Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Sitting Duck [Solo Mission] - Continued

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths

With a smirk Hiku stretched out his arm, and motioned for the Captain to start walking towards the the west. As they walked the captain did nothing but complain about how “rude” the sunan people were. Claiming we were uncultured and ignorant. ”I should get a bonus for all of your whining and moaning” Hiku blurted out. The captain looked at him and cocked his head to the side. ”Oh really now? Well you can save that bonus and maybe in thirty years you can hire some real shinobi to pull this dump from down under.” The conversation ended there, and Hiku would stop walking. He’d eye the captain and give him the blankest stare he could muster. The captain was not fazed as he responded with a smirk.

Hiku raised his hand and pointed at a stone house, with a beautiful garden of flowers in the front. Hiku cocked his head to the side, and said ”Welcome to your hotel… My home. I offered it up so your expenses would be cut short. Your welcome, ass.”After that the captain shrugged, but he became quieter as if he had nothing more to say. The beautiful garden probably made him wonder how Hiku could maintain such a fine living garden down here. It was one of those things his fore fathers fought for, in order to sustain their lives in Sunagakure. Hiku sat outside staring at the rock cavern walls. They had minerals in them that shone like the light bringing a feeling of the sky. Hiku had never experienced being in the rain, or the snow. However every time he went it was never the season for that kind of frequent weather. Especially the snow, it was never gonna be there.

Captain and his guards were getting settled in Hiku's stone home. His parent's very own home they made themselves. He prayed he would not enter for if he did he feared there would be disrespect written all over the house. If there was and they were within his presence, he'd likely be renting a room in the Obsidian Palace. That would not be ideal for him now would it? Hiku sighed as time went by, doing nothing but flexing his mind muscles. An hour's time went by and things were silent. "Bedtime, this is going to help a lot. I'll be able to keep this pace, and extend it further. Sometimes full power isn't necessary, you just need a little adjustment..." What other corny timed event could possibly delay Hiku's thought rant?

</COLOR></B>Boom!<i></i>

An explosion occured leaving his home in ruins. Of course Hiku instantly stood up gazing into the ensuing destruction that he once called home. Fires danced in a blaze of blue and red, as two shadowed figures tumbled out of the house. It was the Captain being shielded by one of his guards, Junkei. Junkei was using some form of steam or vapor to create a foggy bubble like shroud around them. It began to disperse revealing the two's appearance more clearly. They had some minor burns on them and soot all over their bodies. The captain was grinding his teeth holding his left eye, it was obvious that eye was gone. Hiku began to make his way to another building trying to give himself a better view of everything. The building opposite of his home, was another house, three times the size of his. As he made his way to the top, from running up the side of the house, Bakando the other guard was also running up the side of the house. He was unscathed and he was moving extremely fast. Hiku called out to him, but as he did, a static flame was shot at him. (Plasma Element)

Hiku countered the flame with a shield made of wood, using the side of the house as a conduit. Bakando was clearly the culprit here. Hiku did not expect this outcome but he was not surprised. It was one of the risks in this kind of world. Trust was hard to find, and let alone give. Even when giving people trust it was usually mired in deceit. Another flame was shot but Hiku was already on top of it reinforcing his wall with more wood. It wouldn't be broken so easily and now that he had given himself the cover and advantage the next step was offense. A stream of flowers would be released propelling themselves at the opponent like cannon fire. Bakando wasn't slow though, and he began to dodge the flowers immediately, but the quantity was overwhelming. He began to get nicked here and there.

As Hiku kept sending streams he thought about the situation. Bakando was clearly a traitor, or a spy. Maybe he was even being controlled, but no matter the situation he was a threat one that Hiku if need be, would kill. He didn't think about saving Bakando, who would? No this man was now an enemy, a marked target, and for Hiku's shinobi training, his target. Hiku would bite his finger, and begin to create hand seals. After completing three hand seals, Hiku would place his palm on the ground creating a lotus seal. Chakra began to seep through the seal on the ground building up in the sky. As that went on, Hiku would leave his wall throwing nine projectiles filled with Castorenum, trying to tear Bakando apart. Only two hit, but the point was to distract Bakando. He was countering with his Plasma jutsu, trying to obliterate Hiku but he was too frantic. Bakando was too distracted with his limited time to escape that he never noticed the chakra building up in the sky. If anyone cared to look up, they'd see a lotus flower in the sky the size of a small house, and it was entirely made of chakra. The climax was coming, and Hiku had prepared properly all up until this moment. He felt a tingle from the jutsu he was preparing and immediately drew a syringe filled with a green toxin. Hiku threw it in with the mix of projectiles and aimed at Bakando heavily focusing his aim on him. The syringe hit the mark and the toxins would surely enter the traitor's body.

Hiku smiled hopping back a few steps creating a small divider made of wood between him and Bakando. The Plasma firing shinobi would pause for a moment panting, now feeling the effects of the poison. Serpent's Blood, seeped into the plasma user's body greatly diminishing his will to fight. Bakando began to sweat, panting more heavily now leading Hiku to surmise that this fight was almost over. The Yamanaka raised his hand into the sky and dropped it releasing the jutsu he had been preparing. The lotus flower in the sky, broke apart sending down the flowers from above. The chakra petals rained down on Bakando, piercing him and slashing at his skin. The Meteor Breaker jutsu was a Taijutsu infused with a large amount of chakra meant to break as the name says "Meteors". However Hiku planned on breaking a man with it, and due to his Yamanakan lineage, he was more than confident that his Taijutsu would destroy the opponent. A massive amount of razor sharp petals, each being filled with poisons could spell certain doom for almost anyone. The seal just helped expanding the flower to a size and form it would never have been capable of if not for chakra.

The traitor was needless to say decimated by the assault. He laid limp on the ground surprisingly still alive. He panted slowly, as his consciousness would begin to fade. <COLOR color="#800080"><B>"You blew up my house. I don't even know where to begin with my rage. However nothing I say or do will change what has occurred. I had every intent on killing you with that jutsu. The fact you're alive means you were meant to survive... that jutsu at least. I don't know why you did this, nor do I care. You're Suna's now..." Hiku would begin to tap his headset ready to call this incident in.

Before he could Suna ANBU showed up on the scene brandishing chakra sealing cuffs. The ANBU moved efficiently immediately cuffing the man on the ground. One ANBU stepped forward to speak to Hiku, We've been informed of the situation from the two down below. We've taken them into protective custody and of course separated them. We'll be taking this one too and throwing him in the Obsidian Palace. Good work Hikuidori, we're sorry about your home." The ANBU were pleasant but left immediately. Hiku stood at the edge of the rooftop observing his village. Anyone at, any moment could become a threat and if they did, what would another person do to stop them?

[Topic Entered/Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back