Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open So You're A Popstar

Mizuchi Kayda

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Dead by Daylight.jpeg
The Susukin District…

The economic and entertainment epicenter of Cloud. It is a host to many clubs, restaurants, theaters, hotels, couture shops, specialty stores, and much more. If you were ever an entertainer of sorts, naturally you'll find some of the more talented shinobi artists performing here. Whether it be on the streets or booking one of the theaters for a show, everyone with the exception of performers who like the more underground stuff can be found here one way or the other. Hyun-Ki walking along the sidewalk was looking around at the different shops around the district alongside his bodyguard who was with him almost all the time, as they walked they came across an Avenue full of street performers as well as cosplayers. Most of them looking to make a quick buck off of their talents while others just wanted to have an audience, Hyun-Ki yawned then looked over at the suit who was just there. "You do know that there's 500 yennies in it for you to just walk away and say I ran off." he said, flaunting the money as though it was a lot when truth be told it's barely enough to get one E Rank Jutsu scroll.

"Look kid, they pay a lot more than that pocket change to keep eyes on you." the bodyguard scoffed, readjusting his SM Studio jacket while looking at the street performers with a hint of disgust through his mirror shades. "Don't see why you came to see a bunch of nobodies anyway."

Hyun-Ki laughed, holding his hands together with a smug grin as he looked at his bodyguard. Speaking a little low so none of the bystanders around could hear them speaking. "Simple, I want an audience of my own and seeing these people looking at such garbo is pretty annoying. So I'll get my 15 minutes here if it kills me." he snapped his fingers, gesturing towards the stage where there was some play going on. Giving his bodyguard the nod, to go talk to whoever was running the play and use just a little bit of the cash that SM Studios gave them for his clothes (and maybe to buy toys for the poor unfortunate orphans) to bribe whoever was giving those people stage time. A couple moments later, the announcement that the play was cut short due to one of the stars leaving had been given. Hyun-Ki laughed quietly to himself, before beginning to make his way to the back of the stage then looked up at his bodyguard.

"They should be announcing you in a few moments, I've chosen that one song about shinobi you've sung a while back. You know the one."

"Ohhhhhh I know that one. Alright they are calling me up next! Wish me luck." Hyun-Ki cheered, walking up the stairs as they announced that he would be performing instead of the play performers. Waving at the crowd, they were dead silent as the young pop star strutted his way to the microphone. Taking the microphone from the stand then he began to try to hype the crowd up. Both to give time for his bodyguard to set up the track for him to sing over and to at least warm up the crowd so more eyes are on him. "Yo, yo. Go-Go here, love you y'all." he blew a kiss to the crowd before trying to win over the crowd with a little bit of a sob story. "I would like to dedicate this song to the academy students unfortunate enough to have lost their parents. Whatever you can give at the moment will go straight to a charity focused on raising the orphans shinobi youth.. I know how it feels because yanno I lost both my parents too, so my young cloudies this is for you! Let's keep dreamin' man!"

Right on cue the music started. Hyun-Ki did a little dance letting the music build up for a bit before coming into the verse.

The best shinobi
To grace this land
Skills are sharp
Moves are in demand
Step up to me
You'll quickly see ah~

Y'all can't compete with a hero like me!

Hyun-Ki began, strutting around stage gesturing at the crowd with his hand as he hit them with the bridge of the song. So far he had the audience eating out of the palm of his hands. Now he just needed to keep the focus all on him.

From ninjustu to taijustu I mastered it all
Even genjutsu
won't-make- me-fall!
Got the enemy trembling
All around
With every step
I make on the ground
Just ask everyone
around in town
No stopping me

You're going DOWN!

The roar of the audience was deafening. Hyun-Ki strutted around with the utmost confidence the music began to get aggressive, making the young popstar stomp his feet then yelled!

HEEEEY I'M THE BEST OF THE BEST
NO ONE CAN OUTSHINE
CAUSE Y'ALL ALL WASTING YOUR TIME

HEEEEY I'M THE BEST OF THE BEST
MY POWA UNMATCHED
AND SPEED UNBRIDAL

WANNA BE LIKE ME
STEP UP AND DON'T BE IDLE

WANNA BE LIKE ME

STEP UP AND DON'T BE IDLE

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back