Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Set Sail: Forest of Death! [Private]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Don't worry about it, I made it myself. I can make another it only takes a few days, plus that's easier to replace than my best friend if he gets eaten by a cat." As they spoke they made their way to the base of the hill at which Tatsuo would begin to climb. "If you aren't good at climbing you can stay down there, I don't think Shiro would be able to but we can put him in my shirt if you want to climb up." He would say waiting before climbing up the cliff face.

Inuzuka Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Well... If you're sure about that," Akira chuckled, heading to the rockface and getting ready to climb up, "nah, I'm pretty talented as a climber."

Akira looked down at Shiro, shortly before bending down for him so he could jump onto his back and rap his paws around his master's shoulders, holding on tightly and ready for the climb as well, "don't worry about Shiro either, we climb together a lot anyway," he chuckled, getting a good footing on a rock hanging off the side of the ledge before beginning to pull himself up alongside Tatsuo.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Tatsuo reached the highest part of the cliff he turned around giving a hand out to Akira to help him out. "Looks like we got a good vantage point of the whole area." he said looking back after pulling Akira up. Placing a hand on his forehead to get the sun out of his eyes he noticed the small peaks of the buildings appearing a few miles southwest. "Seems like it's quite the trek and a dangerous one too, how mad will your dad be if we get home past dark?" he says looking to Akira.

Inuzuka Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It wasn't long before Akira with Shiro on his back reaching the top of the cliff and luckily Tatsuo was there to give him a hand too, helping him get his footing on top of the rock. He looked off into the distance to see where they needed to go. Tatsuo was right, they did have a bloody long way to go but if they were losing precious daylight, they needed to head off quickly.

"It's not my dad I'm worried about; he's always busy. But Aomaru's gonna scruff me by the neck and lecture me about everything," he chuckled, "and it ain't so much getting home late that's gonna get me in trouble - if anything it'll be that we're in this forest," Shiromaru seemed to agree with that, knowing just how strict that old dog could be. After all, he was Shiro's dad and he knew Aomaru better than anyone.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Then we will have to take the shortcut!" he said hopping to one of the giant trees below, gripping at its top and and continuing to jump across the canopy of the trees. "As long as none of us fall we'll be there in no time." Tatuso always felt natural around trees, they seemed to reinvigorate them and that when around enough of them he was unstoppable. Thus he was used to scaling up to the top of the tallest trees and getting around quicker than that if he had to manage through the thick bush at the forest's bottom. This part of the forest was pretty uninhabited so trails were rough and uncommon, this would be able to get them back to the forests edge, thus closer to the village. As long as no one fell, of course.

Inuzuka Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira crouched down and let Shiro into his back, watching his buddy leap across the top of the trees. Being metaphorically one with nature, practically having been raised in the forest, it was a pretty natural action for him. With Shiro in tow, the Inuzuka lept after Tatsuo, easy scaling the tops of the trees to head back to the village in a timely fashion. It'd been a while since he was at great heights like this so he was a little bit wobbly, but it felt good at the same time, soaring like a bird above the ground, heading back home.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo slowed down the pace to make it easier on Akira he didn't want to have to explain to Aomaru why Akira was a giant splatter on the ground now would he? Tatsuo furrowed his brows as he saw the rooftops of the village getting closer and closer. Even far off in the distance he could see the fire symbol on top of the Hokage's office. A sight that while he didn't understand the importance of the office, it still filled him with a sense of pride. Tatsuo glanced back to ensure Akira and Shiro were keeping up. He would then slowly ease up the pace until they were at the foot of the village. "Hey seems we are back at the village but it's not even dark out yet. Wanna grab something to eat before we head home? My mom hasn't cooked dinner in a few days, so I don't mind grabbing something before!" Tatsuo said to Akira hoping he wanted to get food too, perhaps barbaque he had eaten too much ramen lately.

Inuzuka Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It felt good to finally be getting close to the village. The smell of freshly cooked ramen filled his keen nose, making his stomach rumble violently. The same reaction seemed to come from Shiromaru as well who looked pretty exhausted by now. The three of them stepped back onto the road leading out of the forest and before either of them knew it, they were walking down one of the more familiar streets, finally in the safety of their beloved village.

"That is the best suggestion I've heard all day," Akira chuckled, leading the way down to the ramen restaurant his coins already in hand, practically able to taste that sweet sauce. The Inuzuka looked to Tatsuo next to him, giving him a playful nudge on the shoulder, "It's on me, bud, you've earned this!"

((Gonna try and get Akame to join now ))

Akame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Konoha was easily one of the affluent villages in the world with many merchants moving about and people enjoying themselves in the warm sun the land of fire was known for but what most didn't know was that the village housed quite a lot of homeless and poor people on the darker less travelled roads of the leaf village and one such road was the one that Akira and Tatsuo now found themselves on since not many people wanted to walk near somewhere called the forest of death. As they walked down the road they would soon seen a figure laying face down in the middle of the path covered in dust but thankfully obviously uninjured. If they decided to investigate they would notice that the figure was a young girl about ten with pitch black hair and dark tanned skin. She was dressed in an obviously tribal manner and it seemed very likely that she was not native to this part of the world. If they stayed away they would hear the obvious sound of a stomach loudly begging for food coming from the downed figure.

Most would ask why a child would be starving on the streets since child care within the village was very good but Akame had not had a very good time since moving to this village. When she had first moved by herself into the village she had managed to sign into the academy easily enough and it was fairly simple to navigate the village and she quickly found a place to sell a few pieces of jewellery she had made before she had left her tribe but that's when things went a bit pear shaped. The local merchants reported her for illegally selling wears without a license and she had everything taken from here including the money she made. This had lead to not being able to afford anything to eat or anywhere to stay so for the last few nights she had been living on the streets but sadly no one can get far without food which had led to her current predicament. Passed out on a road all alone.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo grinned as Akira said he would spot the meal this time, he was running a bit low on his mission funds and his parents were out of town, so he wasn't really getting any homecooked meals either, but he wouldn't tell Akira that. "Alright buddy, thanks a ton!" As he made his way down the road he noticed Akame on the ground, his brows furrowing as he nudged Akira in the side, before motioning over to the girl. He made his way over kneeling down near her. "Hey do you need some help?"

His clothes were torn and dirty but nowhere near the amount of the girls at his feet. Both he and Akira had just gotten done with a tiny adventure and they would smell and look it.

[Sorry for the small post]

Inuzuka Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He could practically taste the ramen already and he was definitely looking forward to dig in like a savage. Walking along, Akira almost tripped over the girl laying in the street, having not noticed her until the last minute on slamming on the break before either of them got heart. Shiromaru took a step closer and curiously sniffed at the passed out girl. He let out a small bark to his master; she certainly wasn't from around here and she didn't seem to have anyone with her to help or anyone looking for her. The Inuzuka knelt down the other side of the girl, patting her on the shoulders to try and rouse her.

"Hey, excuse me. You're gonna get hurt if you stay on the floor like that..."

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo looked to the sky before running off! He forgot he had somewhere to be tomorrow, he looked to Akira to make sure he was going to help Akame, however he had to go get packed.

[I'm visiting the cloud village w/ the hokage so I have to leave all of my current threads]
[Topic left]

Akame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akame slowly let out a slow groan as she was shook awake by a young boy who was saying that it was dangerous laying on the side of the road. Akame was too hungry to respond but her stomach was more than ready to tell everyone the reason she was laying on the road with a groan so loud it scared the birds away in a nearby tree. "Hungry" Was the weak mutter before she slumped back down.

[sorry for pathetic post been ridiculously busy lately. ]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back