Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Sorting stuff out [Private]

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kushin arrived at his desk and wrote out the report he'd need to file at the Raikage's office. That was no biggy.
Date: xx/xx/xx (whatever the IC date is)
Time: xx:xx (whatever the IC time is)
Subject: Death during missing attempt.
Details: When returning from the Tanabata Festival I happened across a young shinobi named Santaru Haru attempting to go missing. I followed protocol, identifying myself and stating my intentions. The attemptee then chose to ignore my commands to accompany me to my office where I intended to find out why he was wanting to leave the village and attempt to negotiate a means of keeping him here. I gave warning to the attemptee that should he continue to ignore my orders that I would attack with lethal force.

At this time in the report I would like to state that I do not know how strong or weak a shinobi of his age is, they can sometimes be very strong, sometimes very weak, so I chose to use caution and attack with all my strength.

He continued to ignore me even after other shinobi, including his sensei Shinrya Kitsune, arrived at the scene. I attacked and it seems I overestimated the strength of my opponent quite considerably. I didn't just render him unconscious with a single attack, but killed him outright, no need for a coffin.

The death is most unfortunate as he was a young shinobi and may have had much to offer the shinobi world. However with his attitude being one where he would ignore authority, including that of someone who he would regard with the highest honors (his sensei), I believe that he would have attempted again anyway. As unfortunate as the event has been I believe that the end result would have been the same within the month.

I have sent appropriate documentation to the family of the affected. I detailed the letter to be one where the deceased died during a mission so that the clan's honor is spared any humiliation that might be incurred from a missing attempt.

Isaki Kushin

After which he went about writing up his passport so that he could head to Leaf where he'd be able to find this Senju Clan head and see if the man would be willing to place one of the more complex cursed seals on him. He'd go file the and then see if Shin would sign him off, perhaps Shin would even have a mission for him while he did so.

[Topic left

Run time S-Rank 30 mins]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back