Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Shashigwa Rekkuo

Shashigwa Rekkuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Aori Tsuyu

Physical Description:
naruto__oc___kazaguruma_shinobu_by_rinnichin-d8csef9.png

Tsuyu is a short and slim girl, standing at 4'11 and weighing 86 lb. She has pale white skin and large black eyes above her short button nose and thin pink lips.

Mental Description:
Tsuyu is a good-hearted, compliant, and eager shinobi but her shy nature makes it hard for her to express herself. Her goal in life is simply to prove herself and be of use as a ninja, though she often ponders the idea of what it would be like to be a stay at home mother. Tsuyu loves kids but often shows her affection for things by starring blankly, so she can sometimes be seen as weird. She is confident in her ability and unwavering in resolve but her biggest downfall may be that her only reap goal is to become someone else's tool.

History:

While Tsuyu isn't part of any great clan her parents were still shinobi through and through. Her mother and father were both anbu who dutifully swore their lives to their hokage and died for their hokage when Tsuyu was 9. Tsuyu loved her parents and was trained by them until their deaths in shiruken throwing. The girl didn't cry when her parents died, she knew they died the way any shinobi should, as a tool. After their deaths Tsuyu began to train all the time and spent hours in the academy training ground throwing ninja stars.

When Tsuyu became 10 she began practicing deeper into the woods. She began practicing her accuracy while falling from tall trees and while jumping from branch to branch. She kept getting better and better but was never satisfied. One day while wondering the forest she came across a silver toad with a white tummy and decided to keep him, naming it "Yotaru" or "Yota" for short. She would allow Yota to sit on her head or shoulder from then on as she trained and surprisingly he wouldn't move. Her and Yotaru formed a bond and she planned to train him eventually.

(Am I allowed to have pets of any kind like Akamaru or should I just try to find that kind of stuff in game?)

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Re: Ryu

Unfortunately, as you are a new player you would not be eligible for a Kinjutsu until you reach B-Rank. Please, can you update your character creation to reflect this?

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Re: Aori Tsuyu

Hello there,

Sorry about the wait for the History it needs to be a minimum of 300 words. Now if you wanted a BL that would be an extra 200 words of writing, all BL can be found here: https://ninpocho.com/viewforum.php?f=130

These will give you bloodlines for getting Akamaru and other things, check them out. If you have any questions I am around on discord most of the day.

Shashigwa Rekkuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Name: Shashigwa Rekkuo (Shashigwa was the name given to him by the other orphans. Rekkuo has no what his original name was.)

Physical Description:
Rekkuo is a average height skinny boy, standing at 5'3 and weighing 80 lb, with bright red feathery hair. He has a pale white diamond shaped face with acorn shaped black markings underneath each of his hazel green eyes. He wears a simple white tea shirt, usually covered in dirt, and light black pants that end at cafs. His right pants leg is wrapped in white gauze mainly to hide the knife he keeps beneath. Both of his feet are also covered in guaze since he doesn't have any shoes. He also carries a baseball bat.

Mental Description:
Rekkuo is in almost all aspects a street punk, he's hot headed, stubborn and a lot of the time cruel, but he's loyal to his friends and lives by his own code. "Trust is given but loyalty is earned" is his code. He'd have no problem stabbing someone he didn't know in the back if it benefited him. Despite all his bad side's Rekkuo likes to have friends and when he feels they've earned his loyalty will go out of his way to appeal to them. His main aspirations are getting money and getting stronger. He isn't the kind of person to think about what's outside his own view, all he knows is what he wants and how to get it. While he isn't too smart academically Rekkuo is good at planning on his feet and a fast learner.

History:

Rekkuo was just another street orphan in crater city and just like all the other orphans he did what it took to survive. He stole food and sometimes jewelry off random strangers, and almost always got the crap beat out of him. Eventually Rekkuo got bigger and so he did what everyone always did to him and a lot of the same, he stole food and jewelry and he beat people up when they got in his way. Life was just like that in crater city, though every once in a while someone strong would wonder through.

"Hey you with the sword!"

"Hm?" The man in question turned to face young Rekkuo.

"You think you're tough or something? When I grow up I'm gonna be the toughest there is and that means I'll be stronger then you!" The boy barked while pointing a finger at the complete stranger.

"Well aren't you a fearless one." The stranger replied before shooing him off.

"Get lost kid, I'm trying to eat."

This was the first conversation between 9 year old Rekkuo and his master a Oda. Rekkuo wouldn't know it but he was actually part of the Nanjirou clan, which is probably why he was so enthralled by the man's sword. He followed the man every where, trying to steal the mans things, jump him, anything to get his attention. One day the swordsman had had enough and only wished to scare the boy. He chased Rekkuo down the street and into an ally. The boy had run into a dead end and was prepared to turn and fight back, but just as he did a sword pressed up against his neck.

"I've had enough kid. I don't know what you want from me but if you continue to be a bother to me I'll kill you. Got it." The man demanded with a cool calm face, like he wouldn't even care. But the swordsman couldn't hold that face as he starred into the boy's eyes filled with determination. Rekkuo wasn't scared, his hand was grabbing the blade and squeezing it.

"I had to see if you were strong. PLEASE, TEACH ME!" The boy shouted causing the stranger to feel a mixture of inspiration and meaning. The 2 became master and student, mainly practiced taijutsu and focused on the taijutsu technique "charge" while constantly honing his body. Rekkuo spent hours doing 100 handstand push ups, 100 hanging sit ups, 100 squat jumps and punching concrete walls for training. His training also consisted of meditating which he was surprisingly good at. Because Rekkuo's master was a swordsman the boy found himself a bat and would often try to mirror his master's techniques. Rekkuo was a different person while around his master, more calm and focused. Rekkuo trained from 5 months before his master said his good byes and the 2 bowed to each other. Rekkuo stayed behind as he knew nothing of life outside crater city but continued his training and made a vow to see his master again. Unfortunately while Rekkuo was now focused on his training he was still a demon deep down and now with a new found strength.

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Looks good. One approval granted pending a request to change your username to match your new character name.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
eLpLc.png

Congratulations, you've been accepted to Konohagakure!
Thank you for your patience!

Please post a request for a Leaf Academy Student Banner HERE. If needed please request a Name Change HERE to make your account name match your character name.

Now you're ready to go forth and roleplay! Have a nice stay here!
The spring of youth!

Once in Leaf Usergroup please post your character profile HERE
As a new player you will start your journey inside of the academy student realm. Good luck with your education and hopefully you will progress through the exams in the future. I wish you the best of luck!

Agility: 5/50
Stamina: 5/50
Taijutsu: 5/50
Ninjutsu: 5/50
Genjutsu: 5/50
Chakra Control: 0%/50%

Starting Yen has been given, and Leaf Access has been granted!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back