Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Smoke and Mirrors [ANBU Class]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

There would be the sound of metal connecting with metal as Kouza's form seemed to appear with extreme quickness between Maru and the forest. With his blade extended, Kouza's body was slightly airborne as he twisted his weapon against the drills. Maybe it was due to his experience level, but unlike the others Kouza had a full range of abilities and skills that made it rather easy to pull off the feat. Planting his foot against the back end of his blade, a single free palm worked through a series of handseals before air condensed between him and maru. What would sound like the air popping, would be a concussive force of wind that pushed both Maru and his puppet back towards the group and stopping his progress into the forest. Shifting his weight as he landed on the ground, Kouza still holding on his blade would calmly walk forwards while unbuttoning the front of his trench coat.

"Unfortunately for our teammates i'll have to railroad this class for a moment to handle your actions Maru. This is going to be simple, either you apologize for what you did and agree to follow the majorities decisions or i'll consider your actions like I would if this was a sanctioned mission by the village and you decided to abandon the team after being malicious to one of your own comrades."

He'd stop walking and slide his free palm into his coat's pocket, there was no need to show when or if he would decide to mold handseals with his one hand again.

"Apologies to the rest of you however his actions are not going without some recourse, something he should be use to considering how many times he's had to be beat into submission for his flawed existence."

[Giving Maru an ultimatium of apologizing to Izumi and agreeing to follow the class's agreed plans]
[If the option is turned down or Kouza is not convinced otherwise, I will be calling a b-mod on Maru]
[WC: 296]
[TWC: 1606/1500]

Arashi Takejo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Arashi was distracted by the instructor’s clone running, he was separated from the group for a bit. He had only gone a bit far when he felt a sudden pulse of malicious chakra back from where the group was assembled. He deserted his pursuit and fell back to rejoin the group. As he came he caught a glimpse of a small flame cloak around the clown mask person’s arm, who seemed to be very pleased with himself. He then tossed what he was burning behind him. It turned out to be the half burnt notebook of Izumi. On one glance of the notebook and Izumi’s shook expression, it became clear to Arashi what had transpired. Clearly there was some trouble brewing due to that person, just as he had predicted. Rage welled inside Arashi. Bullying anyone was despicable enough, but to toxically mock somebody’s weakness was unmatchably scummy behvior. Arashi’s hidden blade slid down his arm and he wanted to have a go at the masked person, not caring for the fact that he would probably lose badly.

But before he could move, The clown masked person summoned a weapon or was it? It was something right out somebody’s worst nightmare. It was a puppet doll wrapped in a blood red dress. Her teeth sharp and gruesome, her hands fitted with spikes and drills and her look absolutely haunting. Arashi was absolutely rooted to his spot, having never seen anything like that. The clown mask guy took off behind the clones without a worry in mind along with his puppet. Shaking himself, he took a visual look around to see if the others were shook as much as he was. The atmosphere had turned pretty grim and he wondered what should they do now. As he was thinking what to do now, He heard a slight swishing sound as if somebody was weaving seals. He turned around to see if it was the one he thought. Sure enough the gas mask guy was up to something. He suddenly disappeared into thin air and within a couple of seconds he reappeared having somehow brought the clown mask back with him. He presented him with an ultimatum to either apologise or he would turn this class into full blown fight. Arashi had seen them both do things which confirmed they were both much stronger Shinobi than any of them. They were all at risk of being caught up into this scuffle, but how could he come out and object to this when he had wanted to do the same thing moments ago. There was only one person who could bring this situation under control and it was the instructor, who was nowhere to be seen currently.

TWC = 2311/1500

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Thinks seemed to be going smoothly or at least that seemed to be the case as Yukio used his vision to observe the class wondering what they would do to begin their pursuit, at first it was going well talking an planning was occurring to try and find the best method to case after him but this teamwork was shattered in one swift motion with Maru taking the mute students only method of communication burning it to cinders. Things only escalated from there after malicious actions towards things only continued to get worse another student preventing Maru from leaving though he was too far out of earshot to hear what was being said but even just watching things were threatening to spiral out of control.

Standing from his hiding position Yukio began to move back towards the group yes he had a clone present with them but that would not be enough if this was going to be dealt with he would deal with it personally. In that moment the clone present with the students shattered into shards disintegrating as the Hyuuga felt a rage beginning to burn in his chest, though he was used to such antics such things happening regularly that was no excuse Yukio had finally lost his temper with all of it landing on the ground at the edge of the treeline moving to walk out.

Outside the forest the air would begin to feel cold easily capable of sending a shiver down anyone's spine but it was not a literal cold, more a looming sensation of dread as heavy footsteps exited the forest Yukio's voice splitting the air "Would you all mind explaining how this went from looking like you had potential to this in a matter of seconds because I'm pretty sure when this lesson began I didn't say it was a combat session between everyone." There was fury in his words his head tilting to the side as a dark chakra leaked off his person.
hunterxhunter_dark_gon.jpg

Maru was the first one in his sights his vision narrowing to glare at the young AiT "You first what on earth are you thinking you idiot its almost like you seek to fail classes, I've taught you time and time again teamwork is required yet it never seems to get through that thick skull of yours" Taking a few more steps he came to stop between Maru and Kouza turning his head to look at neither his vision perfectly capable of keeping an eye of all around him. "As for you Kouza having a sense of Justice is all well and good however i don't recall making you judge, jury and executioner" Pausing for a moment he let the words sink in taking a heavy breath before continuing. "There is a time and place for things like this and now is not the time nor the place, so how about you cease here before this goes any further than it has too." He remained still after that awaiting whatever they had to say to him.

[WT: 1448]

[OOC:]
Yukio has exited the forest to join the group with Devastating Aura active. [Image being my flavored verson of it] Clones and funhouse dispelled.
Posting from this point is one per person between my posts, Still no order.
Time extended as of now considering the Circumstances

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi had written down and was glad at least Arashi read it so far. He would stand rather casual at that and was rather quickly spooked out by the sudden entrance of the instructor in their mids.

It was the moment that he regained a little that the clown walked up to him. He looked rather curious why he was getting closer as his mind was also wondering why he was even getting this close. It was the moment that he snatched the book that he had known too late. As quick as he tried to reach out for the tiny notebook. His marker in his hand and started to jump to lessen the reach it was between him and the object. He wanted to say give it back but all he could be grit his teeth and jump in an attempt to get it.
The false accusation of him writing the teacher. He had no knowledge of how to do that at all. It almost popped a vein by him in the range that he said that but the next thing shocked him even more. The friendly eyes of before weren't looking all that friendly anymore towards the person and he stopped moving, only the grip on his marker got tighter. THIS was testing his patience through the roof for now. He wanted so many things as for the moment as he looked to the book which was burning towards ashes. He stood up straight again and wanted to reach out for his weapon... But... After taking a deep breath he stood down, this was a teamwork job... Shooting someone in the arse wouldn't help a single soul... Especially with the taijutsu, he had in mind. He saw him take off and he walked towards the book which was gone by now. His only way to communicate as for the moment.
It irritated him so much that he gritted his teeth once more, the grip got worse on his marker which left his knuckles white. He stood up again and threw the marker to Maru, but what had happened in between he had missed for a second and was unsure if he even would hit Maru now with the marker or accidentally hit someone else. It was an impulse movement he had made in an anger that he crossed his arms after before he would do something else again in a result of his temper which he had lost after so much patience.

A way to communicate he had lost now... and he knew that not everyone knew the language he spoke beside that... Yet he did gave it a try in the hope someone knew about it.
A little unsure the boy started to sign and bit slowly on his tongue... The tip was sticking out. He was unsure as he did so but stayed on the signing.
'I do not forget, but if he is saying sorry I will forgive. Also sorry that I threw the marker like that, my temper got the better of me there.
It was then that the aura scared the boy. It was so dark and he didn't encounter anything like that so far in his memory. Slowly he started to shiver a little down his spine and bite down on his lip harder. He could swear this was not good. Izumi was standing straight and looked terrified towards the ANBU in front of him. Before Izumi would only anger the teacher more and explain it all towards him... He just tried something to sign in the hope the ANBU could read... If that was the cause he would explain the majority of it all... and tried to hide what Maru had done with his notebook to not mention it. However, he hated the man with the clown mask... He didn't want him in worse trouble or what so ever. Which was why after the explaining he took a step or two back and remaining rather on the backside and looking to the ground between them. He now only noticed that he stopped shivering, that he stopped cowering and just stood there.

Edit:
WC: 2501
Post 4/5

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Fushimi.Saruhiko.full.1349650.jpg

Maru had a clone in his sights, however a powerful force pulled the young Anbu in training back to the group, looking over at Izumi with Kawaii standing right by his side. The boy was angry about the crying clown masked AIT taking away his only method of communication, so mad that he threw a marker at Maru. The clown masked boy chuckled, before the marker could even strike him, Kawaii opened her mouth and bit the marker in midair! Her hidden power saws in her mouth activated and shredded the marker from within her mouth and she giggled. "Mm-Mm doesn't that taste delicious.” the malevolent doll said jokingly, Maru's gaze now focused on the real person who summoned him here…. Kouza.

If Kouza sought to scare him, he failed miserably in doing so. Maru gave Kouza a serious look through his clown mask, the ultimative was either Maru apologized for his actions and agree to go with them as planned or he would have to fight…. Maru pointed an accusatory finger at Kouza… then through his head back… and began laughing! He howled with laughter at the proposal as if was the best joke he ever heard, Maru laughed and laughed holding his stomach, gesturing his hand at the boy as if to say ‘This Guy’, looking from student to student as if wanting them to laugh too. When maru finally finished his laughing fit,he calmed. "You are funny! You act as if you're some Senin or something. It's cute that you believe that you call the shots….” Maru paused, the air about him turned into humor… to murderous intent. "But you see I'm always up for a challenge and there is a empty grave with your name on it. I could use an actual human heart for something I have planned. the boy said in a monotone, looking around at the other students. 5 left…. Five students he already had intent on killing, they could be free materials for his dolls. Maru began to weave handsigns, preparing a ninjustu he's been dying to try for a while.

But then the Hyuuga stepped in, giving off the Aura he used in the last tutoring session he had with him, Devastating Aura. The arua itself caused a sense of dread to come over the young AIT, least to say that he didn't get a chance to use his ninjustu. ‘Damnit I should've worked on being immune to fear… well played Hyuuga.’ Yukio was above all disappointed in how the class was going from showing that they were ready to an all out rumble. Of course when Yukio addressed Maru, the clown masked boy jerked his shoulders up and back down. ”Can't really work together when there are mere students giving orders and there's no trust at all so I just said too hell with teamwork. “ Maru turned to see the boy doing sign language, saying he'd forgive him if Maru was to say sorry which wasn't gonna happen. ”Personally I don't like you, so I'm not going to apologize, and even if I did it wouldn't be real so you can take your ‘Forgiveness’ and shove it sissy.” Maru said nastily.

[Ooc:Here I'll let Kouza decide from here =)]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

Hearing Maru's words cemented something within the back of his mind that the boy was beyond help. It was rather sad and equally disappointing that he lacked the ability to see his own faults, something he would consider being a mental disorder or just chalking it up to being a general asshole. Shifting the angle of his neck, his head tilted just slightly enough to where one would get the assumption that he was pondering when really he was fighting back the urge to truly attack him. He was someone who only furthered the reasoning behind Kouza having yet to sign up for an examination, as he didn't even trust the village due to it's handling of personalities like Maru. Tapping his blade calmly against the side of his pant's, the weapon would emit an audible pinging sound with each tap. The thought crossed his mind, he could at this moment in time make sure that this leech would never be able to assert himself over someone else. Dangerous thoughts entered his mind, that much he was not running from but even as they polluted his thoughts there were rays of resistence equally present. Inhaling deeply, Kouza would respond.

"A pitiful individual who'll get himself killed far sooner than he will ever kill someone."

He'd turn his head towards the forest again, this time after a sudden atmosphere change or at least the feeling of the air changing radiated from that point. His eyes would narrow behind the gas mask, impressed but still underlined intimidated. What kind of jutsu must this have been to create such a powerful response through his body and nerves. Though even through this feeling he did catch something interesting which was the clone's disintergration. He knew clones returned to their made up substances but those shards were definately neither ice or crystal. Squinting slightly he would find something of interest in this all and calmly work his fingertips of his pocketed hand. While the teacher spoke to Maru, Kouza's head would look up at the sky before he would retrieve his umbrella and calmly hold it over his head. He would give the Anbu teacher his full attention before responding to him.

"I do not apologize for my actions and neither would I change what I did. It was nothing about justice or anything but the fact remains that when people act in such a way that goes against the group..it hinders our ability."

Droplets of rain would start falling, starting as sparce droplets but soon becoming a consistent drizzle. He would walk up to their instructor and considering they were the same height he would stand to his side facing opposite. To the Anbu only Kouza would whisper something, placing his right palm against his shoulder after his blade dispersed.

"Even through this setback Sensei, are we still to forget about our objective. You dispersed the clone and the jutsu you used was definately not of the same origin as the clone which means you're the real one. If this was a real situation and disention led to our target trying to take advantage...would you not turn the tables and capture them then and deal with the problem later? This rain is my jutsu and with this much water and being this close, capturing you would be simple wouldn't you think?"

Kouza was serious on both accounts, that he had read the situations they were in. While he did not forget about Maru the fact was that even in this situation when they have the chance to complete the task then it should be taken. Maru could be dealt with later, ensuring the rest of the class gets passing marks using this oppurtunity was far more important.

[WC: 620]
[TWC: 2226/1500]

Hase Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She was chasing the fox, the most removed from the team at the time. It had lead her to a clone that then popped out of existents as she felt an overwhelming presence. She was off in the wilderness, so as she looped around to see what was up she was surprised to see a very angry sensei settling the feud between the two big chunks of men that were so close to fighting. He should have let them, men needed to work their aggression out. However, this gave her an opportunity. He was focused on the two boys, yelling at them and steaming, almost literally. She had managed to clumsily reach an advantageous point. He was right there, what kind of dolt says to find him then walks out in the middle of the group. All she had to do was touch him, and they won. It'd look like a masterful plan she had devised all on her own. Teamwork was the name of the game, but it obviously wasn't working with this crew. The distraction however, was solid enough to give her small frame a chance at tagging him. So, chakra planted on feet, she ran up a tree as fast as she could and bounded off the top, coming in from above as her fox ran into the middle of the quarrel and screeched to draw everyone's attention from what they were doing, and then exploded. Using the dirt cloud and general anger and confusion of all the parties, she was descend down onto the ANBU and attempt to latch onto his head, shoulders, back, anything she could grab. Should she succeed, she would yell in excitement "WE WIN!" otherwise, she would smack the ground and roll off ineffectually into the forest.
I'm using a combo of hyperactive and quick reaction abilities to pull this off, as well as my fox explosive to basically confuse everyone. I hope nobody blows up :3

MFT: 295 WC

Arashi Takejo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Arashi was scanning the surrounding area for the teacher’s presence, He felt the presence of a strange aura growing within the forest approaching them. He had a very bad feeling about this and almost as a bad omen, the teacher’s clone in front of them shattered into crystalline shards, splattering all around them. Arashi felt like their surroundings were getting colder or was it? Regardless a shiver ran down his body and instincts were telling him to get as far away as possible and take a defensive posture. And then the source of all these ominous events slowly revealed itself. It was the ANBU instructor, but even Arashi was in doubt if it really was the same person the group had seen earlier. He was no sensory type ninja, but even Arashi could sense the malevolent chakra emanating from the teacher. His words boomed with anger, demanding an explanation about how the situation depreciated so much. He turned his attention towards the two people who were mainly responsible for the current situation. Arashi wondered would they back down, now that the teacher was well and truly mad or would it become a full blown out brawl.

The clown mask guy was doing his usual routine of stirring up more trouble and being a douchebag. He flatout laid out a death threat to the guy with the gas mask, claiming he wanted his heart for something. Arashi had only heard rumours about forbidden jutsus from his brothers which require human organs to master. The thought that Konoha’s ANBU had people like the clown mask guy associated with them made him shudder a bit. Perhaps such people with unbounded internal darkness have their uses as well, Arashi thought to himself. But as soon as the teacher stepped him, the person backed down. But even then he refused to drop his usual attitude, trying to humiliate Izumi even further. The gas mask guy on the other hand remained calm as usual, or at least he didn’t show any unsettling behavior. Maintaining his calm and calculating demeanour he belittled the clown mask guy and approached the instructor. He seemed pretty confident and Arashi wondered what exactly he was thinking. It had started to rain once again and the scene had become somewhat of a standoff. It was true that their original task, to find the real teacher, had become easier as there were no clones left but in their place they had a pissed off ANBU raring to have a go. Before Arashi could decide whether to jump into offense or prepare for defense, A screech drew his attention to a clay fox, the same one that the Toujigikou girl had made earlier. Realising what this meant, he quickly tried to look around hoping the girl didn’t try to do anything stupid on her own.

WC = 472
TWC = 2783

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukio couldn't recall a time before when he had lost his temper to this extent, yes there was a first time for everything but here and now was not time place he thought such an event would occur as he took in what each individual said to him there was a moment his head tilted to the rest present seeing if any of them were looking to make any moves against those involved or himself but this didn't seem to be the case.

However such circumstances did not prevent them from throwing insults and jabs at each other something that caused the Hyuuga's eye to twitch in irritation that even after this it seemed the gravity of what had almost occurred had not quite sunk in speaking up in that moment to all present. "I don't quite know what's going through each of your minds right now, but if you think this is nothing but a game your will quickly find yourselves sorely mistaken. Had this been an actual mission in the field an event like this would have more than likely resulted in most of you being wounded or dead." Blunt and straight to the point just as he had always been, that was something that would never change when dealing with situations such as this one.

Seeing Kouza approached him Yukio did not make a move, not even a flinch listening to his words before placing a hand to his side and his aura fading as his mask split through it whispering his response in return "Under these circumstances I should fail all on the spot, however the fact you thought this through given what's going on given the situation is admirable however" He paused a moment an air currents shooting from his finger tips, by no means was it an attack only carrying enough force that the student would feel it hitting against his gut should he allow the point to be made "Had I still been in the mood to carry on the objective those steps you just took would have been the hardest steps of your life" Nothing more need be said after that between the two taking a few steps back with a sigh almost as if expecting something to happen next.

When Yoshi landed on his back it would feel to the student like they had just run into a wall though Yukio would tilt his body forward slightly as to lessen the impact against himself and the student tensing his muscles to remain in place before shaking his head, not in disappointment or disapproval but in surprise that many of the students still had the objective in mind after what had happened. "That it appears you have, though not in the way that was expected. Had any of this been planned I might have called it genius however let this be a warning to all present should this have happened in the field it would not have ended so smoothly I cannot state this enough and it is all something you should bear in mind when trying to move forward. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask them now." He let the student sit on his back, though raised a hand to give her a light chop on the head "Now how about you get off me with some grace."

[WT: 2008]

[For any who have posted 5 times and achieved the word count class is complete and rewards can be claimed. For those who missed posts over the holidays I have remained to help in catch up]

Bi-Gomon

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro stood in the background and watched as the events conspired before his eyes. The conflict between the gas-mask and clown face really increased the tension surrounding the place. Well this is getting interesting He chuckled as he realised that everyone started losing focus on what the objective, but it seemed like it didn't matter so he went along by sitting down next to a tree. Then all of a sudden a large impending force slowly envoloped in the enitre region, heavy and loud footsteps reverberated throughout his ears, the earth slightly shook at each step causing him to slightly lose his balance. This power.....how.....how is this possible.....how can someone Kuro gulped in fear as he slowly stared up towards where the pressure originated from, and saw the ANBU instructor who was angrily approaching the group with a dreadful aura. Seems like he finally snapped Kuro weakily smiled as the instructor bellowed in anger and started to shout at the two.
The gas-mask seemed to be sincere as he started to apologize for his mistakes while the clown face wasn't willing to apologize for his mistake. It's people like these who start conflicts He sighed as he realised that they had completed the objective when the girl jumped onto his back. That was sort of easy, didn't even really need to move Kuro chuckled in amusement as the girl's face was emanating with joy, like she achieved something great in life. Well, at least someone is having fun He sighed while shaking his head in acceptance.

256 - WC

WC Total 1,629

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi started to listen towards the teacher who was slowly starting to speak things out. It felt like a heavy stone in his stomach. He kept looking at the ground, failure and standing up was a common thing to learn in school... But this was really something, while he tried his best he seemed to be only able to fail.
Soon there would be droplets be felt on the boy and he started to look up, it had been starting to rain... The gloom of it didn't help as he felt for the present atmosphere. It was when Kouza started to move that he was even more confused, there was something going on... But he didn't quite get it... It was just rain, there was no need to stop the whole class or anything.

He felt bad but eventually started to look around once more. He saw people still being hostile. The sound of something exploding had been strange and Izumi couldn't help then jump a little. Now he thought about his own stupidity. He had been standing in his own world and having his guard low. Yet with the next moment, there was a person on the teachers back and it did not seem to be all that pleasant landing for either of them.
Slowly Izumi sat down as he had been ignored by everything for now. It made him feel alone all again, but it wouldn't matter too much as for now. It seemed like the class had come to a hold either way.

Izumi was bad for his way to read the situation as a whole, there were so many things going on that he wasn't able to follow it all... Leaning on his hand he was still puzzling bit by bit. Yet he did start to look more around to what was going on and what was spoken about.

WC: 495
Total WC: 2996
Post 5/5

Hase Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was like hitting cement. She was clung to the man though holding on for dear life. If she needed to, she'd detonate herself in an almost chiaotzu like fashion to win the thing, even at the sake of her own life. However, he spoke in an almost soft kind voice, though he was so angry such a moment ago. Had she won him over with her charm? Nah, she was just so insane it took them all by surprise.

"That it appears you have, though not in the way that was expected. Had any of this been planned I might have called it genius however let this be a warning to all present should this have happened in the field it would not have ended so smoothly I cannot state this enough and it is all something you should bear in mind when trying to move forward. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask them now."

She scurried from between his shoulder blades to his shoulder and perched, going from a spider to a bird in moments. She opened her mouth to ask questions before she got bopped on the noggin. She winced and made an overly dramatic hand wave before rolling down his arm onto the ground and landing, once more rather dramatically. She then leaped up unharmed and waved, saying her goodbyes to the ANBU who was training them with a respectful bow and the same to the one who fell asleep and the quiet boy even though he didn't listen. She refused to recognize the existence of the two edgy ones who almost fought for no reason other than ego, and she pranced off. She created a shiny, twinkling rope, out of clay, and skipped it down the forest of death, like a shining star in the darkness.

[Topic Left]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
L
saru-kun-fushimi-saruhiko-32686347-240-210.jpg

"Well then since we did what we set out to accomplish, that means we all passed thanks to this little hick-up.” Maru said, chuckling at the little girl on the Hyuuga's head. Now it was time for them to answer any questions they may have but despite that class looked pretty over to him. “I'd love to play around, but I'm busier than a one legged man at a butt kicking contest.~ TOTTLES!” Maru said before sealing his doll back into her rightful place then placed his hands in his pockets, walking a couple of feet before he stopped in front of Izumi cloaked in a sinister aura. Even though the boy couldn't see his real face that his behind his clown mask, he could feel as though Maru was actually giving him a sneering grin.

“You better get used to dealing with guys like me, otherwise you'll be crying like a baby when you see a teammates dies right in front of you… All because you were lacking. “with that Maru bumped into Izumi’s shoulder clearly on purpose. Stepping into the shadows of the forest, before anyone could stop him he became one with the darkness. Things like this was just another day for the crying clown wearing boy, starting fights and making enemies but of course that all would have to wait because after all, his dolls would be expecting storytime soon.

[Maru has Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back