Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Shamans be Shamanin' [Open]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The day was mild, quite forgiving, but had all the ingredients for a storm. Kohaku, having just finished her shift in the hospital, returned to this place - the gates - to stare at the wilderness that she once retired from. The Eisen clan was her birth-right, although she was not bound to its leadership by blood, but rather she was chosen to become the new clan leader of the Earth country shamans. She was given time, just like all soon-to-be Eisen clan leaders, to travel and experience the world for all of its good, the bad and the frightfully unknown.

One day, Kohaku would lose her name for the sake of her clan and be known only as "Eisen" of the Eisen clan. This didn't really bother the young woman too much because she didn't have much need for her name, given that her only concern would be the safety of her people and their way of life. The shaman would look out to the raging sea, which sat at one direction, bow her head to the ground and press her skin against the membrane of dirt and rubble; her arms would plant themselves onto the ground and her lips would caress the earth in a moment of silent mumbling. "I pray to The Four Great Trees of Uchū; Raifu, Shi, Mokutei and Sankuchuari..." She would continue to speak to the four aspects of life, the belief system of the Eisen clan, that shaped the entire culture and their way of life.

After her prayer had been completed, slightly smudged with dirt, Kohaku's upper body would arise as she sat on her calves. A smile would dawn across her face as she prepared for a new day.

[I'll topic leave if nobody enters.]
[MFT]

Ko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”Jee it sure is boring around here” the genin said, stretching in a circular motion while yawning before looking around on top of the sisters. He did enjoy sitting on top of the pair (make of it you will) while patrolling because it provided both a great coverage of the area as well as the comedy that this man was dwarfed compared to this giant titan of a woman.

From the view of the monstrous statue he could see out into the sea among all the people in boats, and guards behind him looking around for people who might try to run through and get into the village. Last time he was here he met a strange woman from a different village who left some kind of haze as she left. Maybe he should have stopped her or gone to find her but he didn’t. He just did the guardian job and that’s that.

Below him though he did see a dark haired figure that looked like she was… praying? A bit odd to pray towards the sea but he figured he would go check she wasn’t like… convulsing and needing medical attention. He would prepare for a headset call just in case she really needed help.

He would walk down the side of the statue, from the bust down the hips and thighs and onto the ankles before jumping off to check of the woman.

”Are you ok there miss? It’s not often you see people praying towards the sun,” he commented as he looked upon her kneeling at the gates. ”In fact I don’t think it’s common in our era for people to find time to pray to anything let alone objects or something.” Maybe it was ignorance since he didn’t hear her prayers at all.

”Oh err my apologies, my name is Sashou. I was just checking you hadn’t fallen over and needed medical attention. I didn’t want to cause alarm or anything for your prayers or anything!”

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back