Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Showing the nest step (Solo - mission)

Kin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Run," was shouted just before a crowd of shinobi in training made for markers in the distance.
"Duck," the instructor shouted, the crowd nearly throwing themselves to the ground trying to get out of the line of fire. A hailstorm of painted water bullets sprayed over the course, not large enough to damage, but the paint would mark any who were hit.
"Throw," the course-master commanded. The rain of sideways paint stopped and then shuriken and kunai flew at a number of targets near the source of the water jutsu.
"Run," he barked once more and the children scattering to their feet and further down the course,even those with paint.
"Hide!" This order was followed by the swarm going from the course to the trees, targets, and rocks nearby.

Watching the show of the newest class Kin thought on his time at the same exercise. He could see most of the younger shinobi, but he wasn't the best at hiding either. With his own graduation not even set he wondered why the instructors set up a mission like this.

"Yagiyo," the drill-master called out, "front and center." With a shocked expression the young applicant stepped forward with haste. Standing at attention the blonde held still and quiet, "Yin, why are you standing their like an idiot? You came here on a mission, show some damn backbone."

"Yes sir. Yagiyo, Kin reporting for a show of force."

"Better," snapping his fingers and calling out, "Now line up students. Today you'll see what I expect you to be before I let you go. You've seen what the village expects and what I expect of the other grade of shinobi." Three hand seals and a stomp lifted a new target made of stone at a distance of 100 yards. "Fire!" Without a question asked and a low reaction period Kin drew his weapon out and unloaded his gun. Two shots on the outer most ring and a single near the bullseye and Kin swiftly broke the action of his Hell Dog and refilled the weapon. "Well done Yin," he snickered as he looked over the younger students. "Do you see that? I expect you to act without time to prepare. You will hit your target at any distance. I will not have to prompt you rearm your weapon." With a second set of hand seals the instructor stomped the ground once more and a target sprouted in the short distance between Kin and himself. "Fire." Leaping upwards and back Kin let two fly downwards through the center of the target, safely into the dirt near the instructors boots. The instructor loosed a kunai at Kin as he drifted away. Yagiyo's pupil's grew wide as he leaned and twisted his body as best he could to avoid being struck, the sharp edge slicing through his shirt and drawing blood over his lower ribs. With soft tapping Kin landed and the instructor spoke up to his group, "I expect you to adapt to situations and remember that you are to strike your target and your target only."

Holding steady and speaking up Kin interrupted, "And be prepared for counter attacks that aren't announced." He gripped his shirt and held it taught to show the blood's slow dribble into his linens. "Underestimating your target can be deadly."

The instructor clapped and waved Kin away, "That will be all Kin. Remember when you're on a mission your duty is to the village." He turned to his students and began to yell at them to continue. "You might not beat everything you come to, but you will not let me down to do your job and come back alive."

The patter of sandals and boots drown out everything as Kin walked out of the training area, applying some bandages as he went.

[WC: 635/250]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back