Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Shattered Sun [Solo Mission]

Arawe Zashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Cabal said:
[col]
bingo%20top.png

mt16fGQ.jpg

Name: Yamada Nobuyuki
Village Affiliation: None
Current Status: At Large

Threat Level: E
Known Aliases: None

Description:
Coming from a well-to-do family, he is likely well-clothed but it would be hard to guess what type of clothes the youth would wear. He has brown hair and green eyes, with an average complexion, weight and height he is the average thirteen year old boy. He could be best identified by his surroundings, he comes from an affluent family and would likely be found in the Diamond, Silver or Crystal District and he would probably be recognized by those around him if you asked for him by name.

Type of Fighter:
Street-level brawler, but he is also very sneaky and is therefore capable of using poisons and traps if he has time to set-up.

Yesterday, after he attacked a young shinobi student maiming her face with a 'joke' that left her blind in her right eye. He has reportedly not been home since.

Charges:
Assault with a chemical substance, run away.

Description of Charges:
While not a shinobi student, he had frequented the shinobi academy to visit some of the children there. One evening after class a girl entered an empty classroom after being called in, she set off a trip wire that launched a cup of caustic acid into her face. Her face will be badly scared and she has lost the use of her right eye as a result. The reason for this attack is unknown but rumor has it, it involved a lover's quarrel - he, the young girl who was injured and himself were in a brief relationship that ended suddenly when she expressed interest in one of her shinobi student peers. While this rumor has not been fully substantiated, this is what the young woman claims. Shortly after the girl was burned, Nobuyuki fled the scene and has not been seen since.

bingo%20bottom.png
|
This is Considered to be a Self-Modded Solo Mission

Important: Self-modded missions may be done twice in a week, however the second mission done yields half normal rewards. Players may also perform one mission with 2x the word count in order to gain the rewards of having done two missions. This still only yields half rewards for the second mission.

What Rank of Self-Modded Solo Missions can I perform?
  • A user may only perform a mission of their current OOC Rank or lower. This mission is considered to be E Rank, so if you are E Rank or above, you may do this mission.

What are the rewards for Solo Missions?
  • This is an E Rank Mission, for completing an E Rank Mission you will earn 1,500 Yen.

What is the required word count for this mission?
  • This is an E-Rank mission, the word-count requirement is 250 Words.

Someone else has already caught this BINGO Book entry, what now?
  • This entry is NOT considered to be a repetitive entry, meaning there is only ONE of him to catch. Once he is caught, there will not be another chance to catch him unless he is 'let' go. While you are not encouraged to kill him as he is only a child, it will not be considered a mission failure if you do kill him. If this BINGO Book entry is still up and this character has already been captured or killed, please let someone know so that this entry can be removed and replaced with something else.

I have completed my mission, what now?
  • Drop you mission off in character (IC) HERE.

I am not from Sunagakure but I am visiting and I would like to perform a solo mission listed, is that OK?
  • YES! While you are always welcome to join our community (and we do encourage it), leaving people out of the fun goes against the out of character spirit of this community. You can serve as a mercenary or a helpful foreigner and complete these missions as well, just keep it in character and drop your mission off at the office as listed above but re-linked HERE. Just be sure that you have gotten permission from your primary community.
[/col]

”Oh no. Oh no, oh no, oh no. Oh god, please don’t let this happen.”

The room was lovely, as one would expect from the hiding place of a noble. The curtains hung delicately, and the candles made the room smell like lavender. The carpet stretched, wrinkled slightly, from one side of the room to the other, lightly speckled with colors of gold and indigo. Even in all this beauty, there stood a grotesque reminder of what had occurred: a large puddle of blood, staining the stone on the floor. Tonight, Arawe Zashi had killed Yamada Nobuyuki.

”Forgive me, please, I’m so sorry. I’m so so sorry, my friend, please don’t hate me, I didn’t mean to, I just... I just...”

Got upset.

Truth be told, all Zashi wanted was to talk. He had heard rumors of the incident and just wanted to get to the bottom of it. But something went wrong. Zashi tracked him down, asking his caretaker (which was not hard to find, given his family’s status) to help him find Nobuyuki under the guise that he was a friend from school. He just wanted to help, maybe set things straight and have Nobuyuki turn himself in. But seeing his face... Seeing that smug criminal’s face, calm and composed, after what he had done...

Something just went wrong. And so, Zashi lashed out, furious. He caught Nobuyuki off guard, and a few minutes after, Yamada Nobuyuki died, his head shattered after a strong strike to the forehead and a few too many uses of the pressure burst. It broke, just like that. Just like the bulbs, those tiny suns hanging above the city.

And just like the bulbs, Zashi extinguished this small sun. And he would live with it for the rest of his life. Zashi crawled up to Nobuyuki, holding him in his arms and pressing his head to his chest, as if to hide him and try to forget what happened.

” Please don’t hate me.”

It would be a few hours before authorities arrived to haul the boy’s body off. Zashi was scolded for not reporting his information to a higher authority, so it could have been dealt with. But not a single disappointed face. As he slowly left, head hung in shame and still wet with tears, a man approached Zashi.

”Don’t forget to show up for your reward. You did a good job today, son.”

Zashi fell to his knees, wrenching over and vomiting on the carpet.

[Word Count: 411]
[Topic Entered and Left]
[Mission Complete]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back