Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Show Your Skill! [Req. Hoshitsu & Yukiko] [Semi-Private]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
- (Within Junko)-
In a dark void, a Red sun shined blindingly, illuminating the space filled with enormous black buildings. The buildings seemed to never end as if it was an illusion caused by Uchiha eyes. It was still weird, but Junko had gotten a little more use to it. Standing horizontally upon a building, Junko sighed. He wore a more comfortable attire. His hair grown out with his blue kimono. It was as if he looked years younger.
"Where the hell are you Mazoku?" Junko said tying his hair up, his eyes observing the world.

"Over here boy. " Mozku said from the distance, he stood at another building.

"There you are. How are ya today? Been kind of quiet for the past few days. That's a surprise for your big ass mouth."

"Ugggghhhh..."

"damn, no comeback? "
Junko said shaking his head. The blood demon king seemed depressed, his thrill had died down. "Ya know, we never truly settled things."

Mazoku head tilted, looking the young Seikon in the eyes "Nothing will never truly be settled unless I escape here an kill you boy." Mazoku said, his tone was dark and malicious as usual.

"Im waiting...."

Mazoku jumped from his building with intense speed, landing on the building where Junko was located. Upon contact, the building cracked. Releasing his chakra, Mazoku began to make the building quake. The crack he made began to spread across the entire building. "You Think You're ready boy?"

"If i can control you, I know I'm ready."

"You're greatly mistaken human, the blood demon king has no controller. Thats why im king. You'd have to tame and be one with blood before being ready for me."

Standing face to Face, the two began releasing an immense amount of chakra. The tension between the two was great as everything began to shake, crumbling by the second.

-(Outside of Junko)-

Looking into the night sky A full moon shined brightly onto the ancient forest. The night was still, with not a soul in sight as crickets sounded off in the distance. Fire flys sprouted from the meadow, bringing the natural habitat to life. Junko stood upon a huge tree, laid back, enjoying the great nicotine of a cigarette as it floated through the air. Wearing his normal suit attire. His body was at rest as his mind wondered, focusing within himself. A stream steadily flowed in front of him. The sound of the rushing water completed the scenery. Everything was peaceful on the outside, but on the inside, things were much different.

Tonight would be a night like no other. Three days ago, around the same time, Junko invited two young academy students to join him in his training. Rather they showed up or not, training would continue. The Jinchuuriki smiled a bit, opening his eyes as his meditation was complete.

"Am I missing anything that I told them to look for?"

"I think it's the bells ."

"Yea, the bells. Damn, did I forget them?"

"I don't keep up with your shit, you do."

"shut up, I got them."

Pulling two silver bells from his pouch, Junko shook them vigorously. They pinged loudly, echoing throughout the forest. "Oh yea, still good." Junko said, tying them to his waist. If the young lads were coming, their strength and abilities would shine tonight. They'd have to maneuver through the forest to even reach Junko. Hopefully, They were fully equipped, anything could happen on this glorious night.

[OOC: >:)]

Yamaryuu Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukiko had scouted out the terrain two days before, so when she heard a small chime from a bell.. she knew instinctively where it was.
3 days before Junko had invited Yukiko and Hoshitsu to a non official training. and training meant being prepared, strategically around the area where they were to meet, Yukiko had placed several small backs with anything from her favourite weapon, a kunai attached to a thin wire, making it both a slashing whip and a retractable throwing weapon, to ordinary kunai and a few spots she already had set up a few wires, that was strung for release, sending Wood flying Down if hit correctly.
in the passing years she had found her ability to memorise maps, and her surroundings had served her well.. she therefore had begun to train and make use of this ability whenever she was able to.
and the promise was.
"this training is nothing like ever before!.."

With this mindset, she altered her direction and quickly escalated a tree to get higher ground, making sure to minimise her sound.
A few seconds later she found the source of the sound.
she located hersef on a branch, and broke a flower petal, with her distinctive sweet fragrance to let Junko know she already was present..

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:
RolePlay said:
"One of our guest has arrived."

"Ya don't say..?"

An all too familiar refreshing sweet fragrance soon filled the air. Floating throughout the forest, changing its natural scent. "interesting, a shinobi should always be able to hide effectively . Looks like she has that down packed. Impressive, we can get right into things." Junko thought walking towards the center of the meadow as the bells shook with each step. Coming to a stop, Junko cleared his throat. "Well...Well..Well, Welcome! Things are quite simple! i have two bells and you simply have to get them. On this beautiful night, you are allowed to unleash all your abilities. You can use any form of attack you see fit. Junko said, pausing to let it sink in.

"Just as you will be putting your skills to the test, I shall do the same. Just a heads up and since it's best to be straight forward, This won't be easy. Take that as a life lesson as well young one. So, Start when ever you're ready." Junko said putting his hands in his pockets. Hopefully, the quiet girl took Junkos words to heart.

".... She simply has to get the bells?"

"Yep, it's as simple as it sounds."

"Is this all for play or something..?"

"In a way yes. Turning sparring into play, but playing seriously."

"Well lets see how this little play session plays out! Hehehehe."

"Lets...."

As a swift shift of wind picked up, tree leaves blew into the night sky. It was time for the young academy student to show her power without attempting to hold back in any way.

Mft
WordCount: 269
OOC: Let the games begin! Sorry for the lateness.

Yamaryuu Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
While Junko was talking Yukiko was already preparing her first attack, she had set up a small slingshot, aimed at Junko, the slingshot was made of the branches on the tree, and made so when it was unleashed nothing but the string that was pulling the small rock, was left. she had spun a small piece of string to make a delayed release, and to her joyment Junko stayed at the same spot while talking.
as he continued talking she left the petal, to cloak her movement, by sending off the the fragrance at the same spot that she had broken the leaf to send off the scent.
While still cloaked, she moved off to the right, still making perfectly sure that her sound was diminished to the best of her abilities, the continues training in using chakra to grab hold of flat surfaces, gave her a good edge as not to break any branches, now that she did not needed to step on the smaller ones and could climb vertically without branches, she also used it to accelerate her jump power, so that she could remain in the trees.

around the time that the slingshot should fire, Yukiko had reached a tree just beside the big tree Junko had been sitting in.
it was one of the trees she had equipped with a bag, she grabbed it and took a kunai and a small rock from it. waited for the release.

the release came, and Yukiko threw the rock aiming for Junko's back. - a shot from the front, and a shot from the back

"Lets...."

as soon as the rock ad left her hand, she tossed the kunai, to a tree at Junkos right, penetrating a petal she had set up the day before. making the fragrance now come from Junkos right, and not where she was at his back left.

'Make it impossible for him to locate me, with distractions, that's my best bet' Yukiko Thought.

while the rocks and the kunai was flying she silently altered her position to be the opposite of the new fragrance, leaving Junko attacked from two sides, threatened from the side of the the fragrance, and none from the side she were sitting, waiting, with a net of wires in the Wood, and in the trees, only waiting to be sprung.

[MFT: 289 Words]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:
RolePlay said:
Junko could hear bits and pieces of the young girls movements. She was well talented, but she still had to grow. This night, Junko would open her eyes. This would be her time to catch a glimpse of the true shinobi world and it's ravishing Jutsu.

Unlike most, Junko and his brother had no choice but to grow up. With kids, optimism fills their heads, blocking their mental of what's real and fake. Possible and impossible. Life and death. With time, optimistic individuals turn into realist in the shinobi world.

A miniature rock soon flew from the trees with intense speed. Junko could clearly see it, could clearly dodge it, but he remained motionless as the stone connected with his chest. Almost simultaneously, another Stone connected with Junkos back as he continued to smoke. Un-phased as he Let the fabulous nicotine sink in. "Clever, attacking from both sides. Using scent as a distraction, hiding well, but....." Junko thought grabbing his katana at his side. letting his blade skid against the sheath as he revealed the cold glistening steal in the moonlight.

"I don't think this kid get the picture? .... The younger humans aren't as bright."

"Don't worry, Im going to give our guest a glimpse of reality."

"Can't mess up my suit." Junko thought taking off his jacket, Revealing a few scars here and there. Dropping his jacket and stabbing his katana into the ground, Junko began a series of hand signs at a blinding speed. "Ya Gotta come better then that if ya think you're getting these bells." Junko said Widening his stance, bending his knees as he Slapped his hands together. Chakra overflowed his body, illuminating as a crimson red. His chakra carried a huge amount of pressure, blowing his surroundings back with ravishing winds. Enormous roots and vines began to emerge, cracking the ground as they sprouted. Lifting Junko up, the roots and vines began to Bend, twisting as everything came into one.</COLOR>
<COLOR color="grey">

A huge tree base formed. With a sudden combination of hand signs, Leaves, and moss began to accumulate. Upon observation, it was obvious that Junko had a hell of a green thumb.

Biting his thumb to draw blood, Junko slung his hand. Scattering blood amongst the air, the few droplets landed in the stream, dispersing within the water. The water began to darken, the smell of metal began to accumulate as the water turned to blood. The blood began to rush, overflowing the land around him, forming a huge Red tide. Multiple Trees fell, snapping at the sound of a pop. Looking out at the forest, Junko stood in the tree he created, watching as blood served as the lands ocean. "I don't know if she got stuck in the Jutsu, but I hope she's okay to continue."

"You're going to scare the little brat off! Hahaha."

"Things have only just begun Mazoku."

Grabbing his katana that was now stuck in the tree branch at his feet, Junko was now ready to properly begin. The battlefield had changed and now, the young one faced a new challenge of adaptation. "She better know to come harder then that last attack." Junko thought as flocks of bloody birds could be seen fleeing in the distance.

How I Kinda Imagine Things

Yamaryuu Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Damn, he completely ignored my attacks.... Yukiko thought to herself when the Whole scenery suddenly changed

'Oh shit' this is definitely not like in class..' at first she was awestruck by the major changes to the battlefield...
but as the trees started Falling, she realised 'I definitely have to move, or ill bet stuck between his jutsu, and my setups, that now looks more like a trap for me
She then preceded to as quick as possible to alter her position, managing to dodge more than one Falling tree, only to become stuck under another. luckily for her she were only stuck in a small Down patch so no broken bones.. she quickly unearthed her self Again, to find her in complete cover under the branches, the Falling trees had mad a small area with no branches but almost completely covered in shade from the leaves, running along the ground until the area that Junko had created, an enormous tree had risen..

'Holy...... Wow, how the hell am I going to combat that power.. creating a tree out of nowhere.. and turning a good area for me into open terrain and nowhere to hide... Shit... I have to step up my game.. good thing shinobi'es heal fast... ' she thought while preparing for a more lethal approach...
she then set off, at the first possible opening in the trees, she sent off a wave of lightning orbs, that because of the power, only could target a general area, but she made sure to aim as best as she could, hoping at least to distract Junko while she prepared the rest.
as she entered the open area, she sent off a Storm bolt, aiming for his chest, her fastest attack and therefore easiest to hit with, even so she aimed with all she could. to finish it up, she timed a genjutsu for when the attacks hit. hopefully one of them would hit, and that was a chance. as the attack hit and Junko was moderately distracted.. at least she hoped soo. she finished her genjutsu, making him belive that an attack had hit perfect and sent him bleeding excessively.

in the roar of the thunderclaps hitting and just after she had sent off the genjutsu, she hid under the tree, readying her Next barrage.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:
RolePlay said:
As Junko's eyes pierced the battlefield, Yukiko's presence could no longer be felt.

"Ah damn, looks like I have to find this girls body."

"Nah, not just yet."

In a mere instance, huge waves of lightning orbs emerged from the trees as they targeted Junko. Changing his footing, Junko quickly dodged the chaotic attack by Jumping behind his great tree. With a series of quick hand signs, Junko prepared his Jutsu.(Hidden Action) Coming from behind the tree for a brief second, an illuminating surge of electrified energy shot through Junkos body. Going through the center of his chest completely, Junko hacked blood as he lost his footing. Falling from the tree, Junkos body cracked and crushed tree branches upon impact. Hitting the bloody ground, Junkos eyes were dull as he gasp for air.

"Ugh...ah! Help!" Junko said holding his wound. It would seem like the battle was over. A stunning victory for the young academy student. If she would check on Junko, his body would explode into a small cloud of smoke, revealing a log. Upon examination, she would notice a huge hole she put through it.

Using his Seikon speed, regardless if Yukiko checked on Junko or not, images of himself would begin to appear around the battlefield. It would seem like he was everywhere at once, defying reality itself as he located her. Upon Yukiko's next movement, Junko would suddenly move behind her with a nearly untraceable speed. Once in position, Junko would attempt three adjusted basic strikes aimed at the chest, stomach, and legs with his blade. Nothing too serious, but if directly hit, she would surely feel pain.

Actions said:
Body Switch

Synchronized Multipresence - Special Fighting Style
It is said that Seikon clan members are omnipresent; that they are everywhere at once when they choose to be. This is only partly true, as the Seikon have the ability to overcharge themselves with their reality bending energies, releasing it in such a way that seems to distort the reality around them. This creates multiple "clones" of themselves, afterimages created by their energy that appear and fade at random moments nearby around them.

Quicksilver Step - Space/Time Technique
Taking their ability to ignore the boundaries of what is possible and impossible to the literal translation, the Seikon member steps through reality itself and appears somewhere else to strike while avoiding attacks with ease.

3-Basic Strikes

Yamaryuu Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Actually almost in front of her.. Junko fell Down.. looking way more hurt than he had to..
"what.. no way... " Yukiko said, In her mind this could just as well be a trick.. like the one she tried to pull earlier...
On guard she approached the Downed Junko.. as she got closer to examine him. he exploded in a puff of smoke, and a log was left.
"I knew it!, well at least i hit it" she said as she could see the piercing of the log.
And then around her.. in every direction There he was.. "oh you gotta be kidding me!"
She thought 'this is going to hurt, I cant possibly defend against this technique!' she then supercharged herself, and started to spin her seal readying for the incoming attack
A rustle was all she heard and then the was under attack. with Junko's speed she could barely hold up, she did not manage to block a single attack,
but just altering the course a bit to not become perfect hits, well almost the one in her leg, she did not manage to alter enough, and it sent her rolling on the ground,
and her otherwise spinning setup, left her with no way to use at least it was not a weapon she could loose.
"Oufh.. cough cough.. do you feel the sting?" Yukiko said, while sprawled on the ground.
For each hit Junko had made at her, he would have felt a storms power surging at him, as it being electrical, an he attacking in quick succession, he might first feel it at the end of his attack.
'this was a bad tactic!' she thougt as she quickly got to her feet but somehow she felt herself being really excited about this her energy just rose with this fight,
This time she was ready for his attack, the zeal was somehow spinning at its own violation. ready to strike at any direction. and her hands was ready to send out another jutsu. her eyes glowed with an intense Deep blue shine.
her clothes was ruffled up, but sparks flew here an there across her skin. and a trace of blood was running from somewhere in her scalp Down her temple,
she tried to hide it, but the thit on her leg left her unable to fully support on it and a trained eye would easely notice.
'well at least this require me to give it my all' she thought while being on guard for Junko to come at her Again,
She felt like a turbine spinning up to full steam and this was going to educate her in the ways of open war she found herself liking it!

Actions
Suprercharging:
Electrokinesis - Passive
While generating vast amounts of Lightning is one trick to the Santaru's ability, one would be a fool to compare their Electrical abilities to another. The Santaru are able to increase the voltage of any electricity they wish, using their own body and the chakra as a electrical turbine to create shocking, and destructive, bolts of energy.

Backlash:
Surging Presence - Passive
Have you ever touched a Santaru before? Those who have would immediately notice that one is guaranteed to feel a spark of electricity upon contact, often enough to leave a blister or after twitch. This is due to the fact that as the Santaru's strength increases, their very blood becomes a source of electric energy, their chakra flowing with volts of energy. In a sense, the Santaru are living turbines each with a high voltage. It is common for electronic devices to malfunction in the presence of a Santaru.

the spinning seal:
Electromagnetism - Electrical Field Jutsu
lightning coursing through their veins, a Santaru is able to find, with a little practice, that they are able to sense and control the electrons in the area around them by altering their electromagnetic energy. This gives them the ability of magnetism, allowing them to control any metallic object at will assuming they aren't too heavy. With a glow of their eyes, any metallic object nearby the Santaru because a suitable weapon.

[MFT 452 Words]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back