Mastered]
Lotus Flower [Mastered] -> Slowed Perception [Mastered]
Flight Aerial Strike [Mastered] -> Pheonix Embrace [Mastered]
Kill Driver [Mastered] -> Pox [Mastered]

A-Rank:
Heavenly Sword [Mastered] -> Chaos of the Mental Plain [Mastered]
Zantetsuken [Mastered] -> Temple of Nirvana [Mastered]
Higuma [Mastered] -> Hemorrhagic Fever [Mastered]
Annihilation [Mastered] -> Shared Torment [Mastered]
Fatal Draw [Mastered] - Sell

Buffing:
E-Rank:
Grip [Mastered] - Sell
Block [Mastered] - Sell

C-Rank:
Chakra Extension [Mastered] -> Hypothermic Touch [Mastered]
Dynamic Art [Mastered] -> Arctic Aether [Mastered]
Gather [Mastered] -> Ice Shards [Mastered]

B-Rank:
Anabolic Frenzy [Mastered] -> Snowflake Shuriken [Mastered]
Unbound [Mastered] -> Ice Prison [Mastered]
Focused Assault [Mastered] - Sell

A-Rank:
Devastating Aura [Mastered] -> Hailstorm [Mastered]
Awakening [Mastered] -> Falling Snow [Mastered]
Unleash [Mastered] -> Subzero Purge [Mastered]
Limit Break [Mastered] -> Gate of Enma [Mastered]

Lightning:
E-Rank:
Thunderfist [Mastered] -> Pressurized Mist [Mastered]
Storm Bolt [Mastered] -> Water Gun [Mastered]

D-Rank:
Thunderclap [Mastered] -> Water Whip [Mastered]
Electrocution [Mastered] -> Aqua Fang [Mastered]

C-Rank:
Lightning Torrent [Mastered] -> Grand Waterfall [Mastered]
Volt Charge [Mastered] -> Impaling Hydro Jet

B-Rank:
Gigavolt Cannon [Mastered] -> Torrential Vortex [Mastered]
Lightning Beast [Mastered] -> Hydro Tidal Shockwave [Mastered]
Chidori [Mastered] -> Water Shark Bomb [Mastered]
Amp Field [Mastered] -> Mystical Pond [Mastered]

A-Rank:
Raijin's Vengeance [Mastered] -> Grand Hydra Excavation [Mastered]
Chidori Control [Mastered] -> Water Dragon Bullet [Mastered]

NE:
E-Rank:
Transformation [Mastered] - Keep
Body Switch [Mastered] - Keep

D-Rank:
Combination Transformation [Mastered] - Keep
Cancel [Mastered] - Keep
Contract Summoning [Mastered] - Keep

C-Rank:
Stunt Double [Mastered] - Keep
Elemental Clone [Mastered] - Keep

B-Rank:
Advanced Combination Transformation [Mastered] - Keep
Energy Transfer [Mastered] -> Havoc of the Doomed Mind [Mastered]
ANBU:
D-Rank:
Critical Exposure [Mastered] – Keep

C-Rank:
Snapshot [Mastered] -> Water Prison [Mastered]
Chakra Sense [Mastered] -> Rain Dance [Mastered]
Mental Infiltration [Mastered] - Sell

B-Rank
Incapacitate [Mastered] - Sell
Intangible Passage [Mastered] - Sell
Searchlight [Mastered] - Sell

A-Rank
Physical Imprisonment Seal [Mastered] -> Scorn of Aquarius [Mastered]
Flock of Shadows [Mastered] –> Supreme Aqua Realm [Mastered]
Black Blockade [Mastered] -> Demon’s Edict [Mastered]

Medical:
D-Rank:
Mystical Hand [Mastered] - Keep
Coagulation [Mastered] - Keep

C-Rank:
System Shock [Mastered] - Keep
Skeletal Fortification [Mastered] - Keep
Anesthetic Infusion [Mastered] - Keep
System Restoration [Mastered] - Keep

B-Rank
Mystical Force [Mastered] - Keep
Tranquilize [Mastered] - Keep
Medical Ward [Mastered] - Keep

A-Rank
Resuscitate [Mastered] - Keep
Angelic Blessing [Mastered] - Keep
Regeneration [Mastered] - Keep
Pristine Aura [Mastered] - Keep

Gravity:
C-Rank:
Gravity Distortion [Mastered] -> Blood Blade [Mastered]
Anti-Gravity [Mastered] -> Crimson Whip [Mastered]
Gravitational Pull [Mastered] -> Red Tide [Mastered]
Orbital Strike [Mastered] -> Blood Clone [Mastered]

B-Rank:
Graviton [Mastered] -> Sanguine Shield [Mastered]
Clutch of the Giant [Mastered] -> Kiss of the Vampire [Mastered]
Forced Polarity [Mastered] -> Red Rain [Mastered]
Inertial Control [Mastered] -> Curse of Anemia [Mastered]

A-Rank:
Shinra Tensei [Mastered] -> Crimson Stars [Mastered]
Chibaku Tensei [Mastered] -> Drain Claw [Mastered]
Newton's Apple [Mastered] -> Red Haze [Mastered]
Centrifugal Force [Mastered] -> Blood Thrall [Mastered]

Chimera:
C-Rank:
Gaze of Enslavement [Mastered] -> Demonic Burst [Mastered]
Life Drain [Mastered] -> Demonic Howl [Mastered]

B-Rank:
Mystical Replication [Mastered] -> Demon Cloak Omega [Mastered]

3 E-Ranks, 1 D-Rank, 1 C-Rank, 4 B-Rank, and 1 A-Rank = 99 ASP added to 569

ASP: 668

Owned Augments – Sell All
Assault - 2400
Pyramid’s Piece - 3000
Chain Link x3 – 2400 x3
Lucky Strike -2400
Wide Edge - 2400
Pressure - 2400
Blitz – 3000

20,100 yen added to on hand.
Present cash on hand: 111,247.00 Yen
New total: 131347

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
I've taken the kin out and about.

Looks good for the most part, pending approval for kinjutsu and contract.

I would assume that your pc would be coming into Sand, and you wish to rp that first contact?

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
I am pretty sure she applied for her contract in this app. We are waiting on Contract to approve it because her kin relies heavily on her association with sharks.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Banners and such are all done. When she is online she can RP and contact me or any council/admin if she is interested in joining the Sand usergroup on Discord.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hold on. Her Contract related stuff was prematurely approved and thus is being brought back to discuss. We will try to get a response to her in reasonable time.

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
I don't think my refund added up right. I was refunded: 20,100 yen

These were what I was selling:

Assault - 2400
Pyramid’s Piece - 3000
Chain Link x3 – 2400 x3
Lucky Strike -2400
Wide Edge - 2400
Pressure - 2400
Blitz – 3000

Botulinum Toxin - 600 x2

Weapon Holster - 400 x2

3 E-Ranks: 450 x3
1 D-Rank: 1200
1 C-Rank: 3250
4 B-Ranks: 7500 x4
1 A-Rank: 12500

I think the end total should have been: 70, 400 yen
The difference would be: 50,300 yen missing from my bank.
Someone can feel free to check my numbers, but I think that's the math?

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=239971#p239971
Kasen said:
Name: Senshi Megami
Reason: Tutor Topic, I was the tutor, 2 pupils.
Thread: https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=578&t=49521
Terribly sorry that this wasn't done before she RB'd. Adding the 4k yen. Please use this in your next training for your double training.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back