Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Somewhere Other Than Home [Requesting Entry]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Kibaku Nendo: Tori!"

The Forest of Death shuddered violently, yet this time its inhabitants would not dare to approach the hooded figure; Smoldering carcasses of what had once been apex predators littered the ground, the stench of molten tissue wafting through the air as it greeted any comers still fixated on making this their very final venture.

Yoshihisa was met with the dreaded sense of disappointment as he soared through the sky some time later. He had made his efforts to prolong the inevitable some more, but he knew there was no point to dancing around the subject matter ahead of him any longer. Beneath the wings of his avian construct rolled the vast expanse of Konohagakure, his next stop en route to whatever destination fate had kept from him ever since he had gone into self-imposed exile. The jab of discomfort at the sight of it was to be expected. For as far and wide as he had wandered the lands it was the first and only village he had gotten himself to approach since Iwagakure, so homesickness was a lurking threat in the back of his mind. Was his heart meant to belong here now all of the sudden? He doubted it.

An inaudible squawk and the clay bird set in its descent towards the ground, gliding agilely towards the rather imposing outer walls of Konohagakure. No matter how indifferent he wished to be, the sight -or blur, rather- of the grand Phoenix Gate on its own was already awe-inspiring, its widespread reputation by no extravagant once beheld up close. If time could be spared perhaps he would delve deeper into the finer details there were to know about it, he mused as his boots firmly planted themselves on the dirt below with a muted thud.

[MFT]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Occasionally, everyone had the joy of participating in gate duty. Much like jury duty, but without the day off work. However the people you'd meet could be just as interesting. Tatsuo showed up in the customary leaf gear. A flak jacket over black pants and a black shirt. His blue headband tying the hair out of his eyes. The day had been slow so far, he'd past the time by flipping a coin or humming to himself. Somtime's just watching the birds fly by. All in all it was a boring day.

Though once he saw the giant bird fly down towards the gate he realized things might get a lot more interesting. Springing to his feet with a smile on his face he approached the man carefully keeping a close eye on the bird and it's rider. "How're you today?" Tatsuo called out as he met him at the open gate. His hands occupied by a clipboard that was mostly for show. "I haven't heard of anyone coming into the village today, you looking to request entry?" Tatsuo asked, overall he looked friendly enough and mostly just trying to do his job. While he was willing to just go through the motions, he always liked to hear about what people were up to on their travels. His own adventures out of the village were something he'd never forget, so he was always up for conversation.

"Mind taking off the hood for me, pal?" he said bringing a hand up to his head, mimicking one taking off a hood. "Hard to trust a man whose face you can barely see." he said, the smile on his face not disappearing at all.

[MFT]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Granted it wouldn't be of much help, Yoshihisa still went along with the regulations Konoha had set in place. What had previously posed as robes rapidly shrunk down in size to be taking on the form of a flat jacket of his own, in the process revealing the tattered beige hoodie and slate grey slacks he had been wearing underneath. His visage on the other hand was still very much obscured by a porcelain mask that had undoubtedly represented Iwagakure's finest, their ANBU. Painted in bright red and charcoal, the mask made it somewhat of a challenge not to imagine the young shinobi as being a somewhat strange chick from the already grotesque looking woodpecker he flew in on.

"Due to the nature of my work, I can afford not to be trusted by all. If that happens to disqualify me from entering the village, I am more than happy to go over the necessary paperwork, interrogation.. whatever it is the formalities desire." He waved his hand dismissively, clearly not a newcomer to being chewed out, or at the very least the prospect of it. Mostly feinted indifference couldn't shield him from feeling rather disgusted with himself; As sparse as human contact was for him these days, it almost seemed to take too little effort to blow people off the way he did. But as he had already committed to this persona, and was going to take the events as they came from here on out.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo knew that many from Iwagakure made there way to Konoha, but he had no idea what the proper way to deal with an ANBU unwilling to show his face. "Well I'm not exactly sure the protocol on ANBU entering the village." He smiled looking over to Kodoma. "Let me call someone with a bit more authority." He put up a hand to the headset on his head, "Lord Kenshin? We've got an ANBU in an Iwagakure mask at the Pheonix gate. Is cooperative, requesting further instruction." He clicked the headset once more before letting out a sigh. "Man.. I really hate doing all this stuff." he said letting out a chuckle, hoping to get a similar laugh out of him. Though he knew the ANBU well, they tended to be vigilant at all times, but it was worth a try.

[Calling in Kenshin]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would be resting from a day of teaching when he got a call from Tatsuo. It was an interesting call to be sure.

Kenshin would put on his gauntlets and make his way to the gate, the wind causing his earrings to jangle.

Soon enough, he would appear, wearing his standard black tanktop and black pants.

"The name is Yuu Kenshin, former Stone Jounin and current Guard to the Hokage. How may I be of assistance?" Kenshin would say looking at Tatsuo and the newcomer his grey eyes studying both of them carefully.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Somewhat grateful that the shinobi on guard didn't seem to have any intentions of digging deeper than he had to, the weary Yoshihisa was at the very least about to meet the (outwardly) cheerful Tatsuo halfway, acknowledging the chuckle with a silent yet understanding nod of his own. Then it was back to waiting for this Lord Kenshin to report in. It had taken little effort to at least come informed on the current hierarchy in Konoha; If he had done his homework correctly he had at least drawn the attention of one of the acting Sennin, Yuu Kenshin to be precise. Whether or not this was proven to be true only time could tell him.

When the faint jangle of metal reached his ears, Yoshihisa called an end to his inner deliberation and hesitantly adopted a salute, which held on slightly longer once he came to realize he was dealing with a former superior here. Iwagakure was at the common ground both of them had shared, and by playing his cards right this once he might just walk out of here unscathed. "Call sign Umakaki, ANBU of the Hidden Stone. If I may be so bold to ask for your village's hospitality while keeping my identity concealed, I would be eternally grateful. That said, I'm willing to comply to any other means of keeping track of me within the limits of your jurisdiction."

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo nodded over to Kenshin before motioning to Yoshi. "He's all yours, Kenshin-sama." He crossed his arms and listened to the two speak, but it was up to Kenshin now what happened. He casually listened, wondering why the ANBU was so eager to hide his identity. He never really understood them much, people who fight behind masks tended to make him somewhat uneasy, but oh well. It was a pretty important part of shinobi culture. Can't change the world in a day. No matter how much wished they could, or at least so he thought.

[MFT]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin listened and watched carefully. He was not an ANBU but still, he did have roots in Stone. The fact that he wanted to remain secret even here was understandable to a degree but for security reasons there were issues.

"Naturally, letting you in without disclosing your true self is... problematic. Since we do share some common ancestry, I am willing to be lenient but I cannot bend as far as you are willing. You are allowed to enter but you are to meet with the Hokage and our ANBU sennin within a month's time. During this time, you will be under supervision. If you do not meet them within the time given you will be asked to surrender your true identity or asked to leave. Non compliance will be dealt with swiftly and assuredly." Kenshin would say and for a brief moment he would allow his true chakra power through his body, allowing it to radiate a short distance before sealing it up. He didn't want to overwhelm anyone in the nearby vicinity.

"So for now, welcome to the Hidden Leaf Village. Please go to the Hokage mansion as soon as you are able. I will more than likely be in attendance with that meeting."

After he left, Kenshin would look at Tatsuo.

"Keep an eye on him. I will do the same." Kenshin would say simply. and then leave after Tatsuo had responded.

[access granted]
[Topic left unless stopped]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“You may rest assured knowing that if I had any desires to wreck havoc around these parts, I wouldn’t have revealed my existence to begin with. That said, I shall schedule my visit to the Hokage estate to be the first thing in the morning in order to meet your demands.” Yoshihisa, stoic as ever didn’t seem to flinch at the Sennin’s display of power. To retaliate now was simply out of the question and not just considering he was setting himself up to fail horribly; The air felt rather strange here, very much unlike the atmosphere in Iwagakure. Feats of strength wouldn’t by default carry your arguments. A shame that, for it only was to complicate matters even further than they had been already.

“If this means we have sorted everything out for the time being, I shall take my leave in order to prepare for the audience with the top brass.” In the blink of an eye the Iwa ANBU was swept up high by his clay creation as it flew towards the horizon and had outright vanished in the span of seconds. Those with the keen eyes and wits to match them might have caught a glimpse of the rider and mount alike beginning to flake away into nothingness. Not until the duo had reached a clearing miles out in the Forest of Death would the process be brought to a halt, by then leaving little more than a couple of figurines barely four inches in height. Still they would pack quite the punch as both detonated themselves straight into the flank of a colossal boar, sending it flying with the most bone-chilling squeal it could have possibly produced. As the mangled corpse came crashing down into the thick brush surrounding the otherwise peaceful glade, a hooded figure high up in the trees gave a nod of approval.

“Several new records there.”

[MFT]
[Topic left]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo let out a quick yawn and may or may have not dozed off at the gates. Hopefully no one tried to enter now, after everything was dealt with for now he could probably catch up on a few zzz's. Soon enough he woke up at shift change and after being scolded by another Chuunin he nodded a few times and headed home.

[Topic Exit]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back