Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Stardust Nightmares [Private]

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Time was of the essence.

Her skin burned with an unyielding fever, her stomach groaned with an unending hunger in which everyone was prey. Her mind, constantly plagued with headaches, would blank out for as much as an hour on end, her trance-like daze only broken by sounds and other stimuli that reminded her how starved she felt.

Each day she felt herself slipping into the clutches of the disease she carried. She didn't have time to entertain her sensei's games. She wanted strength, and she had been given it through his training, but the real target in her mind...

....Is Akkuma.

No matter how she looked at it, it was Akkuma that started her downfall. A demon, that absolute epitome of filth. How could she, proud Priestess of the Aikayume, possibly let such a filthy beast slight her unpunished? Even if it cost her whatever time she had left in her life before she lost herself to her plague, so long as she could purge the blemish on her pride, she could rest easy. If not in this life, then the next.

Setsuna, lady of the night who had taken Azusa in when she was weak and alone. Azusa knew that the carmal den of sin she ran was a front for gathering information. As Azusa no longer felt she could trust the Byakko in her current state, the deranged shrine maiden turned her sights back on the place she had hoped to forget. If someone could help her track down a demon surely spreading corruption through the proud village of Suna, then surely the woman living in the heart of it all would have a lead...

-----

She returned to the Setsuna's establishment, a parlor of sin bordering the slums of the village.

Azusa knew the building. She had lived here for a short time, earning her keep in what ways she could. It was not difficult to slip into one of the rooms and wait for Setsuna to arrive to the building. It was still early in the evening, Setsuna would not be here until later. And anyone who walked into the room Azusa claimed she was certain she could deal with easily.

Removing anyone other than Akkuma from the world was most certainly not her plan for the day. But...mistakes happen.

Thump.
Thump.
Thump.

Azusa pushed the end of her blade against the floorboards repeatedly, needing effort to force it through the mass of flesh in its way. "Shhh....Shhh...S-Silence, dearest blade. I...I promise! The most vile of blood awaits...Patience. Stomach this impure blood for just a while longer...No, do not. I will instead." Azusa reassured her blade, clutching it with a shaky hand, the Liberator of Darkness, the sacred blade gifted to her by the Byakko, yearned to feast on the essence of darkness. Demons and other things tainted by darkness and evil where its nourishment. What better weapon could Azusa ask for? A weapon that desired to slay Akkuma nearly as much as herself.

...But it did not want to slay the patron's of Setsuna's house of scandals. That would do nothing for its hunger. But Azusa was a different story...The mass of flesh was once someone Azusa knew. Someone who would indulge in her weakness when she had stayed her with Setsuna. He was not a target...But he reminded her of her weakness. He had wronged Azusa. He...needed to be punished.

It was pure coincidence he had walked into the room to partake in his hobby. It was pure coincidence he was someone Azusa recognized, before she had learn to block out her memories with poison. But that coincidence was all it took. She subdued him easily, but that was not enough. He was not Kyuji; he was not Hinoka; Azusa had no lingering attachments that would hold back her frenzy.

...The vixen could not tell if satiating her hunger helped or worsened her condition, but...the man was far more satisfying in death than he had been in life.

Azusa clapped her scarlet stained hands, attempting to reign in her mind from drowning in gluttony;
"Spirits of the sands. Spirits of the Byakko. Spirits of Aikayume.
Let strength be granted. Let light shine brightest in face of corruption."

...But it was of no use. The scent, the taste...it was overpowering.
(Spirits...thank you for this blessing!) The warmth, the succulent taste...It was maddening. When she bit down, she forgot about the fever and disease ravaging her. One bite made her stomach howl in anticipation.
(I was a fool for being afraid. This...is not unpleasant.) Why was she ashamed for attacking Kyuji and Hinoka for their blood? Blood wasn't even what she was after. It couldn't compare to the actual meat.
(So good. I...cannot remember...why I did not do this sooner...) It was so pleasant; why would she possibly seek anything else?
(Was...there anything? What...was I doing? I...I do not...I am so hungry...) Her concentration broke; her thoughts left her mind once again as the hunger overtook her, always leaving her in a lifeless daze.

...Only this time she was not locked in her room at the Byakko estate, and very much indulging herself at the scene of a crime.

[Topic Started]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Two long days had passed since the unfortunate "jailbreak" of the former priestess of the Aikayume Clan from the Byakko Estate and there was still no leads of her whereabouts. It seemed like she had magically disappeared from the village and while it wouldn't be the worst thing for her to do, there were many people that had been searching for her for days, weeks, months from her own clan which is why she had taken shelter initially in the Byakko Estate to now the Byakko Clan and the ANBU sector of the village. The lead investigator on the case was none other than Kyuji's daughter, Kyushiko, who had taken the task directly for her father as she knew that he cared deeply about her almost as much as he cared about his own family at times and reuniting them would be ideal even if she didn't completely agree with him. As for the Byakko descendant himself, he hadn't taken the news easily when she initially escaped as he had been filled with a rage of emotions from anger to embarrassment to disappointment at her and the Byakko guards who failed to keep her in. He currently was laying in the living room of the Estate at this late hour being unable to sleep and clear signs were easily identifiable that he wasn't taking purrfect care of himself like he should've been. But he had to admit the escape was probably something that she had been planning when she initially came and found the opportunity to strike and took it because she was losing it being cooped up. Either way, he wasn't taking the departure too well and some would say it was pathetic that he was being more emotional over her running away than his own son who had left for Cloud and never returned for two years.

---

But, it appeared Lady Luck would be on his side as his daughter would burst into the room. Her expression showed more than words could ever say and he would quickly rise from his position and get himself changed. As he changed, she would explain that they had found Azusa in the establishment that housed her back in the day when she was making herself easy to everyone in the village who offered money for that sweet, blissful substance known as stardust. However, the scene that they had been able to peer into was far worse than someone under the influence of alcohol or drugs; she was doused in blood and feasting on another human being. Fortunately, they had evacuated the establishment through brute force to keep a massacre from occurring, but still she was hiding out there and none of the ANBU who assisted Kyushiko wanted to go into that room and risk their lives. The actual building was cautioned off from the public for the time being, but due to having ties in the ANBU ranks with his daughter, Kyuji was going to exploit this opportunity.

Once he was finished preparing himself which didn't take long at all, he and his daughter would head out from their home with the possible antidote to all their problems in one of the sleeves of Kyushiko's pockets. She had been chosen as the carrier since her father knew exactly what he would have to do to stop her if she had actually caused the commotion that she did and he would put the cure in harm's way if he had it. Nobody in the Byakko Estate was told where they were going, but a note would be left for Hinoka that they had found Azusa and that she must stay at the Estate until they brought her back if they could manage to do so.

---

It wouldn't take long to get to the hellhole of the village known as the the Red Lights District and that establishment that had started their Hell and the recovery of Azusa back to normal which had taken a significant back-burner unfortunately. As was mentioned to him, it was surely cautioned off and he would look at his daughter with sorrow in his eyes as he knew that once he went in there, he would never be the same man when he returned to her. He would pat her on her head and tell her to stay back so he didn't put her in danger or anyone else around the establishment. A heavy sigh would escape his body as he entered the facility and headed right to the room where he had been informed she would be.

As he stood in the doorway, his stomach churned at the sight. There was so much blood spilled on the floor and what remained of the corpse that she had been feasting on was not identifiable anymore. The corpse itself was already missing limbs and the more that he looked at the scene, the more sickening it made him as he walked into the room slamming the door behind him and locking it in the process. His eyes were glowing that sinister golden hue that she absolutely hated as his left hand already bared the Glove of Holy Legends which glowed a white aura around it as he looked upon his former apprentice and simple shook his head.

If the former foxfire priestess would look at her former sensei, she would see his eyes watering up as he began to speak to her. His voice showed signs of anger and frustration in it and his body was visibly shown to be shaking. He was filled with a variety of emotions it appeared and he was reaching a breaking point which would only exacerbate things. The words that were spoken to her were as followed: "You escape from the Byakko Estate for two days and you already come back to the only home that you knew and are eating people. Is this really what you want to do with your life, Azusa? It's downright pathetic that I offered my home, my time, and my patience to you to throw it all on the ground and stomp on it! The only reason that you are still alive right now is because I took you in and protected you. But maybe I should let your family know where you are and they can exterminate you since you are a self-centered brat who only cares about herself! Or maybe I should stain my own hands in blood as retribution for you trying to murder me a few days ago and bring you to the brink of death."

Only time would tell what would transpire between these two prideful creatures in this room. But hopefully, things would start to turn around for the better before one or both of them were harmed or worse, killed. A lot was on the line this night and they either would resolve this like adults or die trying in a blaze of glory.

[MFT: 1156 Words]

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
How long would the Byakko's continued lenience towards her last? Where would Kyuji draw the line? Azusa ignored his trainings and rules. Attacked his clan members and himself. And now, she even prompted him to directly intervene in the operations of the Anbu. If nothing else, Azusa was adept at pushing the boundaries of what she could get away with, intentional or otherwise.

There was nothing wrong with her ears; her hearing was quite sharp, actually. She heard the building being evacuated. She heard the sounds of a crowd gathering as close as possible.
....But none of it interested her. There was nothing about the situation unfolding around her that was enough to tear her attention away from the meal in front of her. None of it even registered a single thought in her mind. She was hungry, and this was hers. Nothing else mattered.

...How long had it been between her arrival and Kyuji's? By the time Kyuji had stepped into the room and shut the door, there was more fleshy bits on and around Azusa than were actually left within the remains of what was once a body. Her dull green eyes turned, acknowledging his presence; unlike the sounds outside which may as well have been so far away to her, the sound of Kyuji approaching her was very much close enough to draw her attention. Crunch Crunch Crunch; the sounds coming from her sounding as if she were chomping on ice cubes rather than bone.

(...Him. I...remember him...) The once-priestess stared, her plagued mind struggling between returning her focus to her meal or attempting to recognize the Byakko. What did jog her memory and break through the mindnumbing hunger was those eyes. (...Those eyes...) Those gold eyes that would occasionally show that same look of disapproval she never could quite get rid of. She hated that look. Even now, when she felt nothing other than hunger...she could remember the anger from being looked at with disapproval enough to were she dropped the bone she held, and with it her meal, where it would fall to her lap and roll to the floor, splashing into a pile of leftovers. She rose to her feet, her crimson dress matted from the puddles of gore around her. He had her attention now.

....Kyuji spoke. But his words were soft in comparison to the hunger on her mind. Too many words, it was near impossible for her fleeting mind to track them all and form a cohesive thought, let alone a proper response...His words were soft, and her hunger was loud; it demanded, no screamed for her continued attention...But the kitsune focused on Kyuji, her soulless eyes locked onto Kyuji's as if they were a beacon, holding her attention; "...What of it? This...not my home...Why do you look at me...like that! I...got strong...So strong!" She growled; speaking these few words exhausted her mentally. She couldn't remember the rest of what to say to him. Every thought in her mind was incomplete; they faded before she could speak them.

(Focus. Theres something important...I know him...) He had something she wanted; of that, she was certain. (...Kyuji. This is Kyuji...What did I want?) She could not remember. Only that Kyuji stood between her and -something- she wanted...whatever that was. Azusa reached out towards him; oh, how she wanted so desperately to ask, no, -demand- that Kyuji give her what she wanted! But how could she spare him a thought when her hunger was so crippling! She could not remember why she was here, in this building. She wanted to remember why Kyuji was important...But the hunger was infinite. It was impossible for her to focus on both!

...Wait...
The medical chief's infected patient tilted her head, coming to some sort of conclusion in the remains of her broken mind.
There was a way for her to focus on Kyuji and satisfy her hunger at once.

"I'm...so hungry...sensei..."

[Calling Bmod. Fun stuff.]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
If one was to say things were bad, it was truly an understatement for the situation that the former priestess and descendant of Byakko found themselves currently in. Currently in the same locked room, they stood mere feet away from one another as the dim-lighting reflected on their bodies and the eyes of each of them burned differently into the other. His golden feline-like eyes would stare at her and he could see her body reacting negatively to it as it often did in the past as Azusa absolutely despised those eyes; on the other hand, her once bright emerald eyes were now dull as they looked at him and he couldn't help but feel his heart slowly being ripped apart at the state that she was in. This was not Azusa, this wasn't even close to being Azusa anymore...what was standing in front of him was a non-cognitive and almost lifeless being that was fixated on satisfying their hunger by any means necessary.

He knew by the way that she responded to him, he would not be able to reason with her in her current state and since he had closed her out from the rest of the world for months and now tonight, he needed to stop her here or die trying because this was a life or death situation for them both. If the zombie-like Azusa wasn't careful, she was going to get herself killed in the streets if Kyuji couldn't stop her; on the other hand if Kyuji could not stop her though, it was quite likely that she would tear into his body once again and feast on the delicacy of the Byakko Clan's most prized possession after Lady Yanshi. Neither of these results were something that he wanted to see happen to them both as he had the cure waiting for her if he could stop her and forcefully would inject it into her even if she kicked and screamed. He just wondered how did the disease manifest itself so quickly in a few days and how was he not in this same spot if it was so advanced.

These thoughts however would have to wait as he had to take care of business first even if it got him killed in the process. He would kneel on the ground and close his eyes momentarily giving a prayer towards Lord Byakko:
"Celestial Being of the Western Winds
Guardian of the Byakko Clan
The Great White Tiger known as Byakko
Please watch over me in this fight
Give me strength and courage
Guide me in saving this corrupted soul
In your name I pray
Amen"

He would then rise from his knees and look back at his former apprentice who was flooded with a sickness that she simply could not get down with. Shaking his head at her, he would sigh and speak five simple words to her: "It's time to fight, Azusa." His white chakra would then begin to flow enough for anyone within a few feet to be able to see it easily as his only hand would rise in front of him emitting a white aura around it as his glove was glowing that he wore. His eyes were still in their beautiful golden hue, but surely they would be shifting to his god's gift any moment now as he got into his infamous fighting stance that he had worked eons to perfect after getting his ass handed to him by Kuro.

The former foxfire priestess had best be ready for a war because her sensei was not pulling any punches with her anymore. This was their first true fight against one another with the kiddie gloves off. It was time to see what each of them could actually do when it mattered. Who would be walking out of this war as the winner: the fox or the feline?

[Actions sent already]
[MFT: 647 Words]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Azusa vs Akujin said:
[col]Azusa
HP: 48,600 - 0 = 48,600 HP
CP: 30,000 - 4,420 = 25,580 CP
AP: 10 - 4.25 = 11 NR
Immolation Armor Active
Devistating Aura Active|Akujin
HP: 40,200 - 0 = 40,200 HP
CP: 37,800 - 450 = 37,350 CP
AP: 10 - 8.5 = 11 NR
Sharingan Active
Defensive Mode Active[/col]

Round 1 said:
~ 0.0 Sec -- Azusa activates her "Mastered Offensive Stance" setting it to MAX POWER!!!
~ 0.0 Sec -- Akujin activates "Combat Instinct" on Azusa

~ 0.0 Sec -- Akujin draws his "Byakko's Glove of Holy Legends"
~ 0.0 Sec -- Akujin enters Defensive Mode

~ 0.5 Sec -- Akujin activates his "Sharingan" [Rank 3]

~ 2.5 Sec -- Azusa uses "Mime box" [Mastered] with affinity move "Deja vu", adding Lightning effects, targeting Akujin
--------- 1st check - 33 vs 32, Partial hit, Akujin is now bound!

~ 4.0 Sec -- Azusa uses "Immolation Armor" [Mastered]

~ 5.0 Sec -- Akujin attempts to escape the bind
--------- 1st check - Rolled 53, Failed, Akujin is still bound

~ 5.25 Sec -- Azusa applies a poison to a weapon

~ 5.75 Sec -- Azusa draws "Kitsune Claw"

~ 7.75 Sec -- Akujin attempts to escape the bind
--------- 1st check - Rolled 19, Success, Akujin is no longer bound!

~ 8.5 Sec -- Azusa uses " Devastating Aura" [Mastered]
--------- 1st check - 40 vs 42, doesn't effect Akujin, this round...

Notes:
~Akujin had more actions to perform, but ran out of time
~Azusa had more actions to perform, but ran out of time
~Actions cannot "spill over" to the next round, what I mean is that you can't "start an attack before a round is done and have its time cut by however much time you spent "casting" it in the previous round
~I'll get pictures for the next round
~Let me know if I fudged on something

[EDIT]
~Mixed up both of your CP usages, I fixed it.

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was fortunate that Kyuji had already been exposed to the affliction carried within the fox. But if he had expected this to be as simple as subduing a feral beast, he had misjudged the situation.

For Azusa was not alone.

Though she was exiled from her status as Priestess of the Aikayume, the former shrine maiden was still favored by the spirits she had served.

Liberator of Darkness. A sacred blade carrying the Byakko's blessing, and Kyuji's last gift to Azusa before she had left. Right now, this blessed weapon was not in the shrine maiden's hands; but even so, this weapon still reacted to its master's intent, and would reach out to to act upon its master's bloodlust. A purple flame-like aura wisped from the hilt, traveling down the length of the blade while consuming the blood staining itself, the floor it resided upon, and the remains not-yet devoured by Azusa, darting across the gore like flames across oil. This in turn, was used as fuel to dull Kyuji's mind with hallucinations. (OOC: I RP Azusa's genjutsu as a property of her sword, as it makes more sense that way considering her current state)

The very gift Kyuji had granted her was now being turned against him.

(Sending Actions)

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col3]
8f25d452-cf46-41de-b174-d0060a6038f4_zpsr1xwomln.jpg
|As hinted to in an earlier post, the descendant of Byakko would quickly take one of his clan's stances for combat that he had practiced for a significant amount of time to perfect for a moment like this. Unfortunately for him, it appeared that his former apprentice and opponent for this fight also had her own stance that she had been working on for quite some time and was leaving herself wide open for an assault if he could get to her without much of a struggle. The ironic part of this whole ordeal was he assumed that she would go right on the attack and try to maul him to pieces with her sword or her bare hands, but she instead trapped him in an illusion known as the Mime's Box as his celestial gifts from Lord Byakko would replace his standard golden feline eyes. It was impressive that she had managed to learn a powerful illusion like this while she had been staying at the Byakko Estate, but he did need to question how she first discovered it since he was one of the few who knew techniques of this caliber in the clan and he never taught it.

But that was a question for another time as he tried to squirm out of the illusion that was electrocuting him which showed him another improvement in her since her time in the Byakko Estate, but more questions would need to be asked to get the answers that he desperately wanted to know! Eventually, he would squirm his way out of the bind that he had gotten himself into and would notice that she had applied some substance to her claws which very likely was something that was going to have a long-term side-effect on him if he didn't watch it. As long as he avoided her claws or that sword that sat dormant, but had assisted her in channeling a powerful Genjutsu from earlier, he would be okay but he knew that she was evenly matched with him and eventually she would land blows on his body and he would feel whatever was on her claws and smell his own blood oozing out of him.
|
Sharingan%20of%20Kyuji_zps30lkvmss.jpg
[/col3]

[Actions will be sent later today or tomorrow]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Azusa vs Akujin said:
cd5Tfr0.png

[col]Azusa
HP: 48,600 - 869 = 47,731 HP
CP: 25,580 - 6,035 = 19,545 CP
AP: 11 - 10 = 11 NR
Immolation Armor Active
Devistating Aura Active
Fire Illusion|
RMa0gtI

Akujin
HP: 40,200 - 16,028 = 24,172 HP
CP: 37,350 - 7,217 = 30,133 CP
AP: 11 - 8.5 = 11 NR
Mangekyou Sharingan Active
Defensive Mode Active
Rank 4 Bleeding: Deals 4% Max HP Damage per round
Open Wounds - 4 stacks (+40% bleed damage)[/col]

Round 2 said:
~ 0.0 Sec -- Azusa maintains Immolation Armor and Devistating Aura
--------- Devistating Aura check - 39 vs 40, Failed

~ 0.0 Sec -- Akujin maintains his Sharingan

~ 0.0 Sec -- Akujin uses "Initiative" to upgrade to the "Mangekyou Sharingan"

~ 0.45 Sec -- Azusa performs a basic strike in conjunction with "Precision Blow" targeting Akujin
--------- 1st check - 49 vs 35, Hit!
--------- Bleed check (45% chance) - Rolled 64, Failed
--------- Poison check - 23 vs 26, Failed
--------- Backlash check (10% chance) - Rolled 32, Failed
--------- Burn check (12% chance) - Rolled 4, Success - Akujin takes +5% damage for a full round.

~ 0.90 Sec -- Azusa performs a basic strike in conjunction with "Precision Blow" targeting Akujin
--------- 1st check - 53 vs 45, Critical Hit!!!
--------- Bloody mess increases bleed rank to Rank 1, Akujin gains a stack of "Open Wounds"
--------- Bloodrack activates, Akujin's bleed damage is taken instantly!
--------- Bleed check (45% chance) - Rolled 50, Failed
--------- Poison check - 26 vs 33, Failed
--------- Backlash check (10% chance) - Rolled 93, Failed
--------- Burn check (12% chance) - Rolled 42, Failed

~ 2.27 Sec -- Akujin uses "Advanced Clone" [Mastered] w/ Sensory Switch to Audial and Insidious Gaze Rank 3 w/ Elemental Illusion: Fire, targeting Azusa
--------- 1st check - 50 vs 39, Critical Hit
--------- There are now 6 Akujins...

~ 3.40 Sec -- Azusa uses Zantetsuken [Mastered] using the 'Cleave' special action in conjunction with "Precision Blow" targeting all Akujins
--------- 1=Akujin 2-6=Clones A-E, Rolled 5, Clone D
--------- 1st check - 57 vs 37, Critical Hit (Doesn't matter, it's a clone) Azusa knows Clone D is a clone
--------- Cleave activates - move on to a new target at -1 Accuracy and +5% damage
--------- 1=Akujin 2-5=Clones A, B, C, E - Rolled 2, Clone B
--------- 2nd check - 50 vs 39, Hit, Azusa knows Clone B is a clone
--------- Cleave activates - move on to a new target at -1 Accuracy and +5% damage
--------- 1=Akujin 2-4=Clones A, C, E - Rolled 2, Clone A
--------- 3rd check - 55 vs 45, Critical Hit Azusa knows Clone A is a clone
--------- 1=Akujin 2-3=Clones C, E - Rolled 1, Akujin
--------- 4th check - 57 vs 36, Critical Hit!!! Azusa knows which Akujin is the real one (no need for cleave to continue now)
--------- Bloody mess increases bleed rank to Rank 2, Akujin gains a stack of "Open Wounds"
--------- Bleed check (45% chance) - Rolled 40, Success Bleed rank increased to Rank 3 Akujin gains a stack of "Open Wounds"
--------- Poison check - 23 vs 34, Failed
--------- Backlash check (10% chance) - Rolled 1, Success
--------- Burn check (12% chance) - Rolled 79, Failed

~ 5.00 Sec -- Akujin summons "Abysmal Harbinger" [Mastered]

~ 5.90 Sec -- Azusa uses Dance of the Waxing Moon [Mastered] via trick weapon in conjunction with "Precision Blow" targeting Akujin (clones will last until 7.90 Seconds)
--------- 1st check - 47 vs 44, Hit
--------- Bleed check (30% chance) - Rolled 52, failed
--------- Backlash check (10% chance) - Rolled 54, failed
--------- Burn check (12% chance) - Rolled 70, failed

~ 6.36 Sec -- Azusa performs a basic strike in conjunction with "Precision Blow" targeting Akujin
--------- 1st check - 45 vs 43, Hit
--------- Bleed check (30% chance) - Rolled 80, Failed
--------- Backlash check (10% chance) - Rolled 19, Failed
--------- Burn check (12% chance) - Rolled 35, Failed

~ 6.81 Sec -- Azusa performs a basic strike in conjunction with "Precision Blow" targeting Akujin
--------- 1st check - 49 vs 51, Miss

~ 7.27 Sec -- Azusa enters "Flame Style: Flare Touch"

~ 7.72 Sec -- Akujin uses "Dragon Flame Bomb" [Mastered] w/ Minor Affinity Move: Focus and Major Affinity Move: Feint, targeting Azusa
--------- Clone check 1=Azusa, 2-6=Clones A-E - Rolled 4, Clone C
--------- 1st check - 31 vs 24, Hit (The clone...)

~ 7.72 Sec -- Azusa performs a basic strike in conjunction with "Precision Blow" targeting Akujin
--------- 1st check - 53 vs 43, Hit
--------- Bleed check (30% chance) - Rolled 40, Failed
--------- Backlash check (10% chance) - Rolled 64, Failed
--------- Burn check (12% chance) - Rolled 42, Failed

~ 7.90 Sec -- Azusa's Clones disperse

~ 8.18 Sec -- Azusa performs a basic strike in conjunction with "Precision Blow" targeting Akujin
--------- 1st check - 38 vs 48, Miss

~ 8.63 Sec -- Azusa performs a basic strike in conjunction with "Precision Blow" targeting Akujin
--------- 1st check - 40 vs 38, Hit
--------- Bleed check (30% chance) - Rolled 7, Success, Bleed rank increased to Rank 4 Akujin gains a stack of "Open Wounds"
--------- Backlash check (10% chance) - Rolled 7, Success
--------- Burn check (12% chance) - Rolled 53, Failed

~ 9.09 Sec -- Azusa performs a basic strike in conjunction with "Precision Blow" targeting Akujin
--------- 1st check - 44 vs 51, Miss

~ 10.0 Sec -- Abysmal Harbinger uses Ragnarok, targeting Azusa
--------- 1st check - 32 vs 34, Miss

Notes:
~Azusa wanted to perform more actions, but ran out of time/AP
~Akujin's Elementalist ability only works on B rank or lower jutsu, but i kept it as is cuz it just hit a clone

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

[col3]
56669fd5-8b24-42e3-b16e-0e3ac59139eb_zpsgxnrzzmv.jpg
|The battle between the former kitsune priestess and her former sensei would continue on. It seemed that both combatants in this fight had managed to showcase a little of their skills in the first few seconds of the fight, but nothing had gone according to plan which left them in the situation that they were in now. Unfortunately for the Medical Chief in this situation, things would continue to go against him as Azusa would pierce his skin numerous times drawing blood in the process along with using a technique to make clones of herself that quite easily hit him.

Initially, the blood would merely seep from his open wounds and slowly drip staining the already bloodied floor even more. However, the entire room would begin to reek of death and blood as Azusa continually tore into his body to the point where she nailed him hard enough to have him cough up a pool of blood and look at her with disdain in his eyes. This wasn't Azusa at all, this was a monster in front of him now and he would need to take care and treat her like one. There was no more playing around as he sighed at her as his eyes began to glow and bit his lip as he had to resort to something that he never attempted in combat before nor ever practiced. It would be gutsy to say the least but he was running low on time considering that she was like a rabid animal and he was bleeding out ever so quickly.

Of course, he would use one of his signature moves known as Dragon Fire Bomb as he prepared to embrace his trump card, but it would hit one of her clones and continue on after the clone poofed hitting the wall behind her and catching something on fire in the process possibly a curtain or a window frame; at the very least, there was a fire that was beginning to form.
|
Mangekou%20Sharingan%20of%20Kyuji_zpsdpmdjvwt.jpg
[/col3]

[Actions sent]
[MFT: 332 Words]​

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her heart pounded.
Her body burned.
She felt it.
It thrilled her.

The blood!

Her eyes, having previously been unfocused and empty, were becoming brighter with life. "...Sen...sei?" They became clearer, showing joy of all things. Yet they remained just as devoid of reasoning and logic as they were before. "Sensei!" The joy within her eyes was irrational. Her voice, unfamiliar even to herself.

Oh, the kitsune wanted to dance! (Even if it was just dragging herself through the bloody mess around her!) Oh, she wanted to sing! (Even if it was just an unintelligible howl!) But something very important was in the way between her and frolicking amidst the joy of the feast.

...And she hated them!

Those eyes of his constantly, constantly, constantly weighed her down with that unwavering gaze, no weaker than it had ever been. No....if anything, the fox felt the the weighty gaze of those Byakko eyes crushing down upon her even more than they ever had. They had changed. They looked different. Even in her feral mindset, she could feel the familiar, yet new, power behind the gaze.

And why? She cut, and slashed, and clawed, and scratched until her claws were slick with blood. And still he would not break his gaze!

....It infuriated her. Her golden hair, once as lustrous as the desert dunes, barely made a dull shine as wisps of purple foxfire trailed across each one of her five tails. The Byakko descedent's attempts at subduing her were interpreted as hostility, and she had marked him as something between 'nuisance' and 'food', unable to rationalize that he was not her enemy. For both their sakes, hopefully Kyuji's trump card was nothing less than an ace.

[mft]
[Actions sent]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Azusa vs Akujin said:
cd5Tfr0.png

[col]Azusa
HP: 47,731 + 1,458 - 10,857 + 542 = 38,285 HP
CP: 19,545 - 4,572 = 14,973 CP
AP: 11 - 9.5 = 11 NR
Immolation Armor Active
Devastating Aura Active
Fire Illusion
Queensbrand Curse seal active
Brink of Insanity active|
RMa0gtI

Akujin
HP: 24,172 + 2,010 - 5,966 = 20,216 HP
CP: 30,133 - 6,455 = 23,678 CP
AP: 11 - 10 = 11 NR
Defensive Mode Active
"The Seal of the Celestial Beast" Curse seal active
Rank 5 Bleeding: Deals 5% Max HP Damage per round
Open Wounds - 5 stacks (+50% bleed damage)[/col]

Round 2 said:
~ 0.0 Sec -- Azusa maintains Immolation Armor and Devastating Aura
--------- Devastating Aura check - 44 vs 46, Failed

~ 0.0 Sec -- Akujin maintains his Mangekyou Sharingan and Advanced Clone. Akujin drops Abysmal Harbinger
--------- Azusa is automatically confused by the clones

~ 0.0 Sec -- Akujin's bleed damage is taken

~ 0.0 Sec -- Azusa drops her weapon; "Kitsune Claw"

~ 0.0 Sec -- Akujin activates his curse seal; "The Seal of the Celestial Beast"

~ 1.36 Sec -- Azusa uses "Barrier" [Mastered] with the Special Action - Wall of Spirits w/ affinity move Handseal Expert
--------- 24% chance of activating the 'Non-Elemental' effect - Rolled 17, Success!

~ 1.81 Sec -- Akujin uses "Hypnotic Suggestion" [Rank 3] w/ "Insidious Gaze" [Rank 3] targeting Azusa, attempting to make her drop her weapon.
--------- Azusa's wall of spirits prevented Akujin's gaze from reaching her

~ 1.81 Sec -- Azusa enters Iaijutsu Slashing style, readying her weapon; "Liberator of Darkness"

~ 1.81 Sec -- Azusa activates her curse seal; "Queensbrand"

~ 2.00 Sec -- "The Seal of the Celestial Beast" is in effect

~ 3.81 Sec -- "Queensbrand" is in effect

~ 4.31 Sec -- Azusa uses "Brink of Inanity" [Rank 2]

~ 4.54 Sec -- Akujin uses "Tsukiyomi" [Rank 3] w/ "Insidious Gaze" [Rank 3]
--------- Azusa's wall of spirits prevented Akujin's gaze from reaching her

~ 6.00 Sec -- Azusa stops maintaining her Barrier

~ 6.45 Sec -- Azusa performs a basic strike with 'Cleave' special action in conjunction with "Precision Blow" targeting all Akujins
--------- 1=Akujin 2-6=Clones A-E, Rolled 3, Clone B
--------- 1st check - 46 vs 41, Hit - Azusa knows Clone B is a clone
--------- Cleave activates - move on to a new target at -1 Accuracy
--------- 36% chance to strike a random target - Rolled 54, attack continues as normal
--------- 1=Akujin 2-5=Clones A, C, D, E, Rolled 2, Clone A
--------- 2nd check - 41 vs 36, Hit - Azusa knows Clone A is a clone
--------- 36% chance to strike a random target - Rolled 39, attack continues as normal
--------- 1=Akujin 2-4=Clones C, D, E, Rolled 3, Clone D
--------- 3rd check - 54 vs 46, Critical Hit! Azusa knows Clone D is a clone
--------- 36% chance to strike a random target - Rolled 87, attack continues as normal
--------- 1=Akujin 2-3=Clones C, E, Rolled 1, Akujin
--------- 4th check - 49 vs 46, Hit
--------- Bleed check (25% chance) - Rolled 12, Success - Bleed rank increased to Rank 5 Akujin gains a stack of "Open Wounds"
--------- Burn chance - Rolled 98, Failed

~ 7.27 Sec -- Akujin uses " Perfected Rasengan" [Mastered] w/ affinity move Focus, targeting Azusa [Rasen-Nova]
--------- 1st check - 52 vs 39, Critical Hit!
--------- 34% chance of causing the 'Flesh Burn' status - Rolled 61, Failed

~ 8.95 Sec -- Azusa uses "Dance of the Waxing Moon" [Mastered] using its special action to cast with a non-unarmed weapon, targeting Akujin
--------- 36% chance to strike a random target - Rolled 4, Random target, 1=Akujin 2-6=Clones A-E, Rolled 6, Clone D
--------- 1st check - 40 vs 45, Miss

~ 8.95 Sec -- Azusa is kicked out of Iaijutsu slashing style

~ 9.09 Sec -- Akujin uses "Heat Wave" [Mastered]

~ 9.40 Sec -- Azusa equips her weapon; "Liberator of Darkness"

~ 9.86 Sec -- Azusa performs a basic strike in conjunction with "Precision Blow" targeting Akujin
--------- 36% chance to strike a random target - Rolled 25, Random target, 1=Akujin 2-6=Clones A-E, Rolled 1, Akujin
--------- 1st check - 48 vs 51, Miss

~ 10.0 Sec -- Azusa uses the special action on "Healing Factor"

Notes:
~ Azusa wanted to perform more actions, but didn't have the weapon equipped to do so

~ Iaijutsu style says: Using Non-Slashing Taijutsu Attacks sheathes this weapon indefinitely, dropping the user out of this style .
So even though you used the special action to use Dance of the waxing moon, it's still classified as "unarmed"

~ I don't know why Akujin's image isn't showing up, sorry...

[EDIT]
Azusa had a conditional that allowed her to keep going, I have made changes to reflect this fact.
(The only thing that changed was she spent 100 extra CP, picked up her weapon and missed a basic strike at Akujin)

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As her instructor, Kyuji knew better than anyone just what Azusa was capable of, and where she fell short. He had the right idea of further attacking her mind; even when she was in a far more sentient state she still couldn't really be called the brightest candle in the shrine.

It halted her, even if just for a brief moment. She felt those damnable eyes boring holes through her skull, crawling through her head, attempting to imprint further illusions into her mind. Unfortunately for them both, It had only served to further push her off the brink. The corrupted flames of foxfire burned across her body, shielding her from all but the slight against her. Perhaps he'd have better luck complimenting her...torn attire? Messy tails? Compliments were always a surefire way of getting through to the prideful fox, right?

....And spiraling spheres of burning chakra were pretty effective too; an explosion of cleansing flame burned away at her, and she let out an unintelligible howl of pain and anger....but it was not enough on its own to bring her down. As much as she approved of the idea of burning away corruption, she did not approve of it being used against her. Angry fox.

[mft]
[Actions sent]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the entire audience to the fight could see, the trump card that he had to unleash now would take its full effect in mere moments as his claws would grow as his body was covered in glowing yellow runics that appeared to radiate the same color as his natural eyes did all the time. He would then begin his plan that he conjured up for his little former apprentice and unfortunately for him, the majority of his plan would go down the drain quickly due to a Barrier that had formed and blocked his attacks. However, he would get in one key blow that would see the former priestess's clothing become burned a little due to the chakra intensity of the blow known as a Perfected Rasengan which was an advanced version of the one that his former student, Riyota, had experienced firsthand along with a Chidori as well.

Sadly, his apprentice would continue to land blow after blow like she had pinpoint accuracy and he could feel himself bleeding more and more from his body as his clothing was stained almost completely in his crimson life essence. He knew that time was running out for him to stop her as her foxfire abilities were getting stronger as he himself was battered, bloody, and burned to put it mildly. But fortunately, the technician knew what another plan that he could try but it was still going to be quite gutsy and risky to say the least considering he had to hold nothing back at all or he was going to go down and from there, who knew what would happen.

Throughout the fight, he hadn't noticed the Crystal Eye that was watching the fight and relaying information back to Riyota, Akkuma or his daughter. If he had, he might've changed his strategy considering he would know that she was outnumbered and could be detained easier. Still, there was also all the commotion outside that he and Azusa hadn't even noticed since they got up there and were facing off. It was almost like reality around them was happening at normal time, but their fight was at a slower pace for some odd reason; but, it could just be him losing his mind since he might be infected again or he was getting lightheaded due to his lack of blood.

[MFT: 390 and Actions sent]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Azusa vs Akujin said:
cd5Tfr0.png

[col]Azusa
HP: 38,285 + 2,430 - 975 + 542 = 39,740 HP
CP: 14,973 - 2,135 = 12,838 CP
AP: 11 - 11 = 11 NR
Immolation Armor Active
Devastating Aura Active
Queensbrand Curse seal active (-6 CP modifier)|
RMa0gtI

Akujin
HP: 20,216 + 2,010 - 27,945 = -5,719 HP
CP: 23,678 - 2,625 = 21,053 CP
AP: 11 - 5.5 = 0 NR
Defensive Mode Active
"The Seal of the Celestial Beast" Curse seal active (-6 CP modifier)
Rank 5 Bleeding: Deals 5% Max HP Damage per round
Open Wounds - 5 stacks (+50% bleed damage)
[/col]

Round 3 said:
~ 0.0 Sec -- Azusa maintains Immolation Armor, Devastating Aura, Brink of Insanity and her curse seal
--------- Devastating Aura check - 36 vs 27, Success - Akujin suffers -3 Dodge, Gen Save and Awareness.

~ 0.0 Sec -- Akujin maintains his Mangekyou Sharingan, Advanced Clone and Heatwave
--------- Azusa is automatically confused by the clones

~ 0.0 Sec -- Akujin's bleed damage is taken

~ 0.45 Sec -- Azusa performs a basic strike with 'Cleave' special action in conjunction with "Precision Blow", targeting all Akujins
--------- 1=Akujin 2-6=Clones A-E, Rolled 5, Clone D
--------- 1st check - 42 vs 43, Partial hit - Azusa knows Clone D is a clone
--------- 36% chance to strike a random target - Rolled 72, attack continues as normal
--------- 1=Akujin 2-5=Clones A, B, C and E, Rolled 4, Clone C
--------- 2nd check - 36 vs 33, Hit - Azusa knows Clone C is a clone
--------- 36% chance to strike a random target - Rolled 84, attack continues as normal
--------- 1=Akujin 2-4Clones A, B and E, Rolled 1, Akujin
--------- 3rd check - 45 vs 42, Hit - Azusa knows which Akujin is the real one now
--------- 5% chance to cause "burn" - Rolled 32, Failed
--------- 20% chance to proc Bloodrack - Rolled 42, Failed

~ 1.81 Sec -- Azusa uses "Higuma" [Mastered] with the special action to reduce the timing in conjunction with "Unbalancing Strike" targeting Akujin
--------- 36% chance to strike a random target - Rolled 37, attack continues as normal
--------- 1st check - 52 vs 37, Critical Hit!
--------- Bloody Mess activates - 20% chance to to deal 1.5% Max Hp damage immediately - Rolled 50, Failed
--------- Bloodrack procs, Akujin's bleed damage is taken instantly!
--------- 20% chance to proc Bloodrack - Rolled 38, Failed
--------- 2nd check - 53 vs 32, Critical Hit!
--------- Bloody Mess activates - 20% chance to to deal 1.5% Max Hp damage immediately - Rolled 46, Failed
--------- 20% chance to proc Bloodrack - Rolled 99, Failed
--------- 3rd check - 50 vs 50, Partial Hit
--------- 20% chance to proc Bloodrack - Rolled 64, Failed
--------- 4th check - 54 vs 46, Critical Hit!!!!!!!!!
--------- Bloody Mess activates - 20% chance to to deal 1.5% Max Hp damage immediately - Rolled 54, Failed
--------- 20% chance to proc Bloodrack - Rolled 3, Bloodrack procs again!
--------- No more checks are needed as it can only hit 4 times per use
--------- Unbalancing Strike was successful, Azusa takes -3 dodge and can combo a move with +1 Acc and -1 AP

~ 1.81 Sec -- Azusa combos into another "Higuma" via "Unbalancing Stike" [Mastered] targeting Akujin
--------- 36% chance to strike a random target
--------- 1=Akujin 2-6=Clones A-E, Rolled 6, Clone E
--------- Opting to not make all the roles, It's an illusionary clone, nothing will happen/change

~ 1.81 Sec -- Azusa de-activates "Brink of Insanity"

~ 2.27 Sec -- Akujin uses "Ring of Fire" [Mastered] w/ the special action to ONLY encircle himself

~ 2.27 Sec -- Azusa performs a basic strike in conjunction with "Precision Blow"
--------- Blind shot check due to Akujin being inside the RoF - 31 vs 23, success, attack continues as normal
--------- 1st check - 38 vs 44, Miss

~ 2.72 Sec -- Azusa performs a basic strike in conjunction with "Precision Blow"
--------- Blind shot check due to Akujin being inside the RoF - 19 vs 24, Failed - Auto-miss

~ 2.72 Sec -- Azusa drops her weapon!

~ 4.54 Sec -- Akujin uses Perception Filter Mastered w/ Insidious Gaze Rank 3 and Sensory Knowledge Special Move: Mental Focus @ Azusa and against her Melee Attacks
--------- Auto fails due to being treated as a blind shot (RoF)

~ 5.00 Sec -- Azusa uses "Advanced Clone"
--------- Auto fails due to being treated as a blind shot (RoF)

~ 5.45 Sec -- Azusa picks up her weapon!

~ 5.90 Sec -- Azusa performs a basic strike in conjunction with "Precision Blow"
--------- Blind shot check due to Akujin being inside the RoF - 24 vs 19, Success, Attack continues
--------- 1st check - 38 vs 37, Partial Hit
--------- 20% chance to proc Bloodrack - Rolled 54, failed

~ 6.36 Sec -- Azusa performs a basic strike in conjunction with "Precision Blow"
--------- Blind shot check due to Akujin being inside the RoF - 17 vs 22, Auto-miss

~ 6.81 Sec -- Azusa performs a basic strike in conjunction with "Precision Blow"
--------- Blind shot check due to Akujin being inside the RoF - 35 vs 34, attack continues as normal
--------- 1st check - 43 vs 42, Partial Hit
--------- 20% chance to proc Bloodrack - Rolled 12, Success - Akujin's bleed damage is taken instantly!

~ 6.81 Sec -- Akujin is KOd

~ 7.27 Sec -- Azusa performs a basic strike in conjunction with "Precision Blow"
--------- No check needed since RoF is gone, and he can't dodge while KOd
--------- 20% chance to proc Bloodrack - Rolled 40, Failed

Notes:
GG

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

...And with the final blow, the great descendant of Byakko would fall to his knees collapsing onto the floor into his own pool of blood and go unconscious. His body once filled with life and confidence laid shattered and broken as his internal organs were likely damaged from the fight and his blood loss was certainly reaching the critical stages at the very least. Unfortunately as the fight had waged on, it appeared that nobody was truly around to assist him on the chance that an incident like this would occur and his poor planning was likely to cost him his life here and now; that was unless there was shred of the former Azusa inside of the abomination that had brutally slaughtered him on site for trying to stop her from wrecking havoc on society and herself. However, he would likely not know either way unless someone swooped in and rushed him to the hospital or his clan's infirmary immediately and began treatment on him. Maybe an unlikely source would do just that.

As for the medical chief internally, he was in a quiet, dark room with no signs of life or light around him. He couldn't speak at all in this room, but he could feel the dripping of some liquid on his body at regular intervals. In actuality, it was his own blood dripping onto him staining his clothing and himself in his mind like he had endured in the physical realm. Of course, he would try to scream, yell at for help, and try everything possible to make it stop to no avail. As it continued, liquid droplets would surface around his eyes as the hellish "waterboarding" would continue as he reflected onto his life at this point. He had come far from his beginnings in the Hidden Stone Village to get to where he was today, but if things didn't change soon, he would be moving onto the afterlife and seeing his beloved parents once more that left this world and his soul too early in his life when he needed them the most. It was truly sad that the descendant of the legendary celestial beast known as Byakko was at the mercy of a former friend, apprentice, and love interest and there was nothing that he could say or do since she had knocked him out cold and luckily stopped her attacks afterwards so he was still alive for now. If he was to pass now, it was likely that Azusa would never get her hands on his cousin, Akkuma, and she would continue to run wild like a rabid animal until someone eventually put her down.

What would happen next in the story of the former foxfire priestess of the Aikayume Clan and the descendant of Byakko? Was this story reaching its final chapter or would the story continue on? Only time and the mercy of Aikayume Azusa would know the answer to that.

[OOC: I am knocked out and thus I am allowing Azusa and anyone in the spectator thread to post. When it is my turn to post, please let me know or I will assume that people are just posting between themselves and Kyuji is still unconscious. Thanks!]

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths

He fell.

The descendant had brought forth great strength and determination to fight not only for his sake and those around him, but even for Azusa herself. But this strength eventually faltered, and the burning wound he had left on Azusa's side, though critical, was not enough to bring the feral fox down. Azusa tossed her blade aside and lunged for him, pouncing upon him before Kyuji had even hit the ground.

Perhaps he could take pride in his training; the fallen priestess was proof that Kyuji's methods had surely resulted in the training of powerful shinobi. He had helped her achieve strength not once, but twice, and to the point where it had overtaken him himself...only that power had been turned against him not by Azusa herself, but a bloodthirsty beast in her shape. Azusa's shortcoming was not her strength like she believed, but her mind. Her pride and arrogance in believing she was above an unknown disease that had taken others before her had lead to her turning against her sensei. And now, her hand rested upon Kyuji's stomach, the kitsune feeling for a spot to dig her claws through to claim the delectable meat within.

But even so, there was one thing she kept even in her gluttonous, mindless frenzy.

Her contempt.

Even if she could not understand the reason, the scorn she felt towards those abominable eyes of his pierced through the veil of hunger that shrouded her mind. "...Sensei!" Her voice was a snarl. Even if he was not moving, those glaring eyes of his had fueled her anger throughout their battle. And now that he was no longer moving and she atop from him, -they- dared to hide from her. But the fox was clever; she knew where to look.

Her claw moved from Akujin's belly, to his chest, to his throat, to the right side of the Byakko's face. Her nails poked at his eye lids to see th- and there it was! One of the eyes that dared look at her with disappointment, as if above her. But now Azusa was the one glaring down at it...but it was difficult to get a full view of the eye with Kyuji's face in the way.

So she clawed the eye away from him, raising it up to her face where she could observe it separate from Kyuji.

The shrine maiden smiled, pleased with herself for removing something that had caused her so much discomfort up until now. It was such a tiny little thing!
2aFQ2mu.png
...And absolutely delicious.

This eye, a mighty Doujutsu that even siblings would murder each other over, made a fitting snack. A reward for what she felt was her triumph...But only a small appetizer before her attention turned to the main course, the Byakko descendant himself. Despite the building around her being set aflame during her battle, Kyuji had the honor of having Azusa's full attention.

...Afterall; there were two eyes for her to toy with. And then the rest of Kyuji. And after that? Whoever she had the chance to stumble across.

[MFT]

!
Azusa has claimed Kyuji's eyes, and will proceed to inflict Victim's Choice upon him unless stopped by someone who was in the spectator thread.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Landing silently a top the roof with the practiced silence of an assassin, he knelt down watching through his crystalline eye as Azusa devoured Kyuji's last eye. Once more performing a series of handseals the Sage would drop to the ground from the rooftop, fading into the earth beneath his feet. Moving below the earth towards the young Kitsune hopefully his efforts would go unnoticed by the authorities. Whilst hidden he would once more run through a series of handseals this time using a technique known as Advanced Clone. That crimson crystalline eye would hover before Azusa transforming into the Dark Sage who had destroyed her life. He looked different but those mismatched eyes of his held her with anger & disappointment. "Look what you've done Azusa...mutilated your master...even fed off of him...well & them I guess." his clone would say gesturing to the bloody mess littering the burning building.

"I must say...I didn't think you were this weak." did he just call her weak after she had nearly killed Kyuji & eaten his eyes? Yes. Yes he did. "I thought you were more capable then this...perhaps I was wrong to leave your fate in Kyuji's hands. To think you are so weak to let your darkness consume you, maybe it wasn't you that was weak but him. Perhaps he failed to help you accept the darkness within your heart. Instead of rejecting it & being consumed by the chaos you should have embraced it. Look what a single moment of contact between us did...the power you now have. Did I not say you would acquire such strength?" it's voice was honey-like & entrancing. For Akkuma was not unfamiliar to unnatural hunger nor the maelstrom that chaos could be. Where she had been touched by chaos itself he was chaos incarnate. Even the causality of reality could be manipulated to his whim.

The Sage's clone worked on manipulating the broken medic even further, hoping to plant the seed of a thought that would bloom further down the track. "...Order...Chaos...everyone acts as if one could exist without the other. But I know differently & now you do...don't you Azusa?" While the clone spoke Akkuma would move beneath the earth preparing to retrieve his cousin while his kin hopefully succeeded in what he needed them to do. Moving into position his clone would walk around the Kitsune to her side hopefully drawing her gaze away from where he hoped Riyota would enter. Now he simply had to wait like a spider waiting for unsuspecting food to find its way to him. If they worked together they would hopefully secure the scene & keep the law out of it. While removing Kyuji from further harm, though how he would allow the fox to escape from the Anbu he had still yet to work out. Now it would just depend if the fates smiled upon them or had ill intentions for the group.

MFT
[Actions:]
1: Mask Summon - Ocean Blue Oni Mask; marks of battle obvious (scratches etc) Summoned in Spectator Thread (Demon of Mist Mask Mist Relic from Anbu days)
2: Inner Earth Reflection Lure - Hiding Under the House ready to snatch up your Kyuji =P
3: Advanced Clone - Distracting Azusa & being devilish
Maintains; Mask Summon, Inner Earth Reflection Lure, Advanced Clone & Crystal Eye
OOC: Whoop so excited to see how this plays out. Joined from Spectator thread with Azusa & Kyuji's permission

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 2: 'Here Kitty-Kitty'| Side Story said:
[col]Unlike the other interlopers who were starting to scurry about the scene, Roku was already in the midst of the battlefield. Not needing the added time to remove himself from a rooftop, he would merely watch the brawl continue in the cover of his own stealth provided by his active camo.

Damn... damn... damn... that little one has a lot of rage inside that cage. Who is she... oh yea, the medic that was called in with Fuu. Damn, well he is a valuable asset to the village so I will need to stop this from progressing any further. If the female wasn't essentially rabid the doctor would have probably fared better. He probably attempted to use sound judgement and tactics for something that was running wild... can't really predict when your opponent put's no further thought into their attack aside form 'kill, kill, kill'... but damn can she slash up... wait...

In the midst of his mental admiration the victor would begin to claim some 'prizes'.

Well shit has went side ways...

Before he could move forward a new figure would enter the seen. The visage was not of someone but something as a floating crystal eye would appear. He was unsure who was controlling the eye or what their endgame was, but he hoped that it was one of the village shinobi.

"Jeepers, creepers... look who is showing up with a glass peeper..."

The voice would ring forth from nothingness as Roku would continue to move forward with his active camo still applied.

"If you are around here just watching, why not make yourself useful and come get this fallen man out of here."

While the physical presence of the Sennin had not made its appearance yet, another sensation would be felt by all those present. An aura (Devastating Aura Mastered) would encompass all those within the building, a suffocating, repressive pressure would begin to weigh down on those around the Sennin. Even those at full strength would more than likely feel the burden of this technique, maybe not immediately but more likely when they attempted to run. Either way, he only had on target.

Dispelling his camo, he would appear to the side of the fox lady with a fist already cocked back as a golden aura would flash out from his body, making his hair stand up and begin to visibly change colors to match (Equipped Golden Aura). Within seconds his arm would snap forward and send the fist flying straight for the cranium of the female (Basic Strike: Called Shot Head) who was in the process of mutilating her opponent. If she attempted to dodge then he would have succeeded in his true goal, putting distance between her and Kyuji. If her madness kept her from dodging, she would soon encounter a rather neat headache. Either outcome worked for him.

"I am a Sennin of this village and you, my little kitty-kitty, are coming with me...oh and if you refuse..."

His eyes would scan around for the interloping eye.

"Or you get in my way..."

A smirk would appear on his face.

"...then I will be forced to be not nice."

They may not like him when he is not nice. Hopefully the random person who was hiding somewhere in the area would take the fallen medic and get him out of here. Hopefully, whatever was impacting the female would subside and she would come politely with him. He wasn't a lucky man, however, so he was already prepared for this to fall apart quickly.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:

|
mmQTpCF.gif
[legend="[img]http://i.imgur.com/WSBLHAP.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/d1AN2WH.png[/img]"]

Name: Roku
Epithet:
Height: 6'2"
Build: Muscular
Eyes: Red
Blood Type: O Negative
Personal Data
[/spoiler]Fight DataMood Music X
[/legend]​
[/col]

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]Perhaps one of the most important rules of survival in the desert wilds was how one approached the take from one's hunts. The desert of Wind Country was home to a number of extremely dangerous beasts of varying degrees of lethality and the scent of blood could carry for a long distance if not properly addressed. Leaving a fresh kill out in the air carried with it a number of hazards but paramount of them was the attraction of dangerous predators with empty stomachs.

And Reiko was no exception to that.

After all, he was always hungry.

When he'd taken the Hunger into his body by drinking the Black Blood, he'd become inured to violence and predation as concepts and not unlike how a shark could taste blood in the water from miles away the Hunger constantly reminded him that all around him people were bleeding. As he took step after step through the streets of the Red Light District of the Sunagakure underground, the Hunger pulsed in the back of his mind with every heart beat. Running his fingers across the smooth stone of the building he passed, the Hunger kindly informed him of the woman in the very same building who had just cut her finger accidentally with a knife while slicing vegetables. He could not see her nor did he know what she looked like. He could not see into her apartment in any way. But as the knife slipped and sliced through her fingertip causing her life's blood to ooze outward he became keenly aware that there was a fresh source of blood and what direction it was in.

But that was not why he had been drawn here. Previously asleep on the couch of his brother's residence where he was staying with Katsuo and his girlfriend, Reiko had been rudely awoken by a terrifying sense of bloodlust that reminded him eerily of himself. The violence inherent in the expression of that presence was enough to set the blood in his own veins on fire as the Hunger urged him to seek out whatever was causing it. For his part, Reiko wanted nothing to do with it. Katsuo had told him not to go looking into dangerous situations on his own lest the Hunger overwhelm him and he lose control as he had before but he found that he could not look the other way. Not only because his curse aggressively writhed in his veins at his unwillingness to sally forth but because such a presence could mean that there was someone out there that needed help. He went because that's what Katsuo would have done.

Arriving at the scene of the battle, it was clear that the fight was over and done with but as he pushed his way through the crowd that was being cleared by a handful of masked ANBU agents Reiko was hit with another pressurized burst of aggression-- this one different in it's nature. This was clearly not the reckless hate that he'd felt before that had drawn him here; this was something different. This was a display of power meant to intimidate and assert oneself. It said "I am the biggest". And as Reiko stepped forward into Roku's Devastating Aura, one singular word repeated in the back of his mind.

Rival.
The Hunger took Roku's Devastating Aura for what it was-- a challenge. It was a show of force meant to cow those around him and as a construct of pure instinct the Hunger could not tolerate such a display without response. Puffs of dark vapor appearing at his lips as Reiko's breath quickened, the Red Prince pushed back against the rabid response that it encouraged. He was not here to randomly jump into a fight before he understood what was going on. Ideally he wouldn't need to fight at all. Drawing closer to the group, Reiko identified the source of the outpouring of chakra as the one with the golden shining aura that split the dark of the underground portion of the city. The others registered like dim candles next to Roku's furious aura... except for one. Setting his eyes on Azusa, Reiko found it almost difficult to look at her for the swirling bloodlust that surrounded her. Was she the source of the presence that had brought him here? Seemed like a safe bet. The smell of Kyuji's blood on her and in the air threatened to overwhelm his senses as he drew nearer, the Hunger pounding in his chest and head with each moment. She registered differently across the supernatural senses that the Hunger afforded to Reiko. Where as the Hunger viewed Roku as a rival, it viewed Azusa as family despite the way she was . As a member of the pack. Before he had a moment to contemplate that, Roku made his demand for her to surrender.

Standing back, Reiko waited to see what would happen before he moved. The Hunger wanted him to pounce against Roku and tear him limb from limb but Reiko had come here to prevent more bloodshed, not cause it. And then there was the mystery of this blonde-haired girl who the Hunger curiously did not want to kill. She was, perhaps, the first person that he'd seen since his thrice-cursed decision to drink the blood which had given him the Hunger that it did not see as food. He knew that he needed to talk to her but preferably not at the expense of costing Roku his life.
|[legend="[[b][u]OOC Notes[/u][/b]] - [[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0AJTXv8T-Y]BGM[/url]]"]
X5oJ64k.png

Masashi Reiko - The Red Prince
Note(s): Reiko's spiritual presence registers on the senses of the supernaturally sensitive as a starving and dangerous predator. By drinking the blood of Orochi, Reiko's body was physically and spiritually altered at a fundamental level. As a result he carries with him a physical and spiritual presence reminiscent of an ancient of the Wild Hunt despite their kind being extinct-- specifically he carries the "scent" of Orochi on him. To those who are sensitive to such matters or familiar with ancients or Orochi they would sense it almost immediately. For those who are unfamiliar with Orochi's personage, it registers upon the senses of the supernaturally aware as an aura of latent bloodlust that grows in intensity with physical proximity.[/legend][/col]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
kJREcuK.jpg
As requested by her father and this strange Mist ANBU, she was tasked with guarding the entrance of the building with her fellow ANBU to try to keep the outsiders out if at all possible. Unfortunately, one of them had already made their way in and another had just broken through their defenses possibly because they were spread out trying to get the crowd to disappear that had formed and also because there was a vibe to him that wasn't welcoming at all; it was almost suffocation how much bloodlust was coming out of him according to her fellow ANBU. It was quite possible that a struggle had not been given at all to let him in and that is how she was not made aware of it before it was too late.

There was now two people whom shouldn't had gotten into the building even if one of them was a Sennin of their village. The other two above probably also had entered the room already meaning there were now six people in that room and one was knocked out, her father. This situation was getting worse and worse for her father as more and more variables could prove problematic the longer that this goes on; he didn't have time for this unfortunately as he was bleeding out and was going to enter the critical range for his condition if someone didn't intervene soon.

This is why Kyushiko wanted to enter the building herself and grab her father's lifeless body before he did pass over to the other realm. However, her fellow ANBU wouldn't allow this as many of them blocked her entrance and kept telling her that she had a mission to do even if it had already became a failure. A sigh would escape her lips as she plumped herself on the ground and placed her hands on her face. Nobody around her could tell her true feelings as she kept herself blank-less while internally, she was struggling with the thought that her father had died by the hands of this fox or even worse, his lifeless body was going to burn in the fire of this building.

[OOC: Topic Entered with Byakko Kyushiko, NPC. She is merely guarding the entrance or trying to at least. Also, you all are free to skip over me until Kyuji is actually awake again. Considering the circumstances surrounding how he was KO'ed, that probably won't be for awhile]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back