Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Shark

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shark said:
Electroreception - Shark Contract Passive
A shark's senses are quite acute. Most think of smell as their most useful, but sharks actually have the strongest sensitivity to electrical fields of any animal there is. They are so sensitive to these fields that they can easily use them to detect their prey and home in on it.

Effect:
- The user cannot be redirected to another target than its intended one through any means (does not apply to clones/transformation type of effects)
- Sneak attacks against the user lose their accuracy bonus.

Rough Skin - Shark Contract Independent Special Move
A shark's skin is not made up of scales, like most fish skin is. Rather, it is comprised of a number of miniature teeth that interlock to form a protective coating. Intelligent sharks of the shark cotnract can run chakra through their bodies to make these teeth somewhat shark and more protruding than usual.

Effect: The user may choose to activate their Rough Skin for 1.5 AP and 3% of their max CP. All attacks from or to the user for one full round after deal 10% of their base damage additionally to the target (for outgoing attacks) or attacker (for incoming attacks). This damage cannot be buffed in any way.

Marching Fishes - Shark Contract Senjutsu
There are some fish that are just too small for a shark to bother eating. The same thing is not true of their predators, and often such fish will happily hang around a shark for safety's sake. These same fish will gladly lend a hand if the shark calls on them.

Effect: The user summons a cloud of six fish, each with 1500 HP. Each fish can perform any of the below special actions, or deal basic strikes with a 15% chance to cause either bleeding or suppression (chosen at jutsu's activation). When they are destroyed, the person who destroyed them recieves -1 accuracy which can stack up to three times.

Special Action - Chomp: For 1 AP, a fish may bite an enemy to reduce their dodge by -1. Up to three fish may latch onto a single target. Once a fish is latched onto a target, it cannot take other actions other than removing itself for 1 AP, and remains there until destroyed. Regardless of how it is removed, the first fish to be removed from a target will increase their bleed level by 1.

Special Action - Firecracker: For 1.5 AP, a fish may retrieve and detonate a firecracker in an enemy's face. This firecracker does 800 damage at +0 accuracy.

Special Action - Distract: For 1 AP, the fish may buzz an enemy, giving them -3 accuracy/DC to their next attack. This can only be done to each enemy once per round.

Cost: 3 AP, 2500 CP, 1250 CP/rnd

Note:
- This is a Creation jutsu.
- Each fish has secondaries equal to -4 of the user's, and 2 AP.
- Jutsu subtype is chosen when the contract creature is designed; damage buffs that apply to that subtype increase creation HP and damage dealt.
- All attacks done by any of the fish use this jutsu's subtype for accuracy and damage.
- Fish basic strikes cost 1 AP and deal damage based on the contract's OOC rank.
- While this jutsu is maintained by the user, a single destroyed fish will reappear at the beginning of each round.

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Code:
[quote="Shark"][quote][b]Electroreception - [i]Shark Contract Passive[/i][/b]
A shark's senses are quite acute. Most think of smell as their most useful, but sharks actually have the strongest sensitivity to electrical fields of any animal there is. They are so sensitive to these fields that they can easily use them to detect their prey and home in on it.

[b]Effect:[/b] 
- The user cannot be redirected to another target than its intended one through any means [i](does not apply to clones/transformation type of effects)[/i]
- Sneak attacks against the user lose their accuracy bonus.[/quote]

[quote][b]Rough Skin - [i]Shark Contract Independent Special Move[/i][/b]
A shark's skin is not made up of scales, like most fish skin is. Rather, it is comprised of a number of miniature teeth that interlock to form a protective coating. Intelligent sharks of the shark cotnract can run chakra through their bodies to make these teeth somewhat shark and more protruding than usual.

[b]Effect:[/b] The user may choose to activate their [i]Rough Skin[/i] for 1.5 AP and 3% of their max CP. All attacks from or to the user for one full round after deal 10% of their base damage additionally to the target (for outgoing attacks) or attacker (for incoming attacks). This damage cannot be buffed in any way.[/quote]

[quote][b]Marching Fishes - [i]Shark Contract Senjutsu[/i][/b]
There are some fish that are just too small for a shark to bother eating. The same thing is not true of their predators, and often such fish will happily hang around a shark for safety's sake. These same fish will gladly lend a hand if the shark calls on them.

[b]Effect:[/b] The user summons a cloud of six fish, each with 1500 HP. Each fish can perform any of the below special actions, or deal basic strikes with a 15% chance to cause either bleeding or suppression [i](chosen at jutsu's activation)[/i]. When they are destroyed, the person who destroyed them recieves -1 accuracy which can stack up to three times.

[i]Special Action - Chomp:[/i] For 1 AP, a fish may bite an enemy to reduce their dodge by -1. Up to three fish may latch onto a single target. Once a fish is latched onto a target, it cannot take other actions other than removing itself for 1 AP, and remains there until destroyed. Regardless of how it is removed, the first fish to be removed from a target will increase their bleed level by 1.

[i]Special Action - Firecracker:[/i] For 1.5 AP, a fish may retrieve and detonate a firecracker in an enemy's face. This firecracker does 800 damage at +0 accuracy.

[i]Special Action - Distract:[/i] For 1 AP, the fish may buzz an enemy, giving them -3 accuracy/DC to their next attack. This can only be done to each enemy once per round.

[b]Cost:[/b] 3 AP, 2500 CP, 1250 CP/rnd

[i]Note:[/i]
- This is a Creation jutsu.
- Each fish has secondaries equal to -4 of the user's, and 2 AP.
- Jutsu subtype is chosen when the contract creature is designed; damage buffs that apply to that subtype increase creation HP and damage dealt.
- All attacks done by any of the fish use this jutsu's subtype for accuracy and damage.
- Fish basic strikes cost 1 AP and deal damage based on the contract's OOC rank.
- While this jutsu is maintained by the user, a single destroyed fish will reappear at the beginning of each round.[/quote][/quote]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back