Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

So You Want To Be How You Say? Strong Like Bear? [Contract Search]

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
ooc: Using the Contract of my Choice card to find the Bear Contract

Wind Country... where the air is dry and the harsh desert expands for miles in all directions. Shiromaru had spent several years in this country at this point but not as an inhabitant. The boy spent nearly all of his time training his body in one of the harshest conditions known to man. Some people would choose a waterfall to sit under to hone their body, but today's challenge was a sandstorm. There was no shortage of sand in this vase desert expanse and Shiro had decided to plop himself down on the tallest dune he could see in the middle of nowhere. Eventually a sandstorm would show up as they were prone to do in this part of the world, all he had to do was wait.

And wait...

And wait...

And wait...

Why was it taking so long for a sandstorm to appear? Shiro was actually looking forward to seeing how much he could take, as masochistic as it is, he wanted to see how much he could endure before either leaving or dying. Not exactly the most intelligent way to gain strength, but so far it worked for the boy. He'd trained under waterfalls, he'd broken so many trees and rocks and other objects, he'd pushed his body to its limit and beyond to the point where he was no longer sure he was even human anymore. Just what else could he endure?

These were the thoughts that coursed through his mind as he continued to wait for a sandstorm to appear in the middle of a hot... hot desert. He carried no supplies other than a canteen of water and his everyday shinobi supplies that he could fit into his pouch. Shiromaru traveled light because if he needed to get anywhere, he was the self proclaimed fastest shinobi alive and would simply run to his destination. The boy had made the trek from fire country to wind country in little more than an hour once before, so making his way out of this desert by simply running in any given direction for any period of time would get him out of harms way should he will it.

But jeez did he choose the wrong day to wait for a sandstorm, it was freaking HOT out here. Sweat beaded from every pore of his body and would probably continue to do so until he was as dry as a raisin.

The things he did to train himself...

As he sat under the slowly shifting ray of the sun, Shiromaru would occasionally open his eyes to see just how much his shadow had moved. The passage of time was indeed slow and felt even slower every time he opened his eyes so he tried not to think about it, which was part of his training. To be able to clear your mind in the face of danger was key in combat and though the boy intended to do this among the shards of what would probably feel like glass inside of a raging sandstorm, what he was currently dealing with was the danger of heat exhaustion and likely skin cancer down the road. Problems for another day as he was still alive and would continue to sit here for several more hours.

Eventually night would fall and the extreme heat would turn into extreme cold. The moist sweat that dampened his clothing now acting as an enhancer to the freezing night air. Nothing was pleasant about this situation and Shiro continued to sit and meditate. Perhaps this was enough? Perhaps not? How long would he go before he gave up? At this point the boy was in a semi struggle with himself to simply leave on the grounds that he intended to go through a sandstorm as opposed to the desert heat and night's cold. But this was also a struggle so internally was he not still training?

These were the things the young man though about as he sat in the middle of a desert...

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The night was high, and the stars were gleaming, saying hello to the world as they looked down on the sandy dunes of wind village. They wondered what adventures that the residents could procure, well, the ones that were awake still anyway. Like the one that was meditating in the cold, cold, dunes.

That was until a tapping sound was heard, and the tapping was beginning to get louder and louder until the tapping was released into something of a full beat and by then it was clear why. In front of the male that was just there minding his own business, was a bear with what seemed to be a drum around his neck. He seemed to be a friendly fellow, with not much to go on with.

Banging his drums with his furry paws, and having a little boogie, he greeted the guy with a hello, he probably didn’t even notice the bear. He hoped he noticed the bear, because the bear wanted some good ol’ company. It was get quite lonely with only him and his drum, after all!

“Hello, my friend!” The bear spoke in a happy tone of voice. “I haven’t seen you before! How are you doing today?? Care for a dance??”

If anything, the bear loved to dance, dancing was a good sport, and it was a good way to get to know people too, if this guy would go for a dance with him, they could find out more about each other, have a good time and maybe even become new friends of some sort. It was all about the fun and games now.

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Night had fallen and there was seemingly no sandstorm headed this way. Perhaps Shiro should have checked the weather reports before attempting to go into this course of action. He was just about to give up, get up, and leave when a tapping sound bounced across his ears. The tapping slowly progressed into a beat and at first Shiromaru thought he was simply going through a hallucination caused by the intense heat and now the cold night air, however, that was apparently not the case. As the tapping grew louder and more prominent and eventually into a beat, Shiromaru opened his eyes to see a dancing bear right in front of him.

Then it greeted him...

Yeah, definitely hallucinating. The young man got up and dusted himself off, then proceeded to take a swig from his flask in hopes that it would quell his presumed hallucination.

It did not.

Taking a second to rub his eyes, the beating of the drum and the dancing bear did not go away so Shiro was forced to believe that there was an actual dancing and talking bear in front of him. Not the strangest thing he'd come across in the span of his short lifetime so he'd go with it for now.

Yo, I don't dance, but if you speed up the tempo on that drum I'll spit some some hot fire.

Oh y'all didn't know? Shiromaru, adopted as he was, was still a Minamoto. And somewhere deep down, EVERY Minamoto was musical in some way. His adopted father helped him discover Shiro's ability to string together words when he really tried. Regardless of the bear's drumming, Shiro would take a second to acclimate to the speed of the drum, bouncing to the rhythm for a few seconds then he would begin.

Look, I'm gonna go easy on you and try not to hurt your feelings.
I think I'm only going to get this one chance...

Somethings's wrong I can feel it... Just a feeling I've got... like something's about to happen but I don't know what.

If that means what I think it means, you're in trouble, big trouble. And if I'm as bananas as they say, you're just what the doctor ordered.

Cause I'm beginning to feel like a ninja god, ninja god

All my ninjas from the front to the back nod, back nod

Whoever thinks they faster then me can kick rocks, kick rocks

They try to step to me so I tell them "en-garde" (en-garde)

For me to fight quickly must be in my genes. I got a tool pouch in my back pocket my fist'll go off when I half cock it.
Give a fat knot to any slap boxer.

Make a living and a killing off it.
Ever since Kuromaru was still office.
With his red-head feelin on his nut-sack
I'm a merc but I'm still honest.
But as rude and indecent as all hell. Kill em all swift but not a killaholic.

Yo slickety, biggity blue bear,
You don't really wanna get into a pissing match with this cat

Packing a fat stack in the back of my pack backpack, yep yackidy-yac
at the exact same time I attempt these lyrical acrobat stunts while I'm practicing
That I'll be still be able to break a 4th wall table Over a couple ninja and crack it in half.

I just realized that its ironic that I came to Wind Country after the fact. How could I not blow? All I do is fight, low-lifes feel my wrath of attack

Ninjas havin a rough time period, here's a medi-pack. Its actually disastriously bad for the weak while I'm masterfully Breaking Bad cause

I'm beginning to feel like a ninja god, ninja god.

Whoever thinks they faster then me can kick rocks, kick rocks

Let me show you going that fast aint that hard, that hard.

Everybody want the key and the secret to my speed like I have got.

Well to be truthful the blueprint's the Power of Youth and exuberance.

Nobody roots for this nuisance.
Got no asteroid jutsu but
I shoot for the Moon since
Ninjas get taken to school with this music.

Cause I use it as a vehicle to
break the wall.
Now I live a merc life full of bullshit.

Me? I'm an orphan, adopted, by a band of merc-n-Aries.
Hey Kuromaru thank you, they got me inspired to one day grow up in a position
to beat any opposition.

I may run through some gates then back in,
get inducted into the motha-fuckin bingo book hall of fame

They can lock me in a cell with a ball n chain,
I'll bust through the wall and sang that they was all insane. Yo bear this is just a game.

Till I walk a flock of flames.
Awfully tanky, tell me what in the world where they thinking?(thanking)

Hey blue little bear,
midnight blue against a black sky with no moon lookin bear.

You witnessing a massacre
like you watching a forest burn down lookin bear.

Oy vey, that boy's strange, is what you'll say looking bear. You get a thumb's up pat on the back and a way to go from your papa bear.

Hey little bear, what you say little bear?
Can I get a "hell yeah!" one day little bear?

I'mma fight for everything I have, never ask nobody for shit, kick that beat little bear.

Basically bear they never gonna be capable of keepin up with my same pace little bear, 'cause

I'm beginning to feel like a ninja god, ninja god

The way I'm racing around the track, NASCAR, NASCAR Shiromaru of the fire country the White Flash God.

Kneel before no kage, no allegiances to no glory hogs.

So you're a bear and I'm human.
So hold it, I'm rap reloading
instantly with the actions sending.
And I should not be fucked with.
I'm not the Walking Dead but I'll bite ya head like a zombie floating.

But I got these bars unloading.

I'm out my mind-a-doodle, rappin aint common yoohoo, I'm hallucinating so I pinch myself in the arm and hope to calm my noodle.

He did just that and upon seeing the bear still there and drumming along, he continued.

Is it me? If my honesty's brutal I think I lost my mind though its honestly cool though.
I'll keep spittin this sick rap till I run outta chicken scratch then I'll scribble and doodle.

Tough times. Spent to long in the sun now I got a worry about a rough mind,

But I gotta keep an eye out for gen
Just in case some unknown ninja wanna have a tough time.
Mercs lookin at me cause I'm eating like its lunch time.

I know there was a time where once I was weak in this underground rap game but I still spit like I'm on my Kage lunch time.
So I crunch rhymes, but sometimes when you combine
Speed with the AP stack of mine, you go too fast and then it comes time to get nerfed like that one time when Kuro A.combined pre-hack when the site was almost off-line. We all went back put em all in a line, added a note, some flavor and then just said good bye.

See if I get away with it now that I aint as big as he was, but I've...

Morphed into an immortal coming through the portal
You're stuck in a time warp and who knows what for though.
And I don't know what the fuck that you dance for
Its pointless as Goku in a
fucking Shoujo.
Its not normal, but fuck being normal.

I just bought a new jutsu from the future
just to come and use ya like when Taro made Kuro mad cause T said he could beat him so K called a b mod and beat him bad.

Man oh man that was a 24/7 special on the irc channel so T went straight to the lab like "Bro, I'ma kill you"

Lyrics comming at you at supersonic speed (don't be mad)

Uh... sama lamaa duma lamaa you assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through to you I'm super human
Innovative and my dodge is too high
so that anything you spraying
gonna miss me and it'll
make a fool of you.
I'm always training, more than never demonstrating
how to give a motherfuckin'
audience a feeling like its
salivating
Never losing and I know that the
haters are forever waiting
for the day that they can say I
fell off, they'd be celebrating
cause I know the way to get 'em
motivated

I make hella actions, before you can even move.
"Oh he's too OP"
Well thats what they do when they get jealous, they confuse it.
"Its not balanced, its OP" cause I found a hella way to use it.
"Its OP." nerf bat then POP
I'll say "Use it yourself." and make watch em lose it.
"I don't know how to make actions like that"
"I don't know what jutsu to use"
Let me know when it occurs to you
that "Omae wa mou shindeiru"
Its over I've already killed you.
How many verses I gotta purger to
prove that if you were half as nice in fights, they'd sacrifice virgins to you whoo!

Academy flunkie, fight junkie
But look at the accolades these skills brung me.

Full of myself but still hungry
I bully myself cause I make me do what I put my mind to.
And I'm a million leagues above you.
Ill when I send in actions
But it still tongue and cheek so fuck it.

I'm done so Bear take the
fuckin wheel, I'm hallucinating
Bumping heavy beats wit my boy
Still not sure I'm functioning
But in my head there's something I
can feel tugging and struggling.
Ninjas fight with weapons, here's
what they want from me...

They asking me to eliminate the people they hate
But if you take into consideration the childhood that I had then you
might be a little patient and more
sympathetic to the situation
and understand the discrimination.
But fuck it. Life handed me a lemon, I made lemonade then.

But if I can't kill the opposition
how the fuck am I supposed to get paid then?
Don't mistake this for weakness
Its a fatal mistake if you think I'm too weak to defeat this.
I'll make you regret trying your luck so don't be a retard.

Be a Kage? Think not,
Why stop at Kage
When you can be a God?
After that last bit, he took a large breath and plopped down into the sand causing a small cloud to erupt. He wondered what would happen next. Was his rap enough to appease the hallucination in front of him?

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Was the dude… rapping?? All because he was playing on the bongos and wanted to dance the night away with him?? Well, he was amused indeed! He didn’t think he would get such a reaction!

When the rapping was finished, the bear cocked up a brow in curiosity and grinned. He found someone musical, even though it was the different type of musicality he wanted, it was still good enough for him! It’s just a shame that the bear couldn’t dance to the rapping that he produced there and then, in fact, did he even make up such a thing?! If so, then that was also just as interesting in itself.

Plonking his butt onto the sandy floor, the bear scratched his chest and gave off a rather large yawn before he glared at the rapper with glee on his face!

“Oh, oh! You impress me, my boy!” He exclaimed. “Come! Chill with me, that is the way I go after all, especially after a boogie session.” It was rather strange to see a bear that liked to boogie, but it was good enough for the bear himself.

“Ahh, I must ask, why are you here on this cold, sandy night, my boy?!” The bear questioned.

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His new bear friend was impressed with his rapping. Shiro was somewhat glad to see that his hallucination was real and he was indeed talking to an actual bear.

"Dope" A simple response but Shiro had quite a lot more to say. He'd just spent an entire day alone and now he didn't have to feel strange if he started stalking to himself. So speaking to a bear was actually kind of epic on a grander scale.

Bruh I've been trying to have an excuse to spit that rap for days. You know that feeling when you rap the whole verse correctly... super accomplished. But since you asked, I'm out here training my body. I had intended on sitting through a sandstorm but one never showed up. Oh he was well aware of how that sounded out loud. Shiro was of sound mind and body in this instance however.

But one never showed up so basically I just sat in the desert all day. With an honest look to his new comrade he'd pose the question.

So whats got a talking bear roaming around these parts? Its nothin but the bare necessities out here and I'm pretty sure bears need more than what the desert provides. But hey... what do I know... you're a talking bear. Who I'm still not entirely convinced is real. But I'll go with it for now. Serious, joking, or delusional, Shiromaru was still willing to see just how far the rabbit hole went with this creature. It wasn't every day you came across talking animals and just like in the stories, you should listen to what the talking animal has to say.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The males questions really have piqued the interest of the bear. A sandstorm, maybe they could wait for it together then! It sounded like the most interesting hobby, albeit a dangerous one. Maybe the bear could even give out the beat on his little drums he had while they waited, how exciting.

Upon being asked why he was here, the bear simply chuckled, his… logic was a bit flawed!

“Well, there are some bears who live in the desert, my friend!” He spoke with a bear-ish grin on his face before standing up. “Training under sandstorms however, sounds like my kind of jam. Come, we shall dance while we wait, and we will have a good time. It is much better than a waterfall, waterfalls can make the bears fur all wet! And sometimes that was not good. All the bear needed was a tree for a good back scratch, not clear liquid clinging to his grey fur.

“You don’t mind if I join you??” The bear questioned as he stumbled around in a circle. “Might aswell have some good company, right?!” The bears offer was just as friendly as their personality. They hoped that the male would accept the offer because he looked rather lonely in the desert by himself, and maybe some music would also give some good company.

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So far so good. The bear was still friendly as ever but Shiro would keep a piece of his mind on alert just in case things went sideways as things in his life were prone to do. The life of a merc was not always a safe one and unlikely occurrences were usually the preamble to deathly situations. However, as the two delve deeper into the rabbit hole of would be friendship, the offer to accompany the boy arose.

Sure you can join. Its pretty boring out here though so if you've got anything better up your sleeve, I've got time. I'm taking a trip in a few days so I'm up for whatever until then. Then looking to the bear once more under the night sky he'd ask,

So... what does a walking, talking, drumming bear do out here for fun? Other than drumming? You got any walking, talking bear friends? He stood up and did a little stretch to pop his back, he'd been sitting in the same place for some time and admittedly it was a strain on his body.

And why do you like to dance so much? He'd taken a particular interest in this boogieing bear and his dancing ways.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This guy knew when to ask the right questions, which is fair. It was okay to ask such questions in his opinion, since it gives so much more insight into the person themselves, and because it would fill as much of their curiosity as possible.

“Why am I here?? Oh ho ho, I usually come out here occasionally for a good boogie. I sometimes come out here with my bear friends too for a party, set up camp somewhere and just play our bongo’s all night. It is good for stress relief, especially since everyone should forget their worries and their stride.” The bear thought that he made a good point with his answer. He thought that the less you worry, then the less there should be problems to face daily lives.

“Although… my friends won’t come here often anymore ever since there’s been report of poachers trying to shoot down our friends… As long as they don’t find me though, I can boogie all I want without any problems.”

The bear knew that what he was doing was probably dangerous, but he was following what he said earlier and forgot about his worries. Dangerous or not, at least he was having a good time?

“As for the dancing, I guess it’s just in my blood, and it’s good on the social aspect too!”

OOC: I am sorry this took 10 days, but I guess it was kinda expected with the holidays x)

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Continuing their conversation in the middle of the desert night, the bear spoke of poachers. Shiro was no stranger to poachers. He'd even been contracted to poach a few animals in his days. A job was a job to this young mercenary. He tried not to take sides except where money was involved.

I live a relatively stress free lifestyle myself. The only family I have is off somewhere either dead or doing what I'm doing... He was referring to his adoptive father Kuromaru who was at this point still a highly respected mercenary leading his own group or on the other hand they could all be dead. Shiro wouldn't know until he met back up with them but he was sure they were fine for the most part.

But if there are poachers out here, I could probably help you out. I don't usually do charity work, but I doubt a talking bear has any actual money to pay me with. So if we happen to come across some, I got ya back homie. You're standing next to the fasted person in the world. I'm sure I can handle whatever we come across if something were to pop off. A little boasting but Shiro hadn't been proven wrong quite yet so his confidence remained quite high.

Yo, wanna hear another rap? I got bars for days yo. Just no one to hear them.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back