Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Some Much Needed R&R

Uchiha Mizuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"What is it this time?!" She shouted. This had been the third time that she had been interrupted this evening. To say it was testing her patience was an understatement.

"I am so sorry Mistress Sumiko, I didn't mean to disturb you." The girl's voice cracked as she spoke. "We have a gentleman that is asking for a bottle of the good champagne. Himiko said that I needed to speak to management before I could sell..." The woman slammed her hand on the desk cutting the girl off mid-sentence causing the girl to jump.

"Are you stupid?"

"No Miss I...."

"Or maybe you've lost your senses?"

"Miss?" The girl stuttered, a little confused.

"I can only assume that must be the case, why else would you bother me with such a trivial matter as a bottle of champagne!" Sumiko had reached the end of her usually long tether.

"But..I.."

"Get out." She watched as the girl stood there like a deer in headlights. "Now!" That was all that the girl needed to flee out of Sumiko's office in tears, leaving the women blissfully alone. Why did I let Kiko have the night off? She thought to herself as she rubbed her forehead turning her attention back to the stack of papers on her desk. . If she had the ability or even the human body to feel pain she was sure she would be developing a headache. This was not how she had imagined her life turning out after following Nobu out of Leaf. She had exchanged violence for paperwork. Sometimes it felt like she got the raw end of the deal but she knew that someone needed to keep an eye on their assets. No one else was. Sumiko sighed deeply, leaning back on the leather chair as she looked up at the ceiling. I need a break

[Topic Entered]
[MFT]

Last edited:

Zatoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
Imagine the thoughts running and rummaging through your brain thinking about how to make up for so much lost time with the ones you loved with no notice of your previous departures. Za was at the mercy of those whims, buried within the iniquity of the foul nature of the cards the world had dealt him. Alternatively, he could come back like nothing had ever happened and kept his muses as if he'd been there all along. But would that have any merit on how Sumiko felt. He cared so powerfully for this woman. So much so, he never stopped thinking about her, even as he slept under the light of the stars and the moon. . . It was safer to be real with her.

"OIoi."

Za would speak as he peered through the door looking through to Sumiko and her assistant that seemed to be scurrying out. Holding a bottle of wine and two glasses. He knew of her disposition, but he did like to play the idea of it all. Neither one of them could be drunken. Za had Four beating hearts within his chest, and Sumi, she was a living doll, but she grew just like anyone else mentally. He loved every bit of her. At any pace, ". . .I'd like to speak with you love. . . Its certainly been a while. Would you like to to take a moment to speak with.... Your Beau~

[Sorry for the wait.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back