Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Shadow's Gambit [Contract Search]

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was cooling off as one would expect from the season, Yaboi was napping under a tree in the outer area of the hidden leaf village. Originally he decided that with the free time he had on his hands he would finally get around to exploring the area. Many of the other students that had done so had found themselves companions they could use as a contract summon. To Yaboi this seemed like the obvious next step he had to take, he didn't want to fall behind further as a shinobi while everyone else raced ahead. Working hard would only put unneeded strain on him, and with two wins in the student tournament under his belt he knew that what he lacked he made up for with his strengths. Others wasted countless hours training to make up for what they lacked and spent less time on what they truly shined with. Napping was one of the boy's strong talents but it wouldn't help him with his search, more so it merely prepared him for what may come. The boy stirred and awoke from his nap with outstretched arms "Best to head out now, but I should collect my traps." the boy said aloud as he took to his feet and walked around the tree collecting the ninja wire traps he had planted as a precaution. "Where to start.." the boy mumbled, looking around the area he had found himself in. With a faint shrug he headed off, checking his equipment one more time before bolting down an unfamiliar dirt path.

Finding himself on the edge of a thick forest Yaboi stopped in his tracks "I'm no expert, but I imagine if I was some kind of animal I would more than likely live in this secluded and dense forest. Seems like a nice shady place for a nap, maybe plenty of food.. Am I reading too much into this?" the boy said aloud as he glanced around "I should stop talking to myself, don't want to make this a habit.". The young boy kept his pace but remained cautious, this was an unfamiliar area to him and he knew not what he could run into. His mind however raced and in preparation for the unexpected he came up with enough plans of action that would astound even a seasoned shinobi. There were no paths below the canopy of the trees, and the abundant plantlife had made it an annoyance to trek through, so Yaboi took to the branches of the trees. With his new height he was able to see further into the dense forest 'Right, need to remain quiet. Don't want to scare anything in here.' he thought to himself. With quiet steps Yaboi hopped from tree to tree scouting the area in detail before proceeding further into the forest.
6659c11706b48cec255d28c52f0090c4.gif
He came upon a small clearing in the green forest with a shallow pond at it's center, though it could even be classified as a puddle if anything. Yaboi jumped down to the clearing below "Water looks clean. But I've brought my own." the boy once again said aloud as he took out his flask of water, taking an idle sip. Would his search have results, or would he return home empty handed and prepare for the next round of the tournament?

WC: 553

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back