Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

So it begins... [Part 2]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune had rushed from her office at the hospital to the plaza, so she wouldn’t be late for meeting up with Usui for their mission. She had done as she said, and had grabbed vials with chemicals and acids in them, stuffed them onto a leather sash she had crafted for that very purpose, and had also changed clothes. About halfway out the door, she facepalmed and sighed ”Why am I even in a hurry? I can warp. Doei.” she berated herself for forgetting that, and promptly warped right over.

The plaza was filled with people, so no one would notice another person suddenly appearing out of nowhere. Upon reaching her destination, she found a bench and sat down. She even had 10 minutes to spare before Usui would be here. *Lets hope he got the records and knows more about the previous mission. In any case, we’ll just have to see how things turn out. If all goes to hell, I can trap the guy with my genjutsu, and we can extract the information that way. Of course… The preferable way would be to get him to tell us directly.*

Kizoku Usui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With the records inside the inner pocket of his robes Usui walked the plaza looking for his partner. He had read over the report already, and he had established his own hypothesis. This thought though was not going to be shared until she read the report himself. What he did know was the simple fact that the trauma that he suffered mentally in that mission does have a link to what he is doing now. Lets just see what my partner has t say first.

It wasn't until a bit later where he found his partner who was sitting in the bench. He was perfectly on time and was wondering if she had been waiting for too long. Hell he was surprised at the fact that she was waiting for him, not the other way around. Maybe she had just arrived, at least that's what Usui hoped. He waved his hand as he walked towards her. "Nice to see you are on time Kitsune-san. Before we start to discuss our mission, I would like to go to a place that's a bit more...eh..'private'. Do you know any open seating cafes in this area?" he gave a genuine smile, hoping she would cooperate with him. If she did know a place, he then would follow her unquestionably. I'm hoping she has a plan to find Tame...Thats the really hard part..

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune sat leaned back against the back of the bench and just enjoyed the gentle breeze. ”Ahh…” she sighed gently and ran a hand through her long hair, freeing it from the hairband she had put in to contain it. Then she’d shake her head to make her hair fluff out and go back to it’s natural state of being all fluffy and covering her back, and easily reaching the ground behind the bench.
*Hmm… Usui should be here any second now…* she mused in her own mind and looked around for him.

Upon spotting him, she got up from the bench and waved back at him ”I’m glad you could find me.” she said and smiled at him ”In regard to the open seating cafes, I believe there should be one not too far from here. It should only take a few minutes to get there on foot. Half a second if not less by warp.” she uttered the last bit more or less as a joke, but winked at the other ninja none the less, before leading him towards the café not too far away.

When they reached the café, Kitsune sat down on one of the two chairs at the table, more specifically, the chair that was against a wall. She liked not having her back open to attacks. Not that anyone would dare attack her in the middle of Kumogakure, that’d just be insanity. And futile as well. ”I’m sure this is more than adequate, for our little meeting. So tell me Usui-san. Did you learn anything from the mission report, which we may be able to use?” she asked him, not wasting a second in getting down to business. After all, if someone were leaking information from her department, or branch rather, she’d plug the leak, using whatever means were at her disposal. In this case, her abilities as a ninja, and her abilities as a person trained in medicine.

Kizoku Usui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Usui chuckled at the joke, understanding her in only seconds. It wasn't complicated for Usui to believe the fact that some ninjas had the skill to warp to places. hell usui had witnessed demons sprouting form the ground, devouring innocent civilians as the ninjas in the village fought back as much as they could. Maybe warping was possible, after all. Usui walked behind her, watching as she strolled down the street to the nearest cafe. Upon reaching the cafe, Usui took mental notes of her behavior and noticed quickly that she was not an ordinary kunoichi. Maybe it was coincidence, or maybe it was her instincts. But having her back face the wall meant that no one would be able to creep behind the ninja. Wel played by the young Kitsune. In the other hand, usui was blessed with blindness; his sonar could scan the area around him to a point. This meant that he could literally watch his back while having a normal conversation.

He sat down at the opposite end, his eyes would have been locked on hers if it wasn't for the bandages."It doesn't really say much but its clear that the mission had a traumatic effect on the Tame. His friends have reported that he has become quite strange lately, acting untrustworthy and such.What really bugs me is that he didn't go home after the mission, rather he went to the hospital and started to work. He has given less reports of his doing ever since the mission, and his actions have become harder and harder to track." Usui pulled out the report and handed it to Kitsune. "This is the written report. Take a look at it. Let me know what you think. And also..."

Usui hushed real quickly, his sonar picked up the waitress coming towards them. It only took her 5 seconds to reach the table. "Can I get you guys anything to drink?" A model skinny waitress held her pad and pen, wearing a short skirt, long black stocking, a white buttoned shirt covered by a black dress jacket. Her hair was long and black, her eyes blue as the sky itself. "A coffee please."<i></i> Usui waited until Kitsune order whatever she wanted, and then made the gesture as if "Don't worry about it. Its my treat". Once the waitress left, Usui resumed. "I was wondering if you had a plan on how to find and track Tame. That and also get him to talk." There was no time to talk about bullshit and he got the same vibe from her, or at least that's what Usui thought.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune watched the blind ninja as he spoke, taking mental notes of his words, and formulating a theory on where he could possibly be. As Usui handed her the report, she took it and looked it over. She quickly saw it should’ve been a routine mission, and that it went all to hell rather quickly. It didn’t take long for Kitsune to come to the conclusion that Tame had a finger in it. The biggest clue was what Usui said combined with the report. Tame worked his ass off, and yet there was no reports to show for it. Either someone had been blackmailing him, or he was actually a traitor.

”Hmm…” Kitsune scratched her chin a bit ”I have an idea that he--” she started to say but quickly turned quiet as the waitress came over, and asked what she could get us. Kitsune gave it a few thoughts and nodded ”I’ll have a coffee as well, but with milk and sugar. Lots of sugar.” she said. Sugar was one of Kitsune’s weaknesses. She loved sweet stuff. As the waitress left, Usui resumed talking, and Kitsune kept listening, then finally she grinned. ”Thanks Usui-san. In any case, the talking will be easy. I can subject him to 72 hours of ‘torture’ in a matter of seconds thanks to my eyes. The finding part is harder. But from the report says he’s been working at the hospital more than usual. Maybe he’s there?”

((Writers block kicked my arse on this post. x.x Sorry for the shortness.))

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: Due to Usui not posting I'll instead post here]

It seemed like a fair idea, at least it couldn't hurt to go and look at the hospital. If Kushin was able to deduce that it was him looking into certain files then clearly he (like all mednin) had a code they needed to enter to access information. It was a measure which was generally put in place to stop people being able to access different things, so how Tame was able to do this would have been an itch of a question. Though probably assumed to be because he was accessing it illegally and Kushin knew it was him by matching the time those records were accessed with the time that different mednin were in the location where they could potentially access them.

As they headed to the hospital a young shinobi would be heading away from it. Kitsune would recognise the boy as Keiji, and so it would be that Keiji would play his part in this saga.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
He received the call at the best of times, Keiji were sitting in a ramen shop and eating his ramen. "Bottoms up!" He emptied the bowl in one swoop, wiped his mouth, payed for the food, and then went out. His shoulder bag already had the necessary supplies packed. A few Kunai, his gloves, and a few pieces of cloth. He walked towards the Hospital, as he did he contemplated on how he would go about managing this. As he neared the Hospital he had come up with a plan. He walked into an empty alley nearby, the dust and dirt was apparent in the alley, he walked in just deep enough so he wouldn't get spotted. Taking out one of his Kunai he cut open holes in his clothes, he then bit his teeth as he made small as well as big cuts in his skin, around his arms, legs, and stomach, he made it seem like he had been attacked, he then made small cuts around his mouth. He took a large wooden stick lying on the ground and he hit himself over his arms and legs, he then proceeded to hit himself in his face around his chin with the same wooden stick, making large bruises appear. It hurt, but Keiji was used to this kind of pain after all the fighting he had been through, he was merely recreating wounds already inflicted upon him a long time ago. He then dirtied his clothes as well as the cuts and bruises with the dirt from the alleyway. He took out a small mirror from his shoulder bag, and scanned around his bruises and wounds. Seems alright, befitting to the story. He went over the story in his mind as he continued scanning over his body. He finished up, and left his shoulder bag in a small pocket of bricks in the alley. Seemed like a fitting place to hide it, if he's lucky no one would find the bag.

He went out of the alley with an assured feeling inside of him, he made a promise, and he intends to keep it!
He ran up to the opening of the hospital, then hid himself in a small bush. He waited for Med-nins, although admittedly he didn't know any except for Kitsune, so he was hoping for her to be the one to appear. He suddenly noticed 2 people approach the hospital from the streets. He jumped out of the bush making sure they wouldn't notice him, he went inside the hospital through the main door, then he went out again. And walked towards the two people, as he got out he got a better look of the approaching people. Kitsune, thank god.. He approached the two med-nins with his scratches, wounds and bruises all over his body, slightly limping, he had a hard time keeping his balance. More drama! When he was close enough to get properly noticed by Kitsune and the other, he fell forward to the ground in front of him, hitting his face pretty hard. It hurt, but he was prepared for it.

Kizoku Usui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Usui was more than impressed with her plan, and the "torture" idea was better than any plan he would conjure up at the moment. It was notg until their coffee was served, and with small amount of chit chat and planning they headed towards the hospital taking the initiative. Usui had taken care of the bill, leaving more than enough yen to cover for their expenses and the tip. I wasn´t long until they approached they made it to the hospital, where they would have to find Tame. "I think we should spli"<i></i> He was interrupted by the shuffled footsteps of a kid who was basically out limping of the hospital. He decided to turn around, so that Kitsune would know something was up.

It was then when the kid hit his head on the floor, a massive thud echoed through the hallway. It was Usui´s medical instincts to use his sonar to check on the boy´s vital. His heartbeat was not perfectly normal, and his breathing was a bit off but nothing too crazy. He could see the cuts and bruises, the trauma on his face and arms but again they weren´t deadly. He knew the boy would survive and with only a couple of treatments he would back good as new but then again Usui was on a mission. They couldn’t stall much, but then again the kid could be of some help. This though was highly suspicious. He had seen cases where a mentally ill patient ran away from the hospital, spouting that we were trying to kill him. This though happened to a schizophrenic man who was way past any method of helping. In this case, it seemed to be a normal child. But why? Why would they let a kid run away from the hospital when it was obvious that he needed help? Was he delusional? Psychotic? Things didn’t make sense but it was obvious something was terribly wrong. He turned to Kitsune so that she could see his face.

We don´t have time for this... that was the expression that was written in Usui´s face. They were at a hospital; a nurse could take care of the kid couldn’t she? But what if the kid could help them in something? He called the head nurse over, and told her very simple directions. ”I need you to do me a favor. Call me on my direct line if you see Tame around. Don´t approach him, just call me.” These directions were whispered, only the head nurse and Kitsune would have been able to hear. He decided to let Kitsune take control of the situation at hand. Would she help the kid or let a nurse take care of him?

[Apologies for my lateness. I was dragged out of the country and this is the first time that I am able to connect to the internet in about three weeks. Also apologies for any grammar mistakes and crappy post. This laptop is not mine, and has keys in different places. Took me forever to write this whole thing up. -__- ]

[Edited]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
After they had finished their coffee, and started on their way towards the hospital, Usui suddenly stopped in the middle of a sentence. Kitsune found that a bit odd and looked around to see what it was he had noticed. Her eyes quickly fell on Keiji, who seemed injured. She rushed over and checked on him. ”Keiji! What happened to you?” she asked him while she checked on him along with Usui. Then, when Usui looked at her, she quickly gathered his thoughts, she nodded at him.

”Don’t worry Keiji, we’ll make sure that you get taken care of by the hospital staff.” she said in an attempt to keep him calm. She then directed her attention at the nurse ”Give him the best care you can. Direct any medical bills to my office. I’ll take care of all expenses for his hospital stay.”
She stood up and stretched her back, and an audible crack was heard as she twisted her spine a bit. ”Well then. Usui-san, we’d better get going.” she said before looking at Keiji ”If there is anything that troubles you, please inform the nurse, and she’ll take care of it.”

Upon taking care of that business, she would go into the hospital, to head towards the archives, where she knew Tame had been spending a lot of time. If this went easily, she’d find him there, and she would then be able to hold him in place until he could be interrogated in detail.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune while checking on him. He groaned and moaned in pain. "urrghh.. Tame.." He moaned slightly.
”Keiji! What happened to you?” Keiji opened his eyes and looked into Kitsune-sensai's "Kitsu.. Ne.. Sen.. Sei.." he paused and took a deep breath. "Some.. Guy.. Tame his name was.. Yatsu.. Tame.."

He looked carefully at Kitsune to analyze her reaction to his words. He then spoke again. "He took, me down, in the basement.." He pointed faintly at the hospital. "Of.. the Hospital.." He took a deep breath and then continued "He.. Beat me.. Ruined me.." A tear escaped from his eye. "Destroyed me.."

"NO!" Keiji reached up with his arms and covered his face as he lay on the ground. "No nurses!" He shouted in frustration. "I'm getting away from here!" He turned around so his belly was down again and began pulling his own body across the ground further away from the hospital. His nails filling with sand from the road underneath him, his teeth grinding. The tear that had previously left his eye left his face and touched with the sandy road underneath him.

Kizoku Usui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Just like that his mind did a back flip. The mentioning of the guys name split his head in two and choice had to be made. Tame was sure to be in the hospital, there was no doubt about it. The kid claimed to not just see him, but also be brutalized and beat up by him. This was not good. He kid needed to be questioned, but could he actually tell them any information that they did not know? It was very risky business indeed. Moreover Usui knew that Tame was at the hospital at the moment. If they took too long to interview him then he would be gone and the hunt would start over again. There was not enough time for a true interrogation but any information that they could get was vital.

He signaled the nurse to get him and put him in a room as fast as possible. Kitsune we do not have enough time for an interrogation. We know that Tame is here, we need to get as much information as possible before Tame leaves the scene. He stopped for a second to analyze the situation. The kid was not extremely injured, nor was he perfectly fine but the matter of fact was that he would survive. Usui also found out that they knew each other. At an ordinary day this would be fine but in a mission it’s troublesome. This is when ninjas tend to look more at the emotional option rather than the logical answer. Kitsune we can´t really stay for long. We need to find this guy.he whispered towards to kitsune so that only she would hear. He began to walk to the head nurse and give her direct in whispered form, telling her to keep a strict eye on the child, and to have the floor looking for Tame. If he was found, to call him on his head piece. He began to walk slowly towards the hospital. What would Kitsune do?

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsunes eyes widened at hearing Keijis words. To think that a mednin would do anything to hurt a fellow villager. And a kid at that! Her eyes flared up and she picked Keiji up, and had the intention to have him locked in a protective room, until she could see to him after Usui and her had taken care of the little business with Tame.
She was furious, her temper near explosion stage, and she looked at Usui before saying ”I’m taking Keiji to PR-03, after making sure that he’s safe there, I’ll join you at the stairs to the basement.”

If anyone there was in the mood to be questioned, it wasn’t Kitsune. Usui had better accept what she had said, or he would be subject to a slap so hard he’d feel it yesterday. ”Keiji, what did Tame do to you while in the basement?” she asked the student as she carried him inside ”Did he experiment on you? Or did he physically assault you? Or, what?” she continued. She wanted to know everything that Keiji could tell her, and she wanted to know right away.

During the short amount of time it took her to carry Keiji to the protective room, she kept asking questions, trying to get as much information out of him to use against Tame. If Tame was really behind the sennin’s mission failure, as well as hurting Keiji, he needed to be stopped, and preferably yesterday.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[ooc: Thank you Keiji, you can post deciding if you wait in the room or not, over to you, either way you can leave the topic and these guys can pick up on the topic with you when/if they decide they need to or not later on.]

Tame was relatively unaware as to what was going on. He thought that what he was doing was secret, that none knew about his research. The room was dark, the light from a monitor lighting his face. He ran his fingers through his short, combed, hair and felt the grease. Time had been passing and he knew that only so much of it could pass before Kushin was on to him.

Pictures of mutilated bodies flickered up on the screen, they had all suffered wounds in very different ways, next to nothing connecting them. Except for that one thing. That one thing which was why he'd been looking at them in the first place. His eyes began to ache in the dark room looking at the monitor, but he dared not turn on the light, that might be the thing to give him away.

Fingers pressed on keys and he moved on to the next file, ignoring the headache building. Forming handseals he pressed his hand to his head, relieving the stress on the nerves. Breathing easily once more he continued. What would he find here, there must be something. Surely he wasn't wrong.

-----------------------

Usui and Kitsune walked and searched the basement, looking in the windows found in each of the doors on this floor. Several times they would open the door to find some mednin working hard on something which was photosensitive, other times there would be groups of them doing research. Yet it was Usui who found him.

The light turned on as he was making sure that the person in the dark room was Tame, and though the photo he had of the man was clean cut and well groomed, while the man before them hadn't shaved or likely even bathed in days it was definately him. Tame looked at Usui, dark, tired eyes regarding the mednin, there was no alarm behind those eyes, only confusion.

How may I help you? he asked blinking in the light and standing upright.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
[ooc: Will do! After this, you two (Usui and Kitsune) Can just RP without me until I am needed for anything otherwise, consider me as TOPIC LEFT]

As Kitsune was carrying Keiji he didn't say much to anything for short meeps and heavy breathes as the pain he was experiencing over the quick movements and the bumps as they ran. Few words escaped his mouth "It hurt.. He.." Keiji paused slightly and inhaled quick and deeply again "A-assaulted me with fist and stone.." As she kept running mere meeps and more breathes escaped his mouth. He pulled up his sleeve as Kitsune put him in the room revealing dark blue and yellow marks. "It hurt.." As Kitsune turned around to run and meet up with Usui he shouted at her "HE'S EVIL! EVIL!" He shouted loudly, making the people in hallway stare at the closing door and the running Med-nin.

As Kitsune had left, and the door to the room was closed, his job was over. His assignment finally completed. He took a deep breathe over the self-caused pain, and pulled out the ear piece he had put in his pocket before walking out there, and put it in his ear. There he sat, on the patient bed awaiting further instructions from Kushin-senpai if necessary.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune stepped infront of Usui ”Tame-san? My name is Kitsune. We were sent to check on you, you haven’t been behaving like yourself according to your peers. Are you alright?” she said, in an attempt to bluff her way into some trust.
She then slipped into the room, and found herself a chair to sit on, while watching Tame. ”You look like you’ve been working really hard.” she noted while attempting to ignore the smell of unwashed researcher. She looked around the room, trying to figure out what he had been up to.

If what he had done to Keiji was the result of Keiji stumbling across Tame’s research, or goal, then he needed to be stopped immediately. Whatever Tame was up to, she was there to find out. She let her hand slide down to her side, to take a little bottle which she then drank from. She tried to appear as casual and natural as humanly possible. ”When was the last time you rested Tame-san?” she asked, as if she cared about his physical well-being in another attempt to try and get him to open up, and perhaps willingly share information. ”Surely what you’re working on is of great importance, so wouldn’t lack of sleep make you more prone to mistakes?” she continued ”That reminds me, what are you even working on?”

She looked at him, her Sharingan eyes staring right into his eyes, hopefully she could sway him to be influenced by her hypnotic gaze, so that he’d reveal vital information, possibly even information that could incriminate him and allow her to put him away in a dark cell for a long, long time.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He nodded to his name, just the once, faster down and then slow on the raise, as if he immediately went to acknowledge that it was him but then realised that that might be the wrong thing to do. Yet her voice was calm, and nice, she was asking after him and looking from Usui to Kitsune he smiled, brushing his hair in into its natural part. A flash of the classically handsome, strong featured young man that he was appearing, but then vanishing once more as the hair fell limp over his features heavy with natural greese. I'm fine. I've just been... busy. He fidgeted, his eyes looking to the screen and then back to them, his hand moving slowly and pressing the power button on the monitor to shut it off.

The blackened bags under and around his eyes told the story of his sleep, yet his guard was slowly dropping, his eyes searched the floor, thinking about when the last time he slept was I blacked out for a few hours earlier. Yes. Uhm. Real sleep though. I can't recall I'm sorry. His eyelids twitched as he spoke, as if the topic was one they had been begging for.

Yet any progress made with trust vanished when she asked about the work I'm working on what I want to work on. He said angrily, frowning at them both Do people go to where you research and bug you on what you're doing? I thought the idea of research in here was that we could do it on whatever we wanted?

Kitsune's Sharingan would only reveal how his mind was, almost immune to genjutsu in its current state, as almost nothing a genjutsu could do would muddle it any further. It was a mess, it hadn't rested properly for most likely a week, maybe more. He was already suffering hallucinations and wasn't a hundred percent sure that Kitsune or Usui were truely there. There was a driving force however behind the haze, behind the crazed thoughts, but what it was aiming for was anyones guess.

I think you should leave. He said recovering himself. I'm not myself at the moment, and so I'm easily aggitated. Please forgive me for anything I might have said to offend but I must continue my work. Time is of the essence. He nodded, this time many times as though agreeing with himself. Agreeing that what he'd said had been the right thing to say. Agreeing that he was in the right to say it. Agreeing that he had said it properly.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune blinked a few times over what had happened to Tame over the course of a short amount of time. ”Well, yeah, frequently actually. Because I’ve been where you are now several times. I get too absorbed in my work, and end up working for days and only sleeping when blacking out.” she said earnestly ”That’s why I was curious. I thought maybe I could lend you a hand or something.”
She looked at him, seemingly worried which was just an act of course, but she still tried to look worried.

”We’re just worried that you’re working yourself too hard. Y’know, all work and no play and all that.” she said, in an attempt to reason with him, knowing that it was probably futile but she had to give it a shot. ”If you let us, we’ll make sure that your research stays safe while you rest.” she finished and looked at him a bit closer, seeing that he was clearly affected by the hours he had been awake, and that he was be nearly unaffected by any genjutsu she could think of. She smiled at him, hoping that it’d help restore the bit of trust that disappeared when she inquired about the research.

She formed a few seals behind her back without anyone, perhaps except Usui, noticing and she summoned a few clones behind Tame, and she started playing mind tricks on him, like appearing in several places as if she had been a hallucination all along, that she wasn’t even there in reality. She had her two clones cloak themselves and whisper things into Tame’s ears. Things like “You’re working too hard…” and “Work harder…” just to confuse him even more.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back