Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Shoda Haru [Suna]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoda Haru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Shoda Haru

Personality: Haru's personality is dependent on how he perceives the world each day. If he thinks the day is going to be a good one, you'll find him rather friendly, laid back and ready to talk to anyone, but on the odd seemingly bad day, he'll have a mood about him. Seemingly angry and frustrated, he tends to take his anger out on others, though it's not how he prefers to be. Those days are the days he'd much rather train. Anger and frustration don't suit him.

Appearance: Haru's initial appearance at first glance would be rather normal. You'd see him in his red jacket, with a grey t-shirt if his jacket isn't on him. He wears long dark pants, not always black, and has somewhat of a messy, yet kept medium length dark brown hair. His eye color is a rather dark brown, edging on black, and he's around 5'7, which he's been told is an average height for his age. He's got a slight tan, but that's mainly because he spends so much time outdoors, training with his father.

History: Haru's early childhood was normal, aside from his father being away on a seemingly infinite amount of missions. His mother would always watch over him at home, making sure he'd be out socializing. His mother was a rather gentle woman, with her odd tendencies to lash out when her Husband, his father, had gotten back home. His mother didn't like when his father would leave on lengthy missions, because being as high a ranking Shinobi as he was, he was always sent out on the dangerous missions. Usually A-Rank or higher.

When his father was home, he'd help Haru train. Yes, he was a young child but his father had wanted Haru to carry on the legacy he'd tried to build. This meant he had to become a Shinobi, and help protect the village he'd been living in. This village was and still is known as Sunagakure, or "The Village Hidden in the Sand". While his father was gone, he would train, using the methods taught to him by his father, and his mother would watch over him, to make sure he wouldn't overwork himself or take his, what would be known as light training, too far. Everytime his father taught him something new, his father would say the same thing. "You're getting better, my boy. It looks like you're going to be a great shinobi one day, just like your father." Every time that was said, Haru would have this stupid grin on his face. He loved the acknowledgement his father had given him for his training.

It wasn't long before Haru had turned 10, and since there was still a couple months before he'd be attending the Academy, he'd train with his father, who now, was less frequently called on missions. His father had begun to teach him Shuriken and Kunai lessons, which Haru had a hard time picking up, but still tried his best at it. The days of Haru the Student were drawing near. His history is only just beginning. Will he grow up strong like his father, or will he just want to keep hidden in the shadows? Only time will tell. That brings us to present day. Thus begins Haru's journey.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ummm 5ft 7 inches at 10 years old is not average but hay if it is in your family. The better off ye shall be.
I approve of this background and yes even the obviously inherent height.
With a second approval from council we shall welcome you to Sunagakure.

Shoda Haru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yeah, I need to write in detail of the family history, but that's better for me to do when I get my BL. It'll allow me more freedom and allow for it to make sense, just in case I decide to change my mind on the BL I want.

Shoda Haru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yeah, I guess I posted here like some others not knowing what to do when the site came back. But hey, at least it's here as a guide for the new players that come in, right? This isn't my best work, but hey, not everything can be perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back